MAKNAE LINE PT.2

Choerry POV

Hyunjin unnie and Yeojin follow Hyejoo to have a talk while I still can't stop thinking about what Hyunjin unnie just said.

Im Yeojin l-like me? Why didn't I notice it? What should I do?

"You okay, Yerim?" Chaewon ask as she might notice that I've been silent. I look at Heejin unnie and Chaewon unnie and shake my head.

I don't even know anymore if I like her too or not.I've never in love before and it's too complicated..

"You can tell us everything, Yerimie" Heejin unnie hug me while Chaewon unnie pat my back.

No one POV

Heejin look at the still shock sunshine and begin to blame herself. If she didn't ignore her girlfriend and go to Yeojin this won't happen.

"I'm sorry, Yerim" Heejin say and hug the younger tighter.

"Why are you apologizing, unnie? It's not your fault" Choerry say hugging her unnies back.

"But I have a question. Did you guys already know that Yeojin have feeling for me?" Choerry look at Heejin and Gowon seriously, making the two scare by their now serious looking sunshine.

The two remain quiet, not knowing how to answer the scary looking girl.

"Answer me, Jeon Heejin and Park Chaewon" they know that Choerry is dead serious when she's completely dropping the honorific.

"You answer it, Heejin" Chaewon whisper at the girl next to her, still looking down

"Why me?You're her fav unnie" Heejin whisper back

"Because you're older" Chaewon answer, try to peek at Yerim's face and immediately regret it. Who ever thought a obedient and cute girl can be so scary when she's mad?

"

Yes" Heejin finally gather all her courage and look at Yerim.

"Since when?"

"Long time ago?" Heejin answer, now looking like a child who's scolded by her mother

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU GUYS KNEW THIS BUT DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME?" Yerim look at her unnies in disbelief.

"Sorry..She told us to not tell you" Heejin and Chaewon answer

"Why? Why she keep hurting herself and keep it from me? Im Yeojin.. "

Choerry POV

I start to remember the times when she say she love me and act clingy towards me. How can I never noticed it? She must be hurt a lot all this time. What a bad person you are, Choi Yerim..

"Why are you crying, Yerimie?" Chaewon unnie say and both of them begin to hug me again.

"Unnie.. What should I do? It must hurt a lot for Yeojin" I can't think anything but our maknae now. To be honest, I love her too but just as a little sister and I hate to see her sad.

"Just tell her the truth. I'm sure she'll accept it sooner or later" Heejin unnie say while wiping my tears away.

"No, unnie. She'll get sad if I tell her that I didn't fell the same as her"

"Then, what you gonna do?"

" I'll accept her and try to love her as a girl"

Heejin and Chaewon look at Yerim,feeling worry for both of the girl.

"Don't worry, unnies. It's gonna be fine. Plus, it's my fault for giving her so much hopes" Yerim softly smile and hug her unnies.

Yeojin POV

"Let's get in, guys" Hyejoo unnie say as it's getting colder now. Hyunjin unnie look at me to see if I'm okay and I just smile at her.

Hyejoo unnie press the password and enter first while I still thinking how should I avoid Yerim unnie.

"Let's get in, Yeojin-ah" Hyunjin unnie say while holding my hand, pulling me inside.

"Yeojinie" Yerim unnie immediately come to me as I enter our house.

I look at Hyunjin unnie and she signaling me to talk with Yerim unnie.
"Let's talk inside our room, unnie"I say, and walk to our room without even looking at Yerim unnie.

I sit on my bed and wait for Yerim unnie nervously. There's too many 'what if.. ' in my head now and none of them are positive. I'm scared..

"Yeojinie.. I-"

"I'm sorry unnie. I've trying to forget this feeling for a long time but I can't. Your face and your personality is too perfect for me to not fall in love with. And every time you laugh, my heart beat faster than ever that it feel like it's gonna explode. You might hate me but-"Yerim unnie put her hand on my mouth and smile at me.

"I like you too, Im Yeojin"

I look at the beauty in front me in disbelief. D-did Choi Yerim, my one and only sunshine just said that she l-like me, Im Yeojin?

No way, this must be a dream... Right?

I slap my own face to check if it's just a dream and it's hurt.

No one POV

Choerry chuckle as Yeojin look at her in disbelief.

Like me that much huh, Im Yeojin?

Choerry was about to talk again when Yeojin rise her small hand and slap her own face.

From the sound and Yeojin expression, it's look like the slap hurts so much, making Choerry worry at the silly girl.

She immediately go to Yeojin and put her hand on the younger cheek to see if there's any bruise and Yeojin just look at her still in shock.

"U-unnie" Choerry move her eyes from Yeojin cheek to Yeojin eyes but the girl still look too shocked.

"Yerim unnie" Choerry just respond by a hum, not breaking their eyes contact.

"I love you so fucking much, unnie. I seriously do" Yeojin mutter but loud enough for Choerry to hear.

"I know, Yeojinie.. Me too" Choerry smile at the girl sincerely.

"What are you guys doing?" Hyejoo voice and some 'hush' can be heard from outside, making both girl to look at the door.

"I bet 1000 won that the unnies are at the door, peeking at us and trying to listen to our conversation" Yeojin say, looking at the door and smile to the love of her life.

"Obviously" Choerry say, also looking at their room door.

"Shit! They caught us! " a soft whisper, sounds like Chaewon's say.

"It's your fault, Hyejoo!" a deeper one, which obviously belongs to Heejin say and the door finally open, revealing Heejin, Chaewon and Hyunjin smiling sheepishly.

Heyyy, it's me! Sorry for making you wait for so long!