Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 67

264 8 0
By sleepypeeble

However, everything has not yet been finalized, and Chen Wuhou desperately doesn't want things to be the way he thinks.

Because I just experienced Su Ye's betrayal, it was a big blow to a man.

When he arrived at the Jiang's house, Chen Wuhou suppressed his hostility. He smiled like he usually came to visit.

"Jiang Shibo, hello." It

is the evening, and the temperature is neither cold nor hot.

He came in and saw Mr. Jiang playing Tai Chi in the garden.

Elder Jiang didn't respond.

"Jiang Shibo?" Chen Wuhou was taken aback, and then leaned again: "Hello, I am Wuhou."

"Huh? " Old man Jiang finally reacted: "Oh, it's Wuhou, are you here?"

"Yes, yes. "Chen Wuhou said, "I have been disturbing you in the past few days, and I made a special trip to thank you."

Old man Jiang waved his hand: "You're welcome." The kid is very nice, and the more you get along, the more likable: "Go, sit inside."

He rolled up the sleeves of the Tang suit and greeted Chen Wuhou to enter.

"Okay." Chen Wuhou followed restlessly.

At this time, Aunt Qiu just made dinner, and when she saw the old man, she said, "Master, it's time to have dinner, I'll go up and shout to gentlemen."

"Yeah." Old man Jiang nodded: "Wuhou, you are here to have a meal too. Light meal, have a chat with everyone."

" Okay." Chen Wuhou glanced upstairs, scratching his heart and wanting to know the facts immediately.

But in front of Mr. Jiang, he still didn't dare to make trouble, so he had to suppress it.

"Come on, sit down." The old man sat down where he usually ate, and let Chen Wuhou sit next to him: "I didn't go on the day you got married, but you got married and Shi Bo was happy for you in his heart."

Divorced today.

Chen Wuhou's face was full of vegetables, and he couldn't hide the green cap from being worn.

"You know, Anan has always liked you." The old man said: "I was really relieved when I heard you got married, because your kid is too unkind. You have been bullying Anan's soft temper all these years. Don't think I don't know. "

Anyway, I'm going to tear my skin. This old man doesn't matter whether he is polite or polite, let's talk about the grievances of these years.

"This..." Chen Wuhou was embarrassed for a while: "Where did the uncle say, how come I don't know that the fourth child likes me."

"Fart!" The old man said, "He confessed to you when he was twenty, and lent you when he was twenty-five. 70 million in business, you only paid it off last year. He was so good to you. You never even gave a small birthday present. Am I right?" The

Jiang family are all careful. Yes, it's just not obvious when the relationship is good.

They are the kind of people who want to get back gifts after breaking up, not because of stingy, but because of hate.

"I..." Chen Wuhou opened his mouth. He would never dream of it in his life that he would be scolded one day by the old man Jiang pointed his nose.

"Do you know what your name is?" When he was young, Mr. Jiang was a violent figure in the market, and he knew the truth of

knocking the mountain and shaking the tiger: "You are called unconscionable, ungrateful, and white-eyed wolf." First knock him. Then he will seek his son.

"Shi Bo's words are serious." Chen Wuhou looked cold, palms clenched into fists above his knees.

After living for forty years, few people criticized him so bluntly.

But Elder Jiang is an elder and an uncle, what can he do?

"Don't you admit it?" Old man Jiang said, "Isn't what I said just now is not the truth? Anan has done so much for you. Have you ever thanked him?"

"Of course I am grateful to him." Chen Wuhou said, "The fourth child's kindness to me. In mind."

"Have you ever thought about paying it back?" Mr. Jiang asked.

"I don't know how the uncle wants me to pay it back?" Chen Wuhou was feeling like a dog.

"What do you have?" Old man Jiang looked at him: "You can't afford to pay someone. You can't be with Anan in your life. If you ask for money, he won't be short of money. You will only ruin him for you if you give him money. What do you think you can give him?"

"I don't know." Chen Wuhou felt a slight heat in his forehead, he raised his hand and wiped his sweat: "I feel that there is something in your words." From the very beginning, he was routine.

"Wuhou." Old man Jiang said: "I just say that I just want you to make it clear that you are ashamed of Anan and have not fulfilled your responsibility as a brother. You see that he is in his 30s this year, and he is still a bachelor who has done nothing. Does it feel good?"

If Chen Wuhou's conscience would hurt, it would have hurt, so why wait until today.

Since his conscience won't hurt, Mr. Jiang touched his conscience, we won't hurt either.

"Dad?" Li Dong's feet are so good today that he can go down the stairs without being supported: "Why did you come suddenly?"

"I'll see you." Chen Wuhou's eyes were on Li Donghejiang Lian Nan looked back and forth between them, full of doubts: "You've been in your Uncle Nan's house for so long, so you should go back."

But he couldn't see what was wrong with these two people.

"Brother Wu, suddenly so polite?" Jiang Liannan walked over to find a place to sit down far away from Li Dong.

"He starts school the day after tomorrow, isn't it?" Chen Wuhou said, "I'm really sorry to bother you." After going back this time, he will ask Chen Shen carefully.

"You just said on the phone that you are divorced?" Jiang Liannan suddenly changed the subject and said something.

"What?" Old man Jiang was taken aback: "Wuhou is divorced?"

This situation is not good.

"Um..." Chen Wuhou bit his head and nodded: "Shi Bo, I just signed the divorce agreement today, and I feel a bit bad, so if there is any offense just now, please bear with me."

This kid, I am afraid it is not divorced. Come to provoke his son again.

"Why the divorce?" Old man Jiang stared at him: "Where is your child?" Don't you say it's only four months?

Chen Wuhou sighed: "That's not my child."

Li Dong raised his eyebrows suddenly, and he seemed to have guessed it correctly. In the original work, Su Ye was considered a silly person, and he knew no good fortune.

"Isn't it your child?" Jiang Liannan opened his mouth, "Is that she lied to you?" Although he doesn't love Chen Wuhou anymore, he still feels the same hatred when familiar people encounter this kind of thing.

"Don't mention it." Chen Wuhou turned his head and looked at his son: "Ginseng, come and sit down for dinner, I'll take you home later."

"Yeah." Li Dong nodded.

He found a place far away from Jiang Liannan and sat down.

"How did you read the book?" Chen Wuhou asked.

"Not bad." Li Dong said.

The son's lukewarm attitude finally made Chen Wuhou a little flustered.

He couldn't help but reflect on himself, and he did ignore Chen Shen a bit lately.

The biggest reason is that I still have a baby, and I will have a more perfect child in the future.

It is not very glorious to say that Chen Shen is an illegitimate child.

Unexpectedly, the child in Su Ye's belly was not his own at all, Chen Wuhou was so angry that his heart, liver, lungs, lungs and kidneys would explode.

"Okay, let's eat first," he said.

Jiang Liannan was unhappy with this meal. He had enjoyed the time of kissing me and me with Li Dong for a few days, and suddenly he was sitting so far away with his husband, unhappy.

The food you eat in your mouth is like chewing wax.

With the boyfriend's father sitting next to him, he didn't dare to wink or wink.

"..." What's more sad is that the other party will leave after eating this meal.

Jiang Liannan delivered grains of rice to his mouth one by one, and he hoped that this meal could be eaten forever.

"Uncle Lian." Li Dong put down his bowl and chopsticks: "Thank you for helping me to pack up my luggage, okay?"

"Huh?" Jiang Liannan nodded heavily: "Okay." He looked a little pitiful when he was not in the house.

"This kid..." Chen Wuhou took the lead to stand up: "I'll come, let me eat, let your uncle Nan eat slowly."

"..." Damn, so angry.

Jiang Liannan watched eagerly as Chen Wuhou helped her husband upstairs: "Dad, did you say Brother Wu knew something?" He was a little skeptical.

"It is estimated that it is." Old man Jiang sighed: "For the sake of his divorce today, you can wait a few days to talk about it. When Chen Shen starts school smoothly, I will find some time to talk."

"OK... "Jiang Liannan said.

After packing up his things, Li Dong came down.

Jiang Liannan stood up and looked at him with warm eyes, everything was silent.

"I'm leaving." Li Dong quietly made a phone call.

Chen Wuhou hurled him into the car anxiously: "Shibo, fourth, I and the Senator will say goodbye, and come to visit another day."

"Be careful on the road." Jiang Liannan came out to send him out, not daring to stare at Li Dong blatantly. Look.

"Okay, you can go back." Chen Wuhou looked at him with complicated eyes, "Take care of yourself in the future." He knew what Elder Jiang said before.

Even more because of the suspected ambiguity between Jiang Liannan and Chen Shen, he was in crisis everywhere.

"Brother Wu." Jiang Liannan yelled: "You too, take care of yourself in the future." He is dependent now, but Chen Wuhou has left the order. This is called Feng Shui turning around.

After getting in the car, the father and son were silent for five or six minutes.

"Cough, Shen Shen." Chen Wuhou opened his mouth first: "Are you complaining about me? Angry at me?"

"Huh? Why am I angry at you?" Li Dong said.

"Recently, my dad got married and divorced again," Chen Wuhou took time to look at Li Dong: "I really didn't spare any energy to care about you. I admit this, I hope you don't take it seriously."

"I am an adult now. "Li Dong looked back at him: "No matter what it is, I don't need others to worry about, I can handle

it myself." Chen Wuhou is both gratified and complicated.

After returning home, the more he thought about it, the more unpleasant he picked up the car key and went out again.

"Doctor Wang," Chen Wuhou hesitated on the phone, "I want to have an examination in that area, can I arrange it now?" The

Chen family .

Li Dong was sitting in front of the desk. There was a camera diagonally across from him and a screen directly across from him.

"Participation Participation." Uncle's face occupies two-thirds of the entire screen: "t-pity now want you." He leaned screen camera pursed her lips: "? I'd see you in your school before you"

face Uncle's ability to act like a baby, Li Dong trembled all over: "Aren't you looking at me now?"

What an old fairy, he was almost entangled to death during the few days he lived in his house.

"That's different." Jiang

Liannan supported his head and looked at him: "I want to see the real you, you can kiss me, you can hug me like that." If you don't agree, you will complain . Have you considered how you feel on the screen? ?

If it weren't for an older person who was more sassy than the uncle (Xi Xingling: Are you talking about me?), Li Dong might not be able to withstand a target who is rushing to the fourth stage.

"Well, I will see you tomorrow." The husband is responsive to his wife.

"I miss you very much now." Jiang Liannan said.

"Then what do you want me to do now?" Li Dong looked at the sky outside and rolled his eyes secretly.

"Huh..." Jiang Liannan lay on the chair, staring at Li Dong without speaking.

"Uncle Beauty." Li Dong said: "It's still so beautiful to face me with nostrils."

"Fuck you..." Jiang Liannan timidly picked up the pillow and threw it on the camera.

Li Dong took the opportunity to cut off the video call, leaving the uncle to rush away alone.

At this time, Chen Wuhou rushed to the hospital.

"Mr. Chen, have you had abstinence in the past week?" Dr. Wang asked.

"Yes." Chen Wuhou nodded. The older he is, the less demand for this.

In addition, Su Ye was pregnant, and he was not scumbed to the point of derailing as soon as he got married.

"Sperm examination will be very fast." Dr. Wang said: "You can wait here for a while, and the results will come out in a while."

"Okay." Chen Wuhou sat in a chair and wanted to smoke a cigarette.

He took out the cigarette and remembered that this was a hospital, and put it back anxiously.

The beautifully colored nurses passed by, but Chen Wuhou didn't mean anything at all. From the moment he stepped into the hospital, he felt a sense of restlessness.

"Mr. Chen." Dr. Wang helped him to get the results out: "You can see the results of this test." He started to sympathize with this gentleman a little bit. He was just wearing a green cap by his wife and checked the quality of his sperm. Low, it's hard to have children.

"..." Chen Wuhou's fingers trembled with the result, and cold sweat kept running down his forehead.

In other words, it is very likely that Chen Wuhou will have a son in his life?

late at night.

Li Dong got up at night and heard movement in the living room.

"Dad?" He stood on the stairs and looked down. The living room was in a mess, and Chen Wuhou was holding wine in his hand.

Tsk tsk, this is to relieve your sorrows by drinking.

Li Dong thought that the other party was feeling the green hat. He walked over to comfort him, but was grabbed by one hand: "Ginseng, dad will not get married in the future, hiccup!" After a drunk hiccup, he continued, "Everything in the Chen family." It's all yours."

"What happened?" Li Dong squatted down in front of him, "You went out just now, where did you go?" After returning, it became like this: "Could it be the hospital?

" Alas..." Chen Wuhou sighed, picked up the wine bottle and blew it at the mouth of the bottle.

"Don't drink so much, it hurts your body." Li Dong persuaded.

"Participate." Chen Wuhou suddenly put his arms around his son's shoulders, "Dad is only you." After the father and son depended on each other, he secretly decided to treat his son well and well from today, and make up for the inattention of the past.

"Don't think too much." Li Dong patted the frustrated man on the shoulder, "put down the wine bottle and rest early."

"Okay..." Chen Wuhou suddenly felt that his son has grown up and he is old.

It seemed that overnight, the once high-spirited self suddenly became a thing of the past.

It's so fast that people are caught off guard, but they have to accept reality.

The next day, Li Dong drove out to pick up Jiang Liannan, and went to see the house near Z University.

"How about this? Small apartment, two rooms and one living room, with a big balcony." Jiang Liannan was sitting in the co-pilot, and his beautiful long fingers were quickly scratching the room-finding app: "But the decoration seems too ordinary. To start school, you should find a house where you can move in with your bags."

"Look at it." Li Dong parked his car near the bar, waiting for Jiang Liannan to see the house with his mobile phone before looking for it.

Anyway, the purpose of today is not to look at the house, it is purely because the uncle wants to get tired of him.

"Why don't you care about it at all?" Jiang Liannan said, "That is our future love nest."

So choose to be cautious. He watched it all night last night and couldn't make up his mind.

After getting out of the car, Jiang Liannan walked into the bar with a mobile phone in one hand and Li Dong's arm in the other.

"The boss is early." The little girl at the front desk smiled, froze and shit: "..." Is that little bird Yiren's stuff their boss?

"Morning." Jiang Liannan noticed his employees: "Yes, introduce me." He pointed to Li Dong and said, "This is my boyfriend, Chen Shen."

Li Dong showed his face in front of Gao Yue last time . After Gao Yue's spread, people in the circle already knew that Jiang Liannan had a very good boyfriend.

The employees in the bar occasionally heard the guests talking, and vaguely knew that the boss had made a boyfriend.

"You...Hello." It turned out to be this handsome guy!

The little girl at the front desk was very impressed with Li Dong. She was stunned at the first sight, but she did not expect to become the boss's boyfriend so soon!

She knew that all the guests who could walk into the cat's ears were bent.

"Hello." Li Dong smiled, holding his embarrassing uncle and continued walking forward.

"Come here." Jiang Liannan brought her husband into the room, and then began to tear her husband's trousers.

"Hey..." Li Dong lifted his chin and squeezed up to kiss him: "Wanghuo, look for a job in the morning."

"Well..." I really like this kind of overbearing and arrogant kiss, there is an illusion of being swallowed. , Afraid and cool.

"Okay." Li Dong kissed him for a few minutes and then let go, patted his cheek with his palm and said: "Continue to look at your house, I will go out for a drink."

Jiang

Liannan stuck from behind: "I'll go with you." Li Dong held his hand wrapped around his waist, the touch was delicate and soft, and he could definitely bear the name of the old fairy.

"I want to stick to you every day." Jiang Liannan sat on Li Dong's lap, and Li Dong sat on the chair in front of the bar: "It would be nice if you graduated earlier."

It's a pity that his boyfriend is only twenty years old, and he is talking to him. The difference is simply frantic.

"Yeah." Li Dong took a sip of wine, "your craftsmanship is better."

"Then I..." Jiang Liannan got up.

"Don't." Li Dong forcefully restrained his waist: "You are what I use to hurt, not to mix drinks for me."

"..." Jiang Liannan said nothing, and leaned down heartbroken. Little boyfriend, he swears that even if the other party breaks up in this life, he will be stubbornly clinging to it, and will never leave!

Under the envy and hatred of the surrounding eyes, Jiang Lian looked at the house happily and carefully selected their future love nest.

After much consideration, Li Dong took the lead and asked a landlord to look at the house.

The real thing is the same as the picture, and the two people are quite satisfied after seeing it.

"Then prepare to sign a contract." Li Dong said.

It took an afternoon to talk about these odds and ends.

Jiang Liannan didn't have much experience in this area. He had just been ready to call a lawyer to consult a lawyer, but found that Li Dong was comfortable and well-rounded.

Compared with other twenty-year-old boys, it seems that they are far from being so steady and mature.

Jiang Liannan's heart stabbed a bit. He thought that the reason why Chen Shen grew up like this was'attributable' to the influence of his family environment.

Chen Wuhou has been a father for 20 years, but he has never done a good job as a father.

"Go." This is not embarrassing, Li Dong said: "Go back to my house or go to your house?" He didn't want to go to the hotel, and it felt like an appointment, without beauty.

"Go to your house." Jiang Liannan said.

At this time, Chen Wuhou should have gone to the company.

Li Dong thought so too. They returned to Chen's house, and Chen Wuhou was indeed not there.

"Go upstairs soon, Uncle has been thinking about you for a day." Jiang Liannan put his arms around Li Dong's neck, anxiously claws his lungs.

"Look at you." Li Dong hugged him sideways, and after walking a few steps, he wanted to ask: "Did you eat all your meals in the belly of the dog?" The height of 180, just so light and fluttering. the weight of.

"Bah, you just ate it in the dog's stomach." Jiang Liannan rubbed the back of Li Dong's neck with his fingers: "You said that I had meat on my body the night before."

"Oh, yes." Li Dong remembered. , Feels particularly good.

It can only be said that the uncle has a tall stature and a small skeleton. He is born to be a small man.

There was a sound of cars outside, and Chen Wuhou's car drove in.

After getting out of the car, he glanced at the car next to him.

At around nine o'clock in the morning, he and Li Dong went out at about the same time.

The kid didn't say where he was going, but fortunately, he was not a very playful person, and it was rare that he did not come home at night.

"..." Chen Wuhou stepped into the promenade on the second floor, and he frowned suddenly: "This stinky boy..." He took the girl home again, making his voice loud.

"Participate...Ah..."

"What do you call me?"

"Husband...uuuu..."

Chen Wuhou suddenly widened his eyes. He suspected that he heard Jiang Liannan's voice.

impossible.

He walked to the door of Li Dong's room and pressed his face to listen.

"..." The fierce battle was transmitted to Chen Wuhou's ears, and then there was a voice that made him angry.

"No way...Come, please spare Uncle Lian..." This voice turned to ashes, and Chen Wuhou recognized: "Fourth, you..." He was furious, his hands clenched into fists.

That shameless man is still babbling and acting coquettishly at his son.

"Bang bang bang!" Chen Wuhou slammed the door hard: "Chen Shen, open the door!" There was

silence inside.

"Huh?" Jiang Liannan's face turned from red to white.

"It's okay." Li Dong hugged him for the first time, gently soothing: "I will deal with it, you hide in the bed and don't come out."

"Bang——" Chen Wuhou couldn't open the door, he switched to kicking and shut the door all at once. Kick away.

Li Dong just put on a pair of trousers, his upper body was still bare: "Kick my door, are you?" The tall body walked up to Chen Wuhou to stop him: "What do you want to do?"

"Go away!" Chen Wuhou rushed to the bed with a hand. Lift the light blue quilt.

Jiang Liannan quickly picked up the pillow and blocked the spots on his body: "Brother Wu..." His expression was both guilty and a bit stubborn.

"Jiang Liannan, you bitch!" Chen Wuhou shouted, reaching for the ashtray on the bedside table and smashing it forward.

"Uncle Lian——" Li Dong's hands were quick and quick, and he came over with a bathrobe, wrapped Jiang Liannan's body, and the two rolled toward the ground.

The author has something to say: 【Small Theater of Sickness】

Uncle Lian: "My little stubbornness is to keep sleeping with your son."

Daddy: "Why don't you die!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 603 41
"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: 晴雨无依 Introduction: At the age of 16, Levin Manson broke o...
444K 15.5K 200
Alternate Title :[快穿]被黑化大佬佔有 Status : Ongoing Author : 红茶叔叔 Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world worked hard to influence them, but... ...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
58.2K 2.6K 100
If You Refuse a Marriage Proposal from a Thriller NPC, You Will Die 拒绝惊悚NPC的求婚就会死 Author: 木阿吉 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Description: Jiang Chu...