Harry Potter Imagines

Af Foxca7878

If you enjoy any of the stories you read in here, please vote on them to show your support! Mere

READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING
Harry Potter (Part Two)
Harry Potter (Part Three)
Oliver Wood (Part One)
Oliver Wood (Part Two)
Draco Malfoy (Part One)
Draco Malfoy (Part Two)
Draco Malfoy (Part Three)
Blaise Zabini (Part One)
Blaise Zabini (Part Two)
Ron Weasley (Part One)
Ron Weasley (Part Two)
Victor Krum (Part One)
Victor Krum (Part Two)
George Weasley (Part One)
George Weasley (Part Two)
Cederic Diggory (Part One)
Cederic Diggory (Part Two)
Tom Riddle (Part One)
Tom Riddle (Part Two)
READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING
Jealous Harry Potter
Jealous Oliver Wood
Jealous Draco Malfoy
READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING
Nightmares Blaise Zabini
Night Mares Harry Potter
Nightmares Tom Riddle
Nightmares Oliver Wood
READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING
Cuddling Tom Riddle
Cuddling Draco Malfoy
Cuddling Oliver Wood

Harry Potter (Part One)

455 6 0
Af Foxca7878

(This chapter was fun for me to write. It even made me laugh. Hope you all enjoy it. )

Everyone watched as Harry was chased by a dragon to complete his first task. All the girls were squealing with excitement, while you sat praying for his life . He swiftly zoomed out of sight , and the dragon broke its chain to chase after him.

"Oh my Merlin! He is so cute! I can't believe he's this brave!" a a girl next to you squealed, while everyone waited for Harry to appear again. You felt yourself stiffen slightly. It was ridiculous that these girls were giggling, while Harry could be getting hurt right now. They didn't truly care for him. If they did, they'd be pale and nervous as you right now. They only liked the fact that he was "The Chosen One." It made your jaw clench.

All of a sudden Harry was back again, taunting the huge dragon. When you saw it lung at him, you stopped breathing all together, but he quickly swooped under it and snatched the golden egg. He got slightly injured by its tail, and immediately escorted to the first aid tent. You breathed a sigh of relief knowing it was over. You had a huge crush on Harry, but it was painfully obvious that he wasn't aware you existed. 

Despite the fact that you both shared five classes together, and were both in Gryffindor, the two of you had only spoken once. But you decided it didn't count , because he didn't even look at your face when he apologized for knocking your books over. He had been too busy staring at Cho.

It made you sad knowing he could never see you the way you saw him, but hopefully you'd be able to get rid of this silly crush soon. It wouldn't do if you just kept digging a deeper whole for yourself to climb out of.

You went back with everyone in your house and waited for Harry in the common room. Everyone was standing by the front to welcome him, but you decided to go stand by the top of the girls dormitory stairs. The view would be better and there were less people.

When he entered, a bunch of students were carrying him and everyone was chanting his name. You smiled at how much recognition he was getting. Lots of people were suspicious, when his name was pulled from the cup, but now they seem more welcoming.

While everyone was bumping him around and giving him high fives, he looked up and you quickly averted your eyes, before he caught you staring. 

You decided to turn around and head to the girls dormitory. It was getting late, and you had to retake an exam in the morning. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The next task was in three days and you heard Harry still hadn't cracked the egg. He needed to hurry. The competition was going to be tough. 

When you walked into History of Magic, there was a loud group of Drumstrag boys behind you. You headed to the back of the classroom and unfortunately they followed, and sat right next to you. You were never going to hear what Professor Cuthbert Binns was going to teach, if they kept this up. They were speaking loudly in Bulgarian. It was even harder to ignore them cause you could understand what they were saying. Your uncle lived in Bulgaria and you learned the language at a young age.

"Victor!" one of them said. "How are you going to figure out the egg? The next task is in three days!" They all shushed him giving you a glance. You made yourself look busy with flipping through your notes. "Don't worry," the boy continued. "None of these posh British people know Bulgarian." They all shrugged in agreement, before turning to Victor for his answer.

He looked around cautiously before answering. "I was taking an ice bath, and figured out that if you submerge it in water with your head there is a song! It said something about a lake."

You had a hard time stopping the gasp that wanted to leave your mouth. You now knew how to get the next clue. You had to tell someone, but not just anyone. You had to tell Harry. 

Professor Binns started teaching and everyone quieted down, but you knew you weren't going to be able to focus for the rest of class. You were too busy worrying about what to do.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Your next period was lunch, and you felt a small ball of anxiety form in your stomach at the thought of approaching Harry. Maybe he'd already figured it out. Maybe he didn't need your information. You had no idea what the sorting hat was doing putting you in Gryffindor; you felt like you wanted to lock yourself in the girls dormitory and forget about this whole situation.

No.

You shook all those thoughts from your head. Your doing this for Harry. What if he got hurt, all because you were too scared to talk to him?

You took a deep breath and walked into the Great Hall. It wasn't hard to find him; there was always a crowd of girls surrounding his friend group. You took quick steps his direction. When you reached him, you tapped lightly on his shoulder, and pretended you weren't aware of all the eyes that were on you in that moment. 

You were about to begin, but found yourself unable to speak. His beautiful green eyes met yours, and you completely forgot what you were going to say. The sun hit them at just the right angle to make them glow like an emerald jewel being held up to the sun.

"Um, can I help you?" His question threw you off guard and you quickly fumbled over your words.

"CanItalktoyouinprivate?" 

"I'm sorry, what?" 

Great Merlin you were embarrassing yourself. You took another deep breath before starting again.

"Can I talk to you in private?", you repeated, looking down at the floor, unable to meet his gaze.

"Um, sure." His answer sounded like a question, but you didn't wait for further conformation. You wanted to get away from all the prying eyes.

You hurriedly walked out of the Great Hall with Harry following behind you until you and him made it to an empty hallway. Before you could stop yourself, you blurted out what you knew.

"I heard Victor and some Drumstrag boys talking about the next clue."

"What?"

"They said if you submerge yourself underwater with the egg you'll find the clue to the next task. It has something to do with water I think."

Harry held up and hand to stop you from saying more. "Hold on, don't they all speak Bulgarian? And I don't mean to be rude, but have I met you before? How do I know I can trust you?"

"I'm in Gryffindor," you said looking at the ground. "I learned the language visiting my Uncle. I don't think you put your name in the goblet, and I don't want to see you hurt. It's no secret you haven't figured out the next clue." You felt like you were saying too much.

"Oh... Thank you." You didn't know what else to say. Silence hung between the two of you, an invisible suffocating barrier, before he spoke again. "You look familiar, do I have any classes with you?"

You tried not to let your disappointment  be heard in your voice when you answered, "Charms, Herbology, Potions, Care of Magical Creatures, and Transformation." 

You saw his mouth hang open, and was glad when students were started flooding he halls.

"I should be going," you said quietly. You turned and began speed walking away. You could hear Harry behind you.

"Wait, umm-" 

He couldn't even call out your name.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The next day you were setting up your notes in Transfiguration when you looked up to see none other than Harry Potter standing in front of you.

"Is this seat taken?," he asked, gesturing to the open stool beside you. You felt your tongue go numb in your mouth, so you shook your head. "Do you mind if I sit hear then?"

You decided to pull it together and attempt to be a normal person.

"Of course. You can sit wherever you like."

Dear Merlin there must be something wrong with you. Did you just say that? You let your hair fall over your eyes, while Harry set his bag down and got out parchment paper. You only looked up when you felt a small tap on your shoulder.

"Do you have a quill I can borrow? I seem to have lost mine."

"Oh yeah, give me a second."

You quickly dug around your bag, finding a quill and handing it to him. Or trying to. You let go before he could grab it, watching as it fluttered to the ground. Both you and him ducked to get it at the same time, resulting in a head on collision.

"Sorry," you mumbled. You reached up to rub the sore spot on your temple. If there was ever a time you wished to go missing in the Forbidden Forest, it was now. Carefully you handed him the quill, turning to face the front of the class.

The rest of the lesson seemed to go by incredibly slow. Professor McGonagall was trying to demonstrate some form of vanishing spell, but your mind was to busy trying to stay calm that you barley retained any of what she said. At this rate your were never going to become a fifth year.

When your class was finally dismissed, you began quickly packing all your things, for the longer it took for you to leave this classroom, the more likely  you were to make a fool out of yourself. Just before you made it out the door a hand grabbed your shoulder. You turned to see Harry.

"Here, this is yours." He pressed your quill into the palm of you hand. Your skin burned at the contact and you hopped you didn't look as red as you felt. "We have Herbology next right? Do you mind if I walk with you?"

"You remembered." He blushed a little and looked at the ground.

"I must have seemed pretty pigheaded not knowing we had five classes together."

"Not really... Its not like we've ever spoken. You're usually with Weasley and Granger. Where are they by the way?"  You hadn't seen the red head boy or brilliant witch around Harry, which was definitely out of the norm.

"I told them to go on without me."

"Oh." You didn't know how to respond to that. You decided to change the topic, as you and him began to walk. "How's it going with the clue, did it work?"

Harry ran a hand through his already messy hair, as he began an explanation.

"Well, when I held it underwater it said: 

Come seek us where our voices sound,

We cannot sing above the ground,

And while you're searching ponder this;

We've taken what you'll sorely miss,

An hour long you'll have to look,

And to recover what we took,

But past an hour, the prospect's black,

Too late it's gone, it won't come back."

"I honestly have no clue what I'm going to do," he finished. 

You felt bad for him. He looked stressed, and you wanted to help.

"Maybe it has something to do with being underwater, like the egg."

"Hermione brought up something like that. The thing is, the only potion I know to help me breath underwater takes weeks to prepare, and I only have three days." You suddenly had an idea.

"I now a herb, in Professor Snapes stock of potion ingredients, that gives the person who eats it the ability stay underwater for around 60 minutes."

"Really? How can I get it?"

"His store of herbs is in the closet at the back of his office, and its has an extension charm so it can fit thousands of ingredients. I was only there for a brief minute or two, when professor Sprout wanted to borrow some extra Ginger Root for my plant. Its bottle glowed green." A look passed over Harry's face, one that you could only describe as scheming. He turned to you with a questioning expression.

"Do you think you could find the gillyweed, if we somehow got into Snape's office?" You paused to think. You didn't really remember it all that well, but this might be the only hope Harry had left for the next challenge.

"I can try."

You both arrived in Herbology and sat down. Harry instructed you to meet him in the common room at 11:00 o'clock. From there, you both would sneak into Snape store of ingredients, acquire some gillyweed, and be back in bed before anyone noticed you both were missing.

Hopefully all went well.

(A/n: If y'all have any ideas as to what I can do better with my writing, I am open to suggestions. Also if y'all enjoyed reading this chapter the click the vote button to show your support.)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

158K 3.9K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...
2M 38.6K 61
Draco Malfoy fluff imagines May involve swearing I can do requests Tumblr thanx
59.2K 1.8K 30
Draco Malfoy is part Veela. What will happen when he discovers that his mortal enemy is his mate? How will he cope if The Boy Who Lives rejects him...
267K 7.7K 45
Blaise Zabini has been tortured by his 'mother' and step fathers for years now and has anxiety and anger issues but hasn't told anyone, not even his...