Lipsoul : just like that??

Jinsoul POV

I just watch Jungeun from behind, slightly regret what I just do. Jeong Jinsoul, you stupid bitch. What if she hate it? She'll hate me for sure and it'll be so damn awkward for us. Fuck my stupid feeling.

"What happened?" Hyunjin ask as I enter our house. She pat the empty spot next to her and push Yeojin off the couch when the small frog sit there.

"Wtf unnie" Yeojin say, rubbing her hurting ass. Thanks to these stupids I feel a little better.

"This spot is for Jindollie unnie. You froggo go sit somewhere else" Hyunjin annoyingly say and continue signaling me to sit there.

Yeojin sulk and walk away, stomping her small feet as she walk.

"Gosh, she's annoying" Hyunjin say as I finally sit next to her. She snuggle closer to me and I just let her be as I need someone to comfort me now.

"Now tell me what happened when you two went out. Why Jungeun unnie act like that?" Hyunjin curiously ask while still hugging me.

"I kissed her" she just respond with a 'ouhh'

"On her lips" and now she look shock. Shit, is it a bad thing to do? Of course it is! You just kiss her without her permission! I should listen to 'Kiss later' now to teach myself about consent more.

"Did she slap you or what?" Jiwoo who's behind the sofa suddenly came out, making both me and Hyunjin jump in shock. I should've expected something like this. It's not first time thing kind of things happen in this household. There's no one normal here except me🙄

"What tf are you doing there, Chuu unnie?" Hyunjin say, still having her shocked pikachu expression on. Poor my baby cat..

"Well, I was playing hide and seek with Chaewon but I forgot that she's sleeping"

"Anyway, you just take Jungeun's first kiss" Jiwoo add, sitting on Hyunjin's lap. There's a whole empty sofa next to us but she decided to sit on someone. As expected Kim Jiwoo.

Anyway, rtufigifif I'm Jungeun first kiss? What if she hate me? Fuckkk

"What should I do, Jiwoo-ya? What if she hate me? Will it be awkward between us later? Of course it will I just stole her first kiss! Should I move to other country now? New Zealand sounds like a nice choice maybe-"

No one POV

Jiwoo and Hyunjin just watch their unnie in awe and look at each other.
'She's out of her mind' Jiwoo whisper and Hyunjin agree. Everything Jinsoul say right now are completely nonsense.

"I can swim there or I'll-"

"I'll talk to her" Jiwoo stop Jinsoul nonsense talk about going to New Zealand by swimming just to avoid Jungeun and Corona virus.

"Really?" if someone doesn't know them walk into the scene now they might think that Jinsoul is younger than Jiwoo and Hyunjin because of how she look now.

Jiwoo just nod and pat her unnie head. Jinsoul hug the girls tightly and do some weird ceremony dance. Bold of her saying that she's the only normal member in LOONA.