Hyewon

Note: this storyline happen before they change their hair colour

Hyejoo POV

The house became peaceful again and it's kinda boring tbh. Hyunjin unnie and Heejin unnie in their room, probably fucking each other while Yeojin and Yerimie in their room, cuddling. It's just me and Chaewon unnie sitting at the living room,sitting on the couch.

"Let's watch some movie, Hyejoo-ya" Chaewon unnie suggests, chilling on her fav couch. I just nod and let her pick the movie.

"Ayyy why so awkward?? Come, sit here" she say, patting the empty seat next to her.

"No thanks. I'm fine here" are you crazy? I can die from heart attack if I sit that close with you, unnie!

"Looks like our yyxy maknae don't like her chaewon unnie anymore"she said, fake crying and wipe her fake tears with her blanket.

"Seriously? You're so annoying, unnie" I say and sit next to her. She roll her eyes at my statement and lean on me.

"You're heavy" I jokingly said, making her look at me in disbelief. "You can carry me around, spin me like a ride and still have guts to say that I'm heavy although all I do is lean my head on your shoulder? I can't believe you" she said and it's my turn to roll my eyes at her.

We're peacefully watching the movie when Chaewon unnie's stomach suddenly growled. I look at her and she just look away, embarrassed.

"Shut up. I haven't eaten since last night dinner"she said before I can even say anything.

"I'm just gonna go cook something" she add and before she can leave, I decided to stop her. "Let me cook for you " I say, earning a questioning look from her.

"Look, I know when you say you gonna cook something it's mean ramen and it's not good for your health to always eat it. So here, as a better cook than you decided to make you something else"

Gowon POV

I look at Hyejoo, slightly touched by her words. I can feel my heart beat faster, thinking that Son Hyejoo actually care for me and going to cook for me. What have I done to deserve someone like her?

I snapped out my thoughts and decided to watch Hyejoo cook for me. "What you going to cook?" I ask, just stand next to her since I can't help her because I don't know how to cook.

"You said kimchi fried rice that I cook taste good so I want to make it for you today since you can't really eat it last time . Is it OK, unnie?" She ask and I swear to God she look like an angel right now. How can someone look this pretty and kind?

"How is it?"she ask as I try the fried rice. I decided to tease her a bit "taste bad. What you even put in this, Hyejoo-ya? " she frown at my reaction and take the spoon from me, testing the food.

"It's not that bad" she said and I just laugh at her, making her glare at me. "Idiot" she say before get up go to the living room. "Cute" I whisper and continue to eat the kimchi fried rice.

"WE'RE HOME, KIDS" Chuu unnie loudly say as she enter the house. The other unnies just silently follow her, looking kinda tired.

"I thought you said you guys won't come back before dinner" Hyejoo ask and unnies eyes immediately land on Jungeun unnie. "It supposed to be like that be CEO kick us out from the meeting room because this stupid keep getting on his nerve" Sooyoung unnie glare at Jungeun unnie while Jungeun unnie look annoyed.

"Woa woa woa, what's exactly happened?" I curiously ask as it's hard for our CEO to kick someone out from the meeting.

"That old ajusshi told me to keep my hair color and maybe change it to something brighter like silver for our upcoming comeback. Can you believe it?" Jungeun unnie furiously while massaging her neck.

"What's so bad about that? It's just hair colour " Hyejoo ask, not really understanding the suffers since she never really change her hair colour.

"As someone who never have dark hair colour for our songs since debut, I understand why you feel like that. It's suck tbh"

"BTW kids, we have something to tell you guys tonight" Haseul unnie say and go to their room with Vivi unnie.

Hello everyone! It's me, your author aka Vivilines! 😘 sorry for a short and boring chapter 😢

BTW, I'M BACK! Since I'm so fucking excited for [&] album comeback so I'll continue my story😎

Thanks for spending your precious times reading this ridiculous shits and don't forget to vote. I would really appreciate it. Stay healthy and stan LOONA, bitches ✌