š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|

2.2K 36 10
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Venom - Eminem

-------

''ARE you ready?'' I asked Vera who was getting ready for her mission. We're standing within the borders of the Russian's hideout in the forest.

Vera never told us that she had a mole in there. She said she forgot about him. But she talked to him and he confirmed the location that we found.

Once we got that confirmed, we hopped on the plane and flown to Russia. We stayed in a safe house for two days and planned how we get Isabella out of there

We decided to go with Vera's plan and let her go in first. She can kill more people and also faster when she goes in alone.

And if she dies first I wouldn't care.

''Yes, I'm just waiting for you guys to let me in,'' she said and loaded the gun in her hands.

''Go now before it's too late,'' Stephano said who was standing beside me. I tried to get to know him better the last few weeks and I still have no idea how I should feel about him.

Vera nodded and walked into the forest.

''I hope she finds her,'' Enzo said.

-------

-------

I made my way to the building that should be around here. Well, that's what the tracker said that I had on my phone. I told Nico to place a tracker down on the building so that I can find it. Nico is the mole that I had in the Russian Mafia. I have my moles everywhere in every single Mafia.

After a while of walking into the forest, I saw lights from afar. It's weird that Dimitri didn't secure the whole forest with guards or snipers.

I hid behind the bushes and that's when I saw five guards talking outside of the building. I barely hear what they were saying so I needed to go further up to them.

''What do you think? How long would it take for that girl to talk?'' the one guy asked. I understood what they were saying since I speak Russian.

''I don't know but if Dimitri lets us play with her, we might get something out of her,'' they all chuckled.

''Can you see something, Vera?'' Stephano asked me through my earpiece.

''I'm right in front of the building but it's guarded. To get in I have to kill all five men and that won't go unnoticed,'' I explained while looking up at the building and saw three snipers.

''There are three snipers on the roof of the building. I can be fast and get in without them seeing me but I need them to get distracted,'' I explained.

''Okay, we will distract them. Do whatever it takes to get in,'' Axel said. ''Okay,''

A huge red light appeared from the distance that I came from. I smirked and I knew it was Axel and the others. I looked up and saw all the snipers were looking at the light even the guards. I quickly ran towards the guards. One of them turned his head towards me.

I smirked a grabbed my knife from my waistband. He didn't have the time to react, I slid his throat open while he was holding onto my arm. The other guards noticed me and launched towards me.

I jabbed the first punch that was thrown at me and stabbed his leg. Once he fell on his knees, I rammed my knife into his throat. I let go of my knife and turned towards the other three guards. They were looking at me with widened eyes.

''You're Vera Bianchi,'' I smirked.

''Da,'' (Yes) I said and sprinted towards them. They positioned themselves in a fighting position but I saw the fear in their eyes. They knew who I was and what I can do.

I had to be quick and illuminate them fast before the snipers see me. I throw one of my blades towards them and it hit the first one in his eye. I threw another one and it slid the other guy's throat.

I had on guard left and he was scared. He looked at his friends and then back to me while I walked up to him. I grabbed him by his collar and said ''Open the door for me,'' and he nodded.

I dragged him to the door and he gave the password in while I read it out loud so that Axel and everyone else can hear it. ''81153002,''

''Dimitri trained bitches,'' I said while grabbing my gun ''Please don't! I have a family. I have two kids,'' he begged for mercy.

''You should have thought about it before you joined Dimitri,'' I said monotonously and shooting him in the head.

''I'm in,'' I said while opening the door. ''Good, now find Isabella without getting caught,'' Sandro said.

I was in the main hall which was empty. No one was in here except for me.

''Something is feeling off,'' I whispered through the earpiece. ''How come?'' Stephano asked.

''No one is in here. It's like they left,'' I said and looked around. ''Maybe they knew we would come?'' someone said through the earpiece.

''Yeah, maybe,'' I mumbled to myself while I started walking around. I opened the next door that was in front of me and got to a long hallway. I closed the door slowly and started making my way down to the hallway.

The hallway looked fancy with a lot of pictures, a red carpet, and red thick curtains.

I heard a door open and close again. I turned around and hear footsteps coming closer towards me. I hid behind one of the red curtains and waited for that person to walk past me so that I can follow him.

Once he walked past me, I got out of my hiding and slowly followed him so he would see me. he made a lot of turns and after a while, he stopped right in front of a door. He knocked on it and someone said ''Come in'' from behind the door.

''He opened them and closed the door again once he got in. I walked up to the door and placed my ear on the door so that I can hear their conversation.

''She didn't say anything,'' someone said. ''Then why are you here? Get her to talk. I need to know what she knows,'' I smirked. That was Dimitri with his thick Russian accent.

Footsteps came walking towards the door and I hid behind the curtain again that was a few meters away from the door.

The door opened and closed again and I heard the footsteps walk away from me. I opened the curtain and saw the man walk in the other direction. I decided to follow him maybe he will show me where the catacombs are.

And I was right. He went into the catacombs and I followed him. Once he reached a big wooded door, he opened it and walk into a dark hallway. Before the door could close I held it open with my foot. I got in and saw the men walk further into the dark hallway.

I slowly followed him and he stopped at one cell and said. ''Wake up!''

''She can't hear you!'' a female voice yelled. The men opened the door and walked into the cell. I walked up to the cell while grabbing my knife. Once I got to the cell, I saw Isabella on the floor sleeping. She had a big wound on her leg and was bruised. I turned my head and saw another woman in the cell. She had dark hair and looked really bad. She was staring at me with widened eyes.

Before the man could touch Isabella, I sneak up from behind him and grabbed his neck, and pulled it behind. I lifted my arm slid his throat up. ''Do Svidaniya'' (Goodbye) I said with a smirk.

He was gasping for air while I cleaned my knife on his jacket. I lifted my head and looked at the woman. She was chained and I furrowed my brows. I looked into the jacket of this asshole and found the keys. I threw them to her and said ''I'm here to save you two. Wake Isabella up and tell her that her boyfriend Axel is here. You two have to get out of here. Now!'' I ordered and she nodded.

I let the body of the man fall down and I crouched down to it. I grabbed his hand and chopped it off with my thick knife. I need his hand so that I can get into the doors that are secured.

''Who are you?'' she asked while opening her chains. ''I'm Vera,'' I said and stood up. ''Do what I told you,'' I got out of the cell.

''I found Isabella. A woman was with her I gave her instructions to get out of this place,'' I said through the earpiece.

''YOU LEFT HER ALONE?'' Axel yelled. ''I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! YOU BETTER NOT SHOW UP BECAUSE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU,'' he yelled and I chuckled.

''I had to go because I have to find something,'' I said while walking through the hallway. Once I reached a door I opened it and it was another hallway with pictures.

After a while, I found the door that I was looking for. It had fingerprint scanners beside the door. Only truth-worthy people could go in there. And I think the guy that I just killed is one. I placed his finger on the scanner and it scanned it. The scanner lit up green and I smirked.

It worked.

I opened the door and what I saw brought a smile onto my face.

The archive of the Russian Mafia.

Here are all the files that they are storing. You can find every information you need about the Mafia.

But I just need one file.

I started looking through it.

It took me a long time to find it but I found what I was looking for after a while.

''Vera, where the fuck ate you?'' Stephano asked through the earpiece. I can't tell them where I am. No one can. ''I'm looking for Dimitri,'' I lied.

''Good, bring him to me when you find him,'' he said

I looked through the file that I had in my hands and smirked.

Finally, I found you, my little sister.

Sofia.

I will save you.

The door of the room opened up and I quickly hid behind the shelves. I looked at who it was and a huge grin grew on my face.

This must be my lucky day, I guess.

I came out and looked at him. ''Look who it is,'' I said with a smirk.

He slowly turned around with widened eyes.

''Dimitri mouthfucking Koroljow,'' I smirked. ''What are you doing here?'' he asked with an angry expression on his face.

''Oh, you know just checking up on you because you didn't pick up my calls,'' I bit my bottom lip.

''You are the one that killed my men,'' he said through gritted teeth. ''Maybe,'' I shyly said while smiling.

''What do you want?'' he asked.

''Well, if you must know. I want a lot of things one of them is to get my little sister and to get Isabella out of here. Matter of fact, I already did,'' I smirked. I saw how his jaw and fists clenched.

''You are wrong. I send one of my men to get her,'' he smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him. ''I don't care. I have what I came here for and I did my job,'' I lied. I need him too.

''Then go,'' he said.

''Well, I can't because I still need you,'' I said and grabbed my gun and shot him in his kneecaps. He let out a painful scream while trying to get his gun out. I shot his gun out of his hands and threw the gun away from him.

I hovered over him and said ''Night Night,''

I hit his head with the back of my gun and he fell unconscious. ''Damn, you weak as fuck. And you are a Mafia leader?'' I rolled my eyes.

A loud bang got my attention while an alarm was going on in the room. I looked up at the TV that was in the corner of the ceiling.

'Carbon Monoxide was released' it said and my eyes widened. I turned my head to Dimitri. This mouthfucker knew what was going to happen.

''Fuck!'' I yelled.

''What's going on in there?'' Stephano asked. ''I have Dimitri but this asshole knew what was going to happen and Carbon Monoxide got released into this place. We are going to die if we don't get out of here,'' I explained while lifting Dimitri up.

Damn, he is fucking heavy.

''Where is Isabella?'' Axel asked. ''I have no idea. I just hope she got out,'' I said while looking for masks. I can't die from this fucking gas. And I can't let Dimitri die. I opened every drawer and to my luck, I found three masks. I put mine on and put one on Dimitri before we left the room.

The hallway was full of gas and I had a very blurry view.

After a while, I found the exit and got out of that building.

''I'm out,'' I said through the earpiece and after I took off the mask.

''I don't care. You left Isabella there. You had one job and that was to get her out of there but no you had to do something else,'' he yelled.

''I should have gone in and not her. Why didn't I go in?'' Axel said and I kinda felt bad for him. But just a little bit.

''Hey, if you went, you would have killed yourself in there. I know the Russians better than you so don't blame you. You did an amazing job by yelling at me,'' I tried to assure him.

''She is right, Axel. I know you wanted to Isabella but you would have died. And Vera is a trained assassin she knows what do to,'' Stephano assured.

''And I know Isabella got out of there. she's not stupid,'' I smiled.

''Thanks,'' Axel mumbled and I chuckled.

I lifted Dimitri back up and walked into the forest. I had to walk a lot since I exited the building from the other side. So, I had to walk more.

After a few minutes, I heard an explosion from behind me and I fell to the ground. I turned around and I saw the building from afar on fire.

''What the hell?'' I asked myself.

I got up and lifted Dimitri back up and walked further into the woods. That's when I heard someone scream ''Axel!''

''Axel! Please!''

Is that?...

Isabella!

''Guys, I can hear Isabella screaming. She's near me which means she's right between me and you guys. Run into the forest! NOW!'' I yelled through the earpiece.

I stopped and listened to what they were doing. They were running and that's when Axel yelled ''Isabella!''

I didn't know I was holding my breath until I took a deep breath.

''Baby, it's me. Axel. I'm here,'' I heard Axel said.

''Axel,'' Isabella's faint voice said.

''I missed you,'' she whispered.

''I knew you would come and save me,''

''I love you,'' she cried out.

''Stay with me, baby. I'm right here. Please don't close your eyes,'' Axel begged. And I heard he was trying to hold back his tears.

''I will always stay with you, Axel,'' and that was the last thing I heard from the earpiece when it started to make weird noises and it started to hurt in my ear. I quickly pulled it out.

''That's what I call cheap quality,'' I mumbled to myself and continued walking to the others.

After a while, I arrived at the place that I last saw them and saw that there was one car and a man. ''Where are the others?'' I asked him,

''They left minutes ago. Isabella stopped breathing and they had to get her out of here. They told me to escort you to the safe house,'' he said and I nodded.

He helped me put Dimitri in the car and we drove off after we did that.

Vote & Comment🖤
What did you think of this Chapter? By the way, do you guys like Vera?
Should I write a story about her! Let me know❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 42
His eyebrows furred in confusion. "Your bag? Why would you think that?" "Cause this is my room. This is my Dad's house." "Ah..." He drawled out. "Wel...
2.6K 35 29
unfortunately he wanted her even when she hated him. after all she was the devil's girl of choice ---------------- Isabella decker "fuck you and yo...
1.9K 30 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
203K 3.3K 80
ššØšØš¤ š…šØš®š« š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Isabella moved to Italy with her best friend Aaliyah which was the best decision she has made...