Animal

By DucksFan1015

Mike Shinoda moves to Agoura Hills for the last two years of high school. He meets up with a couple new frien... More

Animal
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 16

641 36 8
By DucksFan1015

Chapter 16

          Mike shot up and grabbed Chester. Chester’s eyes were wide and Mike knew he was worried for him. He glanced around before shoving Chester back onto the bed.

          “Cover yourself in that stuff. Now,” Mike said quietly before walking down the stairs slowly. He saw Chester starting to bury himself in the blankets. He hurried down the steps.

          “Dad? I thought you weren’t going to be home until later. You scared me,” Mike said pretending to sound relieved.

          “Sorry I didn’t call ahead. I meant to. Anyway, how was your day?”

          “It was alright.”

          “You look a little worn out.”

          “I’m a little tired,” Mike said and then he had a bad thought. He had Chester’s scent all over him. And not just that, he had a mouth that probably smelled a lot like Chester. “I’m going to go back upstairs.”

          He almost ran up the steps. He got to the room and saw the pile where Chester was hiding. He uncovered part of the blankets to see Chester with his eyes squeezed shut whispering quietly.

          “Please don’t let him get hurt. Please don’t let him get hurt. Please.”

          Mike put a hand to the side of Chester’s face and the other boy jumped before opening his eyes, “Sshh. It’s ok. Just me. Stay here just a little longer. I’ll get you out ok? I promise.”

          Chester nodded at him and closed his eyes again, “Ok. Be careful Mikey.”

          Mike sighed and then he heard his dad coming up the stairs, “I’m going to lean back on you.”

          “Ok.”

          Mike leaned back on the blankets and pretended to be searching the internet for something. He looked up as his dad came in.

          “Your dinner Mike,” his dad said giving him the plate. Mike nodded and took the plate from him. He wanted his dad to just go out again so he could get Chester out of his room. And then something happened he wasn’t expecting.

          “Since when do you wear skinny jeans Mike?”

          He heard Chester’s sharp intake of breath and shifted on the bed to cover it, “What?”

          “Skinny jeans. Since when do you have a pair of those?”

          Mike shook his head, “I don’t know. Must have had them from awhile ago.”

          How could he have forgotten about those? Dammit he couldn’t believe he’d forgotten about Chester’s pants. Literally. He’d thrown them onto the floor because he was too busy jerking him off. He had a feeling he was going to be in a lot of trouble.

          “Alright Mike. Where the fuck is he?”

          “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

          “You’re whole room smells like sex and you’ve got pants that are obviously not yours.”

          “They are. And I was jerking off,” Mike said realizing how embarrassing those words sounded but he would do anything to keep the boy he loved hidden under the blankets behind him.

          “Stop lying to me Mike.”

          “I’m not lying.”

          “Get up.”

          Mike slowly stood up and his dad began to search the room. He felt tears in his eyes. He didn’t want Chester to get hurt. He didn’t deserve it.

          “I told you that you were not allowed to have him here. You are not allowed to associate with him,” his dad said as he grabbed the blanket that Chester was hidden under and pulled it away. Mike watched as Chester’s shaking body was revealed from underneath the blanket. His dad grabbed Chester’s arm and pulled him off the bed. “Out of my house!”

          Chester stumbled backwards and tripped. He ended up on the floor and then Mike ran to him. He knew that his dad wouldn’t hesitate to hit the boy in front of him. Mike grabbed Chester and pulled him into his arms to shield him from the hit that slammed into his back. Chester squirmed in his lap, desperately trying to get out of Mike’s grip so he could take the hits.

          “Don’t move Chester,” Mike said quietly. Chester continued to struggle and Mike had to grip the hair at the back of his neck to keep him in place.

          “Mike. Get off of him now.”

          “No. Don’t touch him. You can hurt me all you want.”

          “NO!” Chester screamed from where he was sitting in Mike’s arms but Mike clamped his hand over the other boy’s mouth.

          “Chester stop,” Mike said but the boy shook his head. Mike gripped his hair tighter, “Chester please stop. Stop. You need to get out of here. You need to run.”

          Chester continued to shake his head and Mike felt tears in his eyes. He didn’t deserve someone like Chester . “Chester, you have to go. You have to leave.”

          “No,” Chester whispered.

          “You need to leave. You need to be safe. I’ll be fine but you won’t. He’ll kill you Chester.”

          “Better me than you,” Chester said quietly.

          “Don’t you dare say that,” Mike said as he stood up and gave Chester his pants back, “You need to leave. You need to be safe. I love you. You need to go.”

          Chester looked back at him, his eye glistening with tears, “But Mikey…..”

          “Go Chester. Please.”

          Chester bit his lip but nodded and turned to leave. He walked down the stairs and Mike heard the door open and shut. He turned to his dad.

          “You happy now?”

          “You’re not going to be in school the next few days. You will have no contact with that boy.”

          Mike watched his dad walk out and then the door was shut and locked. He smiled slightly as he felt his phone still tucked underneath the pillows. He would be able to talk to Chester. He’d have to make sure he gave Chester a call later. Or a text. Something. He sent him a quick text.

          ‘I’m ok Chester. Don’t worry.’

          ‘Ok. Love you baby.’

          ‘Love you too sweetheart.’

          ‘Sappy. <3.’

          ‘And that’s not?’

          ‘Its better than sweetheart.’

          ‘Sexy?’

          ‘That’s better.’

          ‘I can’t stand you.’

          ‘And that’s why you love me.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 101 22
This is a follow up on Working for Mr. Bennington. Things don't always go according to what we plan. Sometimes the unexpected things happens. Fanfic...
11.1K 738 22
​Mike Shinoda is a college baseball player and his coach says that he's the best thing that's ever happened to the team. He's the best there will eve...
68.2K 2.7K 41
Chester Bennington has always been made fun of at school. And things just got worse when he moved to a new high school and met up with the infamous M...
25.7K 1.5K 61
Years after Mike and Chester break up, they run into each other, almost unexpectedly. Chester's come back to explain and apologize. But will Mike acc...