Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle

320 10 0
By sleepypeeble

    Li Dong read history-related books all morning at home, and he was dizzy.

Through this historical record of the royal family in ancient China, Li Dongcai discovered that there are so many stories in history that are even more exciting than TV dramas.

After eating at noon, Li Dong packed himself up and walked downstairs.

"Chen Shen, do you want to go out?" Su Ye was also in the living room. She saw Li Dong appear and smiled immediately.

"Yeah." Li Dong's attitude towards her was average, and he would answer every question, but he never spoke actively.

"That's it." Su Ye stood up and said, "You are in the first year of Z, right? I have a niece who is also a freshman in the first year of Z. Would you like to ask you to take care of her?"

Li Dong: "I'm afraid it won't work, I Not good at communicating with girls." He refused particularly directly, ten thousand unwilling.

Su Ye's niece is a veritable scheming female partner in the original book, and her ultimate goal is to marry Chen Shen.

In the original book, she finally became Chen Shen's girlfriend.

"All right then." Su Ye smiled awkwardly.

"See you later." Li Dong took the car key and walked out swaggeringly.

He got in the car, reversing the car, and called Jiang Liannan. After the call was connected, he asked: "Uncle Lian, where are you following?"

"Ginseng?" The voice over there seemed to be full of surprises, and he said quickly: What's wrong, are you coming to me?"

"Well, where?" Li Dong asked again.

"Cat ears." Jiang Liannan said, sounding like he was wronged.

"Why don't you call me in the morning?" Li Dong reversed the car and drove on the road.

"You didn't call me either." Jiang Liannan immediately came out of the small room and waved to an idle waiter, asking her to come and clean up the tobacco and alcohol on the table: "I will ask you, you are still my boyfriend. ?"

Li Dong: "I want to be your boyfriend." This is true. In every virtual world, the male protagonist can make him cold-hearted: "But have you given me a little confidence?"

Who It is said that a century-old driver will not mind, and will mind and be jealous in the face of feelings.

"Everything I belong to is yours. Why do you have no confidence?" Jiang Liannan walked to the corner and hid and answered: "I said clearly about your dad. I don't love him at all now." His voice choked. Talking.

"Uncle Lian." Li Dong sighed, "I'll talk about this on the phone first, let's talk about the rest, okay?" He said, "Your crying will affect my mood. I'm driving." In

case there is one. Anyway, the uncle has to cry to death.

Li Dongyi was gentle, Jiang Liannan's tears flowed more fiercely, he saw himself through the reflection of the glass cabinet, embarrassed like a poor worm.

"Then you come quickly." Jiang Liannan said.

"Well, make a good wine and wait for me." Li Dong said.

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Liannan took a deep breath, walked into the bathroom to wash his face, and then walked back into the bar.

"Why jealous." Gao Yue finished drinking and was about to leave. When Jiang Liannan came out, he sat back again: "Didn't you have a quarrel with your boyfriend?"

He thought to himself, Lao Tzu was right, so he said Jiang Liannan's relationship cannot go smoothly.

"Don't you want to see my boyfriend? Then wait, he will come over in a while." Jiang Liannan said, no one in the gambling circle knew Chen Shen who had just returned to China.

Besides, Chen Shen is only a student. Few people around him know about his father having an illegitimate child.

"Then I really have to wait." Gao Yue sat there motionless: "Excuse me, boss Jiang, make me a glass of wine, it's feasible?" The mean

smile is really annoying: "Why not?" Jiang Liannan Said: "I am in a good mood now, please have a drink."

He turned to face the drunkard, skillfully picked out the base wine he needed, and mixed a glass of green ghost for Gao Yue.

Satire Gao Yue, lingering like a ghost.

"Thanks." Gao Yue said.

"You're welcome." Jiang Liannan turned around and continued to drink.

This time he tuned the wine he tuned for Li Dong last time, and he is very good at it.

Gao Yue stared intently, but in the end he was dazzled. He didn't remember how Jiang Liannan made it and what drinks he added during the period.

The two glasses of wine, standing side by side, are clear in color.

"..." Gao Yue knew at a glance that this was waiting for someone, and Jiang Liannan made a drink for his own boyfriend.

Li Dong drove fast. He came to Mao's Ear Bar and opened the door. There was a burst of lazy music, and it was relaxing after this morning.

"Welcome." The girl at the front desk remembered Li Dong and her eyes lit up.

"You..." Li Dong wanted to ask your boss, but his eyes had already seen Jiang Liannan: "It's okay." He raised his finger and put his other hand in his pocket, and walked over calmly.

Jiang Liannan stood inside the bar with his hands propped on the bar, leaning forward. After seeing Li Dong, the corners of his mouth turned up and his face was radiant.

"You are here." Because there were guests around, he endured not calling for participation.

"Yeah." Li Dong walked to the bar and kissed Jiang Liannan's lips with a harp: "Allergies healed so fast, very beautiful."

"Thank you." Jiang Liannan was so happy , this was the first time Li Dong praised. He is beautiful.

This word has been heard a lot since I was young, the key is still to see who said it.

Anyway, speaking from the little boyfriend's mouth, Jiang Liannan heard happily. He hadn't enjoyed such a happy taste for more than 30 years.

"Is this my wine?" Li Dong let go of him, pointed to the two glasses of wine standing on the bar, and sat down.

"Yes." Jiang Liannan graciously delivered the wine to Li Dong, and then he also picked up a glass: "You said this wine was not bad last time, I specially made a glass for you." He

noticed the surrounding gaze. Feeling secretly happy.

Li Dong took the wine, leaned forward and pecked Jiang Liannan's lips: "Of course it's good." Then he flicked the edge of the glass with the uncle and took a sip of the wine with a smile.

"Boss Jiang." Gao Yue called out Jiang Liannan: "This is your boyfriend? Don't you introduce me?"

Li Dong looked over, "Who is this?" He asked Jiang Liannan while staring. .

"He is the owner of Gao at the bar opposite, Gao Yue." Jiang Liannan said.

"Hello, Boss Gao." Li Dong raised his hand: "My name is Li Dong, I am... Boss Jiang's boyfriend."

"Hello..." Gao Yue held the hand in a daze, and he endured it. I couldn't help swallowing, thinking, this kid is really eye-catching, he is only in his early twenties.

Jiang Liannan was in his 30s. If he could find such a little boyfriend with fresh meat, Gao Yue believed that 90% of them were bought with money.

Even if it's not spending money, he isn't what people like.

It's nothing more than money, family background, and coveting his appearance.

"What are you observing? My dress?" Li Dong smiled, looking outside the door and said: "I'm parking a Maserati outside. You don't have to doubt that it was not bought by my daughter-in-law."

Gao Yue hurriedly laughed: "You are joking, I just admire your demeanor."

"Ahem..." The daughter-in-law, who was not high and low, shouted so that Jiang Liannan couldn't breathe.

"Are Boss Gao and my family friend?" Li Dong asked.

"Not a friend." Jiang Liannan said: "Boss Gao was a regular customer here before, and then he opened a bar opposite me, and the business was just OK."

Gao Yue strangled Jiang Liannan with heart. "Haha, I don't know what industry Mr. Li is in?"

"Me? I'm still a student." Li Dong smiled embarrassedly: "I may be engaged in historical work in the future, and I am not very impressed with the son's inheritance of his father's business. Interest."

"It turned out to be like this." Gao Yue said: "It's okay to engage in culture, haha." There are too many names in the capital surnamed Li, and he really doesn't dare to offend him.

Wait, student?

"I take the liberty to ask, Mr. Li is a graduate student?" That is also in his twenties.

"No, freshman year begins." Li Dong said.

Freshman?

Gao Yue was stunned.

"Hey." Jiang Liannan pulled at Li Dong's sleeves to remind the other party to reveal less of his information, but it was undeniable that he was very happy in his heart.

You should know that when he was single, he was so furious in front of the people in the circle that he was so unpopular.

Now I can finally exhale, and it really feels different if there is a man supporting me.

"Got it." Li Dong knew it well. He said, "Please tell me about the store, and we will go out to play."

"Okay." Jiang Liannan nodded immediately: "Then wait for me." He couldn't help it. Shedi gave Li Dong a kiss, and then went to the store manager to explain the matter.

"I plan to go out for a picnic, you see what you can bring in the store?" Li Dong said.

"OK!" The uncle raised a hand and talked to the store manager first.

The uncle was as happy as a peacock with an open screen, running around in the bar, preparing them to go out to play with the things they want to bring.

A beautiful rustic tablecloth, sweet wine and cups, fruits, snacks.

Gao Yue now finally believes that the handsome young student brother sitting next to him is really Jiang Liannan's boyfriend.

Because he felt that he couldn't deceive people, his enemy was full of love.

"Goodbye, I wish you a good time." Gao Yue got up and left. He thought that it was good. Someone took Jiang Liannan this old evildoer, and no one would dare to say that he was the second child of ten thousand years.

"Thank you, go slowly." Li Dong said.

It is impractical to have a picnic from the urban area of ​​Beijing to the suburbs. They packed up their things and aimed at a large original ecological park.

"Ginseng, I was so nervous just now, I was afraid that you suddenly called me pity uncle." Jiang Liannan hugged Li Dong's arm with lingering fear, and needed to rub her boyfriend to be shocked.

"You think I'm as stupid as you." Li Dong was responsible for carrying two small rattan boxes and walking forward: "How do you like, which place do you like?"

The environment here is good, and there are not many people in the afternoon.

"Next to that beautiful flower garden." Jiang Liannan pointed to a piece of land, automatically ignoring the fact that Li Dong said he was stupid.

"It seems that you like flowers and plants very much." Li Dong said, "Why do you dress so monotonously?"

"I live alone, and who can I show you in such rich clothes?" Jiang Liannan glanced at Li Dong, then removed his eyes: "Then, you said before to accompany me to buy clothes, when will you go again?"

Now I have a boyfriend who is more than ten years younger than him, which seriously arouses Jiang Liannan's desire to dress.

Li Dong said: "Thursday, or Friday." He stood next to the flower garden, put down the box, and found the tablecloth first: "Just put on beautiful clothes and come to my house for dinner."

"Fart." Jiang Liannan grabs After the tablecloth in Li Dong's hand, he spread out: "Dress so ostentatiously in front of your dad, for fear that others will not know that I am trying to hang you father and son?"

Li Dong thought for a while. All acquaintances were present, but Su Ye was someone else. .

He remembered Su Ye's and Jiang Liannan's somewhat similar faces, and suddenly felt that Chen Wuhou was really fucking. This was an insult to Jiang Liannan and he didn't respect people.

"? How the" Li Dong a silent river began to panic hit pity south from the heart, thought he was wrong: "You do not get me wrong, your dad I really do not care, and he was not a good person."

In those years spent The business of his money is ambiguous to him, and he is called to come and go. He has long known that Chen Wuhou is not kind.

The second and third are not ignorant of his grievances, but what can they do? The relationship between each and their elders is intricate, and the business has been long-standing. No one will tear his face because of this.

Wanting to keep the pure feelings in his mind and not going to the sea to do business is the best way Jiang Liannan can think of.

He didn't want to lose himself in the field of interest, nor did he want to see through the true faces of everyone around him.

"Yeah." Li Dong finally knew why it was difficult to find a clear feeling when he was in contact with Jiang Liannan, because the other person is a very mature person in his bones, but in fact he thinks a lot about everything, which feels like falling in love with Xiaoyoung Of course it's not the same.

"The reason I liked him before," Jiang Liannan said: "Because he was a very clean and heroic person just like you when he was a student." He turned his head to look at Li Dong, his eyes admiring: "But it's not the same. He is sharp and you are gentle." The

uncle pouted his butt and fiddled with food on the tablecloth, acting carefully and steadily, as if his bluffing was only emotional.

"Do you think you are hypocritical?" Li Dong asked.

"It's recognized by everyone." Jiang Liannan said.

He took out the bread with jam, lowered his head and licked it, making it red on his fingers.

"Will you change it then?" Li Dong asked again.

Jiang Liannan turned to look at him, cheeks bulging, and then shook his head.

"Hahaha." Li Dong bent over and closed his eyes immediately: "The jam is good." Li Dong lowered his head and took a bite of the bread with jam in his hand.

Jiang Liannan opened his eyes, and immediately condensed a layer of mist and anger, and then threw the bread on Li Dong's face.

"Hahahaha." Li Dong smiled.

He caught the bread, took two bites, and handed it to Jiang Liannan's lips: "This delicious thing, my husband will give you a little."

Jiang Liannan lay directly on the tablecloth, weak, with his face buried and faceless to see people.

"What are you talking about?" It was the wife and the husband again, making people unprepared.

"What did I say?" Li Dong asked.

"Do you like me like this?" Jiang Liannan showed one eye and looked at Li Dong eagerly.

"I don't like it very much, oops," Li Dong immediately took a kick: "But it's okay, I can make it."

He saw Jiang Liannan pumping a paper towel and preparing to drop the golden beans.

"You think everyone can kick me," Li Dong said, clutching the place where he was kicked, "He kicked me, why don't I fight back?" The

uncle lay on his side and stuffed a grape into his mouth, laughing. My eyes are moisturized.

"Uncle Beauty." Li Dong squeezed his cheek.

"Participation Participation, everyone you know is not the same with me," Jiang Li Dong pity South rub a bit of pulp: "You are the one I think we can make willful, spoiled objects can be angry."

Is the circle Recipients often complain about their sense of security.

"Act like a baby~ lose your temper~" Li Dong's tone was very awkward.

"Fuck you..." The uncle picked up an orange and threw it over, laughing and angry.

Jiang Liannan was all over his body, Li Dong liked his eyes most, smiling like stars and crying like green hills after rain.

Beauty is indeed beautiful.

So he doesn't care about age or anything, and it's not someone who has never loved gray-haired.

Li Dong likes to put aside the virtual world and the beautiful exorcism, and directly see the essence of someone.

It doesn't matter whether the essence is good or bad, it just depends on whether it fits harmoniously.

From this point of view, he still insisted on the small comfort of a small citizen without losing the freedom and atmosphere that a man should have.

In the evening, a hotel.

At least on the bed, Li Dong is sure that the uncle is very harmonious with him, and he can be indulged and screamed every time.

"Hi..." But the uncle has a problem and likes to arrest people.

There were scratches on Li Dong's back. The harder the uncle caught, the harder he was, and the harder the uncle was. There was no solution.

"Uncle Lian." Li Dong called him suddenly.

"Huh?" Jiang Liannan looked up with tears in his eyes.

"How about calling my husband?"

"..." The people under him shivered and let out .

The big, at this point, the uncle, after being stunned, he picked up the pillow and covered his face, not knowing how to face the most humiliating moment in life.

"It's okay, it just means you like me." Li Dong took away the pillow, bowed his head and kissed Jiang Liannan's forehead.

"I dare not..." Jiang Liannan was afraid that he would be unforgettable and would be very painful when he called a younger man who was more than a round of his own to be her husband.

"Then don't force you." Li Dong has more important things to do. What about the other party, he hasn't yet.

He sent his uncle home on Thursday morning, and Li Dong made an appointment with him to meet on Friday. Today, the day and night time will be arranged freely.

Jiang Liannan nodded, knowing that even if it is a lover, it is impossible to stick together every minute.

But when I returned to my home, I still felt empty and terrible.

Fortunately, Li Dong called him in the evening and talked about it until he went to bed, and then met again on Friday, accompany him on the road, walked around the mall, ate and drank, and played happily for a day.

"Wear this suit tomorrow, don't forget." The

boyfriend's words were still in his ears, and the uncle happily went upstairs holding the clothes that had just been dried.

"Dad, I'm going to eat at the old martial arts house today." Jiang Liannan met his dad on the stairs and said.

Old man Jiang stood there: "Smelly boy, everyone is married, can you be a bit stubborn?"

"..." What happened to Chen Wuhou at the beginning, Jiang Liannan directly confessed that Dad is his best friend in this life: "I'm in love, but it's not Old Wu."

"Huh?" Old man Jiang.

"It's Lao Wu's son, their baby has a pimple, participate in it." Jiang Liannan said.

"Huh—?" Old man Jiang widened his eyes.

When he returned to his senses, his son had disappeared.

When the uncle went out, he sent a message to his boyfriend to report: "Ginseng, I am driving out now, and I will arrive at your house in about half an hour. What are you doing?"

"So early?" Suitable, Li Dong glanced at the time. It was only half past eight: "Are you here for breakfast?"

"Go to your room and play."

"Dare?"

"Your dad will do it with me, who do you protect?"

"Guard you."

Click on the screenshots and collect them as a souvenir. You will never regret it for a lifetime.

Jiang Liannan often does things like Chen Wuhou's house in advance. It used to be to see Chen Wuhou more, but now it is for the unspeakable one.

He is full of anxiety about the future of himself and Chen Shen.

"Fourth?" Chen Wuhou cried out in surprise: "So early?" There has been no news from Jiang Liannan recently, and he thought that this person had stopped thinking about himself.

"Brother Wu." Jiang Liannan, dressed in a more youthful dress, looked especially dazzling when standing in front of Chen Wuhou: "Uh, did I come too early? Did you bother?"

"No, how could I bother." Chen Wuhou couldn't help but I took a second look: "Come on, sit inside, just like we are reminiscing about the old." He raised his arm around Jiang Liannan's shoulder: "You and I are very busy during this time, and I haven't sat down for a long time to say something."

"Yes." Jiang Liannan put Chen Wuhou's hand down, and looked for a pair of beautiful eyes in the living room: "Where are my sister-in-law and Shenshen?" The focus is on the latter, his husband.

"Su Ye is preparing in the kitchen," Chen Wuhou said: "Ginseng is reading upstairs."

"I heard he chose the history department?" Jiang Liannan walked to the sofa and sat down. He had already given Li Dongfa when he arrived just now. After the news: "Why doesn't this kid choose finance?"

Does Chen Wuhou have no objection and do not plan to let Chen Can inherit the family business in the future?

"I persuaded him to choose finance at the beginning," Chen Wuhou said, "but the child has a right idea, and he likes history. I can't help it."

Li Dong's figure slowly appeared in Jiang Liannan's line of sight, he was wearing naked. Colored home clothes, young and handsome, gentle temperament.

Seeing him, Jiang Liannan couldn't help biting his lower lip: "Ahem." He took a sip of the tea that Chen Wuhou had just poured.

. "Come," Chen Wuhou beckons: "t you come south, as people."

"South Uncle" Li Dong went to the nearby river south pity, casual nod:. "?'Re early, ate breakfast yet"

bath Looking at his boyfriend's gentle and warm eyes, Jiang Liannan nodded: "I have eaten."

He clearly felt that his clothes were observed, and this suit was personally selected by the other party. Yesterday, he was praised for his long waist and thin legs, and it was beautiful.

"Sit down and have a cup of tea with your Uncle Nan." Chen Wuhou said, in fact, he still has something to deal with now.

"I heard that Uncle Nan graduated from XX University." Li Dong said, "I'm reading a book. There are a lot of puzzles. Can I ask Uncle Nan?"

Chen Wuhou smiled a little exaggeratedly: "Yes, your Uncle Nan is XX University. If you graduated, please ask him." He turned his head and looked at Jiang Liannan with complicated eyes, an excellent GAY.

"Can you come to my room?" Li Dong took the lead and walked up.

"Yeah." Jiang Liannan carefully put away his joy, and walked behind her boyfriend dignified and reserved.

"This is my room." Li Dong was still pretending.

"I know~" Jiang Liannan had already cast aside his disguise, but he didn't dare to speak loudly.

When Li Dong's door closed, he raised his hand squeamishly, and wrapped it around Li Dong's neck: "Ginseng."

"Yeah." Li Dong immediately responded.

"I haven't seen you for twenty-one hours." Jiang Liannan said.

"......"terror.

What about going to school in the future?

Nearly eleven o'clock, Chen Wuhou's affairs were dealt with, and he went downstairs to greet the two brothers who had just arrived.

"Lao Feng, Lao Yin!" They

met each other, Feng Mantang looked around: "Huh, where is the fourth child? I clearly saw his car." It was in the courtyard of the old Wu's house.

"Oh." Chen Wuhou pointed upstairs: "The fourth child is in the ginseng room, and he is instructing to read the book."

"Puff--" Fu Changyin spouted out a sip of tea: "This old fourth..." Wrapped under Lao Wu's nose, do you want to die?

"What's the matter?" Chen Wuhou frowned.

"It's okay," Fu Changyin said: "I just thought he wouldn't come... I saw him a few days ago and said."

Chen Wuhou immediately laughed: "No, he came very early today." I was afraid that the fourth child hesitated. Yu, in the end, he couldn't reach his own heart, and he rushed over.

The author has something to say: Big brothers early ~

fourth: Yes, I miss your son very much.

Li Dong: Do you dare to speak in front of him?

Fourth child: I'm kidding, I really dare not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
285K 13.3K 56
The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description As the villain in the book, Lin Xi commit...
64.6K 2K 200
Lin Sui transmigrated into the cannon fodder of a cultivation text, a cannon fodder with a human cauldron constitution, destined to be a servant. Lin...