Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO

258 12 0
By sleepypeeble

  In short, the male protagonist was affected by the environment that he grew up in, which made him lonely and cold; and was affected by the later participation in wars, which made him restrained and forbearing, so he formed the personality that he is today, boring.

He is very insecure. He has a deadly reason in his mind. Only if he is strong is the greatest security.

Facts have proved that this is right. The fate of not being strong is to be divorced and abandoned. These are just trivial meanings.

If you meet a person who likes, the weak will not even have the qualifications to pursue a lover, and are only worthy to live alone in an empty house.

"I'm sorry, I just left you alone." Gu Xiujie pretended to say calmly. He walked to Li Dong and was taken aback, because he saw his black panther and his white cat rolling all over the floor: "... ..." Very intimate.

Is this still his own cold and reserved leopard?

Gu Xiujie suddenly remembered one thing. Horatio's Quantum Beast is a male lion. His own Quantum Beast and the other's Quantum Beast meet together. They are always fighting, no exceptions!

At the moment, this shameless silly leopard showed its belly to the white cat and shook its ears, just to attract the white cat's attention.

"Uh..." Li Dong was also embarrassed, because he saw some kind of simulated exercise that generates heat.

Gu Xiu decided to calm down his face in the bathroom, breaking his strength in a second, and he twisted his head to conceal the shame of his face.

He learned from Omega's words that the other party should pay much attention to the concept of chastity, and he does not like to have sex before marriage, or even hates it.

So if he loses control over and over again, has he left a frivolous impression on the other party?

"About the question you asked me on the road." Gu Xiujie: "I haven't had any intimate behavior with anyone." He gathered his pajamas in front of Li Dong. This action looked really virgin.

Li Dong: "Okay." He wondered, did the hero misunderstand?

In this world full of hormones and pheromones, it is normal for people in their twenties to have sex with others.

The only thing that is unacceptable is promiscuity. However, the original book always emphasizes that Beta's private life is chaotic, even for soldiers in the army.

The male lead is still a place, of course the best.

Gu Xiujie: "I'll pack a guest room, you can take a nap." He remembered that Li Dong said that he was sleepy on the road, so he turned around and went to the guest room.

A strong smell, with the action of the male lead, he really responded to that sentence, full of anger.

Li Dong wants to die a little bit. He is now in a special period of special physique, and he always has the illusion of not leaving XXOO for three seconds when mixing with the hero.

He boldly speculated that the other party might be drier than himself.

Although the main body looks calm and calm, but when I look at the silly leopard on the ground, the greasy little eyes, it is clear that the wind is surging and the waves are surging.

There is no way to hold back like this.

Li Dong followed Gu Xiujie. He walked into the guest room and saw Gu Xiujie pouting. A tall major general was making his bed.

To be honest, this picture is very eye-catching.

Female writers write books, they always write the male protagonist as handsome and charming, and he can conquer the galaxy with his face alone.

Gu Xiujie's face can be regarded as the best of the best, coupled with the figure that ordinary people can't conquer, he exudes a haughty breath that can be seen from a distance.

The fact is really like this, arrogant and calm?

Li Dong didn't believe it. He walked behind the male lead. He was not tall enough for the opponent. It was a flaw. At this time, he could not pick him up and throw him on the bed, his arm would break; he could not slam past the wall because he was not tall enough; Push down directly, because if the opponent doesn't cooperate, you can't push.

But he can't do nothing, he still has a lot to do.

Gu Xiujue: "Chu..." His move of making the bed stopped abruptly, and his palms changed to support: "..." Omega's actions behind him made him uncomfortable, only to be a mermaid.

"..." Li Dong was also taken aback.

He just guessed that the male protagonist might have something to it, but he didn't expect that it was not a small river, but the ebb and flow of the sea.

Men are all sensory animals, and Li Dong is a full-fledged man.

However, he has experienced so much, and he is not a young virgin, he has to be emotional. He found that the male protagonist was flooding, and he just smiled kindly, which is normal.

Gu Xiujie: "Don't do this." He said, insisting on making the bed, and then turning to face Omega who teased him: "Okay, you can tell me if you need anything else."

"Thank you, I have no intention to offend you." Li Dong leaned over to the male lead. He looked straight at the male lead and said: "But we are engaged, it is not too much to kiss?" After that, he closed. Go up and tap the male lead's lips.

"!!!" Gu Xiujie pursed his lips, his eyes that belonged to the big cat instantly narrowed.

It's like a cat sucking catnip, wanting to get up and begging for a kiss and petting!

"Then I'm going to bed." Li Dong left the male protagonist who had been smashed by himself, he lifted the quilt and lay down on the bed to go to sleep.

But if there is a seemingly non-existent Beta smell in the room, it really makes people want to sleep well.

This is the end of the matter, Li Dong is a bit annoyed by this boring male lead, a dignified man in his twenties, who wants to do whatever he wants, what's the embarrassment to admit?

He couldn't sleep, opened his eyes and looked at Gu Xiujie and said, "You must either go out or come up to sleep with me."

Gu Xiu never stood there uncomfortably thinking about it for three seconds. He said, "I won't disturb you. I'll go out."

Then the male lead found that at this moment, taking a step forward was a very difficult thing for him.

He doesn't know if all Betas have experienced such a situation. A certain place that usually has no response will one day send a strong signal, desperately clamoring for comfort.

So those who speak out can never get out of this door.

"You stay with me here." Li Dong: "It's so lonely to sleep alone." He said, uncovering the quilt, patted his side and asked Gu Xiujie: "Come here."

"Chu..." Gu Xiujie listened. At this, he immediately trembles his eyelids, trying to escape from this cannibalistic house.

"Come on." Li Dong said again.

"No, you don't belong to me now." Gu Xiu determined to show a struggling expression. After a while, he shook his head resolutely: "You have a good rest, Chu."

From his actions, it is not difficult to see why he can be a virgin in his twenties.

"Wait, don't go." Li Dong crossed his hand, he was very funny. At this time, each went back to the house to sleep, thinking it was a kindergarten?

No, this is society.

He held Gu Xiujie's wrist and pulled the other person toward him: "We don't do anything else, I'll comfort you." Just like that day, he wanted to find the venue for a long time and let the hero Try that taste too.

"..." Gu Xiu decided to push it for a while, he was stunned for a long time without walking, and finally sat on the bed.

Li Dong knew from a glance that the male protagonist was not upright, because he didn't spend much effort at all, and the weak and helpless Omega sent the powerful Major General Gu to bed.

To be honest, Li Dong is a hundred-year-old driver in this matter, and he has been thoroughly involved in this matter a long time ago.

Seeing any fresh meat, there will be no more out-of-control scenes, everything is commonplace.

Only a little virgin like the male lead will feel that the boat is about to capsize and the car will overturn when encountering a little storm.

But Gu Xiujie can't be blamed, he can only blame the people he met, the experience is too old, and a little bit of toss is overwhelming.

"Xiu, you dirty child, just said in the car, let me smell you?" Li Dong smelled it, and it was really rich.

He just fucked, such a strong man, with such a fragile weakness, is simply set by the devil, causing people to fall into the abyss.

For the aborigines of the ABO world, these are commonplace and very trivial.

No one will be amazed by Beta's body, and no one will feel that a major general who is fighting and fighting can not be talked about.

These Li Dong have all practiced one by one.

Gee tut.

The following 30,000 words are omitted, and my brother and sister will take a one-day trip to Wushan.

It took a long time, and the night fell, and the lights began to come on.

In a messy room filled with a strong smell, Gu Xiujie opened his eyes faintly. He checked his side for the first time and found that Omega, who was close to him, was sleeping soundly.

Gu Xiu never dared to wake Li Dong, he got up cautiously, got out of bed and put on his clothes.

However, I was so excited today, my hand was disabled, and I wore a few small clothes for 20 minutes.

Finding that he had been slugging for so long, Gu Xiujue secretly cursed: idiot.

Because Li Dong adjusted the alarm clock before going to bed, he was still woken up by the alarm clock. When he woke up and found that it was dark, he quickly got up and put on his clothes and said, "Xiu, take me home."

Gu Xiujie glanced at his empty house, and he whispered, "I'm making dinner." Speaking of this, he remembered the ancient earth cuisine that Li Dong made at home last time. It tasted delicious. I don't know if he is honored to have it.

"..." Li Dong was speechless. This person really used his subtlety to the limit. Isn't it tiring to speak like this: "Do you want me to leave after dinner?"

Think about it, if you leave , this Gu Xiujie alone is left in the big house.

Li Dong vaguely discovered that the male protagonists in these books have one thing in common, fearing loneliness.

"Yes, you also missed dinner anyway." Gu Xiujie secretly glanced at Li Dong, and he said, "My cooking skills are okay." After a pause, "Like the Lantana camara restaurant." I can

do some cooking." What...

Li Dong vomits blood, that is to say, he used to make an axe in front of an interstellar chef?

Now he thinks of his face a little bit painful, but in fact, he was able to pick up the male lead, purely because of the male lead's window period, not the temptation of any food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 2.6K 100
If You Refuse a Marriage Proposal from a Thriller NPC, You Will Die 拒绝惊悚NPC的求婚就会死 Author: 木阿吉 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Description: Jiang Chu...
287K 7.8K 44
(Inspired by the gacha povs on my fyp) At the age of 16, you get to determine whether you are a pet or owner. tws at the beginning of the chapters ...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
26.4K 349 6
Yena (y/n) is only 14 . How can she marry killua ? What will she do ? What will happen ? Will killua and Yena will ever fall in love ? Will they fo...