THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES

2.3K 115 607
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES

»»--⍟--««

Final results.

10 votes for A. Tell him she heard everything.

22 votes for B. Tell him she wanted to help.

2 votes for C. Storm off the scene.

Final results. 

22 votes for A. Ask techno to let you come to the trial.

10 votes for B. Stay at the cabin with skeppy. 

19 votes for C. Sneak and follow them to the trial.

»»--⍟--««

You gulped, thinking twice of your decision. After a while of silence, you decided to speak up. "Um," their attention is now on you, "Is there any chance that I can also go along?"

Bad's posture seems to be shaken a bit, skeppy's diamond eyes widened and his mouth fell agape. However, technoblade remains unfaze. He already expected you to come based on how you stayed quiet while they were lying in front of his face.

"No."

Was his only answer, leaving you devistated.

Before you can respond, he walked back to the living room. "What? Wait!-" you were quick to follow after him.

Bad and skeppy looked at each other and nodded, they both walked upstairs. Not wanting to eavesdrop since they assume that this might be a serious matter between royals.

"I promise I'll be careful! I'll bring potions, weapons and-" you continue to ramble for reasons while walking behind him.

He ignored you, walking towards the door. "They won't be able to see me, I am very good at stealth! Just-"

Ignored, you frowned a bit. "Hey! Wait!" You exclaimed, jogging towards him.

He opened the door, you were quick to catch up and grip the hem of his crimson cape. "Just listen to me!"

He stopped, turning around to look at you. "Rambling is useless. You're not going." He simply stated before turning around and leaving the cabin.

You glared at his back, "just hear me out!" You tried not to sound rude, he is still a Prince, a royal. Even if you have the privileges to be friends with him, royals should still respect each others.

His combat boots stepped on the snow, leaving a trail. You hesitated a bit, for your feet was barefooted. You just clenched your teeth and thought, 'screw it.'  You stepped outside.

"I did not learn the basic of combats for nothing, I know how to defend myself!" You said, catching up to him.

He chose to ignore you, continuing to make his way to his horse. "I'll drink potion of invisibility, they won't be able to see me!" You pant a bit, screw tall people for their height.

Ignored, again.

Frustrated, you glared at his back and ran towards him. You then stopped in front of him, blocking his path. He stopped at this.

"Listen to me! " you yelled.

His scarlet eyes bored into yours, making you regret your decisions slightly. But that did not faze you from your position, "let me come with you!" You exclaimed, panting slightly.

He sighed, "No." He repeated.

Irritated, "Why!" It was more like a demand than a question.

His expression darkened, "Why? Don't you know why?" He started.

Your face brightens a bit, at least he's answering your question bit by bit.

He takes a step closer, "The witch might still be roaming around," you took a step back, "Our guards are extremely trained. A simple potion wouldn't work on them," he took another step closer and you instantly took a step back. "Dream had sent a spy to look for you, and we still don't know who the spy is." He continued to step closer and you did the opposite. "If news get to him that you're in the kingdom, things won't get nice." He stopped.

You fell quiet, looking with slight wide eyes at him. "Is that enough reasons for you?" He snapped.

As if you were broken to a daydream, you clenched your teeth. "No! I still want to go!" You exclaimed.

Although it was hard to take in all of the informations he just spat out, you still chose to focus on your current objective. Hearing your respond, he glared at you, clearly irritated.

"Are you not aware of the danger awaiting for you? Or are you simply not educated properly?" He spoke, his voice dropping in a much more intimidation one.

His insults did not faze you, "I am aware of the danger waiting for me, that's why I'll be careful." You spoke in a calm tone.

You feet were hurting from how long you were standing in the snow, he cold was biting your skin but you didn't dare to show any weakness. His expression darkened, "Why do you want to go anyway? We're gonna hold a trial, not a party."

"Because my friend is going to the trial too."

Your respond seems to shock the pinkette, he was quiet for a second before speaking. "friend?" He asked.

You nodded, "Bad's my friend, I do not feel comfortable with him coming to the trial alone."

He thought about this for a second before speaking, "So are you saying you do not feel comfortable with us?" Cautious with his words, he looked down at you.

Your eyes widened, "No! That's not what I mean-" you paused, shifting a bit since your feet were hurting from the cold. "-Bad's a demon, people don't have a good interaction with demons! They will despite him for sure! But he's actually the opposite of a demon!" You continue to explain.

"He is really kind, humble and sweet! He would never hurt a fly, heck- he even languages us whenever we curse!" You smiled at the memory of him language-ing you and skeppy whenever you curse at each other.

He watch your face contorts to a smile, "it just happens that he accidentally pour a poison on the muffins, he didn't even know it's a poison until we told him!"

He glared, "Y/N, he could be lying. If he didn't know that that was a poison, then why did he still used it?" He was talking about the flu that's been going around their kingdom, if bad didn't know that it was a poison then why did he still continue to contribute the muffins on their town?

You fell quiet at this, you don't have anything to counter this situation. Only shifting at your footing since the cold was biting your skin to the point it actually hurts to walk to the snow.

Seeing your silence, he smirked in triumph. "You're not going, it's no use on trying." He simply stated.

As he was about to walk again, his gaze fell down on your foot. His eyes widened when he saw you barefooted, the under of your feet was red from the cold biting your skin. Your eyes followed his gaze and looked down at your feet.

Before you can speak, you can feel yourself being lifted from the snowy ground. A hand behind your back and on your leg helped you up, you yelped at the sudden carry and immediately started struggling.

"What are you doing?!" You glared at him, putting a hand on his chest to avoid any close contact.

He glared down at you, "What are you thinking? You're barefooted." Even though his voice was calm, his expression clearly isn't.

He turned around, going back to the cabin. "I'm fine, put me down." You stated, trying to stay calm at the current situation.

He didn't respond at this, only continuing to walk to the cabin. "Hey! I said put me down!" You exclaimed, thinking he didn't heard you the first time you spoke.

He ignored you, you frowned at this. You then punched his chest lightly. "Put me down!" He paudef at walking. He looked down at you and you looked up, thinking he finally heard you.

His scarlet eyes bored at your E/C ones, it wad awfully quiet. Just him and you looking at each other.

"No."

With that, he started walking again.

You glared at him, irritated. Your hand reached out to his face and his eyes immediately looked at yours, "what are you-" before he can continue, he was interrupted by a pain on his scalps.

Your hand reached to his pink hair, pulling it. "I said put me down!" You exclaimed.

He paused at walking, staggering a bit. He clenched his teeth at the pain from his scalps, "Y/N! Stop!" He exclaimed, his hold tightening on you to not drop you.

"You stupid rapunzel wannabe!" you pulled on his hair more and he groaned in pain, staggering on his footing.

"Don't make me drop you!" He exclaimed, glaring at you.

You pulled more on his hair, he yelped and hissed in pain. Your lips tugged up in a trumph smile, he glared at you and move his hand that was holding your back and grabbed a fistful of your hair and tugged it back, making you throw your head back.

You yelped in surprise and in pain, your scalps burn from how hard he pulled it. You then pulled more on his hair in return, he gasped in surprise and his hand on your leg gave up.

You fell on the soft cold snow, pulling his hair so he came down with you. He fell on top of you, your hand was still gripping his hair in anger. "Get off of me!" You exclaimed.

His hand found your hair and pulled it in return, an irritated glare was plastered on his face. "I would if you would stop pulling on my hair!" He retort.

You pulled more in his hair, struggling under him. "You pull away first!" He then pulled more on his hair when he felt you pull on it again, "You started this! You pull away first!" He exclaimed, irritated.

His other hand was besides your head, making sure to not put his whole weight under you. Your other hand was on his chest, preventing him to go any closer if he he will. "You're gonna be saying bye to your hair if you don't let go!" You threatened, pulling harder on his head.

"I don't care, I'm a boy- I can always grow it back!" He retorted, pulling much harder in return on your tangled H/C hair. Before you can pull in his hair in return, he spoke. "You're a girl, imagine how embarrassing it would be if you were to lose your hair."

He smirked in return, watching you freeze under him. He then pulled on your hair lightly, making you look up at him. He then inched closer, your hand that's on his chest failing to prevent him from coming closer. He then whispered on your ears, "How would the public think of you when you were to lose your hair? They would be disgusted. No one likes a princess that lacks of hair."

Your hand grasped again on his hair, pulling on his scalps. "Do you think I care? I'm already on the runaway, I am a hundred miles away from my people." You said, clearly irritated of his teasing.

"What about you? Imagine the famous technoblade, with no hair." You snorted at the thought of him without hair.

You then inched on his ear, "Technobald."

You burst out laughing and slumped down on the snow, watching his face contorted to a horriefied one from the nickname. Hearing this, the voices boomed in his head. Repeating 'Technobald' over and over again.

Irritated, his hands gripped your shoulders, pinning you on the snow. You continued howling in laughter, watching his face glare down on you. "That's not funny." He growled.

"It is! Oh my god- Technobald!" You exclaimed, your body shaking in laughter.

His hand gripped your shoulders, you ignored it and continued cackling in laughter. Making him more irritated.

You continued chanting 'technobald' over and over again, so does his voices. "Shut up." He growled.

You ignored him, continuing to say 'technobald' to annoy him more. He growled in annoyance, his ears hurting from the nickname. Your hands fell to your stomach, clenching it as it starts to hurt from laughing too much.

"Shut up or else."

"Or else what?" You retort, a smirk on your face.

"Or else I'll kiss you."

Almost immediately, your eyes widened and your instict came in. "You wish-" you said as you grab a handful of his hair behind him, shocking him. Then, you pushed him off of you and you yanked his head towards the snow and buried his face to the white snow.

He tensed at the cold on his skin, you howled in laughter in return. You made a mistake when you let go of his hair, he instantly pulld his face away from the snow. A few snow had stuck on his face but he still managed to see properly, thankful that none of the snow got in his eyes.

He grabbed a handful of snow and threw it at you, you yelped in return when the cold hit your skin. You managed to shake the snow fast enough before it can eat your skin with the cold, you stood up, only to fall back down on the snow.

A sudden numbness broke you from your playful mood, you turn to look at your feet to see them reddened from the cold. You almost forgot about those, as you were about to say something another snowball hit you on the face.

You gasped, your head throwing back from the impact. Laughter surrounds the quiet place and you shook off the remaining snow on your face and digged your hand to the snow, making a snowball.

You ignored the cramp on your feet and stood up, throwing the snowball at his laughing face. He stumbled backwards, seeing that he probably survived the impact you grabbed another snowball and threw it at him.

This time it hit his chest and he lose balance on his footing, dropping to the cold ground. You laughed in victory, using this advantage to run away.

So you did, turning around and running away from the now snow covered blood god. You didn't get any far from him when you gasped in pain, your legs betraying you as you drop to the snowy ground. You gasped in pain when you tried to move your feet.

"Y/N!" You heard techno called behind you.

You can hear his footsteps getting closer and closer, when he was close, he kneeled down besides you and examined your barefoot feet. When he went to touch it you immediately hissed in pain, he immediately retreated his hand and looked down at you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You gave him a look, "from the looks of my feet, no." You said sarcastically.

He gave out a chuckle, "from the snowball, I mean."

He then went to wipe out a snow that managed to stay on your cheek, you looked away, not used on being close contact with others. "Yeah, I'm fine."

With that, he gave you a feeble smile. "Can i- can I carry you?" He asked this time, instead of carrying you without permission like earlier.

You looked at the cabin then to your feet, you sighed. You then nodded and murmured a quiet "yes."

With that, he put his red cape around you to keep you warm. Then, his hands snake their way at your bakc and to your legs. He lifted you up and you immediately leaned onto him and put your hand to his shoulder, scared that you might fall.

He started walking back to the cabin, "That was really childish of you." He spoke, breaking the silence.

You rolled your eyes, "Don't act like you didn't go along with it." You retorted.

He huffed, "It's only fair, you hit me many times on the snow and almost rip off my hair." He argued back.

You snorted, recalling how he reacted when you called him 'technobald'

He looked down at you with a curious glance, "what's so funny?" He asked.

You giggled, you then looked up at him. "Technobald."

"Don't make me drop you."

»»--⍟--««

Niki paused, gulping down an invisibility potion. She watch as her body vanish from the naked eyes of the people, she then throw away the bottle and sighed.

She looked up at the building, currently, she was on the Damon's castle. After sorting out the rumors on her kingdom about her having connecting to the runaway of the princess of the damons, she quickly made her way at their home.

She jumped to a tree branch, a branch that was near the balcony of the princess's room. She then jumped on the balcony, landing quietly to the floor and sighing. She then opened the door, surprised that it's open.

She went inside, the room was large. The color of F/C wallpaper welcomed her, she then smiled. She retrieved her bag on her back and walked towards the walk in closet then opened it.

She then started stuffing all the clothes she can grab on the bag, after that, she looked at the drawers and bookshelves, searching anything useful to give to Y/N. Her eyes stopped to a jewelry box.

She opened it, expecting to find different kinds of jewelries. But instead, she found a stack of cash. Confused, she still put in the bag. She then moved on to the bookshelves, stuffing the books on her bag. When her bag was full, she thought it was time to leave.

With that, she fled undetected.

She arrived to her own kingdom without being seen by anyone, she entered the large doors with guards opening it for her. She was quick to enter her bedroom, putting her bag on her bed.

She then looked at the white bird that's sitting on her window still, she smiled. Ever since Y/N gave this bird to her care the bird never dared to leave her kingdom. Niki was surprised on how trained this bird was.

She pulled out a paper and a quill. She then dipped the quill to the ink and started writing a permission to visit Y/N to philza. After writing, she folded it and tied it to the dove's feet.

She pet the dove and smiled, "Send this to King philza please." She said.

As if the bird understood her, it opened it'd wings and flapped a few times before hovering to the ground and flying out of her window. "Have a safe trip!" Niki exclaimed.

Then, a knock on her door snapped her from her thoughts.

She then opened the door with a smile, a maid was outside. The maid bowed down before speaking. "Your majesty, you have a visitor." The maid simply said.

"Oh? Please keep them entertained, I'll go change." Niki said with a smile.

The maid nodded, smiling before bowing and dismissing herself.

With that, niki closed her door and changed to a more formal clothes. After changing, she left her room. Making sure to lock it so that no one would Dare to enter it without her permission.

Walking to the living room, a familiar face surprised her.

"Minx! What bought you here?" She asked, excited.

She then sat down across the table where minx was sitting. "Hey." Minx greeted.

"I have something to tell you." Minx was quick to get to the point.

Niki then nodded, letting minx continue. Minx was quiet first before looking at the butlers and the guards on the room with them. As if niki got the idea, she looked up at her servants and guards.

"Leave us."

With that, the two of them were left alone.

She then looked back at minx, "what is it?" She asked.

"You're on the runaway right?"

Niki fell quiet, so the news had gotten to minx's kingdom? Is that how powerful the rumors are? It didn't matter, niki thought of her words first before answering minx who was waiting for her reply.

A. Lie.

B. Tell the truth.

»»--⍟--««

"I wanted to help! But whenever I try to help you, you just push me away!" Alexandra yelled.

Quackity fell quiet, Alexandra took this opportunity to continue. "I am always stuck in that stuffy mansion, waiting for you to come back! I hate lazing around, I hate it when I can't so anything to help you!"

Quackity frowned at this, "Alexa, you don't need to help me."

Alexandra glared down at him, "Yes I do! I want to help! What's so wrong about helping?"

"You keep on pushing me away as if I'll ruin your life!" It takes all of her strength to not curse her brother.

"Why?" She asked, looking down as agry tears fell down her eyes.

Quackity stood up, a frantic look on his face. "Alexa, it's not that I don't want your help... I just don't want you to get involve in any bullshit I am in." Quackity spoke, his voice soft.

Suddenly, the air shifted to a more intese one. "She wanted to help?"

Both of the siblings froze, slowly looking behind them to see a familiar face.

Schlatt.

A wicked smirk was displayed on his face, his hands were tucked on his pockets as he examined the two siblings argue. He then walked towards them, swallowing the look of anger and shock in their faces. He then stood besides quackity, he patted his back.

Well, more like smacked his back since quackity almost fell over. Alexandra flinched at the sight, "Why don't you let her help, Alexis?"

Quackity looked in horror at Schlatt, "Schlatt, please- my sister is out of this."

Smack

Alexandra flinched as she watched her brother's face flew to the other side, Schlatt's hand was still on the air where he had slapped quackity.

"I think you're forgetting who's you're addressing here."

Quackity gritted his teeth, "My apologies, your majesty." He spoke between gritted teeth, not looking up to acknowledge Schlatt's presence.

Alexandra took a step back when she saw Schlatt looked at her direction, "You can help us in some way gal, we're a busy man y'know? We would appreciate an extra hand around here." He flashed her with his signature smirk.

Alexandra glanced at quackity, he was looking at her with pleading eyes. Pleading to not accept Schlatt's proposal on letting her help them. She managed to see the red mark on his face, her heart skipped a beat at this.

He's doing what she hates the most again, ignorning his pain.

With gritted teeth, alexandra's eyes flooded with anger and rage as she looked back at Schlatt. "No. I am not interested on helping you."

Quackity's eyes widened, a small smile displayed his face before vanishing. He can't let Schlatt see him like this, he will surely be pissed. "No? But I just heard you wanted to help your brother." Schlatt retorted.

Before alexandra can respond, Schlatt beat her to it. "How about this-" he paused, digging to his pocket and pulling out a card.

He then walked towards alexandra, quackity's eyes widened. "Your majesty-"

"Shut the fuck up. You'll speak when I said so." Schlatt glared at the boy.

Alexandra wanted to punch his irritating face for treating her brother like that, he then handed the card to alexandra. "Call me anytime you change your mind."

Schlatt winked at alexandra and chuckled, exiting the gazebo and the garden. Alexandra looked down at the card, reading it first.

"Do not accept his offer Alexa. Even if his rewartd are really worth it, do not Dare to accept it." Quackity spoke in a fast pace, as if he doesn't want alexandra to read the note.

After reading, she glared at the note. She then looked at quackity. "I won't." She reassured him.

Quackity sighed in relief, allowing his body to relax a little. "Alexandra, I am really sorry. I know you wanted to help but this is not the right time."

Alexandra nodded, "I know."

With that, she exited the palace without saying another word to his brother.

Inside the Manor, she entered her room. She then dashed quickly to the bathroom, a determined look on her face. She then pulled out the card again and read it for the second time.

Dream is asking me to show your brother to his kingdom, he wanted something to use against you and your friends.

If you can help us, it would be really appreciated.

There is one thing you can do to help us, cut your hair. Do not cut it all to the point you're just fucking bald, just cut the half portion of it.

It's for your brother's safety, do not tell him I told you all of these.

If you agreed to this, please do give us a call.

And to the last space of the note was the number of his scroll. She do not know wheather the can trust him or not but there's just something sincere in his eyes that was almost pleading her to help them.

She then opened the cupboard that contains medical essentials and pulled out a pair of scissors. She grabbed her hair and looked at the mirror.

Her lucious black long hair, it reaches to her waists and is really healthy. It's one of the reason why she was popular in her town, many people admired her hair for being so healthy and shiny. If she did not meet he princess and the others right now, she would've disagreed to Schlatt's note.

It took years and years to grow out her hair this long, she made sure to take care of it every single day. For her, her looks matter to the eyes of the public. Her hair is one od the reason why she was still popular till now.

But alas, she did not care anymore.

Without any hesitation, she positioned the scissors to her shoulder blades and cut her hair. She cut through the black hair that's slowly falling down to the sink, when she had cutted it completely, she sighed.

She then moved on the the other side and did the same to what she did to the other side of her hair, soon, the sink was full of her black cutted hair.

She looked down at the pile of newly cutted black hair that lay on the sink, afraid to look at the final results.

She can feel herself shake, did she really cut her hair? The hair that she take care of the past few years? Yes. Did she regret it?

Now that's a question she don't know how to answer, she took a large breathe in, if she didn't look at the results and just left without knowing how she look, it'll be really embarrassing if someone commented on it saying it look bad on her.

But alad, as she felt before, she did not csre anymore.

With a sigh, she looked up.

Her hair stops just below her shoulder blades, just what she intended to. Her face contort to an unreadable one, she didn't know how to feel. She didn't know if she liked this new her or not, cutting your hair really do make a great impact on a girl.

They take care of their hair everyday, wanting it long and healthy. Cutting her hair that she took care of for years feels like cutting a string on her life that she didn't know she needed to cut.

It's as if she just cut something she wanted to let go a long time ago.

And it felt great.

A smile crept up to her face, she leaned more to the mirror. Admiring her new look. She then raised a hand to touch her hair, no matter how long or short her hair is, she is still herself.

She then reached to her pocket, pulling out her scroll and calling the number Schlatt had put in the note.

»»--⍟--««

You sneezed for the second time, you were sitting on the couch with your feet plunged in a bukcet of warm water. Being out in the snow really did some damage to you.

You heard another sneeze besides you and you turn to look, it was technoblade.

Well, it seems like you were not the only one who's affected by the cold.

You had changed to a more comfortable clothes, a F/C hoodie and some sweatpants. You rolled up your sweatpants to your thigh so it wouldn't get wet by the water. Techno's red cape was still on you, he didn't bother to take it back or ask you to return it. He just let you cuddle on his cape for a while.

Meanwhile to technoblade, he had changed to a more comfortable clothes too. A white hoodie and some pajamas pants, his hair was tied to a messy bun, he was slumped lazily on the couch besides you. A fluffly pink blanket was drapped on his shoulders as he drink a hot coffee.

There was a comfortable silence between the two of you until you decided to speak up.

"So... Can I still go to the trial..?"

He turn to glare at you while you just sheepishly smile.

"No."

You sighed, slumping down to the couch with a defeated huff.

A. Stay in the cabin with skeppy.

B. Sneak to the trial.

Hello! I am still on my hiatus, I just felt like posting today since writing really takes off my mind from being bored :D

Don't forget to eat healthy food, drink water and sleep! Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 10
A collection of DSMP fics I have posted on Archive Of Our Own (AO3)
341K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...
465K 15.8K 39
a boy, a girl, and a not so civil war... dreamwastaken x fem oc ‼️
215K 3.4K 49
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!