A VERY BIG TROUBLE (YEOSOULRRY)

No One POV

Yeojin and Choerry patiently wait for Jinsoul to pick them at the entrance of the nearly close amusement park while chatting.

"Unnie, one butt or two butts?"

"Obviously two butts, Yeojinie. Why?"

"Ehh.. But it's only have one tho.. "

"It's obviously TWO SIDES"

"But it's STICK TOGETHER so it count AS ONE"

Their butt debate started to become hotter and they about to attack each other when a very familiar car stopped in front them, making the two maknae to stop bickering. It's Jinsoul's car.

"What are you two waiting for? Hurry up and let grab some dinner together!" Yeorry immediately walk to their third oldest unnie car and begin to argue again about who gonna sit at the shotgun seat.

"I'm cuter than you so I should sit there!"

"But I'm older! "

"Jinsoul unnie love me more!"

"I'm in a same subunit as Jinsoul unnie!"

"Hey! We promised to stop talking about that subunit things! "

Jinsoul just watch her younger members, starting to get headache by their loud voice.

"THAT'S IT. BOTH OF YOU SIT AT THE BACK NOW"

Choerry and Yeojin went silent as they're still shock to see their sweet and kind unnie to get angry. It's kinda rare for Jung Jinsoul to get angry in front them since the older usually love to joke around too much.

"Should we eat at the newly opened restaurant near our dorm, kids?" Jinsoul finally broke the silence, showing her usual sweet smile as waiting for the traffic light turn green.

"YES!!" they answered in sync, making all of them to laugh.

Yeojin and Choerry immediately run into the cute yet classy looking restaurant as Jinsoul park her car.

'Still  immature as always ' Jinsoul thought while following the two from behind.

The waiter come and politely bow to them before hand them the menus.

The girls carefully scan the menu to find something that suitable for their taste.

"I'll take this with a glass of champagne" Jinsoul handing the menu back to the waiter and wait for the maknaes to choose.

"Yeojin-ah, let's try this spicy noodles" Choerry show Yeojin her pick but the younger just shake her head.

"Don't you remember that I can't really eat spicy food? I'll pick this seafood fried rice and orange juice instead" Yeojin reply and show the waiter her pick.

Choerry choose the spicy noodles with a glass of ice lemon tea and smile at the waiter.

Jinsoul POV