Bound by you till eternity

By ShobhanaSinha

Taking the envelope she handled him and studying it carefully, he asked her "You...are you sure you want to r... More

Copyright/Instructions
Character introduction
Character Aesthetic
Updating schedule
Welcome to phase 1
[1]-What could've been avoided
[2]-The meet
[3]-What happenned?
[4]-I am not strong
[5]-What is happening to me
[6]-She is off limits
[7]-What are you doing to me
[8]-I trust you
[9]-Make mistakes and learn from them
[10]-You love him?
[11]-I am your well wisher
[12]-Is she the one?
[13]-Come with me
[14]-Let's make a deal
[15]-This heart craves more
[16]-Why do you care?
[17]-Dinner invitation
[18]-She is just my assistant
[19]-Why did you lie to me?
[20]-Will you be alright?
[21]-Stay away from her
[22]-Please avoid conflicts
[23]-The obscure date
[24]-That pleading look
[25]-What if you leave me?
[26]-Don't cry for me
[27]-Do you trust me?
Insta live
[28]-Should I tell her?
[29]-We need you here
[30]-Promise?
[31]-Thank you, papa
A good news

Preface

1.4K 101 4
By ShobhanaSinha

Taking the envelope she handed him and studying it carefully, he asked her "You...are you sure you want to resign?" Adarsh asked her.

Taking a deep breath, Sophia said "Yes, Adarsh Sir, I want to."

Taking predatory steps towards her, caging her between him and the wall, caressing her cheeks very lightly, he said "I've known you long enough to understand that this isn't what you want to do. Tell me, what's the matter?"

The way he was caressing her cheeks, was creating havoc in the pit of her stomach but she couldn't tell him the reason, not now, not ever.

Placing her hands over his big hands which were resting on her cheeks, she not meeting his gaze, said "Sir, please don't make it difficult for me. I...I can longer work with you."

"Have you really made up your mind?" Adarsh asked and she, simply nodded.

"Why?" Adarsh asked, almost in a defeated tone. His voice barely above a whisper.

"You're the most efficient employee I could ever get" he said.

"Because I...I love someone else and I am getting married to him" She said with tears in her eyes, looking down.

What happens when our hotshot and well to do billionaire Adarsh Sharma and his assistant Sophia Chaudhary start working as a team for his empire, cracking deals worth billions, had to part ways, not only professionally but personally.

The defeated tone, was it just because he was losing an efficient assistant or is there something more to it?

Join the ride of our protagonists Adarsh and Sophia to find out, what's written in their destiny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 109K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
743K 38.1K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
69.6K 2.7K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
1.7M 67.9K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...