๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By -LIGHTGLYPHS

"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ." "๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข... More

๐ŸŒŸ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
[1]: ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ
[2]
[3]
[4]: ๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
[5]
[6]
[7]: ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
[12]
[13]
[14]
[16]
[17]
[18]: ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
[19]: ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‚๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ
[20]
[21]
[22]: ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ
[23]
[24]
[25]: ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[26]: ๐™€๐™™๐™–'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ข
[27]
[28]
[29]: ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง
[30]
[31]
[32]: ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
[33]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ ๐™š
[34]
[35]
[36]: ๐™”๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™š
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]: ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ
[41]
[42]
[43]: ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™
[44]
[45]
[46]: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]: ๐™‡๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]: ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™ฃ
[59]
[60]
[61]: ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]: ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]: ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]

[15]: ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐˜ผ-๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ

2.3K 77 59
By -LIGHTGLYPHS

"𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺,"
Eda gasped, jerking awake as she panted, hoping to calm down.

"I wake up someplace... dark."

Eda got up, walking around in confusion as a shadow dashed passed her, the girl whipping around as her eyes then locked onto a soul figure in the darkness.

"And then, it appears."

A foot was slammed down, the girl standing back as the creature screeched, its head spiralling towards the teenager as she screamed, running away as she panted, tears falling out her eyes while the thing chased her down.

"And eventually," Eda sighed, looking down at her hands. "I wake up, and I know I turned into... that thing..."

"I see..." A man answered in a worried tone, Eda's mother tapping her two fingers against her lip anxiously as she frowned in worry.

"Here," The man reached into his pouch before pulling out a golden, glossy stone.

"Take this. It will tell you when the beast's energy is bubbling to the surface."

The man held the gem out, Eda taking it as she placed a finger on the gem, feeling its cool exterior lightly.

"Also, I hear gems are quite fashionable for young witches..." He smiled, trying to ease the girl's nerves.

"Oh, what a beautiful little stone." Eda's mother smiled before placing a hand on the healer's shoulder, the male looking at her uneasy smile.

"May I speak with you outside?"

She then lead the man out of the young witch's room, smiling a close-eyed smile to her to her daughter, the door shutting, but it bounced off, leaving the door open a crack.

"What the heck was that?!" Gwendolyn hissed at the healer, Eda hopping off her bed as she leaned her ear against the door.

"I thought you were in the Healing Coven, not the Bauble Brigade!"

"Mrs. Clawthorne," The healer answered, holding his hand out as she turned away. "We have never seen a curse quite like this. I'm not sure it can be healed. Perhaps if we consult the Potions Coven, they may know a way to keep it at bay–"

"Keep it at bay?!" The woman hissed, incredulous at his offer. "Hoho oh no. My daughter is suffering and I want that thing out! Cut it out if you have to!"

Eda gasped, clapping her hand over her mouth as she glanced away in fear, the girl terrified of the pain as she glanced upwards, seeing her open window creaking as wind howled outside.

"Edalyn, I'm taking you to someone else." Gwendolyn walked in, smiling as she opened her eyes, seeing her daughter gone. "Huh?"

The woman glanced at the open window, the glass object flickering as the wind continued to howl.

Eda ran as far as she could, the girl panting hard as she had rested her hands against her knees, taking in deep breaths as she had noticed a gate in front of her, the girl walking closer.

"I never knew this was back here..."

The girl then cried out, tripping over an object as as looked back at it in confusion, pulling the item out of the ground.

A briefcase with a giant eye appeared, the girl wiping off the dirt as a giant crack was seen across the eye as it sparked out light, Eda backing away as the suitcase then unfolded itself, a key unlocking the door-like feature as it showed a galaxy-like place on the other side before it turned into another forrest.

The girl looked at it in curious before letting out a small 'what', her eyes widening in fear once she had heard her mother's voice, the girl gathering her courage as she launched herself through the door, the item folding as it blinked, then disappearing in a flash.

"Edalyn!" Gwendolyn pushed a bush aside as she continued to search for her daughter, the woman soon frowning once she saw that her daughter was gone.

"I will find a way to cure you Edalyn, no matter what it takes..."

An alarm clock rang out, screaming as it rang, the noise coming to a halt as a hand grabbed the item, Eda chucking it against the wall is smashed, falling apart as a pile of it's components remained in a corner, showing how many of those items she had destroyed.

The woman swept her hair back, hopping out her nest as she let out a 'mep' noise, pushing her way out of her bed as she slumped herself over her vanity, the woman fixing up her appearance as she pulled out her golden tooth, screwing it into place.

"Weh!" Eda opened her mouth, smiling before she pulled out a razor-like object, shaving the feathers off her leg.

She soon opened her cabinet, revealing a large amount of vials of elixir, the woman pulling the cork out as she chugged down the liquid, the woman then letting out a grunt of disgust as they vial was now empty.

Eda then had changed her outfit, wearing something new as she had glanced down at the hem of her dress, the woman tearing it off as it had magically tore symmetrically. 

"Ah, there we go," Eda smoothened out it's creases. "Mama like."

Luz snored as she leaned on a pile of books, Georgia struggling to keep her eyes open as she held a mug full of tea leaves in her hand, the girl's eyelids drooping down.

"Beans!" Eda yelled out, Luz jerking up as her friend's eyes snapped open, the Latina yelling out.

"We ran out of apple-blood." Eda kicked her fridge door shut, Eda looking at the two girls. "Still no luck?"

Luz answered, pulling herself up while Georgia slumped down, her face slamming onto the table as the mug was still in her hand.

"None, we were up all night." Luz then began listing their techniques. "We've read every tome, book, notepad, and tea leaf!"

Luz grabbed the mug from Georgia's hand, the leaves morphing into a person that shrugged while smiling.

"But nothing explains how to make a portal to the human realm!"

"I wish I could help you, kids." Eda looked away sadly, Luz glancing at the woman. "My door was already pretty old when I found it."

"How long did you have it?" Luz tilted her head in curiosity.

"Well–"

The woman was cut off by a familiar voice screaming, Georgia whipping up as the other two gasped, the three rushing into the living room while they had looked at Lilith in shock, the witch growing feathers as her nails turned into claws.

"Help... me..." She called out, laying across the floor weakly.

Eda got up, pulling out an elixir from behind the pillow, laying her sister gently on the floor.

"Calm down, just calm down," Eda popped the vial open, placing the drink to Lilith's lips as her sister poured the liquid in. "The curse acts stronger when you're stressed."

Luz and Georgia walked towards the two cautiously, Lilith's feathers disappearing as she gasped.

"That was... horrible!" The witch rubbed her temples, a few stray hairs across her face. "How have you managed all these years?"

"Well, it's been hard, but," Eda pulled her sister to her feet. "Since we split the curse, at least the elixirs are working again."

"That's a relief," Lilith sighed before peering down at her hand, seeing that it was not there at all, the woman letting out a muffled scream, Luz looking at it in horror while Georgia glanced at it in fascination, Eda smiling slightly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." The witch picked her sister's hands up. "Side effect of the curse. It's actually fun once in a while."

The woman snapped her sister's joint back on.

"Now don't worry, I've stashed elixirs all over the house." Eda smiled as she revealed their hiding places, doing a little magic trick with Luz as she pulled the vials out of nowhere. "Whenever you start feeling feathery, just help yourself to one of these bad boys."

"Ooh!" Luz smiled as she clapped, Eda walking to Lilith with a vial in her hand.

"I had no idea this is what I did to you..." Lilith looked down guiltily. "I am so so sorry."

"Eh," Eda shrugged, grabbing her sister's hand as she placed the vial in it. "At least I got company now. And you got me if you need anything." 

Eda walked away, Lilith smiling as she lay herself on the couch, the liquid in the vial sloshing around as she sighed sadly, then looking up as she had seen vials taped onto the roof, the witch smiling softly as she hummed.

While walking after Eda, Luz glanced at Georgia, noticing the girl now wearing a teal diamond-shaped crystal around her neck, Luz pointing at it.

"Not to be rude or anything, but where did you get that from?" Luz glanced at Georgia, the girl perking up.

"Oh, it's something like a muter medal, except it prevents my demon side from wreaking havoc." The girl answered, looking at the gem as she held it gently in her hands.

"Oh?" 

"Well, when a demon and witch couple have a child, the child will grow up to be a witch as the witch's genes will dominate," Georgia explained, letting go of the gem. "That is until the child is of age, where they will begin to morph into the demon side of their family."

"Oh..." Luz scratched the back of her neck. "So it's like Eda's owl curse?"

"Something like that, but if I take this off, I can't control my decisions as a demon."

"Well, what kind of demon are you?" Luz asked, Georgia scratching her neck slightly. 

"My father is a wolf demon, although he prefers his human form. He's lucky he could control his appearance." Georgia frowned slightly, Luz smiling before nudging the girl.

"Don't say that! You're perfect the way you are! Now come on, Eda's probably waiting for us."

Luz walked ahead, Georgia smiling at the girl as she soon caught up, the two standing with Eda outside.

"Took you two long enough," The witch sighed as the two stood near her. "As I was saying, I've had the portal door for years, but I originally just found it in the dirt. Never figured out who made it or where it came from. I just kept it to myself."

Eda crossed her arms, Luz asking the witch as her eyes were wide.

"Why wouldn't you tell anyone?"

"What?" Eda raised her brow while chuckling. "Suddenly curious about my past?"

"Always," Luz frowned. "Always curious."

"Well," Eda sighed. "I may have been using it to hide from someone."

"Hide from who?"

"Probably me!" A new voice called out as wind began to build up, a whirlwind appearing as an eagle flapped, Luz looking up at it in confusion.

"Magic bird tornado?!"

A woman then stepped down, landing gracefully as her eagle palisman froze on her shepherd's staff, the staff soon disappearing in purple bubbles as the woman smiled at Eda sweetly.

"Oh, hello little witchlet." The woman walked towards Eda, her arms wide open for a hug. "Come here!"

"Gwendolyn." Eda hissed, holding her arm out as it held the elderly woman back from hugging her, the woman soon giving up after a while as she placed her hand on her hip.

"Oh, are are we still on that? I'm your mother!" Gwendolyn smiled, her lime-coloured eyes gleaming. "Call me 'mum'!"

"MUM?!" Luz and Lilith shrieked, Lilith shoving her window open as her eyes were wide, Georgia face-palming her head at Luz's sudden realisation.

"It was pretty obvious–" The girl muttered, crossing her arms.

"It's so good to see you again!" Gwendolyn smiled, holding Eda's face in her hands as she squished her cheeks together. "How are you feeling? Are you eating well?"

Eda pulled her mother's hands away from her cheeks, the woman going on about Eda as she shut her eyes in despair, shaking her head as she placed a hand on her forehead.

"I heard all about the Petrification Ceremony, trust me! I have a lot of strong words for that Belos!"

Eda crossed her arms before Lilith jumped onto her back, the weight bringing her down slightly.

"Mother!" Lilith then calmed down, seeing her mother's surprised expression. "Mother, you know, I was there too." 

"Oh, hello to you too sweat-flea!" The elderly woman smiled, taking a tuft of Lilith's hair. "Oh, still dying your hair, I see. Well, it's very sleek. Now, give me a moment with Edalyn dear, it's important."

Lilith's smile dropped, the woman frowning slightly before backing away.

"That's right! Today, I am about to complete a thirty-year mission!" Gwendolyn announced, Luz and Georgia looking at one another before looking at the elderly woman in curiosity.

"Oh no." Eda frowned.

"Your mother, has finally succeeded..."

"Here it comes..." Eda groaned, rubbing the bridge of her nose. 

"Today, I shall be curing your curse!" The woman smiled, twirling her staff before slamming the end onto the ground.

"No thanks." Eda answered, picking her ear as the three other figures yelled out 'what' incredulously.

"I said, 'No thanks'," Eda replied, crossing her arms. "I got my elixir system. I'm good."

"But– But who knows what they put in those nasty concoctions." Gwendolyn walked forwards, Eda soon answering her.

"Actually, I do, and, oh!" Eda glanced at her wrist, seeing an invisible watch as she pushed her mother away.

"Would you look at the time! I got a lot to do today, so sad to see you go." Eda placed her mother on her staff, slapping the end as she said her signature farewell. "Okay, bye!"

The woman flew off, Eda brushing her hands off as she smiled.

"Mums, am I right?" The woman then placed her hands on her hips, facing the group as their mouths were slack, eyes widened in horror.

"I haven't seen mother in forever!" Lilith yelled out, storming towards Eda. "And she was handing you a cure on a silver platter!"

"I'd kill to see my mum right now!" Luz ran up, enraged by Eda's actions. "And you just launch yours into the sky?!"

"Oh listen," Eda reasoned, frowning. "She comes around every year toting a new cure for my curse, but they never work." 

Eda walked towards the house. "So I am done getting my hopes up."

"Mother... visits Edalyn... regularly?" Lilith question as she followed after her sister, Georgia walking in before she looked at Luz.

"You coming?"

Luz looked towards Gwendolyn's direction, the girl seeing how sad the woman was as she whined out in pity.

"No, this has to be fixed." Luz answered while Georgia sighed, walking towards the human.

"Fine, but I'm only following because I worry about your safety."

Luz smiled, grabbing the girl's hand as the two walked towards Eda's mother.

"Mrs. Clawthorne! Wait!" The girl ran after the woman as she turned around. "I'm Luz, Eda's apprentice, and this is my friend, Georgia."

The girl placed her hand over her heart. 

"I think what you're doing is so sweet, Eda can just be so... Eda sometimes." Luz placed a hand on her hip as the woman smiled down on her.

"Call me Gwen, dearies, but please don't blame Edalyn." Gwen looked down, the two girls looking at her. "It was the curse that created the rift between us."

"I understand." Luz nodded. "Right now, there's an actual rift, between me and my mum in the Human Realm."

"Human Realm..." Gwen then hummed, placing a hand on her cheek before she perked up. "My dear, I may know how to fix both our rifts!"

"Really?" Luz asked, Georgia's eyes widening in curiosity.

"I've heard some information that may assist you on your quest." The woman smiled brightly. "Help me cure Eda's curse and that information is yours!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Luz smiled brightly, fist-bumping the air while Georgia looked at her strangely, the girl then chuckling at her enthusiasm.

"Where do we start?"

"We'll be consulting someone... very special." Gwen placed her hand around her medallion, the symbol glowing green.

i swear, that photo above never fails to creep me out for some reason....

Note 1: youngeda, youngeda, yOUNGEDA, YOUNGEDAAA–

Note 2: detachable joints hehehehee

Note 3: I think Gwen actually has good intentions but doesnt know how to parent well, adn she's a much better mother compared to OdAlIa–

Note 4: Green glowy never means good–

That's all for today, thank you all so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night ahead! :)

- sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 45 18
Story cover isn't mine... it's a random picture I found on Pinterest... I'm taking cover requests... someone pls send help. Luz and Hunter Noceda are...
8.2K 317 17
A trans Golden Guard fanfiction based on the 2010 game Loved by Ocias. Though please keep in mind if you've played the game, it goes a bit off plot o...
7.5K 266 23
Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gus. One day, they end up stumbling upon a...
5.8K 121 24
Random stuff because I love this show, and I'm sad it's over. Updates won't be regular, I'll just write whenever I feel like it. Enjoy my weird writi...