Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO

279 14 0
By sleepypeeble

   Whether it's an ancient essay or today's cookie, most of the feelings between the protagonists are inexplicable.

Perhaps this is the reason why readers cannot accept such a good protagonist, but he is unconditionally attacked by scum.

If it is true love, it will come naturally, even if it is abuse, it is excusable.

Think about it carefully, why did Gu Xiujue fall in love with Horatio?

Because Horatio is the offense of that book, it's that simple.

Li Dong: "Hey..." He returned to the real link cabin, opened his eyes, and opened the cabin door.

The next day, the first area of ​​the R star, the military annex building.

Horatio was wearing a military uniform. He walked on the promenade with people coming and going, enduring the mocking glances from around him.

"Major General Horatio, early~" This greeting was a bit meaningful.

"Morning..." Actually not, he thought too much.

Yesterday afternoon, the Star Grid Arena incident spread at an astonishing speed, and the entire people of Star R knew nothing about it.

Two young major generals, in order to compete for an Omega, beat you to death in the arena.

In the end, Major General Gu, who was finally abandoned, won a big victory. Isn't that right, Major General Horatio was also abandoned by Omega?

Anyway, these three people made the headlines once again and became the objects of discussion after dinner.

"Xiu..." Horatio came to the door of Gu Xiujie's office. He was surprised to see that Chu Huanyan's father was inside.

"I'm sorry, Major General Gu." Father Chu: "I feel sorry to say these things in front of you suddenly, but as Huanhuan's father, I hope that the object of union with him is at least an Alpha." As for the immediate one. Major General Gu is indeed very good, but his name is Beta, so he can only say sorry.

Horatio: "..." He was full of surprise and quickly turned his gaze to Gu Xiujie's face.

"I know." Gu Xiujie: "I understand your worries." He sat on a chair, calmly and calmly replied to the father: "I and Chu are friends. Yesterday I just relieved him."

Chu's father: "If this is the case, then I am too worried, I am very sorry, and thank you." He bowed to Gu Xiujue and said.

"You are too polite." Gu Xiujue: "Then, I still have some jobs..."

"Okay." Chu's father: "I'll leave first." He got a satisfactory answer and left immediately.

Horatio met Dad Chu at the door: "Mr. Chu, hello."

"Hello, is Major General Horatio?" Dad Chu: "Are you here to find Major General Gu?" He already knew what happened yesterday. , For this Alpha Major General, he feels very good.

Unfortunately, his youngest son didn't like it, so he decided to look at other Alphas.

"Yes..." Horatio: "Next week is Huanhuan's coming-of-age ceremony. Can I still participate?" He smiled and said, "Of course, I'm not going to make trouble, just to see if there is a chance."

Father Chu: "Of course you can. You are welcome anytime." Maybe the last one is picked, maybe the youngest son will fall in love with this one again, after all, the other party is one of the best single Alpha in all R stars.

After a few greetings, Horatio bid farewell to the other party, and then he opened Gu Xiujie's door and walked in with a serious expression: "Xiu, what happened to you yesterday?"

In front of so many people, he lost himself. Face up.

Thanks to Gu Xiujie, now he has once again become a joke for the entire interstellar.

Gu Xiujie: "What's the matter?" He dropped the pen in his hand and leaned back on the chair unruly.

He seldom reveals this state to others, but he gets used to it in front of Horatio and can't get it back for a while.

"I know that you are very depressed and want to prove that you are excellent." Horatio: "But you don't need to compare with me everywhere in this regard. Some things are born." He leaned on Gu Xiujie's desk. , Continue to say: "If you win me, you are just showing up for a while, and there is no change in your life, Xiu."

"That's right." Gu Xiujue raised his head and looked at his ex: "Then you think about it yourself. , Why would you stand here to persuade me?" He spread out his palms and said calmly: "Because I am a threat to you, you are afraid."

Horatio: "After the battle, you have changed a lot. You don't like it." He guessed that it must be due to physical damage and retiring, which made Gu Xiujue distorted and ugly.

"..." Gu Xiujue: "Omega is right, you are a bastard, and you will never worry about the feelings of others." He now realizes that Horatio is a strong man without compassion. He fights only for honor and profit. , Is a veritable selfish person.

Once the former companion or lover loses value, he will be abandoned without hesitation.

"What?" Horatio frowned. "Omega?" He wanted to clarify one thing: "So, you defeated me yesterday, just want to destroy my good deeds, not like Omega?"

Gu Xiujue : "Yes, I don't like Omega, but I like a person."

Horatio: "Who?"

Star Net, shooting range.

Li Dong was forbidden to enter the gym, and he was having trouble at home every day.

The shooting range here is Li Dong's favorite place to play these past two days.

He saw that there are many shooting events here, which can be single-player clearance, double-player or multi-player cooperation.

Wild team, melee, and guerrilla warfare, everything is there, and it is simply reluctant to think about it.

On the first day of Li Dong's arrival, he did not have any previous results, so he could only start from single-player combat.

One-on-one, one-on-one, guerrilla warfare, big melee.

From simple to difficult, Li Dong brushed it down layer by layer, and when he accumulated enough experience, he was mixed into a simulation field of a hundred people melee.

At the end of the fight, he harvested thirty-two heads with one person, and became the mysterious dark horse in this melee of a hundred people.

"..." Asked how he played. Have you ever played CF?

Shooting games are Li Dong's favorite when he was in college. When you come here, you only need to understand the performance and characteristics of all kinds of guns, and you will soon find the feelings once you are born and then familiar.

With Li Dong's skill, it is normal for him to stand out in the ordinary area.

After playing a few hundred-player melee, Li Dong began to cooperate and fight the team.

[Shooting Range·Common Frequency] Allen: One out of five team battles, come on! One out of five team battles, come on!

[Shooting Range·Private Chat] Chu Huanyan: I have already applied to join the group, let me come in quickly.

The captain Qin Xiao waited impatiently, and asked Allen: "

Have you found someone?" Allen: "One person has applied to join the group...but..." He hesitated, really didn't want to scare his boss and friends Guys, it's so horrible.

"Damn, then hurry up, there are two minutes left to join the intermediate field." Qin Xiao looked at the time, he loaded his guns: "Look at his historical results?"

Allen: "It's a Novice, but I can't refuse him..." The young young man, shaking his fingers, he let Li Dong in.

Everyone's terminal shows: Chu Huanyan has become your teammate.

Captain Qin Xiao's reaction: This name is so familiar, where did you see it?

"Hello, it's Team K?" Li Dong wore a camouflage uniform, army boots, and guns. He was fully armed and came to the gathering place of his teammates.

"..." The five-person team was dumbfounded.

Their first impression of Li Dong was a handsome face, outstanding temperament, short, O...Omega.

This reaction Li Dong was not surprised at all. He drew a pistol and loaded it with a grim expression on his face: "Ignore the issues that shouldn't be concerned, and prepare to enter."

Qin Xiao: "Are you an Omega?" He glared at Alan. , This little idiot actually put an Omega into the group.

No, how can there be Omega in the shooting range?

Li Dong: "Um..." In the face of gender discrimination, he felt helpless: "The time is up, boss, will you enter the game?"

Qin Xiao reminded him that he suddenly found that there are still a few seconds before the time to enter the game: " Ready to enter the arena." The captain took a photo of the YES button and immediately chose to enter the arena.

The six-person team was immediately teleported to the wilderness.

Obviously this time the venue is very dangerous, but no one pays attention to these, they are all stupid, my God, they brought an Omega into the field to play a mid-level team melee.

Team members: "..." All stood stupidly, staring at an Omega in a daze.

Because it doesn't matter if you fight or not, this time the group will definitely be destroyed, there is no second result!

"Field map?" Li Dong looked at his terminal, he concentrated on researching, and then found out that it was wrong: "What are you looking at me for?" He frowned and said, "Look at the map, remember the route, make a battle plan, and have opinions. Is it?"

A group of silly woods, but there is no way, only such a rookie team is willing to form him.

Qin Xiao: "Yes, look at the map." As the captain, he immediately returned to his senses, although his heart was still shocked.

The other members' hearts were beating nonstop.

Oh my god, we are fighting a team battle with an Omega, this matter can blow up for a year!

Li Dong: "Our location, at seven o'clock, there is a bush, can we go there to find cover first?" After reading the entire map, he guessed that a team had already rushed to the woods, and they are now past. Just reap the heads and occupy the woods by the way.

Qin Xiao: "..." Is Laozi going to be unemployed?

But he had no objection to Omega's proposal.

A group of six people moved cautiously back to back to each other.

At first they deliberately ran very slowly in order to accommodate Omega's stamina, but then found out...this Omega's stamina was simply unexpected.

Allen: "There is an enemy at six o'clock!"

Hearing the prompt, Li Dong was short and turned around. He immediately found the position and buckled the board. Players who have played CF and shooting games know that you can't stand stupidly. To shoot, you must move quickly after shooting.

Masters who have practiced their marksmanship to the extreme, they can shoot with precision while dodge perfectly.

Li Dong's marksmanship was okay. In this unexpected encounter on a narrow road, he harvested two heads.

All members of the group: "..." Fuck, they dropped their jaws...

Is this really an Omega?

"This is the first time you have entered the mid-level field?" Li Dong said while jogging and putting on a new magazine, "I guess the other party didn't react just now. If you encounter a group of old birds..." It's over.

Allen: "Yes..." He blushed and ran up: "Your marksmanship is very accurate, are you really an Omega?" He has grown up so much that he has never seen such a man of Omega.

And this one looks taller than the average Omega, and maybe it's a pretty Beta.

"Genuine goods." Li Dong: "The woods are here." He made a silent gesture, then looked at Qin Xiao and waited for the captain to arrange.

Qin Xiao: "..." Someone finally remembered that I was the captain. It was good: "There may be an ambush ahead. Don't be distracted, and cover one-on-one."

But after knowing that there is an Omega in the team, they His attention was fed to the dog.

Li Dong: "Captain, there is a change in the direction at three o'clock, I'll take a look..." Compared to other people, he is slightly smaller and is the best candidate for a latent attack.

Player tank: "Captain, that's an Omega, how can I let Omega go by himself?" He was a burly man with dark and muscular skin. He said, "I'll follow and cover." The

remaining team members looked at each other. Finally they all followed.

This may no longer be a team battle, but a battle to protect Omega...

Li Dong regards this as a game. He played very relaxed and unrestrained: "Tank, did you see the pile of stones? Throw a grenade. In the past."

Tank: "Okay." His arm strength is amazing, and his aim for throwing grenade is very good.

After the explosion, his personal score added two more people.

Seeing the big white teeth of the tank, Li Dong felt really in a good mood: "Come on, celebrate the victory!" He raised his palm and high-five the tank.

After the other team members came over, they successfully annihilated a six-man team.

The rookie rookie team has been playing unconsciously, and the statistics show that there are five or six people on the field.

Li Dong was panting and hiding under a trench. He was now ashamed and sweaty.

The drenched camouflage suit clung to his chest, and there were gray sweat marks on his collarbone.

He felt that his stamina was reaching its limit, and the muscles of his two legs were shaking.

Tank: "Chu--" He jumped back in frustration, covered his head with his hat and said, "The captain is killed!" There were only two of them left in the six-person team.

"How many minutes are left to take the flag?" Li Dong: "..." He was panting, feeling that he was even struggling to raise his hand now.

The closer to the position where the flag is placed, the more players and NPCs want to cross the lines of fire to get the flag, it's damn difficult.

Tank: "There are still seven minutes."

"Okay." Li Dong took off his hat, and he lay on the ground: "Let me rest for three minutes, and we will fight one last."

There is a huge hall in the public area of ​​the shooting range . The screen can broadcast the wonderful simulation combat in the field.

Most of this screen will show the combat video of the high-level field, but today, there is actually a screen that is showing one of the battles of the mid-level field.

It was not because the battle was very exciting, but because there was an Omega participant in the battle, and he persisted to the end.

After the remaining four of the K team came out, they heard about it and stood in front of the screen to watch the game.

Allen: "It's Chu, and there are tanks!"

Qin Xiao: "Chu's combat consciousness is very good. It's not surprising that he can persist here." There was a little worry on his straight face: "But Chu's physical fitness can't follow. On, he is an Omega." Natural endurance is worse than Alpha and Beta.

The people around are in an uproar, is it really Omega?

Neil: "What? The latest news, the Omega of the Chu family is playing team battle at the shooting range?" That's combat: "!!!" Baby, can you be more wild!

Through Neil's big mouth commentary, All Star Network knows that an Omega is being broadcast live during a team battle.

People who wanted to see the excitement quickly came over and crowded the public areas of the shooting range.

When Gu Xiujie got the news, he was not in the fighting arena. He locked himself in the mecha practice room and conquered the simulated scene in a darkened manner.

What kind of climate and terrain is the most severe, choose the SSS level.

It is not easy for him to not play himself to death.

Gu Xiujie dropped the mecha. He rushed to the shooting range with sweat, and found that the place was overcrowded, and the water couldn't escape.

"Hmm--" Several humble cry of pain drowned in the crowd.

No one noticed that Major General Gu used a violent way to smash a bloody path and came to the screen.

Just three minutes later, the camera gave Li Dong a close-up of his face.

The audience stared at the screen intently: "Omega...really Omega..." It was unexpected.

This Omega's skin is fair and delicate, with some dirt and sweat on it. His red lips calmly pursed, and he said to his companion: "I will cover, you go get the flag."

"Chu..." Tank: "You His body is small and more suitable for lurking than me."

Li Dong: "I don't have enough physical strength." For the

remaining four minutes, Li Dong carried the gun, and he ran all the way to pull the hatred value, fighting for the chance of victory for the tank.

These four minutes were not exciting, the Omega in the shot was very strong.

He seemed to clenched his teeth, faltering, and he knew it was a symptom of excessive physical exertion.

But he insisted on firing, delaying one second for his companions is one second!

Tank: "Chu..." As he ran, he looked back at Omega, who was shot by random guns.

Omega knelt down, and the last companion was killed.

"I want to take the flag! I must take the flag!" Tank: "——" He gritted his teeth, ran forward desperately, and ran the fastest record in his life.

The audience outside the field, their mood still stayed at the moment Omega knelt, the picture was really cruel.

Recovered, and focused on the tank, the companion of Omega!

Audience: "Run faster... faster... faster!" Omega can't be sacrificed in vain. If this battle is lost, they will no longer believe that persistence is victory: "Yes! That's it, damn it. Damn! Almost!"

Tank: "--" He ran his legs desperately, and with all his strength, he came near the banner: "Ah--" His body flew over.

A bullet flew through the air and hit the body of the tank.

There was silence outside the court: "Damn..." It was hit, and they watched the tank fall.

This ending is inevitable, but it's a shame.

Allen: "Captain..." He was crying. He felt so uncomfortable at the moment and wanted to cry.

Suddenly, people saw on the screen, a big man got up.

Developed muscles, dark skin, big white teeth: "Gosh--" Allen: "It's a tank!" The

tank got up. He dragged his shot leg and moved to the flag little by little. The place successfully got the flag.

The system announced: [Congratulations to Team K for winning this battle. Six players won a blue medal for the Intermediate Team Fight. "

Alan:" Great ...... "He moved to the side and hold together the captain:" Captain, blue medal! "The first time they played in the midfield, they got the blue medal.

"Did we win?" "A gasping voice came from behind.

Everyone looked back and gave way. The

Omega who was shot to death just now was standing there dripping with sweat.

The mood of the audience was even worse than that of the members of Team K. To be excited, it is the Omega!

"Chu--" The K team members all swarmed over: "Hahahahaha! we won! "They are as happy as children.

The battle that I thought would be completely wiped out, I actually got the medal. The players were too surprised and too happy. Thank you very much for the Omega who persisted for them to the end.

Qin Xiao: "I don't know what to say, I want you to be the captain." He said sincerely as he hugged Li Dong.

Li Dong: "...I don't want such a dish, okay?" Of course it's a joke. His senses for team K are actually very good: "Captain, please continue to lead everyone."

"Chu!" Allen: "You The performance with the tank is so handsome, I feel very ashamed." He hugged Li Dong with a tall body.

"Don't say that, you are excellent, Allen..." Li Dong stood there, speaking patiently to his teammates.

Gu Xiujie walked over here, standing not far away and staring at him.

When Li Dong saw a familiar face, he was surprised that it was the male lead, Gu Xiujie, who was also here.

"Major General Gu." Li Dong nodded and said hello, and then he continued talking with his teammates.

Gu Xiujue: "..." He moved to step forward and wanted to speak, but at this time, the young soldier of the K team came back, and the scene was not suitable to interrupt.

He finally took a few steps back and chose to leave in silence.

Li Dong glanced at the hero's back, and he smiled with interest.

The members of Team K were all acquaintances before.

After the excitement, Qin Xiao said: "Everyone exchange contact information and play together in the shooting range in the future." However, he looked at Li Dong: "Will Chu come up again?" After all... he is an Omega, and he seems to be unmarried. .

"Yes." Li Dong said: "This is my contact information. I will have the opportunity to play with you again in the future." After the exchange, he said: "I'm going to the locker room. Goodbye."

Nearby Omega The locker room is the only way to go, and a tall figure has long been there.

Li Dongda saw the figure far away, he walked over, and said

playfully, "Omega's site, what are you doing here?" This stupid male protagonist, if he chooses another locker room, wouldn't it be in vain to wait? .

"You performed very well today." Gu Xiujue: "People have never seen such an Omega." He promised from his personal feelings that many, many Alpha and Beta like this person.

Li Dong: "Thank you for the praise." He pointed to the locker room and said, "Then I will go in first."

Gu Xiujie: "..." He turned his face to his side, looking at Omega's back with deep eyes.

As a rough thinking man, Li Dong took a bath very quickly, and he walked out ten minutes after he went in.

Seeing that Gu Xiujie was still standing in front, he sighed inwardly, and then walked over.

This time it was not to say hello, but to pass in front of the male lead without squinting.

Because Li Dong found that the other party was struggling now, he didn't want to increase his influence.

If Gu Xiujie could figure out the best for himself, he deserved it if he didn't.

Gu Xiujue: "Do you say it's fake to be a friend?" He asked. He hadn't heard from Omega in the past two days. The sentence of being a friend was more like a polite sentence.

"Major General Gu." Li Dong said: "True or false depends on you, not me." He came here as if nothing unexpected happened.

Gu Xiujue intently looked at Li Dong: "Do I have the right to decide?"

Li Dong: "Who said no, come here." He hooked his fingers at the other party, his face calm.

Gu Xiujie: "..." He walked up to Li Dong obediently, his beautiful lips tightened.

"Do you like me?" Li Dong stared straight at the male lead, with the kind of invisible and explicit eyes. He looked at the male lead more than once: "Look, you have the right to decide again. ."

Gu Xiujie took a quick look at Li Dong, his entire face flushed immediately, and his skin was hot and looked away: "..."

But he disagrees, whether he likes a person or not is never determined by himself. .

The appearance of the male protagonist's first love affair fell in Li Dong's eyes, and it was already a very clear answer.

"That..." An Omega passed by and interrupted what Li Dong was about to say. He had to shut up: "Go to your house and talk about it."

"Okay." Gu Xiujue: "But there is something that must be made clear." He He whispered: "Once I do something offensive, please stop me immediately."

Li Dong: "Actually, you don't need to know what you are doing. If you want, you can give it to me." He found it interesting. The thing is, when I read the original, I can't feel the strong emotional side of the male protagonist. This kind of emotion is especially obvious when standing in front of the other party.

Gu Xiujue: "Um..." He was surprised, but thought of Li Dong's bloody side on the battlefield, and he took it for granted.

This is not an ordinary Omega.

Back to Gu Xiujie's home on Starnet, it was still so deserted.

Li Dong noticed carefully that a lot of things have been added here, such as furry carpets, warm-toned sofa covers, brightly colored hanging paintings-stop, does the male protagonist think he likes these?

"Xiu..."

Gu Xiujie's heart trembled: "Huh?" Omega called himself to fix it again, not Major General Gu.

"Nothing." Li Dong was frustrated. He felt that it was useless to explain these things: "Your new furnishings are pretty good." It's better to accept his fate and let the other party continue to misunderstand.

"Thank you." Gu Xiujie secretly took a deep breath. He said, "You were at the door of the dressing room just now. What did you want to say?" He leaned against the wall near Omega, waiting for the other person to speak.

"Just now? I want to tell you that I hate being combined with Alpha." Li Dong put away his little broken expression and said: "But being an Omega on Star R seems to be unable to avoid the fate of having children for Alpha."

It's so fucking, he just started contacting the ordinary world and didn't think of it.

Now recalling carefully, that book list has many high-powered and weird worlds.

Gu Xiujue: "You mean... you don't want to combine with Alpha, and don't want to have children?" He was shocked, why did Omega think so?

There is no such thing as gender inversion in this world. Omega is Omega. He naturally likes the strong and likes Alpha.

"Yes, I don't want to combine with Alpha, and I don't want to have children." Li Dong said: "If I can't find a suitable Beta candidate to be with me, I might go to remove the glands."

"What?" Gu Xiujue widened. Eyes, he shook his head and said: "Your parents will not agree with you to do this." This Omega is too bold. Removal of glands is an operation forbidden by the empire. If found, he will be punished.

Li Dong said: "I will go secretly." The big deal is to find a reliable private doctor: "Well, I have been online for too long, I should go." He found a reminder message from his terminal that Omega could not If you have been online for more than three hours, you will be forced to go offline and be blacklisted.

Gu Xiujue followed.

Li Dong stood at the door and said, "If you are willing to help, I can change the gland removal surgery to pheromone implantation." He said, staring at Gu Xiujie's neck: "Take your pheromone, Implanted into my body."

Gu Xiujie: "..." He stroked his neck with his fingers in a dazed manner. This reaction can be said to be very sensitive.

Li Dong heard that the male lead's breathing had changed, and he felt as if he had been fed an aphrodisiac.

The deep black eyes of the other party immediately formed a hazy mist, and the words that came out of the mouth were still sensible: "With all due respect, your decision is sloppy. You didn't even think about it, and didn't understand me. "

Li Dong: "Three days later is my coming-of-age ceremony. During the estrus period, do I have the American time to get to know you?" He picked up Gu Xiujie's collar and said, "I will fight for what you want. Nothing. What will always wait for you to hesitate."

After saying this, Li Dong pulled Gu Xiujie into the room, and he pushed the other party to the sofa.

Obviously this is the result of Gu Xiu's half-pushing, otherwise an Omega would not be able to overthrow a powerful Beta.

Li Dong was too direct. He didn't kiss Gu Xiujie or touch the other person anywhere. He just went directly to the restricted area: "Disgusted?" A Beta, would he dislike others doing this...

But think about them. People in the world are naturally accustomed to the six genders, how can they be disgusted.

"No." Gu Xiujie: "Not disgusted..." He was just stupid, and at the same time a feeling of shyness spread all over his body quickly, and his handsome face burst into red.

And it feels a bit weird. Being occupied by an Omega in this matter is more ashamed than being suppressed by Alpha, just like a crime.

Li Dong: "I saved others by myself..." He also wanted to bend over to give the male lead some benefits, but was suddenly forced to offline by the system.

Fuck...

Gu Xiu was determined to look at the sudden disappearance of Omega. He was both lost and relieved: "..." Then he lay on the sofa and stared at the ceiling in a daze.

Li Dong's actions just now were very sudden, he was not mentally prepared at all, so he acted so calmly.

In fact, the powerful Beta is not used unless you marry an Alpha.

When Gu Xiujue and Horatio were together, they only hugged and kissed, and they had never had an intimate relationship.

In the few years he was together, he actually had no illusions about combining with Horatio.

But just now, he was touched by an Omega... he didn't hate it, and he secretly remembered...

Then something happened that made Gu Xiujie even more ashamed. He got up with a face that could be fried. A suspicious trace was found on the sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 69.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
88K 4.1K 127
Falling in Love Inside an Urban Legend 在都市怪谈里谈恋爱[快穿] Author(s) 小生不知 Status in COO 152 Chapters (Completed) Description Question: What is it like to b...
31.7K 896 66
Title: 渣攻,你爹来咯! Author:不吃姜糖 Status: Completed Description: Qi Qingyun encountered his wife's dystocia in his previous life and was killed by a car on...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...