Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO

234 12 0
By sleepypeeble

 The opening dance has a limited time, and everyone who wants to dance with Omega will take the initiative to come forward and fight for the opportunity.

But this is not the only opportunity to express yourself in front of Omega.

Then there will be a question and answer session, a game-playing session, so I won't repeat them here.

Anyway, it takes a short time to take care of Omega's physical fitness.

When Li Dong came to this world, he obeyed the rules of this world, and his face showed no signs of impatience.

Occasionally some Alpha is too annoying, he smiled and said, "Next, thank you." With

a wrong eye, Gu Xiujue came to Li Dong: "I'm sorry when dancing." He said nervously. He didn't want to give Li Dong to another Alpha, but for reasons that were hard to tell, he did.

"It's okay, you don't need to apologize." Li Dong said: "The rules of the coming-of-age ceremony are like this." He looked at the male lead for a long time: "So can you answer me now and ask your questions while dancing?"

Gu Xiujie: "Um..." He started to feel hot again, but fortunately, he didn't put down the wine glass in his hand, so he picked it up and took a sip: "You made me..." His body reacted very much.

Because the reason is hard to tell, the major general blushed and sighed: "Let me yearn for you to enter my world."

Li Dong: "Do you enter your world...or your body?"

The people around were far away, Gu Xiujue Standing here trembling slightly, he closed his legs together: "Including the body."

Li Dong: "Major General Gu, I am very satisfied with your answer."

Gu Xiujue: "Thank you..." Every time I met, he was picked up by the other party. Blushing and rippling, this kind of shameful days are really enough.

But still can't help but say more to each other.

"Then please come to the next one, you come to the table and wait a moment." Li Dong lowered his eyes, he saw the next card written to himself, surprised: "Qin Xiao?"

It turned out that the captain also came to the scene, but just now Did not dance together.

Li Dong and Qin Xiao talked very happily, and the two of them looked like a pair of familiar old friends.

Omega laughed so happily, Gu Xiujue felt that his mentality was a little unbalanced.

No, he lowered his head and drank silently: This is wrong, Xiu...

He hopes that the time will pass quickly, let the last link come quickly, and announce the answer.

After waiting for half an hour, Gu Xiujue finally saw Li Dong serving the last Alpha. The opponent looked a little tired, but his eyebrows were still flying.

What a special Omega, with a breath of Alpha exuding all over his body.

Having a'slender and weak' body makes people reluctant to refuse any request from him.

Li Dong: "??" A man of 180, weak?

After finishing the penultimate link, Chu's father and mother Chu came up: "Huanhuan, how are you thinking about it?"

Li Dong: "Announce the result, Major General Gu."

Father Chu: "You really don't regret it?" Asked, there are many excellent Alphas today, and he gave Li Dong the last chance to choose.

"Dad, I've talked to Xiu, we can't do things that we regret temporarily." Li Dong said, he turned to Gu Xiujue's side and said, "Look, Xiu is looking at us nervously."

Chu Dad followed Li Dong's sight, and he quickly saw Gu Xiujue's focused eyes. The other party seemed to want to know the result of their discussion.

A young major general Beta who has lost fertility, looks pitifully.

"All right, let him join the Chu family." Father Chu nodded, and he took Gu Xiujie's card and walked onto the stage to announce the result.

This action aroused the attention of everyone present, everyone calmed down and looked at Father Chu unanimously.

"Through a few hours of communication, I now have the answer." The

audience whispered, it seems that they are going to announce the result directly, leaving a few candidates who have the opportunity to have in-depth contact with Omega.

Father Chu: "Now I'll announce..." He looked down at the card, and there was only one name on it: "Major General Gu Xiujue." There

was an uproar at the scene, the first one was Beta?

Horatio: "Tsk, congratulations, repair." He said, his eyes were complicated and his heart was very depressed.

Fuck, my ex and my ex got together, fuck.

Depressed, depressed, depressed—

and Horatio continues to look forward to it, maybe the next candidate is himself.

Father Chu: "Okay, the announcement is over. The only candidate is Major General Gu Xiujue."

"??" What?

There was a question mark on the heads of all Alphas. With so many excellent Alphas present, they chose the only Beta?

There is something wrong with this Omega!

Gu Xiujue: "Thank you." He glanced at the audience, then walked out and leaned to Chu's father: "I am very grateful, I am honored."

Alpha raised his eyebrows: This attitude is too cold. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gu Xiujue: "Then, I'm here to announce." He raised his head and took a deep breath: "I will choose a day to marry Chu Huanyan and become a member of the Chu family."

"!!!" It turned out to be married. Beta, this result was unexpected.

This kind of person is too despicable. In order to obtain Omega, they do not scrutinize any means.

Some of the gazes that Alpha looked after Xiujie suddenly became very despised: despicable!

Alpha B: "Major General Gu!" He stood up from the crowd: "Are you crazy?" Is it Omega? The other party can also continue to be with Alpha, he wants to.

"Sorry." Gu Xiujue looked at the Alpha who he didn't know: "This is my private matter, please don't interfere."

Alpha B: "But this is too disrespectful to you." There has not been a marriage in the interstellar. As a precedent for Omega, although Major General Gu cannot have children, there is really no need to trample on his dignity for Omega.

Li Dong: "Major General Gu told you not to interfere. Why are you talking nonsense?" He stood up and walked to Gu Xiujie's side: "Okay, the coming-of-age ceremony is over, thank you for watching."

Alpha B: "I have always known that you are not a good Omega." He hated this domineering Omega too much, and relied on his own identity to act recklessly: "Major General Gu, with all due respect, you will not be happy with him. , He will abandon you sooner or later."

About half of the people at the scene think so, Omega won't like a Beta.

Li Dong frowned: "Okay, see off the guest."

The male protagonist of this world is sensitive and suspicious, and it will be miserable if the other party can't think about it.

Li Dong hurriedly let his family see off the guests, and sent away all the Alphas who were thinking about them one by one.

Gu Xiujue: "Chu..." He stayed behind Li Dong, looking cold and indifferent: "Actually, I have the intention to prepare." He said, "If one day you don't like me, you can tell me directly."

Li Dong said: "Mentally prepared?" He raised his eyebrows, and then pushed Gu Xiujue to the table: "Then are you ready for this?"

Gu Xiujue opened his eyes wide, God, he almost couldn't help but shout Speaking out-even if you are kissed on your lips, the other party's knees are on your own...

"Please..." Stop, he is like a fish that lacks water, dying.

Li Dong played two games: "..." He didn't intend to embarrass Gu Xiu here: "Accept your request." He pecked the male protagonist's lips and let go of the other party: "You are really Sensitive, repair."

Gu Xiujie immediately stood up from the table, he was given the opportunity to get down to earth again, and his face was flushed.

"Tired? Are you hungry?" Li Dong: "Did you have enough to eat at the banquet?"

Gu Xiujue: "Thank you for your concern..." He was not tired, nor hungry, but he was all wrong, and he was life-threatening. The precursor.

Li Dong: "Huh?" He felt depressed, and held Gu Xiujie's shoulder with one hand: "You actually said thank you to me?" Does this guy owe him?

"No..." Gu Xiujie said, "You should know what I am doing now." He lowered his eyes, and said again, "Can I go to your room to rest? I drank some wine."

Li Dong said : "Yes." He retracted his hand resting on the male lead's shoulder and turned upstairs.

Gu Xiujie immediately followed, but it was too hard to tell. He was flushed with this small staircase, because the movement of going up the stairs would also affect him.

"This is my room, you can use it at will." Li Dong: "Should you go to the bathroom? Over there." He pointed to the door of the indoor bathroom.

Gu Xiujie walked into the door and it was the limit. He closed the door with his backhand, and a changed voice overflowed: "Chu, help me." His slender fingers were placed on his neckline, shaking slightly.

Poor Beta, he is always in love with the right people.

Li Dong suspected that the hero could not even go to the bed, he sighed, and kindly went over to get the person to a suitable place, and directly helped solve the problem.

This time, it is no longer a simple comfort.

The content of the violent storm has omitted 30,000 words due to harmony.

The process is omitted, let us look at the picture after the calm.

Li Dong kissed Gu Xiujie's forehead, and he lay on the side, his mouth itchy trying to smoke.

Unfortunately, this world does not have cigarettes that are harmful to health.

Gu Xiujue slumped beside Li Dong, his expression indulged and dazed, as if he hadn't come out of that world yet.

"Hello?" Li Dong lightly kicked the male lead: "Are you okay?"

As an old driver, these things are too common for Li Dong, and there is no limit to his excitement.

Gu Xiujie: "Yes... Fortunately..." Then he was immediately taken aback by his own voice. Is this his own voice?

Li Dong: "Oh, then you can rest here tonight. Tomorrow morning we will go to the notary office to register the marriage together." According to the custom here, they register their marriage first. After three months of marriage, they will be officially married. Hold a wedding.

If there is a problem within three months, either party can file for a divorce.

On the other hand, if there is no problem after three months, it will be more difficult to get a divorce-this one only applies to Alpha and Beta.

Omega, who is not listed here, wants to get a divorce. It is easy and the court will definitely decide.

That's why so many people worry about eating carrots, thinking that Major General Gu Xiujue will definitely be abandoned by Omega. It's just a matter of time.

To be honest, Gu Xiujie himself thought so too. He got up from the bed with an annoyed expression on his face: "My behavior is very rude." The coming-of-age ceremony has just ended, and he should make a good impression on Omega's family.

Li Dong stopped the male lead: "Are you stupid and want to go out to see my parents like this?" There is still unrelenting satisfaction on this man's face, not to mention how the voice explained: "Be honest, I'll go and say. "

He stood up and put on his clothes, feeling a fiery gaze behind him, looking at himself.

Up to now, Li Dong is very calm. After he got the person in hand, he was actually not so concerned about the future direction in his heart.

"Okay." Gu Xiu was determined to stay in his fiance's bed, and he was very nervous: "Then, when will you come back?" Although he knew that he shouldn't show his desire to control and cling to others, he couldn't control it.

"I'll come back after you finish talking." Li Dong looked down at the time, and he told Gu Xiujie: "You should take a bath in a while and clean up yourself." It

's not nice to go out and see people afterwards.

"Okay." Gu Xiu was determined to be obedient, and he would get up now.

"Are you okay?" Li Dong said, "If it doesn't matter, remove the sheets and wash them yourself." He said, and went out.

"!!!" Gu Xiujie only remembered that there was bloodshed. He turned around and quickly removed the bedding, and immediately took him to the laundry room.

On the third floor of the entire Chu family, Major General Gu was tossing there alone.

And he, who is used to doing housework, has set the program of the washing machine incorrectly several times, or if he presses the same button again and again, the whole person seems broken.

Li Dong came up to look for someone after he was done: "Xiu?"

Kang Dang——Major General Gu dropped the washing powder on the ground, God, he now feels that he has entered a sacred married life, and he is not used to it at all!

"Why are you so careless?" Li Dong squatted down and helped the host pick up the washing powder: "Did you put it?" He saw that there was already water in it, but he hadn't started putting the washing powder yet. Is this guy a housework blind?

certainly not!

I just forgot...

"Sorry..." Gu Xiujue exhaled anxiously. He seemed to be stupid, ah ah ah!

"It's okay, fool, it's not a big deal." Li Dong said, he put the washing powder in according to the amount, and then finished the rest of the work.

"If we live together after we get married, I will do all this." Gu Xiujie's voice sounded weakly beside him.

Li Dong was stunned: "Well, okay." Who knows how to do such a simple small housework.

Gu Xiujue: "So, will we live together after we get married?" He remembered that Omega is very in love with the family and it should be impossible to move out. He is now thinking about whether the other party will allow himself to move in?

"Fool, of course you live together after getting married." Li Dong said lazily: "Well, go to dinner with me, they are all waiting for you."

"!!!" This scene makes people very nervous.

On the surface of Gu Xiujie, there was a calm wave: "Yes." He nodded and walked with his fiancé.

What an indifferent male protagonist, worthy of a glamorous and noble character, Li Dong thought.

Deciding to marry such a person for a lifetime, he doesn't know if he will regret it in the future.

The three Chu family father and son, sitting in the living room waiting, were in the same mood as Gu Xiujie, slightly nervous.

After all, the other party is a young major general of the empire, and the future is boundless.

Such a person became his own daughter-in-law, so sour.

"Sorry, let everyone wait a long time." After Gu Xiujie came over, he bowed to everyone and apologized.

Father Chu & Mother Chu & Brother Chu: "It doesn't matter, Major General Gu." They greeted in unison: "Sit down, please." The

two sides were so polite!

Li Dong: "Sit down." He pulled out a chair and let Gu Xiujue sit down: "We only have one procedure. We are all our own. You are welcome."

There is no other meaning to this, but Major General Gu A person who thinks too much, he blushes immediately.

"Thank you." It seems that people all over the world know that he just rolled the sheets with his fiancé, and even knows who entered whom.

"You can't do this." Mother Chu: "We will get along often in the future. You can't be so cautious."

Li Dong: "No, Mom, I will live with Xiu after we get married." He was surprised by the host next door. Under his gaze, he said, "I moved to the repaired house."

Chu's father said, "It's okay." According to the custom here, the young couple should live together after they get married.

Gu Xiu decided to sit next to Li Dong, and he was stupid: After the marriage, the other party moved into his own home, and two people live together? Is there such a good thing?

Li Dong really had a plan, he was not used to living with his parents at all.

Gu Xiujie had eaten this meal in a trance, and finished it accidentally.

Back in the room, he floated and said, "Chu, you want to move to my house? Really?" Who knows how he felt when he was assigned to the big house.

At that time, the marriage contract with Horatio had been terminated, and Gu Xiujue believed that he could only live alone by himself in this life.

Unexpectedly, an unexpected person suddenly appeared as Horatio's fiance.

"Really." Li Dong said. He was a little sleepy after eating, so he sat in a chair to watch a movie: "Aren't you tired? Go to bed and rest."

Gu Xiujie: "Where are you?"

Li Dong: "I'm leaning against you Comfortable." The

room was quiet for a while, and Major General Gu sat on the bed: "Come and accompany me." He stared at Li Dong's back intently.

Li Dong delayed for a few seconds, then he turned off the video and got up and went over: "Well, I'll accompany you." He rushed to bed, pressed the male protagonist and gave him a kiss, and then accompany the other person to sleep.

"..." A faint voice said in Gu Xiu's determination: This is great.

Piled on the arm of the fiancé, sticking together intimately, just get rid of those endless lonely nights.

Early the next morning, Gu Xiujue woke up beside Li Dong. He opened his eyes and found that he was holding a ball of warmth, so he was shocked and sleepless.

He has never had the experience of waking up in bed with anyone, so he was terrified.

It took a while to remember that I was going to marry soon. It was... great?

Well, from then on, a new era will be opened.

"Morning." Li Dong hugged Gu Xiujie and kissed him, and he got up sleepily: "I'll go to the bathroom and have breakfast together later, uh, did you sleep well last night?"

Get the word'good', He continued to walk to the bathroom.

Gu Xiujie's heart exploded. He felt that he liked this morning very much, liked this way of getting along, very much... the gentleness of his own Omega.

"Morning." Dear Chu.

After Li Dong came out, he saw the cool male lead, but when the other party saw him, he immediately bent his eyes.

Gee, it's a little cute.

"Don't be shy, go brush your teeth and wash your face." When he passed by Gu Xiujie, he gave a small kick.

"Okay." Gu Xiujie rolled obediently to wash, he spent ten minutes sorting himself.

Everything is in accordance with militarized actions and speed... not right, because the spirit is always in a trance, and the speed is half slower than usual.

Today, Gu Xiujie and Li Dong's first stop is the notary office. They want to register their marriage.

First, I have to go back to Gu Xiujie's home to get his household registration information and various certificates.

The procedure for marrying an imperial soldier is different from that for ordinary citizens.

Gu Xiujie got the form from the notary office. After he filled it out, he had to submit it to the military department. After approval, he could get married before he could fully register with Li Dong.

"So troublesome?" Li Dong sat in the waiting area of ​​the notary's office.

At first glance, it was all news about himself and Gu Xiujie.

What kind of imperial major general to marry Omega, this is stepping on Li Dong; disability Beta marrying Omega by any means, this is stepping on Gu Xiujue; behind this marriage, is it moral decay or the annihilation of human nature? This is a bosom friend The editor switched to Xingwang.

"What are you looking at?" When Gu Xiujie saw Li Dong raise his mouth, he curiously leaned in to share: "..." What the hell: "These people are boring."

Li Dong immediately turned off his personal terminal: "Yes, they are not only boring, but also ignorant." A major general who fought for the country and lost his fertility due to his mission. The citizens of the empire not only were not grateful, but seized this point and kept humiliating him. It is simply ignorant and ignorant, not grateful.

Gu Xiujue turned on his personal terminal, and he saw the reply from his boss: "Xiu, are you registering for your marriage today? Suddenly, I am very happy for you from the bottom of my heart."

Not long after that, a little Beta girl came out to inform: "Two, the military department's approval has been passed. We are now verifying, please wait a while."

Li Dong: "Okay, thank you." He sighed inwardly. , The high-tech era is good, all electronic office.

Gu Xiujie: "Let's go to the military headquarters." He got a fresh certificate, his eyes

were shining, and he said, "You can apply for marriage leave after registration." Li Dong: "How many days?" He planned to go out to play with the hero, as a honeymoon trip.

"I don't know." Gu Xiujie said: "It may be a week or half a month."

"Oh." Li Dong suddenly said: "The operation is scheduled for tomorrow morning, is it okay?"

Gu Xiujie: "Okay." He smiled and looked out the window, feeling that everything was fine. Not the kind of joy that reveals the mountains and dews, but the cautious chuckle.

The author has something to say:.

Scum Attack: Jiang Liannan, you dare to move my son!

Uncle: Old Chen, how many years have you delayed me for paying my father's debts?

Brother Dong: It's my shit, I'm just a student. If you recruit me, won't your conscience hurt?

Uncle: It doesn't hurt, do you love you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 15.5K 200
Alternate Title :[快穿]被黑化大佬佔有 Status : Ongoing Author : 红茶叔叔 Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world worked hard to influence them, but... ...
285K 13.3K 56
The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description As the villain in the book, Lin Xi commit...
3.6K 171 32
PREVIOUSLY NAMED ME, MY BABY AND A MAYBE "Leah I know we just met, but I feel such a strong bond to you, like I was meant to meet you" I was shocked...
1.2M 65.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...