๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By -LIGHTGLYPHS

"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ." "๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข... More

๐ŸŒŸ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
[1]: ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ
[2]
[3]
[4]: ๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
[5]
[6]
[7]: ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]: ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐˜ผ-๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ
[17]
[18]: ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
[19]: ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‚๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ
[20]
[21]
[22]: ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ
[23]
[24]
[25]: ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[26]: ๐™€๐™™๐™–'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ข
[27]
[28]
[29]: ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง
[30]
[31]
[32]: ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
[33]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ ๐™š
[34]
[35]
[36]: ๐™”๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™š
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]: ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ
[41]
[42]
[43]: ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™
[44]
[45]
[46]: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]: ๐™‡๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]: ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™ฃ
[59]
[60]
[61]: ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]: ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]: ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]

[16]

1.8K 67 34
By -LIGHTGLYPHS

"𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵?"
Luz grinned, asking the elderly lady as the three walked through the forrest, Luz raising her arms in excitement.

"This is so rad!"

"Yes," Gwen answered, not facing the two girls. "After years of dealing with the Healing Coven, I finally found someone who promised me a cure." 

Gwen then grinned, the group finally reached their destination, standing in front a cave as the wind whistled, Gwen walking forwards as she held her medallion upwards, the symbol on the piece of jewellery glowing as the same symbol appeared on the large front stone too.

The stone then moved aside, the group walking in as the two girls were blown away by the magical appearance of the cave, the place covered in crystals and candles as a small creature stood in front of a four-armed man with a beard, the large man sitting on a pedestal.

"Please," the creature begged at the man's feet, his eyes covered in boils as fluids leaked out his eyes, Georgia wincing at his problems.

"They're so itchy!"

The man then hummed, raising a hand as he waved over the small being, a circle appearing by his hand, a bright sphere forming as it covered the being, the sphere floating as it healed the small being.

The three watched the presentation in awe, Luz gasping as Georgia let out a soft 'woah', Gwen humming in approval is she shook her head while smiling.

The creature then dropped, feeling his face. 

"Boils, they're... they're gone!" The being then clasping his hands as he thanked the man in front of him.

"Thank you, Wortlop!" The being ran off, sobbing in joy. "Thank you!"

"That's Master Wortlop," Gwen explained to the two girls, placing a hand on their shoulders. "He's a travelling curse expert who's perfected next-level healing magic." 

The curse-expert then waved a hand forwards, Gwen getting excited as she shook the two girls, tossing Luz her staff as she rushed to the man.

"Gwendolyn, my pupil." The man smiled down, Gwen shuffling near as she sat on her knees.

"Your aura is shining bright."

"It took many months, but I was able to gather the sacred items you requested." Gwen smiled, the woman pulling out a small sack. "The copper egg from the Snowy Ribcage, the Silver Dagger from the Swampy Toes, and the golden chalice from the desert of Palm Stings."

"You're a dedicated mother, aren't you?" The man pulled at his beard before a book then appeared in his hands through a green light. "Inside this tome is the healing ability you seek."

The book then floated towards Gwendolyn's hands, the witch looking at the book in awe as she gently swept her fingers over the cover.

"But keep it away from the eyes of non-believers," Wortlop warned. "For many will be blinded from the power it holds."

"I understand," Gwen smiled, bowing as she stood up. "I am in your debt, Master Wortlop."

The woman then walked out of the cave, Georgia following after as Luz looked back, smiling slightly as she soon ran after the two.

Hammering a sign down, Luz soon painted the word 'Apple-blood' on it in bright red paint Georgia getting planks of wood while Gwen held the hammer over her shoulder, King overlooking the two as he peered through the stained glass of the Owl House.

"Isn't it amazing, Francois?" King hugged the bunny plush. "If Eda's mum can just pop up, who says my dad can't?"

King then watched the three disappear, the demon stretching his arms while he continued to hug the rabbit.

"Better get my hugging arms ready–"

"HAH!"

King turned to face where the laughter had come from, the demon looking at a smiling Lilith as she held a green tub of ice-cream in her lap.

"Yeah good luck with all that dad stuff." Lilith muttered, shoving a spoonful of green ice-cream into her mouth.

"Sometimes it doesn't matter how dutiful you are, or successful you are," Lilith played with the ice cream, waving the spoon around. "Parents just wont give you the time of day..."

"Don't listen to her, Francois!" King held out the plushie, looking him in the eye. "My dad won't be like that!"

"Right," Lilith smirked bitterly. "Your mysterious father who didn't even stick around to watch you hatch! Looks like you and I are in the same boat, King."

Lilith groaned, King's eyes widening in horror.

Tying a tight knot with two vines, Luz smiled to herself as she wiped the sweat off her forehead, Georgia soon hopping off a rock once she had hammered a sign in, Gwen coming from the trees as her palisman dropped her off.

"Nice work, girls." Gwen smiled, pulling her staff out as her palisman froze onto it. "With Wortlop's tome and Luz's ability to lure Eda out of the house, we'll be curing that curse in no time!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's always down for more apple-blood." Luz shrugged, smiling before she got up.

"So, that Wortlop guy was really something," Luz smiled brightly. "You're his pupil?"

Gwendolyn answered, shutting the tome as she skimmed its pages. 

"Oh yes, but first, I had to prove that I was worthy of his secrets." Gwen smiled, the book disappearing as Luz stepped over the trip-wire she made, Georgia facing the woman as she stood near Luz.

"So I spent the last year on a bunch of dangerous quests." Gwen walked off the rock, putting a foot on a smaller rock and leaning her arm on her knee.

"And, I didn't even get that many scars!"

The woman flexed her arm, Luz glancing at the woman's arm in awe, Georgia walking towards them as she leaned on Luz's shoulder.

"Cool..." Luz smiled. "Also, dang girl, your bicep game is ridiculous!"

Luz lifted her own arm, patting her bicep before a rustling was heard, Gwen smiling down at the two girls as she gasped.

"Our signs must've worked!"

The three then hid in a tree, Eda passing by as they watched from below, seeing the witch following their signs.

"Oh baby," Eda smiled as she grabbed her staff. "time to stock up on mama's night juice."

"According to Wortlop's tome," Gwen whispered once she saw Eda in view. "We start by lowering the beast's defences with special crystals."

"They're supposed to be quite calming." Gwen smiled, the tome floating near her hand as the two girls smiled at her.

Eda smiled to herself before crying out as a crystal fell from above, the witch dodging it. Eda spun her staff as those shattered the crystals, the woman dodging them as she cried out, swinging her leg before stumbling slightly, catching herself.

"Knife season came early this year..." Eda mumbled to herself, before a giant crystal collapsed on her, Eda landing on the floor as a plume of feathers poofed out from her neck.

Luz then gasped, unzipping her fanny pack as she pulled a vial of potions from it, Gwen gripping her forearm as she reassured the girl.

"Oh, no, no, no. The texts say those feathers mean we're driving the beast out." Gwen smiled before flipping through the pages again.

"Oh..." Luz looked down before Gwen placed her hand on the Latina's shoulder, Georgia looking down at Eda in worry.

"Don't worry." Gwen smiled reassuringly. "After today, Eda will never have to drink those nasty little things again."

Luz smiled before keeping the small vial away.

"Alright, what do we do next?"

"Next, we're gonna put that beast," Gwen opened her back, a cloud appearing as it blew ice out.

"On ice."

King and Lilith groaned, clutching their stomachs in pain as the ice-cream began to take it's effect, a tub of ice cream on King's head as there were more scattered along the floor.

"How do you get a parent's attention?" King complained as a tub with the words 'Abomiberry' slid down his face.

"The heck if I know," Lilith grumbled, waving her spoon around. "Mother wasn't even at my Coven Initiation."

She then scooped another spoonful of ice-cream into her mouth, King then whining.

"At least you know what she looks like," King clutched Francois before he sat up. "All I have is an old wall carving, what if that's just graffiti?!"

Hooty then opened the front door as he frowned in worry at the two, sliding down to see the amount of tubs they had eaten.

"Heh, that's uh... that's an awful lot of ice-cream you guys are eating..." Hooty then stretched his way to Lilith. "You know Eda gets that stuff from the Night Market, right?"

"Are you my mother?" Lilith pointed an accused finger at Hooty, frowning. "Because that is an awful lot of judgement."

"This, stinks." King threw the tub off of his head, the glaring at Francois. "If my dad doesn't care about me, why should I care about him?"

King dropped Francois on the floor before humming as he continued to rant.

"Well I'm not going to him! He's gonna have to come to me!"

"And I'm sick of being overlooked!" Lilith glared, pointing a finger as she glared. 

"From now on, I– I have no mother!" She hissed, waving her hand. "And I-I'd say that to her face!"

"Yeah!" King agreed, standing on the couch.

"Isn't that taking it a bit too far?" Hooty asked, worried over his friends before King answered.

"It's not taking it far enough!" King crossed his arms before facing Lilith. "Go tell her! Go on! She's right outside!"

"She is?" Lilith's eyes widened. "Yeah, I saw her go off with Luz. I think they're gonna heal Eda's curse or whatever."

Lilith paused as her eyes widened, Hooty looking at her in worry.

"O-Oh, is that so?" The witch clasped her hands. "Mother paying attention to Edalyn, again. I mean it's not like I care."

The woman then smiled, dismissing it as she placed her hands on her hips before a plume of feathers appeared from her cheekbones, Hooty backing off as King hesitated.

"You got uh– you a got a little um... hmm." King pointed to his face, Lilith getting the memo as she cried out, lifting the couch as she searched for the elixirs, the woman freaking out as she sobbed, King entering the room as he glanced at her worriedly.

"Lilith?"

Lilith then screamed, changing her form as King looked at her in fear, the demon holding up a tub of ice-cream while he slowly backed away.

"This, better be.... the oldest, strongest, stinkiest, apple-blood ever!" Eda exclaimed as she climbed up a hill, glaring as she lifted her head, seeing a sign that said 'It really is that good!', the witch slamming her fist on the ground in frustration as she screamed.

Eda then walked down a hill before stepping on a plant that excreted some sort of slime, Eda crying out as she slid down the hill.

"Ugh! I just stole these!"

She then walked ahead, unaware that she had stepped into a trap as she was sent flying across the forrest, Georgia and Luz glancing at her in worry as Gwendolyn's eyes were glaring at the witch.

"It seems like the curse isn't my daughter's only problem."

Eda then landed in a bush, her staff flying to her as she held her arm up from within.

"Help. Mama. Up."

"Gwen, we've tried freezing the curse out, we tried sweating the curse out, we even tried flying snakes for some reason..." Luz shrugged before the the three looked down at Eda, the woman chased by the said snakes.

"I don't think this stuff is working..." Luz leaned over the branch before her brows furrowed. "Did Wortlop ever say where he learned this stuff?"

Georgia then tapped Luz's shoulder, the two girls facing in Gwendolyn's direction as she held a bird-phone to her mouth.

"Yes, I'm sending it right away."

The woman then ended the call, the bird flying near as Georgia asked the woman a question.

"Gwen, what was that all about?" The girl asked suspiciously, eyes narrowed as Luz asked the a question of her own.

"What did you just do?"

"It turns out the ancient tome is only the first of his series," The woman dropped some jewels into a sack, handing them to the bird-phone as it struggled to fly with the heavy gems.

"So, I'm trading in a few palty family heirlooms to get the rest."

Gwen then continued to read the book, as Luz got up, reaching for the book, Georgia nodding as the two neared.

"Let me see that book..."

"Halt." Gwen held her hand out as Luz reached for the tome, the woman shutting it.

"Only people who have scaled Wortlop's 'pyramid of study'," The woman held her medallion out. "Can touch the tome. HEY!"

Luz then pulled a plant glyph, grabbing the book as Gwen cried out.

The Latina then flipped through the pages, skimming through each page.

"What is this?" Luz muttered skeptically, Georgia peering at the book. "Jar of Bees for existential dread? Aroma therapy for broken legs? Birdsongs for sufferers of stuffy noses?!"

Luz then looked at the elderly woman in disbelief. "Gwen, you're being scammed! Wortlop is a fake!"

"You really think I'd spend my life savings on a fake?" Gwen questioned, raising a brow while she placed her hands on her hips.

"Gwen, we know that you want what's best for Eda..." Georgia tried to ease the woman as Luz finished off the girl's sentence.

"So do we, but we're calling this off." Luz pulled a vial of the elixir out, storming down as she prepared to fire the vile, Gwen making the book vanish as she held the Latina's upper arm in one hand, grabbing Georgia's shoulder with the other.

"Luz, Georgia, I really thought we were on the same side." The woman hold the potion out of the two girl's reach without them accidentally breaking the vial in the process.

"According to Wortlop, poison like this is made by healers and potion makers who simply want money."

The woman then pulled the tome out, flipping to a page of a man holding his nose while holding a potion out the caption saying, 'Don't spend money on THIS, Spend it one ME!'

Luz's eyes were widened in anger, the girl seething as she glared at the book, Georgia shaking her head in disbelief, her eyes wide at the stupidity of the pages that screamed 'scammer'.

"Are you kidding me?!" Luz hissed. "You just–"

The girl then rubbed her temples, unable to form any coherent sentences.

"Whatever," Luz pushed the book away. "I'll just get more at the house."

"I'm afraid that'll be a waste of your time." Gwen smiled as her eagle palisman flew down, a large sack in it's beak, dropping it as it revealed every vial, Georgia and Luz staring at it in disbelief.

"Hawksley cleared out every bottle hours ago!"

"Woah... Why would you do that?!" Luz hissed, as Gwen glared at the girl.

"Because I am a mother who will do anything for her daughter!" 

The elderly woman then glared at the vial, about to throw as Luz leaped onto Gwen, Georgia crying out her friend's name as she teleported after the two using a spell.

"Ugh," Eda grunted, pulling a flying snake out of her hair before noticing the feathers that were littered all over her forearms.

"Wooh, this ain't good."

The woman was then cut off  by two figures collapsed into the bushes whilst screaming, a clattering of bottles followed as Eda walked towards the the source.

"Hey! What is going on here?!" Eda frowned, her hands on her hips as she glared at the three figures, Gwen getting up as she smiled at the lady.

"Witchlet, it's okay." The woman then grabbed Luz and Georgia's arms.

"Luz, Georgia and I are working to heal you!"

"What?!" 

Luz and Georgia exchanged guilty glances, Gwen nodding as Eda fumed, steam practically escaping her ears.

"This was all you?! You weren't healing me! You nearly killed me!"

Feathers continued to appear from the Owl Lady, Luz and Georgia getting worried as Luz took the bold step, walking slowly towards the woman.

"Eda, please try to stay calm."

"Why?" Eda hissed. "Why should I be calm? I have a right to. Be. Upset!"

Eda's eyes turned black, the woman sprouting wings as she had changed form, turning into the feared Owl beast, Georgia pulling Luz back as she drew a light spell, the orbs proving useless.

"Well, it was worth the shot." Georgia shrugged as she pushed Luz back slightly.

Screeching rang out as a foot stomped nearby Eda's face, the woman's eyes snapping open as she looked up, seeing the curse in its true form, the woman groaning.

"Oh, let's get this over with." 

Eda then took off, running as she panted.

gwen, you fricced up pretty bad–

anyways, thank you all so much for reading and i hope you all have a lovely day/night ahead :)

-sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 153 19
Just a little collection of oneshots from The Owl House!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter so please read before requesting Disclaimer: I don't...
3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
5.8K 121 24
Random stuff because I love this show, and I'm sad it's over. Updates won't be regular, I'll just write whenever I feel like it. Enjoy my weird writi...
51.8K 927 38
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...