𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄||✔️

נכתב על ידי storiesbyendrita

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... עוד

|𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞|
|𝟎𝟎𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟎𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟎𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟎𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟎𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟎𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟎𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟎𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟎𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟏𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟐𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟑𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟒𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟓𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟔𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟕𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟖𝟗.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟎.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟏.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟐.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟑.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟒.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟓.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟔.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟕.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟖.|
|𝟎𝟗𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 & 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤|

|𝟎𝟓𝟏.|

2.2K 41 9
נכתב על ידי storiesbyendrita

-------
Time - NF

-------

"CIAO Fratello," (Hello, brother)

I should be surprised but I'm not. I had a feeling that my brother might be still alive. And now he is standing right in front of me.

''Long time no see,'' he smiled at me. I nodded. ''Indeed,'' I said. He came closer to me until he was right in front of me.

We stared at each other.

''Are you waiting for an invitation? he asked and chuckled. I chuckled too and pulled him into a hug. ''I missed you, little brother,'' he said.

''I missed you too,"

"Holy shit! You're alive!" Vera exclaimed with surprise.

We pulled away from the hug and turned towards her. "Vera," he gave her a nod.

"Wait! What the hell is going on? I'm so fucking confused," Tristen said and looked at us all.

"I would like to know that too," Axel said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know I have a lot of explanation to do," he began.

"Yes, you do," Axel said with narrowed eyes on his face.

"So, let's sit down," Stephano said.

--------

-------

I knew coming back was the biggest risk for them all but the Russians have Isabella. My baby girl.

We were all sitting here while everyone was staring at me. I knew some of them were or are still shocked of me being alive.

"Before I start to explain everything, I need you all to know that everything I did was for the safety of my family and the people I love dearly," I stated.

I took a deep breath while looking at Sandro who was giving me a small smile.

"I faked my death twice because of many reasons. But that doesn't excuse the broken hearts I left-back and I'm sorry," I knew that I did many things in my life wrong but that was necessary.

"Let's start from the beginning. Sandro and I had a mission when we were 19 years old. Our mission was to find out what the Russians have planned because they started threatening us and many more Mafia's. So my father sends us to Russia and what was there, was not what we expected. We thought the Russians don't know about us coming to Russia but they somehow did and we got attacked once we entered the premises of the Mafia. Dimitri was just new to the game, so he didn't have much knowledge of everything. That's why he acted so impulse and dumb,"

"I got shot. But it wasn't a life-threatening shot. Sandro thought I was dying but I wasn't. I just fell unconscious. Once we got back home my body was brought to my father and he quickly knew I wasn't dead. He brought me to a safe house where I had my recovery. Days later he received a letter from Dimitri saying that I was dead and if he ever tried anything else all of his family members would die. My father wasn't a man that was scared of threats. He knew that Dimitri wouldn't do something because he was still a child,"

"My father had an idea. He knew it would benefit us if I faked my death and that I worked for him unofficially. That's means I did all his dirty work and found stuff out that I shouldn't have seen,"

"Vincenzo, my right hand faked his death right after mine. My father thought I would need help and Vincenzo was the right man for that,"

"I once had to hack the Russian's server and I found so pretty disturbing things out,"

"It wasn't a secret that the Russians did sex trafficking and selling 'stuff in the black market. But I have deeper into it and found out that they had their own deep web,"

"There was camera footage of people who... did things to other people. Of course, that wasn't something that I haven't seen or witnessed with my own eyes,"

"But there were a few videos that even disturbed me. I won't go into detail about this because it's still haunted me to this day,"

"Anyway, the Russians found out that someone hacked into their server and started hacking my computer. Once they found out I was alive, that's when the manhunt started. Dimitri ordered to kill me once and for all,"

"I had to go and hid because that was also the time were my father and mother got killed by the Russians. I didn't know that they gained strength that lasts few years so I knew I was doomed,"

"I moved to California with Vincenzo and we lived there. We knew the Russian's would never come to America because of the American-Latin American Mafia. That's when I met Jacqueline. I married her after a few months and she found out she was pregnant with Isabella,"

"I knew I had to protect Jacqueline and Isabella. So I opened up a bank account in Switzerland and transferred 1 million dollars into it just in case something would happen. I got that money from selling drugs and weapons around the world. I also bought a house and two cars there,"

"Year's past and we were living a good life. Alessio was born five years after and I again transferred 1 million dollars into the bank account. I knew that the money would be for the worst-case scenario. Jacqueline never knew about anything until one day she found documents of my transactions and she started to ask questions. That's when I decided to tell her everything. I told her about the Mafia, the Russians, the faked death, and everything else. She understood everything and even helped me to cover everything. I told her everything about the bank account in Switzerland. I also told her the password and gave her access to it. I wanted the money for Isabella and Alessio just in case something would happen to me,"

"Weeks before I faked my second's death, I found out the Russians were in California. I knew they found me so I transferred 2 more million into the account and destroy everything I had about the Russians. Except for one file that caused all of this to happen,"

"That day, that I faked my death, Isabella was with me. I never planned for her to be with me but she was and I couldn't change it,"

"I gave the Russians my location and told them to meet me there. I knew they would kill me right there,"

"They came and shot me right in front of Isabella. She hid under a car while the Russian assassin 'killed' me. What he didn't know was I had a bulletproof vest on and the bullet didn't touch my skin. I never pointed the gun at my head and I knew that. The Russians let their victims suffer from the pain. So, he shot me into my stomach, and my chest,"

"His last words to me were 'Lovely greetings from Dimitri',"

"He left me alone and I had to fake everything in front of Isabella. She needed to believe that I was dead. And she did. She came running towards me and I told her to never trust anyone,"

"She tried to get help and ran to the next shop nearby while I called my man who works at the police station. I told him everything and he covered me,"

"He was the first on the crime scene and I told him to make it look like it was suicide. He did and the police came shortly after because of Isabella. They brought my body away and my man was with me. He got me out of there without anyone noticing it,"

"Once I got out of there, Vincenzo came and picked me up,"

"I had to leave everything behind just for the safety of my two children and my wife. Jacqueline didn't know what I had planned. It was better for her,"

"Vincenco and I left for Switzerland for a few months and lived in that safe house that I bought. I knew I had to find people that can help me to kill Dimitri and I did. I went to Madrid, Spain, and called one of my best friends. Joaquin Hernandez. The Don of the Spanish Mafia,"

"He gave me his man and in return he wanted me to save his sister. Gabriella Hernandez. Dimitri kidnapped her many years ago because she killed his daughter Anastasia,"

"Anyway, I got his help from his men and we tried to find more information about the Russians. I found a few more things out but that's no important,"

"Year's passed again and I was going through all the files that I had on my desktop computer and didn't find the one file that I needed. Dimitri's file. I had all his information in there and all of his Mafia information,"

"Like I said I destroyed all the files but before I did that I put them in a USB Drive just in case I need them in the future. I thought I put the one file on there but I didn't and that's what got me worried,"

"I needed that file so bad. That was the file that can get Dimitri down on his knees,"

"I had no choice. I had to call Jacqueline and ask her where this file is. When I called her she thought I was just a prankster who was pranking her but I assured her that I was Stephano,"

"After a while of talking to her and explaining everything and why I did what I did. She looks for the file and found it in Isabella's room,"

I sighed. "She read the file and I knew she was in danger. I knew that she knew too much and if the Russian's find out that she read the file, she was dead,"

"Jacqueline gave the file to a man that I send to her house. He brought it to me and I read it again. I saw that there was a piece of paper missing. I knew Isabella had it,"

"I needed her to give me that letter but then it was too late. The Russian's somehow, I don't know who they found out about her reading the file,"

"Since then, the Russian's had their men everywhere around her but never attacked until now. Dimitri saw that Axel and Isabella got closer so he thought why not wipe out two Mafia's at the same time,"

"He knew Axel's weakness is Isabella. That's why he is so obsessed with Isabella. He wants her dead but also wants to torture her,"

"He would do anything to see us suffer,"

I took a deep breath and turned my head towards Jacqueline who was already smiling at me.

''But what was that with Jared?'' Jordan asked Jacqueline. ''I never loved him. We knew he was working for the Russians. I never wanted to date him but Stephano told me to get as much information as I can get out of him,'' Jacqueline explained.

"Do you know where Bella is?" Axel asked.

I nodded. "She's in Russia," I said.

"How can we get her out?" Enzo asked. I watched him from afar grow up. He looks just like his father.

I smiled. "We need a very good plan. The Russian Mafia is highly guarded," I explained while looking at Sandro because he knew of what I'm talking about.

''Or we do what I said,'' Vera said from the back

''What was your idea?'' I asked.

''I could trick him. I was the one to bring Isabella to him. I could say that he didn't pay the full price and I would come into his place. Isabella is most definitely in the prison under the Warehouse. I could go in there without a problem and get her out. I also could kill Dimitri,'' she explained.

''That's a good idea but are you sure you wanna do this?'' I asked and she nodded. ''It's my fault that she's there now so I need to get her out of there. And to not risk any lives I will go in alone,'' she said.

''Hell no. I'm not leaving you alone with my girlfriend,'' Axel angrily said. I smirked.

I also watched him with Isabella from afar. They really love each other.

''I will go with you,'' he demanded and she rolled her eyes. ''Vera I think he has a point. You can get him in and help him get Bella out,'' Sandro explained and I nodded.

''Fine,'' she annoyingly said.

''Good, now let's get my daughter back,''

Vote & Comment🖤
Wow, that was a lot of information. Let me know what you think about this whole situation. ❤️ What do you think will happen next? Let me know!✨

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.4M 374K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
851K 19.7K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...
1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...