Hello Tutorial • liskook.

由 tukkilisa

MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. "Why can't I act normal when I'm with you?" IN WHICH he is too sh... 更多

Summary + Sneak Peek
Author's Note
Introducing HT
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
[EXTRA] Sweet Torture
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 • Pt. 1
Chapter 13 • Pt. 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 • Pt. 1
Chapter 22 • Pt. 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 • Pt. 1
Chapter 26 • Pt. 2
Chapter 27
EXTRA: Social Media Edition
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
EXTRA: Rawr
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 • Pt. 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
EXTRA: Nurse Fairy JK
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 • Pt. 1
Chapter 37 • Pt. 2
Chapter 38 • Pt. 1
Chapter 38 • Pt. 2
Q&A slash i feel like a f youtuber this is so unbelievable
Chapter 38 • Pt. 3
Chapter 38 • Pt. 4
Chapter 38 • Pt. 5
Chapter 38 • Pt. 5, 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 • Pt. 1
Chapter 40 • Pt. 2
EXTRA: Social Media Edition • Pt. 2
FINALE • Part 2
FINALE • Part 3
FINALE • Part 4
Epilogue
thank you

FINALE • Part 1

7.5K 350 1.5K
由 tukkilisa

HI MY BABY PRECIOUS LOVEY DOVEY DUBBY BIBBY CUTIE TUKKIHOES!!!

mama is back, mama still hot, mama still wanting to die, but mama aLSO EXCITED.

I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE FINALLY HEEEERRREEEEEEE
YES IM SCREAMING
I WONT STOP SCREAMING
GOSH
TOOK ME TWO YEARS BUT FINALLYYYY

sorry, it's my first finished fanfic like ever in my life and bruh i've been writing since im 11. I'VE BEEN WRITING FOR 10 YEARS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I FINISH SOMETHING IM SO EXCITED

okay so haha, plan is this: i will post every part for day so you don't feel slapped by words and i hope you enjoy it, but honestly enjoy it, i've worked on this so hard so i really really rrrrreally hope you all like it.

can you pls pls pls leave comments I do really miss you all 🥺

(a/n: my stupid ass had to go redo the banners bc I thought it was 42 instead of 41 😭 not me making drama about it as if it was a big banner. gRapHiC dEsIgN iS mY pAsSiOn)

There are moments in life that you're so happy that the corners of your lips can't help but raise. Moments when you feel like your heart is tightening but in a good way. it's warm and cute, like you can't bear with what you're experiencing so your heart tightens in your chest happily to then start racing like crazy. Like breathing out happiness.

Moments like this one, when Jungkook looked down after being asked: "You talk a lot about this girl Lisa, tell me more about her"

It was more than just "this girl" Lisa.

She was the love of his life, future wife, mother of his future children, one Leo, one Luca and dogs... If he got lucky because he knew he would do everything for Lisa, living with cats included, but that didn't mean he will like it.

His heart felt like it was about to explode just thinking of her. Being without her all these days, instead of calming his feelings, it had only made him think more and more about her and everything she caused him. It was also the fault of the man sitting across from him, who had made him open his heart too fast for the four sessions they had been talking together.

He'd been insecure and had a hard time opening up, but after reminding himself that in the end of the day this man was just a stranger with warm eyes, a soothing deep voice and a really trustworthy face, the words just spilled out of him. Maybe because he hadn't had a long conservation like the ones he had with Lisa in two weeks.

Even though they were texting every day.

Ah, fuck, the texts were so cute.

Such simple messages could electrify every molecule in his body and make him sensitive to any touch or stimulus; inevitably he ended up squeezing his hands into fists and giving one or another happy little jump, singing some silly love song. Like a silly adolescent in love. All thanks to the amazing girl he was dating.

He felt silly and lightheaded, as if this was all a dream.

And so he expressed it to Jung Hoseok, his new and pretty good therapist.

(a/n: im being way too kind at giving him a good therapist in the first try AND ITS HOSEOK GODDAMMIT)

He remained seated, looking at him with a thin smile on his face that was as clear and warm as the sun itself and Jungkook lowered his gaze, sliding one of his rings up his finger back and forth.

"Sometimes it feels like it's a dream, even though it's not. Even when the things we went through are crazy, like that time when we ended up in a police station," and he ended up bothered, turned on, when Lisa was just offended because his name was being insulted. Not even hers, his.

Hoseok laughed when he told him the whole situation. "That's such a woman, Jungoook. She seems very strong and impulsive"

She was.

Lalisa Manoban was amazing and he must have known it already from the first moment she reached out to him and made him feel special, without trying.

This girl he just knew was a special case and the cutest drunk ever, also a view in that red Christmas dress. She was special.

Maybe that was why he went to the other side of the city just to be sure she got home safely and that was just a euphemism because he actually carried her on his back.

He helped her to get in the queen size bed with grey sheets and Disney plushies all around. The room was so different from the rest of the house that he thought that if it was hers, it matched her well, she looked like the type of girl that enjoys Disney movies.

She showed him a sleepy smile, with her eyes half-closed, once he settled her in the right side of the bed. He got sure she was in a position she could throw up if she needed to without having to do a great effort.

"Guys like you deserve all the love in the world, Hottie," she mumbled happily and then she fell completely asleep, with a small smile on her pretty lips.

Guys like him would never deserve her, actually. No one deserved her, she was too much for everyone in this world.

"So, it was the first time you felt validated"

Jungkook shrugged. "I guess, I'm not sure actually. But it felt good"

"Of course, she told you that you deserve love for you, the person, for the things you did for her. It's a beginning for you to digest that thought and accept it, embracing all the other reasons you mentioned that also make you worthy of love, Jungkook"

And Lisa was in charge of reminding him of that every time they were together. But that was the first time.

"Maybe it was a beginning," he admitted.

Beginnings are rare, particularly because you don't know what a beginning is until a long time later, when you notice that suddenly there is a change in your life and nothing will ever be the same again, when a person enters your life and you know that everything left and taken by them will make things so different that you yourself will grow and change.

Sometimes beginnings are bad, but the beginning of that stage of his life with Lisa was as good as it was unexpected.

That night was a beginning and he didn't know it even when he saw her again, not even when he was friendzoned, which sounded more like a long, slow, painful nightmare than a beginning.

Who would think that being friendzoned is also a beginning? But as some smart person said: being friends is a starting point to dating.

Ah, if it were that easy, you know, like "hey! Let's be friends!" and "yes" and then a few weeks later: "let's date!" and the other saying "yes! I love you"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

As if those things happened... Pfffft.

For him and Lisa it wasn't easy, it was messy and twisted, it was complicated even when they just had to kiss each other and make this book ten times shorter. But complicated things are funny, complicated things are frustrating but helpful and without those complicated things he wouldn't be this happy right now.

Lisa wouldn't be this happy without those complications.

How would she know she had the enemy living under the same roof otherwise?

And how would he know he was as special as she made him feel?

Also, how would he know then that she hates cockroaches and she can kill them angrily? Or that she loves the beach and the stars? Or that her pussy size was regular?

Before Lisa, Jungkook was used to hiding himself, to feeling ashamed, to being pushed aside and mistreated for silly things. Before Lisa, Jungkook was okay with being just black, sad and plain black.

And then, she came.

She came to his life with chocomilks and smiles.

He still remembered that first time they met directly at the university, it was early in the morning and he was barely awake but at just finding her at the door, all his senses were alerted and he could only stare spellbound at that blonde haired angel with specs that smiled at him and chattered all the way to her classroom, talking about lights and that she liked sunrises, staying up all night to see them on New Years. That morning she accidentally left her chocomilk and Jungkook finished it in his class, grinning like a fool at the slight mark of her pink lipstick on the straw.

Was that some kind of indirect kiss?

He giggled at the idea and rested his head on his crossed arms, looking at that box and promising to buy her one later.

He circled a fountain like fifteen times, muttering to himself that it wasn't that hard and that he had to calm his heart, he even put a hand on his chest to try to hold that muscle but that damn idiot refused to stop beating because that idiot already knew that Lisa was the love of his life and Jungkook would have to deal with it whether he wanted to or not.

His first plan was to avoid her, it was for the best because he didn't have a chance and he created some kind of misunderstanding with Chaeyoung, and maybe he would avoid her, but first he had to give her back her chocomilk.

Excuses, excuses...

He finally made up his mind and on the way they met.

All his nervousness paid off when he saw her smile, it was like an extension of the sun shining right on his face and he wondered if this was what the sunflowers felt between them when they faced each other. His heart skipped a beat and he was frozen there, clenching his fists.

And it happened again and again and again, usually with a chocomilk in between. Lisa was like a beautiful butterfly fluttering around him, making him smile.

He especially remembered that morning when he was distraught, wondering if he had a chance with her after all since in Jennie's opinion Lisa was totally into him.

Jennie was fucking right, also right about calling him a dumbass.

"Hey"

Jungkook got startled and looked wide-eyed at the girl in front of his eyes. For real, or he was spacing out too much or she levitated instead of walking just to scare the shit out of him.

Lisa was there with her hands clasped behind her and, as always, a smile on her lips. Today she wore her hair loose, straight and soft, and specs, jeans and a red hoodie, this time it was her size, she was as beautiful as always.

Jungkook really wondered why she kept greeting him. She made him so nervous that he just raised his hand in greeting, he didn't even dare to speak because he would surely stutter.

"I have one left when I bought for my friends and I think you like them so-" she placed a box of chocomilk in the table. "Here you go, I hope you enjoy it," she finished and he didn't know what to say.

Why was she still so nice and smiling at him in a way that made him stupid for the next few hours and probably days? Why did she approach him even when it wasn't necessary? Why did she do these things? Didn't she understand that she was driving him crazy? Why was she so rude? He just wanted a little bit of respect.

Faced with his silence, Lisa swayed on her feet. "Hmmm, I read that chocolate is good to study, hehe, so good luck with that," she nodded with a closed smile and went to the table where her friends were waiting for her, his gaze followed her and maybe glanced at her ass for a few seconds.

How an act so childish that it could well be done by a six-year-old child could be destroying his heart so much?

She was too adorable and it drove him crazy with desperation to have her one day. He wanted her so much it hurt not to have her.

Inevitably he remembered that after months and weeks of using chocomilk as an excuse and drinking all the small boxes she bought for him, treasuring the gesture because at that time it was all he was getting from Lisa, his true opinion of the chocomilk was discovered by Lisa and he closed his eyes, a spasm of cringe squeezing his body.

"I'll go for more chocomilk, you two want more?"

"Take one banana milk for Jungkook, that's his favorite," Chaeyoung said with a small shrug of shoulders, proud of something but he didn't know what. "He's not a big fan of chocomilk," she added.

Jungkook looked at her like she just exposed him naked to the world.

BECAUSE SHE JUST DID.

"I like chocomilk"

"You don't? You told Yugyeom you were tired of it"

"I didn't"

"You did?"

"I was high"

Chaeyoung burst out laughing, he was hilarious to her.

Yeah, laugh sis, you just ruined my game here.

Lisa opened her mouth in a small o, blinking.

HAHAHAHAHA.

This is awkward.

"I-I like chocomilk, I swear," he tried to assure, because he liked it!

Lisa pressed her lips, eyes shining with amusement, she was trying hard to not laugh.

Oh no.

Not again.

He was being embarrassing.

Damn.

"You could have told me," she told him and giggled softly. "One banana milk for you, then?"

He pouted.

Damn.

He was just... caught in a lie.

He couldn't keep lying anymore.

"Yes, please" he muttered.

Lisa laughed loudly and left.

Lisa really laughed at him a lot and he couldn't blame her, he was embarrassing.

At the end of the day, she helped him take things more lightly and now he was smiling like a fool because it was thanks to that that he felt less ashamed.

Lisa drove him crazy, more regularly when she was his English tutor and the only thing he could do was look at her lips and want to kiss them.

It was a miracle he actually learned English. Maybe that was the only reason he did, because she was his teacher.

Nothing could ruin his Thursdays after spending a couple of hours with Lisa in the library, learning about verbs.

It was not the only time they saw each other, however, she woke up to all the butterflies inhabiting his body in all kinds of places.

Like that time when they met at the supermarket and Soomin was there, it took him two days to erase the adorable colored drawings that she made on his skin but it was worth every second because during those short hours he was with Lisa, playing house and dreaming about being like this with her in the future if he ever got the chance and balls to be with her.

Or that time when she showed up in the mural reunion and it was like fate was putting her once again in his way. He remembered too when he hit her with his head accidentally.

God, why was he like this?

He believed that he would have her once, when she kissed him for the first time, after driving him crazy with jealousy, flirting and drinking with other boys.

"Go home, Lisa," he told her softly, he didn't want her to leave but she had to.

She nodded. "I'll go home ... Fifth floor, right?" She sounded honestly insecure.

God.

"Yes, fifth floor, third door on the left"

"Right," she nodded and turned around, staggering toward the door.

Jungkook put his hands in his pockets, needing to keep an eye on her. But then she turned with one finger up.

"Have you forgotten something?"

"Yup, yup, yuppie," she nodded with determination?

What did she forget?

Jungkook waited for an answer as he watched her return the few steps she had just advanced but he definitely didn't expect her soft hands on his neck, her small body against his and the sudden soft touch of her lips on his.

There was no exact way to define what he felt. It was like fireworks altering every particle of his body, every cell vibrated in every corner. A strong sensation of immediate happiness and warmth ran through his body and time stopped, his senses clouding and allowing him to only feel her smell and taste and... Lisa.

She was so sweet.

So perfect.

She tasted like strawberries and alcohol, she smelled sweet and her thick lips moved over his gently... once... twice... three times...

Every soft touch felt like a new explosion of butterflies.

He barely closed his eyes, lost in a new heaven, when she pulled away.

Jungkook didn't want to open his eyes.

He must be dreaming.

But her hot breath hit his lips and the heat of her palms on his skin assured him that this was real.

She had just kissed him.

And it had been so... like part of the sweetest dream.

He opened his eyes slowly and met her beautiful face inches apart, her lips glowed even more and he wanted to kiss her again, tasting more of her, and never let her go.

Lisa chuckled, so sweet to his ears. "You already have my lip gloss on your lips, Jungkook, I think we're officially friends"

Jungkook laughed.

Friends.

Fucking friends.

She was so ready to friendzone him that first English class they had together...

"So, we have been meeting very regularly, right?" he blinked and nodded, agreeing because that was triggering but true. "Isn't it weird? Hehe, it's like fate"

Fate?

Fate with him? And her? Him and her?

Did she mean...

"Fate?"

"Yes, like suddenly they want us to be together"

Together? Him and her?

Oh my God.

Was she confessing? Now? So fast? Did she really like him????

His heart raced like crazy.

"You know, I feel like we could get along pretty well and fate must agree because we keep meeting everywhere," she laughed, her big brown eyes shining cheerfully.

She was killing him. He was about to blush furiously.

How could she say things like that so easily?

"We are destined to be such good friends, Jungkook"

They were never friends but they for sure were fools for thinking they were.

Fucking Dumbfucks.

Friends don't kiss, friends don't look at each other like they want to kiss and friends NEVER have wet dreams about the other.

Ah, he still owed some real apologies to Mrs. Bed and Mrs. Sheets, especially after all the making babies practice Lisa and him had there once they started dating.

Ah, what a blessing it was to start dating her but he had to admit it was a little bit funnier when they weren't, and he was actually being bitterly ironic.

It was frustrating and heartbreaking, because she was a sunflower floating around him with the wind that he could never reach, a precious butterfly teasing him and playing with his heart.

Ah, it was especially messed up after kissing her a second time, when she broke his heart. But kissing her was worth it. Kissing her was like coming back to life.

"You look so beautiful tonight, how do you look better and better every time?" he said for the first time, gathering a lot of strength and swallowing his insecurities.

He got her speechless and blushing, eyes wide.

"I-"

He almost regretted it but he couldn't, not when she was looking at him like this, like his words hit a new side of her and she was awakened, she could finally see him and what he wanted. It was her, he wanted her.

So he walked closer to make it clearer and he wasn't breathing, looking at those big brown eyes of hers that were his biggest weakness, his biggest desire too.

She tilted her head back to look at his face, dazed, completely frozen. He didn't notice till that moment how small she was, even when she wasn't short at all, less with those high heels she was wearing, but right now she was.

"You... You look very handsome tonight too," she stuttered as a reply.

He smirked and looked away, a dimple marking on his cheek.

She was nervous... Nervous for him...

He just had to say something like that and he had her, how much of an idiot he actually was? It was almost hilarious and Jungkook was close to laughing at himself.

"Since when you're like this?" she whispered, sounding breathless.

"Like what?" he asked, even closer... there were just millimeters between their bodies, he could just lean closer so easily...

"I don't know but," she found her voice, raising a hand to his chest to push him playfully but she didn't do it. Her palm burned against his black shirt, if she moved a little bit to the side she'd feel his heart about to burn. "You should stop, I-I... I might fall in love with you"

That was exactly what he wanted.

He actually wanted everything from her, not her just falling in love.

Jungkook bit his lower lip and glanced at her with a special spark in his dark brown eyes. He was so close. "I don't want to stop, not anymore," and with each word he was closer and closer.

Their noses brushed together and the way her eyes widened like she was still in shock was tremendously adorable. She gasped silently, not knowing what to do or what to think, but she was... all she was doing was looking at him, trying to process his words.

And for the first time, he didn't think anymore because he knew that if he did, he was going to lose her again.

There were no more place for more nerves and insecurities, he couldn't let them control him, not this time.

His hand, the one that had the butterfly that she liked so much tattooed, went up to her cheek and drew her closer so their mouths could meet, finally, for real.

Lisa moaned in surprise, putting both hands on his chest.

Her lips were soft and sweet, they tasted like champagne and like his dreams coming true.

He stole every bit of her breath and caused fireworks to explode around them, altering every particle of her being. It was beautiful.

And it was short.

He parted, breathing heavily. He wanted to be sure this was alright and that she wanted this.

He needed to know if he was just delusional or this was happening for real.

Lisa looked him in the eyes, noticing that not even himself could believe what he just did. His gaze was on her lips, then it ran slowly up her face, registering every corner, every detail, in his memory and then he looked at her eyes.

Lisa gasped once more, he stroked her cheek with his thumb and whimpered, "I like you so fucking much, Lisa"

And he kissed her again, like a hungry man. Her fists closed on his shirt as he wrapped his free arm around her waist.

This time, she kissed him back. Every thought, every guilt, and every inhibition was erased from her mind as she let herself be carried away by the overwhelming sensation of his lips. Her heart was racing, and she could feel his under her fist, as altered by this kiss as she was.

Each touch of his lips was magic, it revolutionized every cell in her body, from her head to the tips of her feet. The stars collided, creating a brightly colored supernova inside her body. Everything lit up and the colors turned yellow, as if the sun had been born into a dark galaxy.

It was warm, strong, mind blowing.

Jungkook kissed her and she kissed him, their lips coming together over and over again as if they had known each other forever, as if they were meant to be. Hungry and desperate, completely crazy to feel that sensation of touching the stars once more... and again... a little more ...

His tongue caressed her and goosebumps showed in her skin, thanks to the chills running through her blood.

She couldn't get close enough, even if she was glued to his body and she could feel every inch, from his thighs to his chest, that wasn't enough.

It was finally happening and it was crazy, unbelievable. But it was real.

He was here and she was here and they were kissing, enjoying the other's lips and feeling emotions mix and explode.

But being a human was a shit, their lungs ached for air and both were forced to separate to breathe.

It was weird, like getting out of a spaceship after years orbiting the earth. She didn't remember what time it was, what year it was or where they were.

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa...

He could die right now in her arms because this was it, this was the peak of his life and no other moment could be better than this one.

Lisa with her plump pink lips and that mole under her eye, Lisa with the cutest nose and the most expressive eyes he's ever seen. Lisa in his arms...

"Fuck," she sighed against his lips and he knew it was because she just knew she was in love with him.

(a/n: i consider that scene the best thing i've ever written in my whole career, the way it makes me feel things every single time... how the hell i did that and how can i do it again)

Even in the saddest moments between them, he couldn't stop loving her, he couldn't stop thinking she was the girl... the love of his life... the girl of the bells.

The bells stopped sounding around him when he finally got her, it was because Lisa gave her keychain to Soomin but maybe it was just fate knowing that it got its job done and now it was the turn for another guy to fall for another girl and bells sounded around him every single time she was around.

That thought made him giggle.

He hoped that older Soomin didn't flash her boobs at the poor bastard when confessing to him.

What a confession that one was but it was what he needed and she needed. Their lives changed at that precise moment and were never the same again, even in the face of adversity.

Adversities like his ex.

He no longer felt guilty when calling her a fucking bitch, because she was. And he was a fool for allowing her to use him like that, for reacting too late and letting her even try to ruin his relationship.

She only got him and Lisa to have the most fantastic sex in the world, damn, he still felt things in his belly when he walked into Dragon's and saw the door to the staff restroom. He still felt things in his crotch when he remembered having a damn leash around his neck.

And it was awkward, he having a degrading kink was supposed to be just a joke but he didn't think it was a joke anymore.

Kinks left aside, he was grateful that Lisa trusted him so much and could forgive and understand him, even when he was an idiot who still kept his ex on his mind... Although not anymore, not after taking the last stabbing in the back.

He then proudly remembered how he ended things officially just a few days ago.

"Jungkook?" Tzuyu replied with a tone between incredulous and excited. Clearly she wasn't expecting a call from him just as he didn't think she would ever call her again.

In reality, nobody expected or wanted it, what the fuck was wrong with him?

(a/n: before you all come for me this has a reason to be here pls wait for it... and give me your theories lol i know you all love to think i'll be tragic and make lk break up. i dont even know why)

"Yes, it's me, who else?" she had him saved on her phone anyway.

His tense, lifeless tone was a sign that this was not a warm, concerned call like the ones he usually made. "What did you call me?" she asked, nervousness showing in her voice.

Jungkook swallowed hard, his eyes fixed on the ceiling of his purple-lit room. It was late and he had spent the entire afternoon thinking after knowing that he couldn't go on if he didn't face this. "Just to let you know that I know what you said about me"

"Oh"

Oh?

Just "oh"?

That's all she was going to say after ruining it all for him with her stupid stories?

"I'm sorry," she murmured in a small voice that previously warmed and softened his heart, now it only caused distaste in his chest.

"I'm sorry"???????? Just that??????????

Why not-?

No, what exactly did he want from this? What did he expect?

Was it really surprising from her?

No, it wasn't fucking surprising. And that just angered him more.

"It's dirty," he said, tense.

"I know and I'm so sorry Jungkook, I was young and stupid," she was quick to apologize but she was truly sorry and still, it was of no use. She had already done it, without caring about anything, especially without caring about him who had always been there for her.

"I was young and stupid too, you know?" his jaw was so clenched, he even got up to somehow release the angry energy that had just accumulated in his body, racing his heart. "And it never crossed my mind to hurt you like that. I was open to be a secret just to protect you and your reputation but you couldn't do the same and I can't keep turning a blind eye to it," because he was in love with a girl that he thought was good at least, a girl he believed would respect him enough not to play these dirty tricks and ruin him, as well as herself. "I wouldn't care if that was just in the past but it fucked up the way the parents of Lisa see me, they know your disgusting version and they hate me because of that. I already had everything against me but you didn't have to add more, Tzuyu"

"It did that?" she sounded really surprised and he wished she sounded mocking, that way he would feel less angry that she was so dumb and naive. "How? I didn't expect it to be that big, Jungkook. I'm really sorry "

"Being sorry doesn't help, it's done," he sighed and heard the slight sound of her sniffing her nose, of course, her eyes filled with tears very easily when he or Mingyu scolded her.

She was crying but maybe she deserved to cry for her mistakes and feel them, understand that she had screwed up.

"But I forgive you," he added, after sighing heavily.

That was the point of everything at the end of the day.

"You do?" her voice became almost happy about it, but Jungkook smiled bitterly.

"Yes, because I want you out of my life for once so yes, I forgive you"

Tzuyu burst into tears then but she didn't beg him, she didn't ask for forgiveness again, she just accepted it and it was better that way because when he ended that call, he felt that the chapter was finally closed once she knew he wouldn't take any of her shit in the future. And she was going to be locked in there.

And so, as if Jungkook spoke so much every day of his life, he had just told Hoseok everything. Every thought that had crossed his mind, from the love in his chest to the fury of her last encounter with Tzuyu. And worst of all, the man hadn't said a word in all this time, he had just written down a few things and laughed charmingly when appropriate, clearly enjoying his story.

In the previous sessions, it was mostly about him and his past, his childhood and his family, but it was the first time all he talked about was Lisa and their story instead of mentioning her here and there.

Finally, Hoseok put down his notebook on his crossed legs and crossed his arms, showing him that smile that could make everyone talk. Jungkook was maybe falling for it a little bit but it wasn't all his fault, this Hyung was so warm and easy-going, he felt like he could tell him his whole life and also cuddle with him for some reason.

He looked like he smelled good.

"Well Jungkook, all I can say is that I'm very proud of you"

"Why?"

"First, for doing your homework and getting that closure," he pointed out, stretching out his index finger and then unfolding his middle finger, casually he had a smiley face gold ring there. "And second for meeting Lisa"

"Well, I'm kinda proud for that too"

Hoseok laughed. "Of course you are, Jungkook-ah! Aish, she's done such a good thing to you, she indeed is very good for you," he said appreciatively, perhaps because after all that Jungkook had told him, he came to like her too. And he couldn't blame him. "She sounds like a wonderful girl, I'm a little bit jealous," he joked. "But remember that you're wonderful and good for her too"

He was about to deny but stopped when he noticed that the corner of Hoseok's lips raised arrogantly. He chuckled and looked down at his hands, shaking his head slowly. "I still have to work on that, right?"

"Rome wasn't built in a day," he conceded, palming his thighs. "This will sound dumb, very cringy movie style, but I recommend you to think once a day all the things you're good at and all the things you do good. All your good features. You know, call yourself hot, handsome, a little bit here and there, then look at your art and think 'Aigoooo, I'm such a good artist'"

Jungkook laughed inevitably. "What if I can't find the reasons?"

"You will," he assured him without many worries like it was easy-peasy. "You told me you're a famous artist and a famous tattoo artist, you told me you're a good boyfriend-"

"I said that?"

"I can see that," he corrected himself. "You sound like a good friend too, a good son and a good brother. You're a whole good person, Jungkook," he added softly and with a reassuring smile. "If people told you that, they must be right. I think they are. So think about it more, praise yourself the way everyone else does, or remember that everyone praises you. That probably means something"

Maybe it did.

Wow...

He was genuinely feeling better now, and he was already feeling good when he entered this room an hour before.

This Hyung was just so cool!

"Oh! Time's up!" he exclaimed in surprise when he glanced at the golden Audemars Piaget watch on his wrist.

Jungkook nodded and stood up. "Thank you," he bowed like every time a session ended.

"You already know what your homework is," he reminded him. "Let's talk about it next week, okay?"

"Oh no, wait," he raised his finger shyly. "I'll travel to Thailand this afternoon, I don't know when I will be back"

"Oh, that's why you got a haircut? Are you going to see Lisa?"

He nodded, ruffling the short bangs on his forehead.

"Ah, good luck with her mom!" he shook his fist, pursing his lips. "Remember what I told you about her"

"Respect her boundaries, don't test her, don't let her see you're afraid and remember that you're good enough to date her daughter," Jungkook listed as the excellent student he was.

Hoseok smiled happily and showed him a finger heart. "Fighting!"

"So cool," Jungkook muttered when leaving.

Now he was sad they couldn't be friends.

***

Jungkook was at Lisa's apartment, finalizing details on Lisa's darkroom. He wanted everything to be ready and perfect when she got home, ready to work after her vacation.

The good thing is that everything was basically finished. Everything was in its place if the multiple YouTube videos that he had watched didn't lie to him, however he kept checking corners because he refused to accept any error. He was so focused that the ringing of the apartment's internal phone startled him.

"Yes?" he answered softly, wondering what was happening because that never sounded and it was actually the first time it had done it.

"Sir, mail just arrived for Miss Manoban," the doorman informed him, the very one who threatened to make him expire if he didn't come down in 30 minutes that first night when he brought Lisa home.

That man was still looking at him suspiciously like one day he was going to murder Lisa or something but he let him pass because Lisa ordered him to.

"Okay, I'll go get it," Jungkook nodded and quickly headed for the door, after checking the darkroom one more time and deciding that it was ready and Lisa was going to love it.

In the hallway, however, he almost collided with a woman as tall as him. She was blonde and she looked foreign, she seemed to have just returned from the gym given her clothes and the huge bag she was carrying.

"Sorry!" he apologized, somewhat concerned, since she almost fell to the ground to dodge him and not hit him.

"It's okay!" she smiled at him, raising her hands and adjusting her clothes but she narrowed her eyes when she realized where he was coming from. "Who are you?"

"I'm Lisa's boyfriend"

"Oh yeah she mentioned she was dating a few weeks ago...," she nodded thoughtfully but her eyes widened as she looked at him more closely and she smiled widely, opening her mouth. "No way! It's you! I can't believe it's the same tattooed guy! I really never connected the dots"

"Uh?"

"You don't remember me?" she asked excitedly. "This city is so small after all," she laughed in disbelief, placing a hand on her forehead while pointing at him with the other.

What the hell was this woman talking about? And wow, her Korean was so good. It was surreal to see a foreigner, probably from Europe, be so fluent.

"We met in the supermarket once, my Soomin was scolding you because of your tattoos!" That clicked in Jungkook's mind, instantly he remembered that day.

It was true!

The girl who accused him of scribbling his hands with a Sharpie was Soomin and this was the woman who dragged the girl away, apologizing. This was Soomin's mother!

God, how had he forgotten her? She was so tall and really beautiful, like a Victoria's Secret model.

(a/n: bc she is)

"I really can't believe you're the same guy that Lisa is dating! Soomin loves you so much! She talks about you for hours every time you meet. I thought she was mistaking boys because maybe Lisa was dating another tattooed boy but it's just you! Oh my God, my baby loves you so much!"

He smirked shyly at that, his ears might be burning right now.

"I knew Lisa was into you the very first time she talked about you," she laughed.

What? His invisible happy bunny ears perked up with interest.

"She talks about me?"

"Not as much as Soomin," she said sardonically and made him laugh a little as he rubbed his neck and his feet looked like the most interesting thing in the world. "Lisa is such a good girl," the woman said affectionately, speaking of her in that way that he had noticed was common among all the people who knew Lisa. "Take good care of her, she's the best"

"I know," he nodded, his heart pounding. He was just nice dating someone like that.

"I'm Karla, hope to see you around," she said goodbye that way, walking towards her house. "Jungkook, right?"

Jungkook nodded, somewhat surprised that she knew his name but she sure knew because Soomin was talking about him. Damn, it was just great that the little girl loved him so much, because he adored her too.

Maybe Lisa's parents hated him but his friends considered him acceptable and that was enough.

***

"So, are you the mail?" Jungkook asked, looking at Bambam who was just back from Thailand with a shiny pink ribbon on his head. "I don't remember Lisa ordering a you"

Bambam scoffed, taking off the bow. "As if she could afford me"

(a/n: go listen to bambam's solo songs pls HE IS SO DAMN GOOD AND RIBBON IS SO FUN! SONG OF THE SUMMER RIGHT THERE. also daddy rawr rawr he looks so hot and handsome)

Jungkook smiled and came over to greet him with a quick hug, very manly, a few strong pats here and there. "How was the trip?"

"Long enough for me to reconsider my life choices and regret some of them, especially this one," Bambam said with flat humor, walking alongside him toward the building's reception. "But you know, sometimes you just have to be the Lord and Savior of a pair of dumbfucks"

Jungkook chuckled quietly and greeted the doorman who quickly rushed over to pass him a box that surely contained an item of clothing that Lisa had bought online and a sealed but fancy-looking letter, the envelope was black and big. He murmured a polite thank you and the man bowed slightly in response before going back to the door.

"Savior because of what?" he asked absentmindedly, analyzing, flipping the envelope and not giving too much importance to Bambam because if the Thai guy wanted a God complex, who was he to deny it from him, he practically owed him his whole relationship.

"Because I think her mom is about to do something and-What is that?" Bambam frowned, reading Lalisa Manoban in silver on the envelope as Jungkook looked up, also frowning.

"What is her mom about to do?"

Bambam took the envelope. "Who's Kim Jun Hee?"

Jungkook's head snapped back, eyes widening as he snatched the letter. "Oh shit!" he patted Bambam's chest excitedly. "This is the guy that offered her a job if she sent her resume! The photographer! Bro this is from Vogue!" he added, noticing the familiar font under Lisa's name in black.

"Fuck! She got it! " Bambam screamed because why else would he send her a fancy letter if it was otherwise? He was shocked but so happy and Jungkook was too.

"She got it, man!" Jungkook screamed too and they hugged each other happily, jumping in circles and everything like two kids in kindergarten after getting the best toys.

Lisa deserved this so much and both boys knew she was going to be on cloud nine when getting this news, it was her first completely serious and professional gig and it had chances to become something regular, pushing her higher in her career.

All the pieces were falling together in the right places finally.

Jungkook had to tell her this, he had to give her the letter and he was dying to see her precious little face light up with happiness, letting out one of her high-pitched squeaks as she shook her fists and the bridge of her nose wrinkled sweetly.

Everything was so right.

Except for one thing, the reason why Bambam was here...

He didn't want to cause trouble, he promised himself not to put Lisa in a difficult situation. But he missed her so much... and Bambam was here to take him, it must be an emergency.

"What did you say my beautiful lovely mother-soon-to-be-in-law is planning to do?"

Bambam narrowed his eyes. "The fuck was that? Soon-to-be-in-law? Are you two marrying soon and I'm not the one planning the reception or-"

"What? A boy can't dream?"

That aroused a smile on the Thai's thick lips, he approved this and he couldn't actually believe this was the same guy that not so long ago brought him the wrong flowers and looked like a lost puppy.

This confident fucker was hot.

"Keep going with that, bro. Mention it to her! And be sure I'm there with my phone filming everything," he said, putting an arm around his shoulders to lead him back to Lisa's apartment, which was actually his. Bambam was the owner of this building too.

***

Jungkook, Bambam and Jimin —yes, Jimin because Jungkook needed moral support. Taehyung wasn't there because he started his early internship at a hospital along with Jisoo— arrived in Bangkok in the afternoon. It was hot and the streets were full, especially those in the center where they were, after a fairly comfortable trip in a private jet.

It was the first time for Jungkook and Jimin and they both decided that they were going to torment Taehyung until he took them both in his wherever he went but away so they spent a lot of time there.

The streets were full of young people in general, going shopping or walking, taking advantage of the last days of the summer season before the start of classes. When Bambam told them they were passing by Siam Center, Jungkook wondered which of all the screens around the big center was that iconic Billboard that drove the mother of his girlfriend crazy.

Now he smiled slightly satisfied that that had happened, Lisa was happy in Seoul away from her and there they had met.

He'd love to know this city someday, by the hand of Lisa. He wanted to hear her stories and her visions, visit her favorite places, eat in her favorite restaurants...

Sadly Bambam told him it was for two days, Lisa was actually coming back tomorrow and she didn't tell him because she wanted to surprise him. So now Bambam was going to get his ass beaten for ruining the surprise if Jungkook's presence didn't let that slip.

"I feel so much like a Kdrama girl right now," Jungkook muttered, stepping out of the dressing room of a huge Louis Vuitton store. He was wearing the fifth suit that he tried on after two hours of searching for the right one.

This was the last step before going to the party, it was already dusk and the 3 of them had just gone to get their hair ready by Bambam's favorite stylist. Jungkook was sure there was something between them but maybe it was normal to touch the ass of the girl who fixed your hair in that area.

Jimin and Bambam were drinking champagne, equally sitting cross-legged and their graceful hands holding their cell phones, judging Jungkook's suits and they were both actually REALLY tough.

"Too tight, I can see your balls from 3 miles away"

"Too loose, who are you? My grandpa?"

"Hey! Happy feet! Show some steps!"

"Take that shit off or I will do it myself"

"Are you about to go dance bachata in some quinceañera party or what? What are those ruffles?"

"You look like my uncle and not even the handsome one"

"The 70s should never have become a trend, John Travolta. Next one!"

Now, in this suit that Jungkook considered really perfect, he was comfortable. He loved the casual shirt especially, the written stripes were cool and his hair now short, parted, and swept-back with one single strand of hair hanging on his forehead, was actually really sexy, so he waited for their attention.

Gosh, couldn't these kids be without their phones for just two seconds?

Bambam took his eyes off the screen and looked him up and down. "Kdrama girl you say?" Jungkook nodded and Bambam clicked his tongue. "Not even the biggest makeover would make you look like Suzy"

Jungkook spun around with his hands on his pockets, making a pose. He felt very attractive actually and put him in a good mood, plus he couldn't wait to see Lisa and surprise her.

He, too, couldn't wait to ruin Preeda's plans.

And he was nervous as shit too, but for now, this was keeping him entertained.

"Aw, you're even cold and rude, refusing to call me a pretty boy, like a CEO from a Kdrama," he smirked at Bambam playfully.

Jimin giggled and Bambam pressed his lips closed, holding back a laugh. "You're spending too much time with Lisa"

Jungkook walked closer, poking his own cheek. "Oppa!!" he put the show with stupid aegyo, throwing a small tantrum. "Don't be jealous of my girlfriend"

"You're embarrassing me and this isn't supposed to work this way"

Jungkook winked at him. "Come here Oppa!" he took his hand and pulled him up.

"Yah!" Bambam slapped his arm. "Hyung! Control your child!" he told Jimin, keeping Jungkook's kissy face away with his hands. "Yah! You're gonna make Lisa beat my ass!"

Jimin was already rolling on his armchair. "Leave a hickey Jungkook! Like I taught you!"

"Mark me and I'll bite you dumbfuck! Take me to a date first!"

"Excuse me!" The three of them froze and directed their gazes towards the shop assistant standing there, with her hands together in front of her body and a commercial smile on her lips but this young lady wasn't happy.

Jungkook and Bambam cleared their throats at the same time and parted, fixing their suits.

"Did you already find something you like?" she asked politely in English, but the tone bordered on passive-aggressive.

Gosh, this was embarrassing. Jungkook didn't want to be judged by an employee in a store, his mom raised him better.

"I'm sor-"

Bambam fixed his blazer and a dangerous smile creased his lips, interrupting him. "Well, we need a woman's opinion of this, of course," he walked up to her confidently, shoving one of his hands into his trouser pocket. The girl blinked, taken aback by this, and her eyes widened as he got closer until she finally had to look up. "What do you think?" he pointed at Jungkook with his arm. "Would you take that man to meet your parents?"

The effect he had on her was a bit mesmerizing, or maybe she was still a bit disturbed by having him so close to her because she had a hard time taking her gaze off him and sliding it over Jungkook.

"Get your back straight, please, pretty ladies deserve more!"

Jungkook obeyed, straightening his back like a good Asian child. Honestly, he was kind of nervous... or very nervous actually.

What Bambam said irked.

What was waiting for him at that party besides Lisa's judgemental parents that were already something working against him? What would people be like? Would they treat him well? Would Lisa's friends like him if they were there?

And most important of all: Did he look good enough to meet the parents of this unknown woman?

"Jungkook, stop trembling, you're making her doubt," Bambam said.

Jungkook pouted. "Yah!"

He was being unfair! Jungkook was the stranger in the rich party!

But Bambam was too busy flirting with the girl to care and Jungkook felt some kind of deja vu. He and Jimin were the same.

"I think he looks good," the salesgirl cheered, perhaps touched by Jungkook's face.

Wait.

HOLD ON

Was she serious?

Jungkook's eyes got cutely wide, lips opening a little bit with curiosity and showing his front teeth.

She wasn't lying, right?

He had a girlfriend to impress with this.

"Good good or good meh?" Bambam inquired and Jimin also stopped next to them to join the analysis.

She looked at Jungkook again and he also doubted himself. He actually liked this suit, it was light for the summer and the cotton white shirt was very soft. The pants were perfect too, very comfortable and fit very well in his thick thighs. And the design was cool, with printed words working as vertical stripes.

The shop assistant, looking suddenly cute, cocked her head and finally nodded. "It's good!" she exclaimed and exchanged glances with both men next to her, getting surprised at the closeness of Jimin who simply smiled at her.

Her cheeks burned.

Jungkook was very happy anyway, he felt renewed energy running through his body. "Thank you!" he exclaimed in English, cheerfully.

"Nah, honestly, would you really take him to dinner with your parents?"

WHY WAS BAMBAM STILL INSISTING?

Jungkook glared at him.

SHE SAID HE LOOKED GOOD ALREADY!

The girl shrugged. "I mean, maybe?"

WHAT DID SHE MEAN WITH "maybe?"?????

MAYBE?

MAYBE YES OR MAYBE NOT?

What?

Jungkook was getting stressed now.

"Would you take me to dinner with your parents in this suit?" Bambam raised his eyebrows and ran his tongue across his lower lip, narrowing the lapels of his suit.

WAS HE SERIOUS?

She giggled nervously. "So, hmm, will you pay with a credit card?"

"Honey, I always do," he winked at her and she, flustered, walked quickly away from them.

Where was she going?

Yah!

Jungkook had to hold himself back from screaming "come back here, woman! What do you mean with "maybe"?????"

"The fuck was that?" Jimin asked, amused and incredulous. "All this for a discount?" he judged him, sitting down on the comfortable armchair once again.

Bambam arched a brow. "Discount?" he snorted. "Please"

"This is about me!" Jungkook stomped. "Am I good or not?"

Bambam rolled his eyes. "Yes, Suzy, you do, stop crying"

***

(a/n: not me writing it like it was a gossip girl post)

"Everything alright, Mrs. Manoban?" the stylist asked, noticing the furious expression of the lady through the mirror.

Preeda forced a smile. "Yes, dear, go on"

But her eyes were on fire and she practically crashed the iPad on the vanity, startling people around her.

What the hell was that dammed ruffian doing in her country? And who the hell exposed his relationship with her daughter?!!!

Everything was ruined now...

Or not?

***

next part coming tomorrow... or sooner... or later.

don't trust cakes, they always lie.

if you like it, comment and vote💕

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

185K 9.1K 30
"You're really quite the man." BOOK 2 A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright © 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦 All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 06.30.20 End : 08.19.20
183K 5.9K 44
❝ who says nerds can't be beautiful? ❞ Lisa is a young girl who lost her parents at a very young age and was adopted by her close friend of her paren...
7.8K 382 3
❝We're stuck in a love so beautiful yet so tragic. A twisted love, just like the two ends of a seesaw.❞ Genre: angst, smut and explicitly dark conten...
84.9K 2.2K 9
[Bad Blood Prequel] "We're here," Jungkook announced and Lisa snapped out of her reverie, surprised to find him leaning on the steering wheel, lookin...