Viseul + Hyewon pt2

Hyejoo POV

I smile at the chats of me and Chaewon. Isn't obvious that I'm flirting with her for a long time already? Even our Orbits knew it. I can't believe I like a stupid oblivious girl.

"Yahh, stop cheating Jung Jinsoul" Haseul unnie say, smacking Jinsoul unnie with MY game console. Yes, bitches. I let them to borrow mine and Chaewon's game consoles. I didn't tell Chaewon unnie this because I don't think she'll even care.

"I swear on the name of Kim Lip that I didn't cheat this time! Just admit that you're so bad at this game, can you?" Jinsoul unnie say, ducking Haseul unnie smacks. Jungeun unnie who's watching them just laughing at the two unnie while recording it with her phone.

"Stop it, you two. I'm trying to get some peace here" I say, saving Jinsoul unnie from Haseul unnie. Although Haseul unnie is so small and weak, her smack hurts like hell.

"Thanks a lot, baby wolfie! I looovvveee youuuu" Jinsoul start to attacking me with kisses and I regret my decision for saving her.

"You know what, Haseul unnie? You can just continue hitting her" I pushed Jinsoul unnie towards Haseul unnie and begin to smack her again, joined by Sooyoung unnie.

"Pull her hair, unnie!"

"Smackdown her!"

"Be careful, unnie!"

"Tickle that fish down!"

All members already woke up and now watching the hag liner wrestling with each other.. Our should I say Haseul unnie and Sooyoung unnie attacking Jinsoul unnie.

Well, it's kinda noisy now but I don't really mind, seeing how Haseul unnie happily smile now. I can't believe she the same girl who was bawling her eyes about two hours ago.

"What's with that smile, huh?" Hyunjin unnie sit next to me, still looking at our unnies dumb behavior. "Nothing. I just so happy to have Haseul unnie with us again, happier than before" I answer, chuckling at the girls who's towering over Jinsoul unnie now.

"Me too. I feel bad for not able to help her earlier. Who ever expected that her beautiful smile actually hiding a lot of pains" I still remember how Hyunjin unnie blaming herself for not knowing it earlier despite being so close with Haseul when our company told us about Haseul unnie anxiety and will go on hiatus.

"Stop blaming yourself, unnie. It's not anyone fault. Let's just enjoy our time together now, should we?" Hyunjin give me a soft smile and I reflect her action.

"Baby cat, duck!" Jiwoo unnie shout and a pillow suddenly land on Hyunjin unnie face before she can even avoid it. Hyunjin unnie pick the pillow and start to attacking them with it. Laughters and screams filling the house and I thanking God for giving me friends like them. Yes, they're so annoying sometimes but I still love them like my own family.

Vivi POV

After some hours enjoying ourselves at the amusement park, we decided to went home since it's already late. I feel so much better now, thanks for Chaewon who's trying her best to cheers me up.

"Did you enjoy today, unnie?"Chaewon ask as we enter the car. She took off her mask and hat, giving me a smile.

"More than I expected I would be. Thanks a lot, Chaewonie" I smile back at Chaewon and pull her into a hug. She's a tsundere didn't really utter her emotions with words but her actions is more than enough to show how much she care.