My Dad Can't Be Worse Than Yo...

Od Dogey07

(OKAY SO I CHANGED THIS MESSAGE LIKE 4 TIMES BUT IM 67% SURE THERE'S GONNA BE MANGA SPOILERS OR SOMETHING IDK... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1- If I Was There
Chapter 2- I've Always Wanted To Live At School
Chapter 3- What Is This Normalcy
Chapter 5- Help (What Do I Do Now)
Chapter 6- How To Annoy Someone
Chapter 7- Class Slacking According To Izu
Chapter 8- I Would Say I'd Like Your Help
Chapter 9- But Then The Nerves Kick In So...
Chapter 10- I Need A Job
Chapter 11- Gotta Help
Chapter 12- My 1st Vacation In 15 Years
Chapter 13- Why Did I Ask
Chapter 14- Who Are You
Chapter 15- I Can... But I Won't
Chapter 16- What Did I Do
Chapter 17- To Deserve
Chapter 18- This Nonsense
Chapter 19- I Can Do This
Chapter 20- I'll See You Later
Chapter 21- Waiting A Century
Chapter 22- You're Here, But Why Me
Chapter 23- Just Like The Movies
Chapter 24- His Quirk
Chapter 25- Let's Go Home
Chapter 26- LOV(E)
Chapter 27- Hello (And Goodbye Again)
Chapter 28- Our Band Of Strangers
Chapter 29- Let's Talk
Chapter 30- Rest Easy
Chapter 31- Operation Go Go (Squeez)
Chapter 32- Challenge Thee
Chapter 33- Power Through
Chapter 34- Get Back!!

Chapter 4- Haha, Friends

2.8K 106 30
Od Dogey07

—————

When the next morning quickly arrived, Izuku rubbed his eyes with his hands when walking out of the dorm building, getting out any lingering tiredness. Himiko and Dabi were next to him, chatting about how they thought today would go.

Ahead of them, Izuku could see the figure of Aizawa, who was walking towards them with his usual deadpan expression.

"Aizawa-sensei!~" Himiko waved eagerly, jumping up and down. "What're you doing here?"

"Yeah," Dabi smirked. "Did you really miss us that much?"

Aizawa sighed. "Trust me, I didn't."

Dabi snorted. "Nice to know you really care about us."

"Nezu told me to ask how your first day was," Aizawa said, ignoring the scarred male. He pointed at Izuku. "Especially yours, problem child."

'...Problem child?'

"Problem child?!" Himiko cackled, hunching over. "Ahaha, Izu-kun got a nickname from Aizawa-sensei!~"

"Ah, yes," Dabi held up three fingers, counting them down as he spoke. "The three villain rehab students: Dabi, Himiko, and problem child."

Izuku stepped on his foot. Dabi jumped back.

"To tell the truth, I found it strange," Izuku said in response to Aizawa. "I've never been to a school before so everything was new to me, but I'll probably grow to like it."

"Even after you got in trouble?"

"For a good reason." he countered.

"That's not an excuse you can make in the future," Aizawa groaned. "You'll never get anywhere in life with that."

Izuku shrugged. "I'm fine staying in one place."

——

Izuku noticed he got some stares when walking into the classroom. It was understandable, being a villain, but these stares felt different. Especially from these two students that seemed to be almost completely focused on him.

——

He gripped his pencil perfectly above his paper, staring ahead and making sure he copied absolutely everything from the board onto his notebook. 

Ectoplasm said that the villains would be receiving homework, which was something he knew a lot of students dreaded. Izuku knew most of the material already due to boredom, but he thought it would be good to review it again... a lot.

"Why do we have homework?!" Himiko whined. "I skipped two months of school! How I am supposed to do this?"

Dabi coughed, "Sucks to be you."

Himiko stepped on his foot.

("That was the foot Izu stomped on!")

("Jeez, well it sure sucks to be you, then!")

Izuku peered over her paper. "Do you want me to help?" he asked.

"Yup!~" Himiko nodded gleefully, suddenly switching moods. "Thank you, Izu-kun!~"

"So, to start off..."

Izuku talked her through the math, pointing and marking the notebook with his pencil. Dabi happened to stay too, but that was probably because other U.A. students were out the door and he did not want to associate with them.

"Woah, I think I just caught up with a weeks worth of math!" Himiko exclaimed. "I love you, Izu-kun!"

Izuku only nodded, now collecting his own supplies since the school day was over. 

"Anyways," Himiko got up happily. "I'm going to make some friends now!"

Dabi was about to say something, but then the blonde immediately rushed out of the classroom with a smile on her face, towards fellow classmates.

"That means we should probably get going too, doesn't it?" Dabi asked, watching the last of Himiko's hair whip out of sight.

"Yes, it does," Izuku said. "Do you want to go straight back to the dorms?"

Dabi stood up. "Not like there's anything else to do."

Izuku seemed to take that, and the two started walking towards the exit.

"Wait, dude!"

Izuku suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder just as he was about to reach the door, and he turned around to see bright gold eyes and a head of equally gold hair. Denki Kaminari.

'Shoot, my worst nightmare.' Izuku thought. 'Social interaction among peers.'

"Hey, uh," Kaminari started awkwardly. "You helped your villain friend out, right? With math." 

Izuku nodded, frowning.

Once Kaminari saw that, he seemed to brighten up. Then, without warning, he clapped his hands together and pleaded, "Please teach me how to do math!"

"And, I'm out of here." Dabi said, leaving the classroom. Whichever other students were left inside turned to stare at them.

Izuku opened his mouth, then closed it. 

"I'm planning on doing homework with someone later, but I don't want to look like an idiot in front of him!" Denki continued. "I mean, he's super cool y'know? Has an awesome quirk and everything. So please?"

Behind him, Izuku swore a girl with short purple hair standing next to a girl with longer black hair snickered, but he didn't see it properly.

"I... suppose I could help you..." Izuku said carefully. 

"Really?" Denki beamed. "Wow, thanks dude! Guess villains aren't all that bad!"

Izuku said nothing, pulling out some of his notes. Quietly, he went over some of the material with Denki, and then showed him how to do the first problem on his homework.

"Jeez, it's so confusing," Denki scratched his head. "but I think I know how to do it a little better. Thanks, man! I'll repay you for this!"

Izuku blinked. "That's not ne-"

"Hey, Yaomomo!" Denki shouted, turning away from the greenette. He went up to the girl with black hair. "Can you check my homework?"

'...Why did you ask me to go over it if you're going to ask another person anyway?' Izuku wondered. He shook his head. 'It doesn't matter.'

Before he left, he caught a glimpse of the black haired girl, Momo, and their eyes met for a split second.

——

"Tsu-chan? That sounds so cute!~"

After passing 1-B's classroom, and getting some kind of glare from Neito, Izuku found himself leaving the school building, blocking his eyes from the harsh sun outside. Himiko was easy to spot, eagerly speaking to a few of their classmates.

"Only friends can call me Tsu." Tsuyu said, looking mildly uncomfortable.

"Then I'll be your friend!" Himiko grinned.

"I think we-" Ochaco cut off when she saw Izuku walking past them. She quickly changed the subject, pointing at the male. "O-Oh, that's your friend, isn't it?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah! That's actually my brother." Himiko said. She started shouting, "Izu-kun, get over here!"

Izuku bit his bottom lip at the sound of his nickname, but started jogging lightly over to them anyways, not to disappoint his sister. He could see his sister was talking to Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Tenya.

He slowed to a stop once he reached them, greeting them with a nod.

"Izu-kun, look! I have friends!~" Himiko smiled, wrapping an arm around Ochaco. The female froze. "I love all of them!"

"Yes," Tenya said, extremely stiff. "We're g-getting along well."

"I don't think we are." Tsuyu told him.

"Himiko, you're making them uncomfortable." Izuku said.

"Hmph," Himiko crossed her arms. "you're no fun, Izu-kun!"

"W-Well, she's very energetic," Ochaco cut in. "Like a big, bouncy cloud."

"Really?" Himiko turned to her. "You're so nice, Ura-chan!"

"...Ura-chan?"

"Hey, now at least Izu-kun isn't going to slap me over making you uncomfortable."

"I wouldn't slap you over something so small." Izuku said.

"Hold on," Ochaco interrupted for the second time. "did you say slap?"

"Hm? Yeah." Himiko nodded.

Ochaco frowned.

Izuku noticed it immediately. Not feeling up to talking anymore, he said, "I should get back to the dorms. Dabi's waiting for me."

"Aww, already?" Himiko drooped, before piping back up. "Eh, whatever. Anyways, bye, Izu-kun! I'm gonna hang out with my friends some more!"

"Okay," he muttered, looking at the hero students. "it was nice to meet you. I'll be going now."

With that message said, Izuku quickly turned around, avoiding Ochaco's brown eyes, and left. 

Tenya watched the greenette walk off, before pulling out his phone and tapping the screen a few times.

——

After two incidents that prevented him from making his way back to the dorm building, Izuku thought it wouldn't happen for the third time.

He was wrong.

He was standing right in front of the archway when he heard two voicing calling out to him from behind, who were definitely not Himiko or Dabi. Taking a small breath, Izuku exhaled and turned around.

Tenya and Momo. He was not expecting to see those two.

"Hello," Momo greeted politely. "may we have a moment of your time? We promise it won't take long."

"...Alright," Izuku said, tone unsure. His eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion. "What is it?"

"You see, we remember yesterday one of the members of 1-B caused trouble for you," Momo told him. "and as students and representatives of 1-A, we wanted to apologize to you about them. We will try to prevent further events like those."

"However!" Tenya continued, chopping his arms up and down. "We did see how you physically threatened the student, and that is unacceptable behavior from a U.A. student, former villain or not! So please abstain from such actions!"

Izuku wasn't sure how many times he opened his mouth before closing it.

"If that's what you want," he said eventually. "I'm sorry for causing trouble. And you didn't need to apologize."

"Nonsense," Tenya denied. "it's an embarrassment to the whole of U.A. It's only natural we do."

'Does it really work like that?' Izuku thought, still not sure how school systems functioned.

"So, that's all we have to say," Momo said. "I hope we grow to be friendly acquaintances."

"Me too." Izuku said. And with a wave, he continued to the dorm building, feeling his chest loosen once his back was to them. He could hear the pair walking in the opposite direction.

Feeling drained of most of the interactions he had, he scanned his bracelet against the door scanner and opened it, the AC hitting him like a wave. He sighed, hearing the latch lock behind him.

"Wow, you were gone a long time," Dabi said, looking at the wall clock. He was sitting on a couch, leg propped up on a table, homework in his hands. "How much did you even tutor gold hair kid?"

"Not long," Izuku replied. "I took up some time meeting Himiko's new friends and talking to two other classmates."

"Huh," Dabi spun his pencil between his fingers. "Can't believe a vampire like her is getting friends. Wonder how long they'll last."

"Long enough," Izuku said. "I can tell."

"Since when were you so good at relationships?"

Izuku laid his stuff on the table Dabi was using. "I'm not. One of them just seems to be more open to people."

—————

1750 words

A/N- i swear this has tododeku. also where tf did i put my plot...

(hnngh i feel like summer school decided i didn't have enough stress so it decided to dump more onto me-)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

524K 16.7K 30
highschool! dabihawks au: Dabi enters UA as a junior, he isn't interested in making any friends but ends up meeting fellow classmate Hawks. heads up...
327K 8.3K 40
[COMPLETE✔] Dabi X Fem!Izuku ____________________ Midoriya and Todoroki had been dating for 3 months now. But one day,everything changed. Midoriya ca...
220K 6.3K 21
Hellllllo! Thanks for checking out my story! Dabi, deku and toga are getting chased by a few hundred pro hero's, when 😱😱😱😱 they get caught!!! The...
38K 1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...