Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

Door sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... Meer

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO

274 13 0
Door sleepypeeble

  Xingwang system has a very disgusting rule, that is, once Omega is forced to go offline by Xingwang system, its name will be added to the blacklist forbidden to go online.

It needs to pass the appeal of Omega himself and Omega's parents to remove the blacklist before going online again.

Li Dongdan hurts. After he got out of the link cabin, he immediately contacted the male lead who was still on Starnet: "Xiu, I'm sorry, I was forced to offline by the system. I may not be able to log on Starnet in the next few days." In

other words, Before the coming-of-age ceremony, they had no way to meet again on Starnet.

Gu Xiujie knelt on the wet floor of the bathroom and replied to Li Dong a message: "Well, have you really decided about the operation?" He was soaking wet, and the cold water released the heat of his body. Hopefully in this way.

"Yes." Li Dong didn't want to say more about this. Even if there is no male lead, he would do it: "My family come to me, we will talk later." It

should be the Chu parents who received it. System information, come and check the situation.

Sure enough, Li Dong opened the door, and he saw an expression of disapproval from Mother Chu: "Huanhuan, you are too playful. Starnet prohibits you from going online again within a month."

Such harsh punishment is aimed at protecting Omega. They Weak and helpless, very easily injured.

"Okay." Li Dong breathed a sigh of relief. He was very glad that his nonsense on Starnet had not been exposed: "I will not go online anymore." But think about it, it will be exposed sooner or later.

"There are three days left for your coming-of-age ceremony. Mom knows you are nervous." Mother Chu: "Well, then, mom will take you out for a walk tomorrow." She touched her little son's hair and said.

"Okay." But Li Dong didn't expect to be able to move around freely. He knew that he would definitely stay in the car tomorrow.

A family with Omega at home will deliberately buy a car that can withstand Alpha destruction. To a large extent, it can protect Omega who is suddenly in heat on the road.

Li Dong is too naive, and his glorious deeds on the Star Network are still known to Dad Chu.

It's hard to know or not. Now, on the Star Network and in reality, people are talking about the sturdy Omega who won the Blue Medal in the shooting range.

Others bought videos from Xing.com and downloaded them to their personal terminals to watch them.

When Li Dong received a copyright fee from Xing.com, he looked dazed.

Throughout the afternoon, Father Chu stayed at work, and he listened to others discussing his young son in a complicated mood.

Sturdy, wild, and distinctive, he doesn't consider these words to be praiseworthy at all.

The younger son's rebellious period came too suddenly. After get off work, Dad Chu discussed with his wife, and they decided to hold a family meeting.

Li Dong: "I'm sorry." He apologized, sitting opposite the Chu family and his wife, and frankly announced: "I don't want to marry Alpha, I hope you don't force me." Thinking of the aborigines, it is more difficult to accept such independence. Li Dong bit his head and lied: "I am allergic to Alpha. As long as Alpha is close to me, I feel very uncomfortable."

Thinking that Chu's father is Alpha, he calmly added: "Of course, I will not treat myself. 'S family members are allergic."

"Enough." Father Chu: "I know you like Major General Gu, but he said that he just treats you as a friend."

Li Dong only then realized that Dad Chu had gone to see Gu Xiujie, and he suddenly I understood Gu Xiujie's hesitation. This situation is exactly the same as that of modern girl parents guarding against poor son-in-law.

It's just that Gu Xiu is never poor, he is just infertile, and this problem seems to be more serious.

Li Dong: "My focus is Alpha, not Major General Gu." He said, "Don't be so serious. Isn't it the purpose of life to be happy? Would you like to see that I am better than life every day?" The days of combining with Alpha, It is better to die than to live.

Father Chu & Mother Chu: "..." They were speechless, but they couldn't help but worry, why would an excellent Omega marry Beta?

The people across the planet would not understand.

Li Dong: "If you force me, I might do irrational things." He lowered his eyes and said, "For example, running away from home, such as self-harm..." etc. I'm sorry.

"..." Father Chu: "The only question I have is, can he be nice to you?" According to his feelings, Gu Xiu is definitely not a docile Beta, nor is he naturally loving Omega like Alpha.

"I have to ask him this question." Li Dong: "Let him answer you in person." He turned on his personal terminal and started a video call with Gu Xiujie.

The first area of ​​R Star, a high-end park, is in the independent courtyard kitchen.

The black panther pricked its ears, and it heard a clanging sound coming from there: "..." It immediately got up and walked to the kitchen door to wait.

The grim Major General, with the kitchen background, the other party leaned against the cabinet and said, "Mr. Chu? Mrs. Chu? Good evening."

Chu's father & Chu's mother: "Hello, Major General Gu." Seeing the background, they were a little surprised in their hearts: "So I'm sorry to bother you late, haven't you eaten dinner yet?"

A major Beta who can cook has an inexplicable favorability increase by 1.

"It's a bit late today." Gu Xiujie said: "So it's so late, what's the matter?" He looked for it in the video, but didn't find the person he wanted to meet.

Father Chu: "I'm ashamed to say." He remembered that he had specifically visited Gu Xiujie before, and felt embarrassed: "I take the liberty to ask Major General Gu a question. Will you marry an Omega?"

Gu Xiujue: "Mr. Chu, this question does not hold. It requires a lot of premises." The premise is that he likes this Omega, this Omega also likes him, and both parents agree, but it's impossible.

No parent of Omega would agree to marry his Omega to a Beta unless they are crazy.

Li Dong: "Let's listen to me." He was very broken when he listened to the side. The two elders can talk like this, and they are also talents: "Xiu, you promise to treat me well after marriage, and you can marry me. ." How simple and straightforward.

Gu Xiujie: "What..." Under the gaze of three pairs of eyes, he froze.

Li Dong: "If you are good to me, you can marry me." He understands the man's astonishment, but this is not the reason for being in a daze: "How?"

"..." Gu Xiujue was motionless, stunned. With his feline eyes, he couldn't see the ferocity of carnivores, but now he was only cute and hesitant.

"Hello?" Li Dong: "Forget it."

Gu Xiujie: "No." He secretly clenched his fists, nodded and said: "I promise." Then: "Swear by my honor and life."

Maybe it's still There are more, but he can't tell, and now his head is blank.

Suddenly I saw Omega's parents. Suddenly, I talked about marrying Omega. Suddenly, I was eligible to be a candidate for Omega's union.

"This answer is very good." Li Dong: "We have to believe in the oath of an imperial major general. He has no reason to be unkind to me."

He said this, partly because he believed in his own eyes.

The more important reason is that he has read the original work. Li Dong knows that all the male protagonists in the book list accept that as long as they like someone, they are the "base" character who walks to the dark one by one.

But that's not all, Li Dong thought, if it's really so deep-rooted, why is it so easy to break the corner of the slag?

Either the male lead is not as loving as it is written in the book, or the male lead is not an affectionate person.

Father Chu: "Let me think about it again."

Mother Chu: "If Huanhuan really rejects marrying Alpha, choosing Beta is not that unacceptable." She said with a small abacus in her heart, holding her husband's hand. "Even if they want a child, they can do IVF."

"Mom..." Li Dong: "I think I will compare those long-term things later." He immediately trembled when he heard the word test tube. It was very difficult. Accept the picture of yourself having a big belly.

Father Chu: "You know, marrying him, you can never really marry. You need surgery to relieve the pain of estrus." He learned that his wife gave birth to an Omega for himself. Over the years, he has been understanding and paying attention. Just talk to Omega. Know about him.

The author describes Chu's father. He is serious and stubborn and has a strong sense of responsibility. He is undoubtedly a father who loves children.

"I know." Li Dong: "So now we can make an appointment for the hospital and go to the operation with Major General Gu." He glanced at the screen and found that Gu Xiujue was wandering away from the sky, his eyes blurred: "If you have no opinion, we will be after the coming-of-age ceremony. Go for surgery."

Then: "Xiu?"

Gu Xiujue: "Hmm..." He returned to his senses in confusion, and then returned to his stern look: "Yeah, I have no opinion."

In fact, the inner barrage was like this: ! ! ! It was so suddenly decided! ? real or fake! Did Omega's parents agree? I can't believe it, I don't believe it is true, I don't believe it or not!

Only a thin and weak barrage flew by: Hope is true, please.

Father Chu: "Forgive me for not agreeing to you now." He looked at the outstanding young major general in the video, and said unfortunately: "If you really want to marry, show your sincerity and let everyone know. It's because you want to marry Huanhuan, not Huanhuan actively propose to marry you." The

Chu family can't lose this face. Omega's marriage must be actively pursued by the spouse.

Gu Xiujue: "Of course." He lowered his eyes and said in a low voice: "Sincere is my only condition, I know it very well."

As usual, a major general Beta with a physical disability, he wanted to marry an Omega. Ridiculous thing.

Unless there is Omega's brain flooded, insist on marrying that Beta.

Li·mind into the water·dong, he was glanced lovingly by everyone, and felt distressed for his future life.

"Then it's settled." Li Dong: "I'm a little tired today, we can talk about the specific matters tomorrow." He turned off the video call and planned to drive away in time.

"Huanhuan." Father Chu: "You tell me what happened on the star network today? You broke into the shooting range. Is that the place you can go?"

Li Dong: "But you have to know that there is no shooting range. Omega is forbidden to enter. This is the first and second. I got the blue medal together with my teammates. That is my honor." He looked back at the Chu family and his wife, hoping that Dad Chu, who had served in the army, would be touched.

Father Chu: "You... go up." He met his younger son's piercing gaze, and suddenly removed his eyes in embarrassment: "If Huanhuan is an Alpha, it would be great..." The biggest regret in his life is that Did not give birth to an Alpha, inheriting the military status of the Gu family.

Three years ago, Father Chu fought the Zerg in the Zhanla Grand Canyon. He returned from wounds and returned to the empire to become a member of the civil service.

Brother Chu is a Beta, he is limited in strength and is inconspicuous in the army.

Omega at home won the Blue Medal in the mid-level team battle on Star. Isn't Dad Chu proud?

He is very proud.

"Don't do that." Mother Chu: "He is also very good now." The gentle female Beta, she leaned on her husband's shoulder.

Li Dong went upstairs, he opened his personal terminal, and the gadget kept reminding him to receive news.

At first glance, it was from Gu Xiujie, and there were more than one.

"Although I know that you are very tired tonight, this will interrupt your rest... You don't need to answer when you see the message." Gu Xiujue: "What happened tonight is too sudden. At the moment, I think everything is very untrue. I hope you can forgive me. "The

third article: "If you have considered it carefully, I will try my best."

After more than ten minutes, Li Dong took a bath, and he received the fourth article: "Are you really not going back to me?"

Li Dong: "I was taking a shower just now." He wrote a long string and fed the male lead a reassurance: "First, things are not sudden. I think I gave you enough time to adapt, starting from the court. "

Gu Xiujie: "..." He saw this message at his home, his mouth was slightly open, like a fish longing for clean water.

"Second, what is the sense of reality? I'm going to fuck you now?" Li Dong: "Major General Gu, let's just spread it out. I married you because I want to fall in love with you, not because of you. "Finally: "You should be acceptable?" After all, he is a person who shoots after a touch.

The naked words appeared in front of him, and Gu Xiujie's face burst into red. He immediately got up from the sofa and chose not to touch any furniture.

"..." He was greatly stimulated, why does an Omega have such thoughts?

It's really crazy, Quan Interstellar can't find an Omega who wants to be in Beta.

Gu Xiujue had only seen this kind of aggressive thoughts in Alpha, and he himself was disgusted.

Li Dong: "I didn't reply for so long, does it mean to refuse?" He frowned and recalled, and suddenly found that the original work had no meat.

With such a magical setting, the author didn't write about meat. She just desperately wrote about how the male protagonist paid for the scum attack, and then how tragic, and finally the people betrayed their relatives.

"You want me to agree, something that seems unrealistic... I haven't thought about it, but I don't reject it." From Gu Xiujie.

"Well then, I will go out with my elders tomorrow, and you will meet me." From Chu Huanyan.

The name of the original male partner made Li Dong feel a bit inexplicable.

In the last two worlds, he would tell his real name to the subject.

In the current world, Li Dong thinks he and Gu Xiujue have not yet reached that point, so he doesn't want to speak.

"Good night, I'll talk about the specific things tomorrow." This was the last message he sent to the hero.

Gu Xiujie: "Okay, good night." He deleted the long string of words he had entered before, choosing just enough: "..."

This is destined to be a sleepless night.

The next morning, a private car of special materials was driving on the road, with Mrs. Chu sitting on the left of Li Dong.

Brother Chu sits on the right. He specially asked for leave today to be his brother's bodyguard: "Huanhuan, don't worry, even if you suddenly estrus on the road, the eldest brother will not let Alpha bully you." He said in a good mood.

"..." Li Dong is very speechless, this person can't speak, can't speak, shut up.

Every Omega knows that the interval between false estrus and the real first estrus is about 20 days, and the upper limit is one month.

If she is not certain, and give Mama Chu ten courage, she would not dare to pull her youngest son out for a walk.

"At noon, I made an appointment with Major General Gu for lunch." Li Dong: "It just so happens that you can get familiar with it. You can just ask him if you have any questions." It was treated as a pre-marital inspection.

Mother Chu: "How much do you know about Major General Gu?" She remembered that the two people had very limited contact time. The initial intersection originated from Horatio.

This is very incredible. Two people who have been engaged to Horatio, are they going to be together in the end?

Major General Horatio didn't know what he would think.

"To be honest, I don't know much." Li Dong: "Isn't it enough to get to know it slowly in the future? Anyway, it will take so long." There was

a worrisome heart in Mama Chu and Brother Chu. Their Omega seemed to treat marriage as a trifle. .

"Now the entire R star knows that you are about to host the coming-of-age ceremony, and your father has already sent invitations to all the young talents of the R star." Mother Chu: "Of course, the number is not very large. It is your father who carefully screened it. He thinks those Alphas are very suitable for you."

Li Dong: "Major General Gu is suitable for me." A man who is strong and doesn't hate being taken, there is no such good candidate for marriage among R stars.

"Okay." Mother Chu said: "Now I'm just talking about this." She is about to have an Omega son who will marry Beta, and said that she is really worried.

The first area of ​​the R star is not only the center of the empire, but also the financial center and military center.

This area is so big and prosperous that Li Dongping has only seen it in his life.

If you ask him if he does not regret coming to this magical ABO world, in fact, he should not regret having seen so many shocking technologies and species settings.

So the answer is no regret, and more importantly, regret is useless.

Li Dong: "Let's go, the Lantana camara restaurant, he is waiting for us."

This high-class restaurant named after a plant is located in mid-air, and its shape is like a Lantana camara.

At the empty table No. 17, Gu Xiujie slowly walked over, holding a gray-blue military jacket in his arms.

He sat down, took off his hat, and raised his hand to tidy up his somewhat messy black hair.

Waiter: "Sir, are you alone?" She took the LCD screen and approached hesitantly, preparing to introduce today's special dishes to the guests.

Gu Xiujue: "No, four."

"Okay." The waiter secretly glanced at this gentleman. She was surprised and quickly narrowed her eyes and said, "Then I will come over to greet you later."

Gu Xiujue frequently Pay attention to your personal terminal, and finally, a message is received.

"Xiu, we will be there soon." From Chu Huanyan.

"Well, I'm waiting for you, table seventeen." From Gu Xiujie.

The rumored Lantana Sky Restaurant was indeed very tall, but when Li Dong came in, he frowned.

Need to talk about private matters, but the other party has booked a table in the lobby. Is there anything wrong with it?

"Huanhuan?" Mother Chu: "Don't you know that there is invisible sound insulation technology?" In other words, there seems to be no obstruction between the table and the table, but it is actually soundproof.

This cannot be blamed on Li Dong who grew up on the earth, he just subconsciously felt that there was a problem.

"Xiu." He walked calmly to Gu Xiujie's side: "Sorry, we were a little late." He said, putting his fingers on the other's shoulders and clasping them lightly.

Gu Xiujue: "..." He listened to the voice, his body trembled a little, and then stood up and faced the future elders: "Hello."

Mother Chu: "Hello, Major General Gu." She motioned: "Please sit down." Let's talk together."

Gu

Xiujue : "Okay." Li Dong: "Then you guys, brother and I will see what we have for lunch." He said, not interested in joining the topic of Mother Chu and Gu Xiujie.

He chatted with Brother Chu about food, drinks, and the army.

"Major General Gu, what do you think?" Mother Chu: "..." She handled the food with a knife and fork while waiting for Gu Xiujie's reply.

Gu Xiujue: "Huh?" His eyes retracted from his side, and he replied in a low voice: "Please say it again."

Mother Chu: "It's just a small question. Let's concentrate on eating." She smiled and said, "I I feel that today's food is good."

Li Dong said, "I think too." He looked at the hero next to him and smiled meaningfully.

Gu Xiujie: "Yes, it's okay." With his long eyelashes hanging down, he eats steadily, and the beautifully-colored pieces of meat are sent into his open lips.

After lunch, Mother Chu and Li Dong stood by the side of the road: "Well, I am very satisfied with Xiu. He is an excellent person, although he is a Beta." She patted Li Dong on the shoulder: "Let Xiu send you back early in the evening. ."

Li Dong: "Okay."

Mother Chu: "Let's go home first, goodbye baby."

Li Dong: "Be careful on the road, goodbye."

What a happy and harmonious family, what a beautiful picture.

The male lead stood by, watching silently, but he felt deeply out of place.

As a nobleman and a big family, the Gu family has been all over the R star for hundreds of years.

Gu Xiujie knew from an early age that he was an outlier in his family. He, a foreign black panther, was rejected by other Gu family animals.

Therefore, no matter how many people named Gu are on the R star, they are not his family members.

Li Dong: "Suddenly depressed, can I translate it into... You are not satisfied with today's meeting?" He walked up to Gu Xiujue, knowingly asked, "Go ahead, I respect your decision."

Gu Xiu Judgment: "No." He put away all the memories of his childhood, quietly stepped back and said: "Where do you want to go next? I will help you arrange."

A man in his twenties, for both sexes Li Dong is quite convinced that the relationship can be held in this way.

"What are you going to retreat? Will I eat people?" Li Dong said: "Then go to your house. I am a little sleepy after eating."

Gu Xiujue: "Okay."

He put his clothes and hat on his arms. Find the key and take Li Dong to find his car.

Li Dong: "I'll help you get your clothes." As he said, he took the male lead's clothes and smelled it: "Does Beta also have hormones similar to Alpha?"

Gu Xiujue: " Yes ." He couldn't help but say it . Li Dong's actions were pleasant. This Omega was remembering his smell: "It's just not strong." It doesn't reach the level that Alpha can make Omega estrus, and the weaker Beta is, the weaker the breath it emits. .

"I can recognize your scent." Li Dong: "I remember it very clearly the last time I smelled it." As he said, he smelled it again, not knowing the expression of enjoyment on his face.

You must know that in the ABO world, smell means a very important signal. It is a very serious matter for an Omega to remember a smell of the opposite sex, and it may mean that he will not marry.

Gu Xiujie: "That's because you like my taste..." He is not driving safely at the moment, so he drives very slowly.

"It should be." Li Dong: "The smell on the clothes is relatively unclear. I can't imagine the smell of other places on your body..." Sitting at such a close distance, he fully felt that the people in the ABO world are very How sensitive is the smell.

For example, Chu Huanyan's nose may not be able to smell the difference between Chinese pepper and pickled pepper, but it can definitely smell the smell of the two opposite sexes.

Gu Xiujie: "You have a chance to smell it, but I'm driving at the moment." He moved his Adam's apple and stretched out his hand to loosen his neckline a little, which would make it more comfortable.

"The opportunity you mentioned refers to after we get home?" Li Dong: "Or after we register to get married?" As far as he knows, Betas in the ABO world have an open premarital sex life. They don't even need to wear condoms because the chance of pregnancy is very small. .

And you can attack each other, and you can play thousands of tricks.

Many Betas were old drivers before they got married. It can be seen that people in this world have no sense of integrity.

"It's okay." Gu Xiujie: "If you are sleepy, you can take a nap." He suggested, the hotness on his face was irritating.

But he didn't dare to shut up Omega directly.

Li Dong: "Then I asked directly, have you slept with Horatio?"

Gu Xiujie: "No." His voice became very low and hoarse: "What do you want to know, I I will tell you." Finally: "But I beg you, be quiet now."

Li Dong: "..." He closed his mouth in a little surprise, and then held the male lead's clothes silently.

Male Omega is said to be the most sensitive of the six genders, while male Beta is said to be the least sensitive wooden physique.

From the perspective of the male protagonist alone, it is obvious that Beta is more sensitive.

Li Dong's face is not red and his heart beats.

When he arrived at the door of Gu Xiujie's house, Li Dong got out of the car first. He left room for the other person: "I'll wait for you at the door."

Gu Xiujie: "..." He leaned on the steering wheel with a crumbled face and reached out a few tissues for use. .

When the situation eased, he stiffened and stood up, covering the place where he had sat with a tissue.

When he was about to leave, he raised his head and accidentally saw the jacket that Li Dong had left behind. Gu Xiujie brought it over and put it on, his cheeks bursting red.

Li Dong: "Excuse me, your smell is very strong." He paced at the door a little restlessly: "I was a little bit dry by you."

"I'm sorry." Gu Xiujue: "I'll go in and take a bath. Take a shower." With his fingers opening the door, he mistaken the password twice in a row, which was impossible before.

After finally opening the door, Gu Xiujue said, "So... please do it yourself." He strode into the room and went directly to the bathroom.

In private, he gritted his teeth, revealing an unnoticeable loss of control.

In fact, it is not just Gu Xiujie's strong smell, an Omega that is about to be in estrus, the smell is also very strong, they will affect each other.

But it will not be as frantic as Alpha meets Omega, it will only penetrate slowly, ranging from hot skin and unbearable, to itchy whole body, wanting to die.

Back home, Gu Xiujie's Quantum Beast immediately appeared.

The elegant and robust black panther walked straight to Li Dong's feet and lay down with a snapping sound. Its black head leaned against Li Dong's vamp, rubbing imperceptibly.

Li Dong: "You are the same as your subject, reserved and slutty." As he said, he reached out and touched the black panther's head.

The Black Panther rubbed Li Dong's fingers, and it wailed a few times, which was completely different from the usual roar.

This is a leopard in a special situation, from the sound of the leopard to the position of lying on the ground.

After being soothed by Li Dong, his body became softer, his voice and eyes were so tired of him.

Hell, Li Dong hurriedly stopped. He released the white cat and let it roll around with the male lead black panther.

I saw two hairballs, one black and one white, one large and one small, frolicking viscously on the ground.

Black Panther: "Roar~~" It hugged the white cat happily, and of course it was eating the bowl and looking at the pot. It did not let Li Dong leave his sight.

In the bathroom at this time, cold water splashed around.

Gu Xiujie: "..." He knelt on the ground wet and supported for a while, then relied on his amazing self-control, put on his clothes again, and walked out coldly and reservedly.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

154K 5.4K 149
Qin Lang is a aloof president, serious look with long legs and high value. There are countless secret crushes on him. It's a pity, he has always been...
36.5K 1.1K 93
Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Protagonist: Pei Du┃ Supporting role: Feng...
3.6K 171 32
PREVIOUSLY NAMED ME, MY BABY AND A MAYBE "Leah I know we just met, but I feel such a strong bond to you, like I was meant to meet you" I was shocked...
287K 7.8K 44
(Inspired by the gacha povs on my fyp) At the age of 16, you get to determine whether you are a pet or owner. tws at the beginning of the chapters ...