Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

بواسطة sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... المزيد

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender

334 20 0
بواسطة sleepypeeble

Liang Gou is a gentleman, tall and thin. He looks neither as good as Jin Dachuan, nor is he an outstanding person.

But think about it, if you don't have two brushes, how could he become Guan Yaoming's confidant?

It turns out that Liang Gou is a talented person who is keen to study black technology, and he has a bunch of ghosts and talents under his hands.

These geniuses are best at tracking, searching and stealing data/information.

The police said that for the safety of the undercover, they have destroyed all the undercover information.

But if a person has truly existed in society, the information cannot be completely destroyed.

As long as the undercover agent has friends/classmates/family, he will definitely be found out.

Liang Gou first checked Zhao Mian. When he heard the following report that Zhao Mian was born in a police family and his father died in the service of investigating Guan Ye, his heart shook and his face changed.

It didn't take long: "Brother Gou, the identity of Lin Mo has been found out. He is an undercover agent for the police."

Liang Gou: "What--!" He roared, and immediately grabbed the young man who reported him: "You he Mom tells me clearly, what is Lin Mo?" The

young internet addict: "Brother Gougou, I was wrong just now." During the investigation, he already knew that Lin Mo was the lover of the boss, so he spoke very carefully: "But The day after he went to bed with the boss, he contacted the police and said he wanted to resign."

Liang Gou: "Why do you want to resign? You tell me everything from beginning to end." The

young internet addict: "Good brother. "He puts on his glasses and reports slowly with a copy of the information in his hand, but as we all know, the eloquence of otaku is generally not good.

Liang Gou: "It's done." He snatched the information of Siyanzi and said, "I will directly report to Brother Yao, and I will ask you for credit after solving this matter." Siyanzi

: "Thanks. ...Thank you brother dog." Otaku, he will stutter when he is nervous and excited.

Twenty-four hours have passed by this time.

Li Dong slept in the study until noon. When he got up, he saw several buddies playing cards with cigarettes in the living room.

Young people: "Hey, Brother Xiaomo is early."

Li Dong: "Morning." He looked around: "Where are you Brother Chuan?"

Huang Mao Xiaoyoung: "Brother Chuan went to buy lunch." He is weak and weak. He said, "Is Brother Xiaomo hungry? I called Brother Chuan to bring you a copy?"

Li Dong said, "Okay , thank you, I will wash my face and brush my teeth first." He walked up and found a dull pain in his calf.

When he got to the bathroom, he sat on the toilet and lifted the trousers of his left foot to see that it was purple with blue and swollen.

Jin Dachuan: "Brother Xiaomo, got up?" He took out a lunch box and greeted: "Come on, eat first."

Li Dong: " Brother Chuan , thank you." He was indeed hungry, came over and sat down. He picked up his chopsticks and ate: "Thank you." Xiao Huangmao poured a cup of hot tea and he quickly thanked him.

Huang Mao: "Brother Xiaomo is really polite." He already knew from Jin Dachuan that this is the love of the boss, and his relationship is very good. It is said that a while ago, he had a drink with Brother Yao.

This is a clear road, and it is not the same as the wild roads ahead.

The elders of them finished their meal and continued to play cards after they had nothing to do.

Li Dong joined the battle. He held a card in one hand and reached out to the cigarette case on Jin Dachuan's desk in the other hand: "Brother

Chuan , bring me one." Jin Dachuan: "Hey, don't stop." He quickly put the cigarette case. possession of his pocket, saying: "Yao brother do not let you smoke it I dare you to smoke?."

I was found still a.

Li Dong: "..." Lao Tzu thought about being controlled after breaking up, angry.

His hand changed its way and stretched under the table, took out a candy from the box and tore it open. He looked at the card and played the card seriously.

Huang Mao: "Hey, I don't want this

picture of Brother Xiaomo." Jin Dachuan: "Smuggler." He drew a big card and threw out four cards: "Three belts and one."

"..." Fuck...

Holding Xiao Shunzi in his hand, Li Dong calmly pretended that his brother was not in a hurry.

Jin Dachuan, right? Very good, your partner remembers you.

The conversation was divided into two parts, and then talked about Liang Gou. He drove to the villa with the documents to find Guan Yaoming.

Liang Gou: "Brother Yao." He pushed open the gym door: "..." Their boss was punching and beating fiercely.

Guan Yaoming: "Is there a result?" He stopped, taking off his gloves sweaty, and throwing it on the ground casually: "What is in your hand? Information? Let me see for myself." He walked over and ripped off his subordinates. In the paper.

Liang Gou: "Brother Yao, are you..." I don't want to listen to the truth. Reporting things are not like this before. The boss can't wait for him to summarize the whole thing in the simplest sentence. The process is not important. It is the boss's style to listen directly to the result.

"He's an undercover agent." Guan Yaoming flipped through the information, flipped through the pages, then threw it on the ground: "Agou." He said, "I'm so fucking ridiculous, right?"

Zhao Mian is the son of a policeman, hugging him. The purpose of revenge comes! He has been in love for three years.

Lin Mo is an undercover agent, and at the beginning he was investigating the evidence of his Laozi! He was convinced that the other party liked him.

Liang Gou: "Boss, at least Brother Xiao Mo is really trying to protect you." They found the conversation record between Li Dong and the connector. Li Dong said when he contacted the connector for the last time that he found out that Zhao Mian had murderous intentions. , Even after resigning, he will not leave the star emperor.

Guan Yaoming: "He was to protect Zhao Mian, right?" After Zhao Mian was a police officer who sacrificed for the people, the police did not want to see Zhao Mian embarking on a crime.

Liang Gou was silent immediately, and his subordinates had no right to interrupt in the relationship life of the boss.

Guan Yaoming: "You wait for me here." He checked the time and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Twenty minutes later, the two drove to the city.

Guan Yaoming called Jin Dachuan from the car: "Dachuan, Agou and I are coming over now. How about your side?"

Jin Dachuan: "Brother Yao, we're playing cards." He held his mobile phone in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

I played the cards and looked at the cards, but I was busy: "Hey, don't move, I will eat this!" Guan Yaoming frowned fiercely: "If I ask you to watch someone, you will take your brothers to play cards?" Damn, this guy. Can you be more reliable? Almost four people!

Jin Dachuan: "No, Brother Yao, Brother Xiaomo said we were bored and we played cards with him..."

Li Dong: "Fuck you, don't use me as an excuse." He said, holding a lollipop to warn Comrade Jin Dachuan , Speak carefully.

Guan Yaoming: "Then you play, I'll hang up." He listened to the laughter over there, and hung up the phone like an electric shock.

Liang Gou saw the boss furrowing his brows and feeling gloomy. He complained about Zhao Mian and Lin Mo in his heart: Damn, one or two of them are white-eyed wolves.

Only their brother Yao stupidly moved true feelings to people. Now that they find out such things, they can feel uncomfortable in their heart.

Guan Yaoming: "Agou, what do you think I should do?"

Liang Gou: "This...no one can make decisions for Brother Yao." He said carefully, "Because only you know the relationship between you. Where to go..."

If outsiders like them are making the decision, of course it will be handled cleanly, treating Lin Mo as a policeman and staying away. It's a big deal not to talk to each other in the future.

But they Yaoge clearly have deep roots in their love, otherwise they would not seem difficult to make decisions.

Guan Yaoming: "I'm not asking you, what should I do with him..." He closed his eyes and showed frustration: "I beat him last night, how will I face him today?"

Where is Liang Gou, this...this is A question?

"Boss, it's normal to have a fight between men." Their brother Yao's temper is well known, and it's normal to get up and move your hands in a hurry.

The point is that things are not that simple.

Guan Yaoming shook his head: "We moved our hands a while ago, and he later warned me not to do anything with him again." These people don't know Li Dong's temper! "He must be very angry."

Liang Gou opened his mouth dumbfounded, and when such a major event happened, their boss didn't want to break up with Xiao Xianrou?

How rare is this...

Then I went downstairs to Li Dong's house.

"I'll go to the drugstore to buy some medicine." Guan Yaoming got out of the car: "You wait for me here." He told his subordinates.

Liang Gou looked at the back of the boss who was no longer energetic, and he was immediately relieved, thinking that these days, not only looking for a female daughter-in-law should be carefully served, but also a male daughter-in-law should be carefully served.

About ten minutes later, in front of Li Dong's house, Guan Yaoming took out a key and opened the door.

He saw that the living room was quiet, a few young people were chatting on their mobile phones, and no one was playing cards.

"Brother Yao, Brother Dog."

All the people in the room stood up and called people.

Guan Yaoming: "Well, where are you from Brother Chuan?" He looked around, and finally stopped in the direction of the bedroom: "Sleeping?"

Little Huangmao: "Brother

Chuan is in the bathroom, Brother Mo is sleeping." Guan Yaoming looked at it. Time, it was only half an hour since he called Jin Dachuan just now.

Half an hour ago, I was still playing cards happily, and half an hour later I went to sleep in the house.

"You stay here, I'll go in and take a look." He said, carrying the medicine and walking to the bedroom door: "..." Knocked on the door twice, then opened the door and went in.

Li Dong leaned Erlang's legs on the bed, reading a magazine.

He glanced at the door and saw that it was Guan Yaoming, and immediately threw the magazine on the opponent's face: "What are you doing in my room? Did I let you in?"

Guan Yaoming stretched out his hand to catch the magazine, and practiced well in advance. It seemed: "I look at your feet." He said.

Mentioning this, Li Dong immediately calmed down, looking at the luxurious ceiling, he was organizing language.

At this time, Guan Yaoming walked to the bed, he knelt down on one knee, and carefully rolled up Li Dong's trousers with both hands.

A bluish-purple bruise came into my eyes, shocking.

Guan Yaoming was born in this sturdy and violent family environment, and he has seen numerous wounds since childhood.

This part of Li Dong's calf, to him, is so light that it is not worth mentioning.

Guan Yaoming: "I'm sorry." He took out the medicine he bought and applied the medicine to Li Dong lightly and bandaged it.

Li Dong: "Actually, I don't care about being injured. What is the bloodshed of a man?" He paused after talking and asked Guan Yaoming, "Have you checked the things that should be checked?"

Guan Yaoming: "Almost, you approached at first I, to check my father's evidence, right?" He raised his eyes to Li Dong: "But then you said, you know that the evidence has been destroyed, and you won't find the evidence, why?"

Li Dong's heart suddenly raged, and finally gathered. Makes a shock full of fuck, such a secret conversation, the other party also knows?

No wonder the evidence of Guan Zhengtao's crimes can be completely destroyed. For decades, the police have been anxious, but the methods turned out to be extraordinary.

"If I said that it was my own subjective surrender, would you believe it?" Li Dong: "The police have worked hard for so many years and sacrificed so many police officers, but still haven't found them. Do you think I am a newcomer? Can a rookie find it?"

He sneered. After all, Lin Mo in the original book is a trained professional, and Li Dong is just an ordinary person.

"You stay by my side, the terror is not simply to monitor Zhao Mian." Guan Yaoming: "Then what is your purpose for staying by my side?" He put down the scissors for cutting gauze and slowly tied the gauze on Li Dong's legs. it is good.

Li Dong said, "Thank you." He glanced at his calf and felt that he was bandaged very professionally. He deserves to be a big man who often fights and fights. He is very convinced: "First of all, I have no malice against you. I said, I just want to watch Zhao Mian not do anything to you."

Speaking of this, he said: "You have checked Zhao Mian's details, right? Then remember my advice, be careful of this person, don't meet him alone, he is more dangerous than you think."

Guan Yaoming "I know." He got up from the ground, sat on Li Dong's bed and said, "Now let's talk about our affairs."

Li Dong: "That's easy." He sat up from the bed and said, "Undercover That's it, right? Do you have any questions?" If you have any questions, please hurry up and ask, there may be no chance in the future.

Guan Yaoming looked at him, frowning slowly.

"If there are no doubts, I should withdraw." Li Dong: "Be careful in the future. Your family has too many enemies. Be careful about everything. Do you understand?" Don't be stupid. You will be scumbed once in a relationship. .

If Guan Yaoming could carefully check the details of each other when he was with Zhao Mian, this kind of thing would not happen.

"What do you mean?" Guan Yaoming: "Do you want to break up with me?"

In such a situation, most people will euphemistically express their regrets and various feelings.

Li Dong is not such a person. He is a gay with a straight mind. He nodded and said, "Well, I dumped you."

Guan Yaoming: "..."

"You look like you, aren't you?" Li Dong "It's normal for you to dump me and I dump you when you are in love, or do you only accept you and don't accept others to dump you?" He said with a very good temper: "That's fine, you come and break up, I don't care."

"Xiao Mo, I don't want to argue with you yesterday." Guan Yaoming: "If you feel angry in your heart, just let it go, I will accept it." He stood up, took off his coat and threw it away, waiting for Li Dong to beat him up. Look like.

Li Dong treated him coldly: "This is not good for me. I really don't want to hit you." He said, "I really didn't break up with you because you kicked me. Is it wise for you to be rational?"

"What's the reason for that?" Guan Yaoming: "Is everything you said false?" He stared at Li Dong's face intently: "You said that's it." In front of so many brothers that day, he talked to him. Drank a cup of wine.

Li Dong: "But I discovered that we are not a world person. You are a ferocious animal in nature. I am a herbivore, don't you understand?"

What is a herbivore? It is the little freshness that stays away from ferocious animals and rejects all negative pressures.

"And don't you mind my identity very much?" Li Dong: "You trust me after checking me once? Regardless of previous complaints?" And: "If something happens in the future, do you want to be like this again? Pack me up like this?"

Falling in love with the second generation of black is like this, who can bear it.

"I don't agree to break up." Guan Yaoming: "This matter is put on hold for the time being, and we will talk about it later."

Li Dong: "I will put it on hold for you temporarily, do you have the final say?" As soon as the other party was black, the other party became black , He has no sense of security at all, this hand does not keep the New Year?

Calculate carefully that there are still ten days and eight days to celebrate the New Year. If the breakup is successful, you will just go home to recuperate and accompany Shen Shaoyi's parents by the way, planning for the future little days.

Guan Yaoming: "You are getting angry now." He turned around twice and said, "I will solve Zhao Mian's matter first."

Li Dong: "That's fine, don't restrict my personal freedom, I will follow you slowly. Talk slowly."

Guan Yaoming: "..." He gasped in secret, carrying Li Dong uncomfortably: "Where do you want to go?"

"I have the right not to tell you when I am angry." Li Dong: "You should do it." Why go, don't forget to remove your people."

Guan Yaoming: "Since you said Zhao Mian is dangerous, and Zhao Mian knows that I am with you, it is better to let people follow you."

Li Dong: "You still can't believe me?" I

couldn't talk about this, and the atmosphere was stagnant.

Guan Yaoming: "I hope you will consider our affairs more calmly, and everything else, don't be so childish, I..." He couldn't go on, Li Dong's attitude made him a little broken, and he became like that last night. Responsibility.

"You want me to calm down, then give me some space, don't tie me up, it will only make me disgusted." Li Dong: "Aren't you going to deal with Zhao Mian's affairs? There will be your home in a few days. Go ahead and take

care of these important things first, and we can talk about our affairs later." With people like Guan Yaoming, even the breakup will have to go smoothly, and if you are in a hurry, there may be a dark plot.

"The two bodyguards arranged for you will continue to follow you, other than that I don't ask..." Guan Yaoming: "But you have to be clear, I don't distrust you." He was just afraid, if Li Dong left, Since then, no reply will be given.

Li Dong pursed his mouth: "..." His face was very bad and he took a deep breath.

Now that he is getting angry, he is not in the mood to care about Guan Yaoming's mood at all.

Guan Yaoming has been paying attention to Li Dong's emotional changes. When he saw Li Dong's expression, his heart suddenly felt like a knife.

"Okay, I won't force you, you can do whatever you want." He said, "Then I'm leaving...I'm going to deal with a few things..."

Li Dong clearly heard a little trembling, and he watched Guan Yaoming helplessly. Turned to leave, then sighed.

Love is such a torment, and even more so if you encounter a mismatch.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

493K 8.5K 48
Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and the most important task is to fall in love...
196K 6.4K 147
Su Yang was bound to a 'Slag Cleansing' System, each world he went as a slag Shou that was rejected by the Gong. In order to return home as soon as p...
36.5K 1.1K 93
Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Protagonist: Pei Du┃ Supporting role: Feng...
3.6K 171 32
PREVIOUSLY NAMED ME, MY BABY AND A MAYBE "Leah I know we just met, but I feel such a strong bond to you, like I was meant to meet you" I was shocked...