The Vytal destiny

By AshKetchum55374

Disclaimer: I dont own this story, this story's orignal author is TheD-Rock900. I copied paste it here, all t... More

Chapter 1
Bio (Not a chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Filling The Blanks

Chapter 7

878 19 10
By AshKetchum55374

A few weeks have passed since the battle at the docks. Ash hasn't been himself since then. He usually kept to himself, trained with his Pokemon alone, and decided to not trust most people at Beacon for he feared that someone will turn him over to the wrong people. The only ones he can trust were Teams RWBY, JNPR and the staff.

Ash was on top of one of the towers as he meditated. He began sensing rage and stress coming from the courtyard. He looked down and saw Weiss activating her Glyph. He watched as she summoned it, putting a lot of energy to her semblance, but the Glyph would slowly vanish. This resulted in her to yell in frustration. Ash saw her sitting down at a nearby bench and looked down. Good thing no one was around so he decided to see what was up.

Weiss was breathing hard as she was exhausted from her summoning. Unbeknownst to her, Ash appeared from a portal beside her.

"What's up?" He asked her. Weiss looked up in fright.

"Oh....hey Ash. I was just practicing." Weiss said as she looked down again.

Ash walked up to her and sat next to her. "What were you doing with your Glyph?" He wondered.

"I was practicing my summoning technique. But every time I get close to completion, it slips away almost instantly. It's really bugging me." Weiss explained.

Ash was getting more curious. He knew that her Glyph could do so many things, ranging from a shield, a platform, and even boosting. But summoning, that was one that he didn't know.

"Why don't you tell me about it? Maybe I can help." Ash offered. Weiss looked up in surprise. How could someone like him help her with a semblance he doesn't know about?

"Well, me and my family use this technique to summon our enemies to help aid us in battle. My father, and my elder sister Winter are masters at it, but I'm still struggling with mine." Weiss explained. She looked down in defeat because she couldn't summon like the others.

"What about your allies?" Ash asked.

"We in the Schnee family don't really have allies." Weiss said. This surprised Ash a lot.

"WHAT ARE WE CHOPPED LIVER OR SOMETHING!?" Ash yelled. This startled Weiss from this.

"Why not think of your friends? That would make things easier because you know them well than your enemies. How about I help with that?" Ash asked as he stood up and held out his hand. Weiss looked at it for a few seconds before smiling and taking it.

Weiss took her position and aimed her Myrtenaster at the ground. The summoning Glyph appeared once again. Ash walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulder.

"Now, ease the tension in your shoulders, keep a steady mind, and a calm heart. Think of the one ally in your mind and imagine him or her ready to fight by your side." Ash explained as Weiss began to blush a bit, but kept her focus. The Glyph began to spin faster and faster until a powerful bright light shined from the spot.

Ash covered his eyes until the light dimmed. Ash opened his eyes and saw a white figure from the summoning Glyph in a squatting position. It began to slowly stand up straight until it reached Ash's height. It turned around fast and to Ash's surprise, he saw himself with pale white skin, wearing a bright white coat, cyan eyes and a Divine Elemental in its hand. Ash summoned his Divine Elemental and walked towards his double ganger and they stared for a few seconds. They both swung their Keyblades over their left shoulder and they collided shortly after.

Soon after, the double ganger disappeared and Ash dismissed his Keyblade and turned towards Weiss, who just stood there in shock. Ash just smiled at her for her accomplishment.

"I....I did it. I DID IT!" She screamed with happiness. She ran towards Ash and jumped onto him and held him in a tight hug with her arms around his neck, choking him.

"Can't.....BREATHE!" Ash gagged a bit. Weiss lessened the hug but still held onto him.

"Thank you Ash, you are just amazing!" She yelled out. After about a few more seconds, she let go of him and asked him to sit down. Ash did so, but was not expecting of what happened next. She walked up to him and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, causing him to blush up a storm.

"W-W-Weiss, what are you doing?" Ash stuttered.

"I have to thank you somehow, and I think this is the perfect way to do it." Weiss whispered as she moved herself closer to his face. She closed her eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

Ash's mind was now racing of what the hell just happened. It was true that Weiss was beautiful, but he never expected to win the heart of one of, if not THE smartest girl in school.

"I....uh....guess I can help you to summon your enemies in the future, if you want." Ash stuttered for a moment. Weiss grew a warming smile.

"Thank you." Weiss said again. This time, she went for the mouth. Ash's eye widen from the impact. Ash then began to melt into the kiss as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist. Despite this being his first time kissing a girl, he learned pretty quickly. After about thirty seconds, they broke apart for air. Weiss then got up and began to walk back to Beacon.

"See you back at the dorm." She said as she winked back at him. Ash just sat there, processing all that has happened.

About an hour of recovering, Ash got up and decided to see what was up with Ruby. He sensed her at an arms shop where students and staff could go for repair, cleaning and upgrading. So he summoned his Keyblade and walked through the portal to Ruby.

As he exited from the other portal, Ruby looked up and smiled.

"Hey Ash, what brings you here?" Ruby asked as he saw her cleaning Crescent Rose with the help of a Goodra next to her and using its slime to help clean it.

Ruby's Goodra LVL 86 Dragon Hydration

Rain Dance Muddy Water Dragon Pulse Sludge Bomb

"No special reason, just decided to come in here to see what you were up to." Ash half lied. He walked up to a table and looked at Crescent Rose and saw it shining. He looked at the design.

"This is a beauty. I think you can addend this a bit." Ash commented. Ruby looked at him in confusion.

"What could I possibly do to make my little sweetheart better than how it is right now?" Ruby asked.

"How about a further range for the scythe? Check this out, a locking function for the blade where they can make the swing further, and lock back into place after the swing before putting it into a different setting?" Ash suggested as he pointed to specific parts of the head of the weapon. This gotten her attention.

"Alright, let's see what we can do then. Come on back Goodra, you did well." Ruby said as she returned Goodra to her Poke Ball.

Ash and Ruby began making some adjustments and adding additional equipment to her weapon. About an hour of working and finding the right gears, they were finished. Her Crescent Rose now had an additional switched to which she can use to rotate the scythe 90 degrees.

"Ready to give it a try?" Ash asked as they stepped outside to a training course where those can test out new weapons and fighting dummies of Grimm.

"Well, here goes." Ruby said as she took her weapon and put it into a new function called War Scythe mode.

I'm well aware of how it works from the series. I just decided to make a few tweaks in the function of this badass weapon.

Ash watched as Ruby began to go through the course much quickly than she usually does. Thanks to the use of War Scythe mode, she cleared the course in record time. She was stunned to see the results, yet ecstatic as well.

She shrieked out with joy and ran to Ash and hugged him tight, this time on the chest.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She screamed.

"No problem, but I think you just cracked my upper spine a bit and something else." Ash stated as he began to collapse onto the ground and coughed a bit after Ruby let go of him.

"Give me a second. CURA!" Ash yelled as he summoned his Keyblade and healed his body from the bone crushing hug. He stood up and looked at Ruby.

"Have fun with the new upgra-" Ash eyes widen as he was cut off when Ruby walked fast towards him and pulled him down her level and kissed him. She broke the kiss and used her semblance to return to Beacon, leaving a stunned, red faced Ash in his place.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?" Ash shouted to himself.

As if today hasn't been crazy as it is, Ash has already been kissed by half of the members of Team RWBY in a matter of hours. He began to sense that something was going to happen when he met up with both Blake and Yang later on. Speaking of Yang, Ash sensed Yang nearby as she was out training out in the courtyard with Pyrrha. So, he decided to get a closer look.

Ash walked out from a portal with his Keyblade out to watch the practice. Hopefully, this will get his mind off of both Ruby and Weiss kissing him. This was helping, but not much. After about ten minutes of watching, Yang and Pyrrha decided to catch a breath.

"Not too shabby gals." Ash commented to them, who immediately turned to him in surprise.

"ASHY! Where've you been these days?" Yang asked.

'ASHY!? Oh no, is this happening, or is this just a nickname and nothing else?' Ash thought to himself.

"Hello Ash, haven't seen you in a while." Pyrrha said as she put her weapons away.

"Well, I've been trying to stay away from many people here. I'm sensing that many of the students here want to turn me to the authorities and have me be sent back to Kanto. In other words, I have been in hiding.....again" Ash explained as he sat at a nearby bench.

Yang and Pyrrha looked down at him from that. It was true that many people have been demanding him to return to Kanto where he belonged a couple days after the battle on the docks, but there were those that wanted him to stay.

"Oh come on Ash, Ozpin made you our Keyblade Guardian. There's no way that they'll make you leave that easily. And you can summon portals for god's sakes." Yang mentioned.

"And besides, I do owe you for helping me claim Jaune's heart. He was unlike any other person I've met. He didn't know who I was, and he just treated me like any ordinary girl." Pyrrha said.

Ash looked up at them with a smile on his face. "I'm really am happy that I got friends like you guys. You guys are ten times better than the ones that betrayed me all those years ago." Ash said before he looked down remembering that dreadful day.

Yang walked up to him and kneeled to his level and just hugged him. "Don't worry about them, or I'll make you focus on something else by force." Yang whispered into his ear.

"Dare I even ask how?" Ash was now getting a little concerned from what Yang said.

Yang grinned from the question. "How about this cutie?" Yang asked as she pulled back and planted her lips onto his. Ash was getting a déjà vu. Ash knew something like this was gonna happen from earlier. He quickly returned the kiss. Pyrrha just gasped from the event that just happened.

The two shortly broke apart for air. "You feel better Ashy?" Yang asked with a purr in her voice.

Oddly enough, this did help out Ash a lot. He nodded afterwards.

"Good, I'll see you back at the dorm tonight." Yang said as she let go of him. Ash got up from the bench and watched as they resumed their practice.

"Yes indeed." Ash said to himself. He needed to talk to Team RWBY about their feelings towards him, but there was one person left to meet up.

As night began to fall, Ash decided to return to the dorm room to call it a day. Upon arrival to the dorm, Ash noticed that it was empty. Blake might still be in the library as usual. Ash was about to go to his usual corner until something caught his eyes.

He saw a piece of paper on the floor next to Blake's bed in the moonlight. He walked up to it and saw it was a drawling. He decided to get a closer look by picking it up, and boy was he surprised. It was a drawling of him, Pikachu and Blake together from that day on Mt. Silver when she was resting on his shoulder.

He smiled at the picture, but he noticed that there was another drawling on the back. He flipped it over and gasped and turned red. It was a drawling of Blake kissing him, and he returning the kiss in a big shaped heart.

Ash dropped the picture and starred at it with fright. Team RWBY was in love with him. He was so focused on the picture that he didn't sense that Blake was coming. The door opened and she saw Ash starring at the picture. He turned around and saw a red faced Blake in front of him.

"Uh....hey. I'll just...er.....I'll just go." Ash began walking slowly to the door.

"ASH, WAIT A SECOND!" Blake shouted as she wrapped her arms around his arm. Ash just looked down at her amber eyes.

"Blake..." Ash was trying to say more, but couldn't due to sheer shock from the events that happened today.

"Ash, there was something I should've told you from before. I've gained a crush on you since I saw you for the first time at the Indigo Plateau almost ten years ago. You have been an inspiration to me to become a Pokemon Trainer. And now, you've done so much to help me with my problem with the White Fang. The truth is.....I LOVE YOU ASH KETCHUM!" Blake yelled and hugged him tight as she began shedding some tears.

Ash saw this coming. Blake was in love with him, but much longer than the rest of Team RWBY. Ash slowly returned the hug from the explanation. Ash couldn't take it any longer.

"Oh forget it." Ash said before pulling back and tilted Blake's head a bit. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Blake's eye shot wide open, but quickly closed them and returned the kiss. She had done it, she has won the heart of Ash Ketchum...or so she thought.

When they broke apart for air, Blake starred at his chocolate color eyes and smile. Suddenly, the door opened and the rest of Team RWBY entered and saw the sight.

Then everything went south quick.

"HEY, HE'S MINE!" Ruby, Weiss and Yang screamed. After they heard what just escaped their mouths, all hell broke loose. They all began fighting anime style, screaming and cursing at each other, even Blake was making cat noises during such, to see who would claim Ash's heart. Ash backed away from the fight towards the opened door.

Team JNPR arrived at the scene to see what was going on. Ash turned around and just walked out the door and closed it.

"Dare we even ask?" Jaune asked.

"Turns out, all of them are in love with me. Then all hell broke out and now they are killing each other to see who's the dominate one to claim my heart." Ash explained. This shocked all of Team JNPR.

"One of you guys got any psychic types to help stop this?" Ash asked.

"I got something that'll help." Ren said as he pulled out his Poke Ball and sent out a Gallade.

Ren's Gallade LVL 89 Psychic/Fighting Steadfast

Psycho Cut Swords Dance Psychic Close Combat

Ash sent out his Gardevoir and they were getting ready to open the door.

"Alright, on the count of three. One, two, THREE!" Ash yelled as he opened the door and Gardevoir and Gallade used psychic to separate the four huntresses in training from destroying the rest of the building with their feud.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" A voice echoed nearby. Glynda was speed walking with her crop in hand to see what was with all the ruckus. When she entered the room and saw Team RWBY being held by Gardevoir and Gallade and wreckage they caused, she had a look of disgust.

"I would like to see all four of you in my office tomorrow afternoon. You girls better have a good explanation for this disaster." Glynda spoke with a lot of venom.

After Glynda left, Ash and Ren ordered to their Pokemon to let them go. After returning them, Ash walked towards a chair and just looked at them.

"We need to talk, thanks you guys." Ash said to Ren and the rest of Team JNPR.

"No problem, good luck." Ren said before closing the door. Ash looked back at the girls, who had their heads down in shame.

"So...all of you are in love with me?" Ash asked. They all nodded, but didn't say a word.

"Blake I can understand, but how long have the rest of you been like this?" Ash asked Ruby, Weiss and Yang.

"Ever since you help with the arrest of Torchwick, crimes had gone down, there were no dust stolen, more successful transportations, and this is making my family save more time and money. My father has been the happiest than I have ever seen him." Weiss answered. Ash nodded from the answer.

"So, pretty recent then. What about you Ruby?" Ash asked as he turned towards Ruby, who started to shed tears.

"Earlier today, when you helped me upgrade my little sweetheart to make it even better in combat. I knew that I could count on you for help when needed." Ruby explained.

"That's understandable. I knew you were a weapon nut from the beginning. So what's your story Yang?" Ash asked as he turned to the blonde brawler.

"I've been keeping this a secret from you ever since we watched your initiation at the beginning of the year. I was very impressed of your performance that it really gotten me to take a liking to you. The truth is that I am very hard to impress." Yang said as she looked up to him.

"It's true, she really is hard to impress." Ruby stated which caught Ash's attention.

"I wanted to tell you sooner, but I feared that since you are a Keyblade Guardian you wouldn't have time for a relationship, let alone think about it at all." Yang confessed as a single tear shed from her eye. Ash gasped a bit.

"I see. (Sighs) I might as well come clean as well. Ever since I came here, you all have welcomed me with open arms to this amazing place. You were all like sisters to me, and I mean like awesome, ass kicking sisters. You've all helped me to focus on the future, rather than on the past from that day, and I hope that it will continue. But now...I feel like I owe you all my life. I guess to put it in a nutshell, I've been in love with all of you for a while, but I couldn't choose one over the other." Ash confessed but then looked down at the floor.

Team RWBY looked at him in shock. He had the same feelings they have for him. There was a moment of silence, until Ruby's head shot upwards.

"I have an idea, why don't we share Ash?" Ruby asked.

"WHAT!?" The rest of the team shouted as they eyed their leader.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Ash asked while looking at her as well.

"Think about it, no more fights between each other for one's heart, and we can have a stronger bond than ever before. So, what do you say?" Ruby asked everyone.

Everyone thought about it for a moment. In short, she may be onto something. But then, the rest of the team has come up with an answer.

"Well, I guess we could give it a try." Blake said.

"Yeah, and besides, I have to introduce you to my father. He really has been eager to meet you and thank you in person Ash." Weiss said as she looked over at Ash.

"As long as I can still watch over Ruby and fight alongside everyone here, especially Ash, then I'm in." Yang said with a smile.

Now they all looked back at Ash and hear what he thought of this. Ash looked down and closed his eyes for a moment or two. Then he looked up with a grin on his face.

"If you all are sure about this, then how can I decline it?" Ash asked them as he stood up. Team RWBY jumped off their beds and ran to Ash and hugged him. But then, something hit Ash.

"Wait, haven't we gotten a part of this backwards? Isn't it supposed to be the guy to ask the gal out?" Ash wondered, but it was ignored as they continued the hug, this time a little tighter. "Oh, never mind." Ash said before returning the hugs.

"But first, since I was in love with him the longest, I should be the one to call the shots in this relationship." Blake said. It did make sense to the rest of them.

"That's fine with me. But for now, let's get some sleep. It has been a crazy day." Ash suggested. They all agreed, but before they went to their bunks, they each gave him a different kind of kiss. Ruby was a regular kiss, Weiss was a slightly longer kiss than Ruby's, Blake was a short passionate kiss, and Yang was a passionate kiss that only lasted a little longer than Blake's.

Ash watched as they walked to their bunks for the night before falling asleep. 'I wonder what my mother would think if she saw me with four beautiful girls. Plus, I wonder if their families would approve of this.' Ash thought before closing his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile at the Hall of Origins, Arceus was looking down at Ash in the Jewel of Life as he saw the Keyblade Guardian finally experience love.

"I'm sure they will all approve of this matter Ash. And it seems these four might be worthy as well." Arceus spoke as he looked upon the four girls. "Yes, the time has come. His training has been completed for quite some time. Ash Ketchum shall now pass on this knowledge to the ones that he may choose to become....Keyblade Wielders."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6.7K 27
They were winning, they were so close to victory. That's when Madara turned the war around. When all hope seemed lost Sasuke, in his final moments, s...
79.9K 704 15
Ash returns from his adventure in the Galar region but what he didn't expect was all of his old traveling friends to betray him even his own mother...
11.4K 280 22
Now what if Hinata died in 4th shinobi War. then Naruto realise her feelings but it's too late now. how story will divert from that point , let's see.
777K 9.6K 46
This is a story of Ash Ketchum, the boy who became famous after defeating the World Champion Leon himself in the World Coronation Series. After separ...