Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

Par sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... Plus

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO

277 12 0
Par sleepypeeble

 The late return of Omega at home is a big event. The three of them, mother and son, return home, and Father Chu is waiting at home.

He frowned, but couldn't bear to criticize Li Dong: "Huanhuan, you make us very worried."

Li Dong: "I'm sorry." He stood in front of Chu's father, looking tired: "Assure you, no There will be another time."

Father Chu is a middle-aged male Alpha. He was very handsome when he was young. He is still a handsome old man: "Of course I believe you." He was reluctant to blame the younger son, so he changed immediately. The smiley face: "Are you hungry? Go eat and rest."

Li Dong: "Okay." He said goodbye to everyone and went to his room.

Father Chu: "Let's talk about it, what's the matter?" He watched the younger son leave. He looked at his wife and eldest son with a serious expression.

"Huanhuan may be the maturity period." Mother Chu: "I guess... he had a false estrus today." But thankfully, she said: "The person who took Huanhuan is Major General Gu Xiujie. There is no relationship between them. What happened."

"Major General Gu Xiujue?" Chu Dad: "Why is it him again?" He still remembered that this major general was the man who was brought to court by his son last time.

Mother Chu: "This major general is very pitiful. He didn't do anything to Huanhuan. It was just a misunderstanding last time."

Brother Chu: "I support my mother's views, although I'm not directly under Major General Gu." He shrugged. : "The character of this major general, everyone knows that he can't hurt an Omega." On the

contrary, he is a people's hero who defends his home and the country . Everyone who joins the army knows how difficult the task is.

If it were not for the mission, Major General Gu Xiujie could have a healthy body and happily marry his lover Major General Horatio.

Father Chu: "I didn't doubt that he was a bad person." After all, he was also a soldier and understood the sense of mission of a soldier: "What I worry about is that Huanhuan is attracted by his story and wants to combine with a Beta."

Gu Xiu is by no means bad. The point is that he is a Beta and is not pregnant. How can he have an excellent Omega.

"I don't allow this to happen." Father Chu: "Don't say more, immediately organize a bar mitzvah for Huanhuan, is there a problem?"

Mother Chu and Brother Chu: "Okay, you have the final say."

Li In Dong's room, Mother Chu brought some food.

"Thank you mom." Li Dong had just finished taking a bath. He was wearing pajamas and holding a book in his hand: "Uh, I think I should read it again." He has an Omega life manual.

Mother Chu smiled kindly and was a little worried at the same time: "Huanhuan." She sat on the side of the bed: "Your dad said just now that we must hold an Mitzvah ceremony for you as soon as possible." It

's time for Omega to choose a partner.

"You want me to choose a strong Alpha, I know it very well." Li Dong: "But I don't want an Alpha." He flipped through the book and said very calmly: "Choose who to live with me for the rest of my life is the only one I have. Right."

Mother Chu raised her eyebrows: "Do you like Major General Gu?"

"Not like it." Li Dong: "I just think he suits me, at least there is no other person I like."

"Your father disagrees. "Mother Chu sighed, and she arranged the food for her son: "Eat, I'll talk about these things tomorrow."

There is not no precedent for Omega to like Beta in history, but they will not have a good result.

"No matter when, my answer is the same." Li Dong blinked and said with a smile.

What a lovely son, Mother Chu thought, she leaned over and kissed her son on the cheek, willing to fight for everything: "Listen, no matter what, mom loves you."

"I love you too." Li Dong replied. Kissed.

He watched Mother Chu leave, dropped the book in his hand, and concentrated on enjoying the belated dinner.

A restless day ended peacefully.

The next morning, the doctor came, and she checked Li Dong's body.

After a blood test confirmed, the doctor looked serious, and she said to Mother Chu: "Yes, Omega has indeed entered a mature stage, and the hormone level in the body is about to reach its peak. It is speculated that it will cause estrus within a month."

Li Dong dizzy . , He pressed his skin from which blood had been drawn, and the doctor's instructions came from his ears.

For a period of time in the future, he cannot go out, drink alcohol, do vigorous sports, etc.

Doctor: "Of course, the most urgent thing is to choose an excellent Alpha for your family's Omega and help him pass the estrus period."

After all, children always have to marry when they are older. This is inevitable.

"Okay." Mother Chu: "Thank you doctor for your concern. The coming-of-age ceremony is still being organized. I believe it will be in these few days." She pressed her worry in her heart and sent the doctor away.

Li Dong had to cancel all the courses that needed to go out. He was very happy to cancel this one.

"Huanhuan." Mother Chu said: "When your father comes back tonight, I will talk to him." Although her opinion is the same as that of her husband, she doesn't want her youngest son to marry a Beta who was abandoned.

Li Dong: "Okay, you are so kind to me." He got up and hugged Mother Chu, during which he secretly threw away the toffee given by the doctor... He didn't need to take this stuff for the injection.

In the afternoon, Li Dong was forbidden to enter the gym at home, and he stared at the unused connection warehouse.

The doctor said that it was not possible to do intense exercise, but did not say that it was impossible to do intense exercise online.

The link warehouse is connected to the human consciousness. After lying down, the human spirit is placed in a virtual space. People call this virtual space a star network.

Xingwang is the back garden of citizens. They register with their real names and relax here.

From Chu Huanyan's memory, Li Dong knew about the existence of Xingwang, and he always wanted to come and take a look.

And Horatio said that Gu Xiujue likes to surf the Internet during a certain period of time and do activities in a certain area.

After successfully connecting the brain, Li Dong opened his eyes, and a star network map appeared in front of him.

Raise your hand to open the name of the large area, and then click on it layer by layer to find the location you want.

Then Li Dong remembered that he could directly enter the place name to search for the location.

After pressing confirm, Li Dong appeared at the login point at this location.

He suddenly appeared in people's eyes, and seeing his height and appearance, everyone knew that it was an Omega who came to the star network.

Wait, Omega?

The guys looked up at the name of this area: Tough Guys Club.

That's right, in an area full of tough guy breath, it's amazing that an Omega appears.

There are two reasons why Li Dong came here. One is that the Internet is not affected by hormones, and Omega acts casually on the Internet. It doesn't matter.

Second, Gu Xiujue likes to play here. This is a paradise for him and Horatio.

"Hi." A handsome and elegant young man came to Li Dong with a gentle smile: "Are you alone? Or do you need me to introduce you to the tough guy club?"

Li Dong: "Okay, thank you." He said to him. The young man who struck up smiled, not as shy as the usual Omega: "Take me to the fighting arena, it's too big here." He might not find his way.

Youth: "I am happy to serve you." He stared at Li Dong intently, his eyes full of appreciation: "My name is Neil, you are very attractive."

It seems that Omega is more likely to be accosted in an environment like the Internet.

"Chu Huanyan." Li Dong stretched out his hand to Neil: "It's nice to meet you, Neil." He suddenly remembered that the male protagonist of The Matrix seemed to be Neil. Upon closer inspection, the two looked alike, the same. He is an elegant man.

"Chu Huanyan?" Neil opened his mouth in disbelief, "Oh, you are Chu Huanyan, the one who has a lot of news recently?" In order to protect Omega, the empire never publishes Omega's photos, so the citizens told Chu. Huanyan only hears his name, but doesn't see him.

He actually dumped Major General Horatio...

Wait, Major General Horatio currently seems to be appearing frequently in the fighting arena.

Neil: "Are you here to see Major General Horatio?"

Li Dong smiled without saying a word. His leisurely and calm temperament made Neil feel that he... fell in love, and it deserves to have left Major General Horatio. The Omega feels very different.

In the fighting arena, this place belonged to the tough guy, suddenly an Omega came.

Neil who accompanied Li Dong: "Many people are watching us, they are envious of me." He entrusted Li Dong's blessing, and for the first time felt the taste of being jealous.

"An Omega..."

"

Uh , an Omega..." Li Dong walked with wind, he was not affected by any commotion around him, as if the fighting arena was opened in his home, he was just visiting his own property.

"..." Neil was in a very complicated mood. How did he feel that this Omega was more handsome than himself, and he felt handsome.

"Is this the fighting arena?" Li Dong: "Thank you, Neil, for bringing me here." He evoked a smile at the youth beside him.

Neil: "Uh, I don't mind staying with you..."

"No, I found the person I was looking for." Li Dong said, his gaze cast towards ten o'clock.

Through the ring one by one, he saw a tall and stern young man leaning on an inconspicuous corner, watching the battle with his arms folded.

The slightly long hair on Gu Xiu's forehead was messy and sweaty, indicating that he had warmed up just now and was only resting now.

Looking at the shirts casually hung on her body, she looked decadent and unrestrained, with a different kind of attraction.

At this time, in the arena in front of Gu Xiujue, the two fighting men decided the winner.

They came down from the ring one after another, and walked to Gu Xiujie and said something, perhaps asking for advice and discussing things.

Li Dong ignored the surprised gaze around him, and walked over to Gu Xiujie.

The people around were dumbfounded, an Omega appeared in the fighting arena, right?

All Alpha and Beta encountered on the road, they involuntarily gave way to Li Dong.

Gu Xiujie stepped onto the ring, he was ready to fight another fight and then left.

But something was wrong, and the surroundings suddenly became quiet.

"..." Gu Xiujue looked behind him, and he was shocked: "Omega?" Hell, he looked around and confirmed that it was a fighting arena.

Li Dong swaggered over: "Hi, Major General Gu, good afternoon."

Gu Xiujie: "Why are you here?" He frowned, "You forgot my advice?" An Omega who is about to come into heat, restless. Run everywhere, and specifically run to places with a lot of Alpha.

"This is Star Net." Li Dong: "I don't have any danger here." He said, turning over and climbing up the ring, moving neatly: "Major General, how about a game?"

Alpha and Betas around In an uproar, they all watched over.

Really interesting, an Omega challenged Beta.

"Don't play... this is not the place for you to play." Gu Xiujie: "You should go to the place that suits you." He showed a little helplessness, his face was still cold, but he was twisted.

"..." Fuck, he blushed?

It's okay for Gu Xiu to never blush. As soon as he blushed, Li Dong remembered what he had forgotten yesterday.

Having lived for two lifetimes, experiencing that kind of feeling for the first time made Li Dong's mood extremely complicated. Not only did he have X, but he was also licked by a victim...

Fuck, now he still thinks of his knees soft.

How did the other party do it? At that time, it was also a ghostly obsession!

Li Dong: "Stop talking nonsense, I'm not as casual as you think." He said, raising his hand to take off his coat and hanging it on the flexible fence at will.

Such a neat and neat Omega immediately aroused a commotion around him.

"This Omega is so handsome!" Someone shouted: "Major General Gu, hurry up and accept his challenge!"

"Yes, yes!" The whistles came and went one after another, suddenly making the fighting arena lively.

Neil: "Hahahaha..." An Omega challenged the major general here, and he immediately sent a message on the star network: "Look, everyone, Omega challenges Major General Gu Xiujue in the fighting arena!"

Gu Xiujue: "Don't be like this." He folded his arms and looked at Li Dong with a very embarrassed and unacceptable look: "Don't embarrass me any more, I have no intention of contacting you too much."

"In a few days, my family will hold a bar mitzvah for me. Li Dong: "At that time, as you wish, I will become someone else's Omega."

Gu Xiujue: "This is a matter of course." He didn't think about the second result.

Li Dong: "Then what are you afraid of?" He opened his hands and said openly with a smile: "A few more days, will you not allow me to go crazy?"

He said the word'you' and gave it to Gu Xiu. Determine an illusion that you have the right to decide everything.

Hearing this word coming out of Omega's mouth, Gu Xiujie's heart trembled.

"Come on, make me happy, okay?" Li Dong: "Just like you did yesterday." He resisted his inner complaints and made a look that I enjoyed.

Really fuck.

"I'm not going to fight back, you can do it." Gu Xiujie: "Until you feel satisfied." He put down his hands and took off his defenses against Li Dong.

In the ring, Gu Xiujue never tried to give up resistance. He was very competitive in his bones and would never allow himself to be a mermaid.

Forget it now, he won't fight back.

"Really look down on me." Li Dong: "You don't think I made tofu, do you?" He walked over and punched Gu Xiujie's abdomen lightly, and the other party remained motionless.

The Alphas and Betas underneath burst into laughter, and now they want to be Gu Xiujie. Really, being molested by Omega's fists, nothing is more embarrassing than this.

"Your abdominal muscles are very hard." Li Dong: "My fists are all hurt." He approached Gu Xiujie and said with a smile.

Gu Xiujue: "..." He stepped back silently, sweating on his forehead: "Go on, I said this is not for you." At the same time, his eyes looked at Omega's fist. Does it really hurt?

Li Dong: "That won't work. Since I have come up, I have to fight." He looked back at the buddies who watched the show, and begged: "Don't fight back, just compare and teach me two tricks."

Then he showed up. The action to prepare for the attack: "Come on, I will rely on you if I meet bad guys in the future, Major General Gu."

"Have you practiced fighting?" Gu Xiujie asked, squinting his eyes. He found Li Dong's The action is very standard, which makes him interested.

"Hmm." Li Dong: "Hurry up, you have a little ink."

"Okay, you have to be careful." Gu Xiujie put on a defensive posture. He pretended that he was serious, and he was'full force' against an Omega enemy.

The appearance of the male lead is really imaginative...

Li Dong rushed forward, and his first move showed his lap skills.

This action is very handsome, but the strength is slightly insufficient, and Gu Xiujue can easily resist this kick.

"Very well... come again..." His handsome face was not only red, but he was always flushed, fighting with Omega as if he had sex with Omega, very rippling.

"Yeah." Li Dong was just a test and didn't use all his strength: "I'm going to be serious."

Gu Xiujue : "Okay..." He opened his lips slightly, and his wet face was sexy and charming: "You can go all out."

It's wonderful to play free combat with an Omega.

The surrounding Alphas and Betas were envious of Gu Xiujie.

But when Li Dong started to use his fighting skills, their moods were ups and downs immediately, um, the left uppercut just now was very good!

Yes, this mid lane attack is also very agile, oh, great, Omega's playing skills are very stable! Major General Gu may be at a loss!

Neil: "This is a live report from Neal! Major General Gu and Omega are fighting fiercely. You heard it right. Yes, Omega's fighting skills are very good. He punched Major General Gu again, oh, in the middle. Left face, wait, our Major General Gu smiled, God, I am so happy, I also want to be beaten by Omega!"

Li Dong: "..." What about good elegance?

Neal's commentary quickly spread throughout the star network, and soon someone rushed to the fighting arena.

"Your fighting skills are better than I thought." Gu Xiujue: "But the strength is too weak, pay attention, I want to start fighting back." He felt that Li Dong has stronger potential, so he taught seriously.

Li Dong: "!!!" Saying good is not going to fight back, liar!

When Gu Xiujie retaliated, Li Dong entered a state of strenuous defense.

Neil: "Oh my God! Major General Gu began to fight back, Omega was embarrassed in front of him, oh no, Omega fell off, no no, he was hugged by Major General Gu again immediately... No, I was madly jealous of him! So far, those who want to see come by themselves!"

Damn, angry.

Gu Xiujue hugged Li Dong. This person was almost thrown by himself just now, but fortunately, he stopped in time.

Li Dong: "...You are really strong." He thought his fighting skills were very good, but he was actually vulnerable in front of Gu Xiujie.

"You also surprised me." Gu Xiujue said.

The two of them are panting, their eyes facing each other, each has a sexy and sweaty face, full of attraction.

This hug movement lasted more than ten seconds without any interruption.

"Xiu!" Horatio came from a distance. He saw this scene, furious: "You actually did an Omega, are you still a human?"

Li Dong and Gu Xiujue both returned to their senses, and they separated a little. Nodded, turned to look at Horatio.

The burly Alpha quickly rushed into the ring and punched the stunned Gu Xiujie: "You are too selfish! Jealousy makes you ugly!"

Gu Xiujue: "Um..." He bitterly. With a muffled snort, he retreated to the edge of his beaten mouth, showing the power of Horatio's punch.

Li Dong: "Major General Horatio, you have misunderstood." He walked to Gu Xiujie and checked Gu Xiujie's injuries: "We are discussing fighting techniques, not what you think." The

scum attack hit people as soon as he came up . , Too reckless.

Horatio: "Huanhuan, do you believe that a powerful Beta is learning fighting skills with you?" He was very angry and felt that Gu Xiujue deceived himself: "Xiu, I thought you were kind to Huanhuan, but I didn't expect you to still Jealous!"

Gu Xiujie: "Please stop your nonsense." He raised his head, and his face that had laughed and cursed at Horatio was indifferent: "Major General Horatio, I officially declare here today. Your good feeling ends here." The

audience was as quiet as a chicken, but the barrage in their hearts never stopped.

They think it's too bloody!

Three people have formed three couples!

In the beginning, Alpha and Beta were born to death, but they were all born together; Alpha abandoned Beta and decided on Omega.

The climax came, Omega abandoned Alpha! Turn your head to contact Beta!

Beta announced that it has finished playing with Alpha, and it seems to like Omega!

Horatio: "What?" It feels good to stop there? He doesn't believe how much Gu Xiujue relies on this feeling. There is no need to analyze: "Don't evade your own responsibility, you are doing something wrong."

"I have no feelings for you anymore." Gu Xiujue said wearily, "Don't Interfere with my affairs again." He looked at his former lover, his eyes tingling deep, for his unshakable faith in the past: "Can't you understand human words? Horatio?" "You..." Horatio Shaw: "you like this make people very angry, very disappointed." increasingly paranoid is wrong, he said:. "go on like this you will embark on crooked road, no one can hold you, repair" this is a In a world of rules, those who follow the rules gain benefits, and those who violate the rules are not accepted. Li Dong: "Okay." He looked very hot next to him, but he was very happy to hear that the male lead said that the attack on the scum ends here: "Major General Horatio, have you heard of duty?"

He walked up to Gu Xiujie and helped the other person block Horatio's sight: "Anything Xiu does has nothing to do with you. You and him are just a stranger or an enemy now, because you abandon him, you are not qualified to be here. Beep beep." SO: "Keep your duty, don't do anything under the banner of being good for others, because he doesn't need it." Horatio: "..." He looked embarrassed, as long as he was. I personally understand that Li Dong's words are a kind of naked contempt: "You don't know anything. I was born to death with Xiu, and you can't understand our feelings." He thinks that even if we break up, the two people will still be bound to each other. , No one can forget no one, no one can never want to escape from someone's life. "Maybe you are right." Li Dong: "Next I want to announce one thing." After rolling his eyes secretly, he faced everyone present and said, "Today, as long as anyone can beat Horatio Major General, I'll marry him." There was silence underneath, and then suddenly there was a terrible uproar, roaring, and the whole fighting arena was boiling. "Omega! He said that as long as he wins Major General Horatio, he will marry someone!" The tough guys screamed frantically: "Win Horatio! Win Horatio!" Neil: "What's new! Wait a minute! , But I don't want to tell you this news at all, over!" He hates his underdeveloped limbs and is a Beta with no use for eggs! Gu Xiujue: "You are too childish." He glared at Li Dong, with a faint anger, as if he was holding a cake that he was reluctant to touch, but was finally snatched by a passerby and eaten it. "Major General Gu." Li Dong walked over to Gu Xiujie, and he whispered close to the opponent's ear: "Will you fight for me?" The most vicious curse in history came out: "If you win him, I am your Omega. " He stretched out the tip of his scarlet tongue and swept across Gu Xiujie's earlobe. Gu Xiujie shuddered, and he chose to close his eyes quickly to avoid revealing the greed in his eyes. A few seconds passed.

He opened his eyes again: "I can't." The heat just now was like an illusion: "I don't deserve you, you should find a strong Alpha." He said, and turned his face aside, and clearly refused.

"Powerful Alpha?" Li Dong: "Who are you talking about? Horatio?" He pinched Gu Xiujie's chin and looked at each other: "I'm just fond of you. If you're a fucking man, just In a word, can you fight or not?"

Gu Xiujue: "..."

There was no response, he was like a dog, and what the hell was a leopard: "Very good." Li Dong let him go: "That's the way you are in your life, coward. !"

After cursing, Li Dong turned around and left.

Gu Xiujie: "I'll help you hold this ring." He stretched out his hand and held the wrist that pinched his chin, feeling very complicated.

He didn't believe that this Omega really fell in love with him, maybe just for a while; he didn't believe that Horatio could hold the ring, and there were many strong men who could beat Horatio.

"You don't need to be guarded." Li Dong said: "If you don't want to be with me, just leave this ring and let others come up."

Gu Xiujie: "You are too self-willed." He said angrily: "You and me Together, no one will bless." This is the rule Horatio said, and I have to admit that it is the fact.

He can free himself from the rules and enjoy freedom and loneliness, but he cannot suffer with Omega.

"Then I don't care." Li Dong said: "Major General Horatio, if no one can beat you in the end, I will marry you." After he said this, he broke away from Gu Xiujie's hand and turned around. Ring.

The author has something to say: [Little Theater ③Major General Innocent Destroyed Prequel]

Gu Xiujue: Is it my EX or the EX of my target that I want to tear?

Li Dong: What did you say, say it again?

Gu Xiujie: I...I... (blushing, running away)

Li Dong: ... (crazy thinking about the sun, my sister and her brother are already hungry and thirsty)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

445K 15.5K 200
Alternate Title :[快穿]被黑化大佬佔有 Status : Ongoing Author : 红茶叔叔 Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world worked hard to influence them, but... ...
3.6K 171 32
PREVIOUSLY NAMED ME, MY BABY AND A MAYBE "Leah I know we just met, but I feel such a strong bond to you, like I was meant to meet you" I was shocked...
154K 5.4K 149
Qin Lang is a aloof president, serious look with long legs and high value. There are countless secret crushes on him. It's a pity, he has always been...
36.5K 1.1K 93
Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Protagonist: Pei Du┃ Supporting role: Feng...