Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende

377 16 1
By sleepypeeble

 At the celebration banquet that day, Zhao Mian walked absentmindedly because of a bad mood. So much so that he forgot what Lin Mo was doing.

Now suddenly he met Lin Mo at the company. He saw that the handsome and eye-catching little fresh meat was talking to the staff of the company.

The female employees were all attracted by Lin Mo, and didn't even know that they were here, angry.

It stands to reason that Zhao Mian has already won the actor. His current acting career is in full swing. Behind it is the big Buddha Yaoming. He should no longer be jealous of the young and tender little meat.

That would be very wrong.

Zhao Mian was very jealous of Lin Mo's appearance conditions and age advantages. He felt that Lin Mo's existence was very dazzling, and he really reminded himself to hurry up and buy pension insurance.

"Brother Mian?" Li Dong smiled and said hello: "Why are you free today? Come to see Brother Yao?"

Zhao Mian frowned displeasedly and said, "Brother Yao was also what you called? "Although he I don't love Guan Yaoming, but what is Lin Mo's status and is worthy to shout like himself?

"I'm sorry, Brother Mian, missed the word." Li Dong smiled and apologized. The current situation is that Zhao Mian knows that Lin Mo has a grudge against Guan Yaoming, but he thinks that Lin Mo doesn't know that he knows everything and wants to kill with a knife.

"What happened on the day of the celebration party?" Zhao Mian asked aloft. He recalled that Lin Mo had ridden his car that night.

So how did he leave later, and what happened between him and Guan Yaoming?

"Nothing happened. Then I drove someone else's car back to the city." Li Dong replied obediently: "But I saw Mr. Guan, he remembered that I was a small attendant with Brother Mian, watching Brother Mian. For the sake of this, it gave me a chance to endorse."

"What endorsement?" Zhao Mian's mood was suddenly very complicated. He once again made sure that Guan Yaoming loved him very much, and he did not forget to take care of his attendants even when quarreling. .

It's so sour to be fallen in love by the enemy's son.

"XX Juice, the commercial has been filmed." Li Dong said: "It should be broadcast soon, but I don't know how effective it is. After all, it is just a small commercial, which should not improve my reputation."

Zhao Mian thought and said. Like Guan Yaoming, they didn't want Lin Mohong to get up at all: "Come slowly, it's not easy to become popular, not to mention that you are still so young now." He patted Li Dong on the shoulder, pretending to comfort him: "I will try my best if I have a job in the future. I'll help you pay attention."

"Okay, thank you, Brother Mian." Li Dong thanked him, his natural peach eyes that hadn't cut his double eyelids, blinking.

"What's more, entering the entertainment industry is not necessarily for popularity, is it?" Zhao Mian said meaningfully: "Concentrate on what you want to do, I am optimistic about you."

Zhao Mian left with a cool and conceited figure, as expected. The style of a generation of actor.

It is understandable that Guan Yaoming would like Zhao Mian. His appearance and temperament are indeed one of a thousand, rare in the world.

However, Lin Mo didn't lose to anyone at all, otherwise he wouldn't be jealous of Zhao Mian.

"Lin Mo, come back to the office quickly, and Brother Chuan is looking for you." On the other end of the phone came the very nervous voice of the agent Liu Hong. She said, "Did you do something bad?"

Li Dong froze, then laughed. He said, "If that's a bad thing?" Let him guess, Jin Dachuan came to him, it must be related to Guan Yaoming: "Okay, I'll be back soon." The

dazzling little fresh meat walked in casually and he shouted. "Brother

Chuan , what's the matter?" Jin Dachuan: "..." He was not stupid. The moment he saw Li Dong, he suddenly understood what they meant by Brother Yao.

Damn, this is blatantly climbing the wall...

Bah, Zhao Mian is called climbing the wall when he cheats. Their brother Yao just asks for excitement and changes their taste. Yes, that's the word.

"Follow me." He said coldly, listening carefully with a little awkwardness.

"Okay." Li Dong finished his appearance and waved to Liu Hong: "Sister Hong, bye bye, I'm leaving with Brother Chuan first."

Liu Hong was stupid on the spot, daring to have a relationship with his artist. ?

Jin Dachuan unspoken rules Lin Mo?

Pooh, it seems impossible. Jin Dachuan himself came to lead people. This wave of operations was too blatant.

That's...no?

"Brother Chuan, is Brother Yao looking for me?" Li Dong sat in the back row with a smile, his smiling face dazzling Jin Dachuan's inverted mirror.

"Be quiet." Jin Dachuan said. He didn't want to talk to the duck selling ass at all. After all, there is a big difference between the person who is looking for the provocation and the person who is looking for excitement.

They would call Zhao Mian, brother Mian, who had followed Guan Yaoming for two or three years, but they would never respect a little artist who crawled on a bed.

"Okay." Li Dong felt that Jin Dachuan didn't like him, so he shrugged indifferently.

When we arrived at Guan Yaoming's villa, the car that arrived one step earlier than them stopped in the yard.

"Brother Yao is at home, go up to the third floor to find him by yourself." Jin Dachuan warned: "Also, be smart, don't offend Brother Yao, otherwise it is not as simple as Xue Zang." It seems that he also knows that Lin Mo is cold. Things to be done.

"I see." Li Dong looked at meekly, he smiled and watched Jin Dachuan drive away.

Turning around with the wind, all the way into the villa that I didn't appreciate last time. It can be seen that Guan Yaoming has a very manly taste, and all the furnishings here tend to be simple and simple.

However, because Guan Yaoming was still young, he had to show some deliberateness.

He is in a high position at a young age and is eager to show his stability and ability to the outside world, so there are often anxiety and sharpness hidden in the atmosphere.

There were several knocks on the silent promenade.

Li Dong stood at the door, he retracted his knocking hand and unbuttoned the button on his chest, a move full of caution.

If it was Li Dong before, he would never know how to perform such a show.

Thanks to Xi Xingling, Li Dong has been tortured for decades with Li Dong.

"You are really conscious." Guan Yaoming opened the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Li Dong's handsome and sexy face, but he must say that he was willing to accept this kind of flattery.

"Brother Yao." Li Dongruo smiled nonchalantly. His 360-degree handsome face with no dead ends approached Guan Yaoming's ear and said: "Want to give you a kiss, do you mind?"

"Of course you don't mind." Guan Yaoming sneered. , He reached out and pinched Li Dong's chin, and kissed Li Dong simply and roughly.

"..." Very good, this domineering male protagonist is a little bit overwhelmed by us.

After the exchanges over the river and the sea, Li Dong was frightened by Guan Yaoming's hostility, making the soles of his feet cold, mainly because he thought the other party's blatant anger was directed at him.

Later, he slowly realized that Guan Yaoming was venting the anger he had generated from the victim, and had nothing to do with him.

Of course, this other person is Zhao Mian. He and Zhao Mian have not yet reconciled, and they are simply delighted to hear.

Guan Yaoming: "Lin Mo, don't behave in front of me. I won't eat yours. I can give you money and resources, but don't think about something you shouldn't think about..."

Li Dong: "Then you treat me as I am. What? Intelligent automatic XX stick?"

"What if I say yes?" Guan Yaoming choked on the intelligent automatic XX stick. He endured a smile and said, "What do you want to be if you don't want to be this?"

This little artist is so courageous , Not only climbed the bed with Zhao Mian on his back, but also dared to bargain.

"Anyway, nothing should be an intelligent automatic XX stick, if you think so..." Li Dong pushed switch Yaoming: "I will not be with you." He turned around and left, with a loud rejection and a brisk pace. It's so chic.

He didn't leave until he was angry, on the contrary, his mind was very clear.

"Stop." Guan Yaoming said: "You come back to me."

Li Dong stopped, but he didn't come back: "You can call me as soon as you can, but don't insult me, I am not a smart automatic XX stick." The

huge luxurious room , After the rain, the sky is sunny, and the air is filled with a harmonious atmosphere.

"I didn't expect you to be so temperamental?" Guan Yaoming said very unexpectedly. The few evil fires in his heart had long since disappeared without a trace. Now he is in a good mood to tease his new favorite.

"It's okay, my true temper is like this." Li Dong: "I saw Brother Yao for the first time that night, so I looked rather embarrassed. Later I thought about it, Brother Yao is not a heinous person, I don't need to counsel."

Guan Yaoming He said with a smile but a smile: "Just you?" I dared to put the boss on the first meeting. This is a bold genius.

"Brother Yao, this society cannibalize people without spitting out bones. Some things should be striving for." Li Dong turned over. He and Guan Yaoming lay side by side and said with a smile: "I am a person who relies on everything. I don't plan for myself, who will plan for me."

After speaking , he tickled his lips: "Brother Yao, do you have a lollipop here, give me one?" He has quit smoking intermittently over the years, but he can't. Drop.

"No..."

"Then I will kiss you to solve the greedy..." Li Dong smiled and leaned forward.

Guan Yaoming: "Go away, today is enough." He was duplicity, and he gladly accepted Xiao Xianrou's kiss.

The original book says that Guan Yaoming is actually eager to be pursued. No matter how strong he is, he can't hide his feelings.

It is not unreasonable for Li Dong to choose Little Wolf Dog. He really wants Guan Yaoming to understand what it means to be loved.

Ended for the Nth time at noon today.

"It's really sleepy, Brother Yao, can I just sleep in your bed, OK?" Li Dong asked in a daze. The first step is to increase the time everyone spends together and stick to Guan Yaoming as much as possible.

"Yeah." Guan Yaoming said indistinctly: "Go to sleep."

Sure enough, the little fresh meat lying next to him fell asleep soon, and there was a faint snoring sound.

Guan Yaoming stared at Li Dong's sleeping face intently, with a mysterious expression on his face.

It's strange to say that Li Dong is a more picky person, he can not hold and nibble with anyone. Otherwise, in the real world, you'll be out of order, and you don't have to be tragically traversed by reading a few books because of boredom.

When he saw Guan Yaoming's first glance, he didn't think he was annoying. There was an inexplicable sense of intimacy in the other party.

Poisonous, a cruel and cruel boss actually feels intimacy to himself?

"Hey." Guan Yaoming patted Li Dong on the cheek, and he said stiffly: "Get up to eat."

"Huh?" Li Dong smelled the smell of food in the air. He opened his eyes and said, "You actually It's served, are you afraid I can't get up to eat?"

Guan Yaoming: "..." Yes, why the hell did I serve it?

During his silence, Li Dong finished washing three times, and he came out shirtless to eat: "Well, it's delicious, thank you Brother

Yao ." " Fuck-- " Guan Yaoming frowned, and he took out a tissue and wiped it off. The meat sauce Li Dong left on his cheeks.

"..." Li Dong put down his fork with a snap, and under Guan Yaoming's surprised gaze, he got up and picked up his clothes and stomped away like an angry little man.

Guan Yaoming was stunned on the spot, he subconsciously stood up and followed.

Li Dong walked fast in front of him, and the young man with a hickey on his body walked fast while putting on his clothes.

Soon he went downstairs and walked directly to the door. Yes, he had to walk to get a ride.

"Fuck..." Guan Yaoming followed to the door, and when he understood what Li Dong was doing, his face was ridiculously shocked.

The other party, a young artist, lost his temper to himself?

Ha ha ha, who gave him the confidence?

Li Dong is not confident at all, he is really angry.

The main reason is that Xi Xingling was obedient to him in his previous life, Han Tianlin was obedient to him, and Wang Yun was obedient to him. Don't say let him go, it is guilty to talk to him loudly.

Guan Yaoming walked home, he sat down on the chair, watching Li Dong only eat two bites of food.

Kang Dang-all the fucking fly out.

"Fuck!"

Zhao Mian, who was at the airport preparing to board the plane, thought for a while. He thought he should still call Guan Yaoming.

The conversation rang for a long time before the other party answered. He calmed down his voice and said, "Yaoming, I'm going to get on the plane. You really don't want to travel with me?"

Guan Yaoming: "I wish you a pleasant journey. Also, I am very annoying now. , Don't fucking bother me."

Pangji, the phone was hung up.

Zhao Mian looked dumbfounded. He felt that Guan Yaoming was inexplicably angry this time. As for?

But the other party was so angry because of a rumored scandal, it also shows that he loves himself very much.

After shooting the XX brand juice commercial, Li Dong continued to live as an artist in the snow. Moreover, he offended Guan Yaoming and didn't even think he would have a job in the future.

"Shao Yi, someone above wants to see you, please go back to the police station."

Li Dong's application for resignation has not been approved yet, and as an undercover agent, this procedure cannot be done on the open.

He asked him to go back, interrogated him for a long time, and made a psychological evaluation.

Various performances have proved that Li Dong is indeed not suitable for being an undercover agent, or even an ordinary policeman.

"We will notify your father."

"..."

What is meant by flying misfortune? After Li Dong left the police station, he was immediately called back and beaten up by the cheap man.

Very good, we are a little bit overwhelmed by the supporting role's dad.

Li Dong: "Sister Hong, my face is broken, and I can't work during this time." He called his agent.

"I know, you don't have to ask me for leave. Alas, I thought you turned over." Liu Hong didn't expect Lin Mo to be the same as before, nothing happened.

Just when Li Dong thought he was going to be unemployed, he actually made an announcement.

XXX Beautiful Boys Night, a bad variety show, he counted on his good-looking face.

Although he is not well-known, he can't stand Li Dong's good-looking appearance. The director team is very willing to give him a few more shots.

The real Li Dong himself is a veteran cadre, he never sells cute and funny, it is definitely a mistake to let him appear on this kind of hip-hop funny show.

"There is a very handsome little guy in this issue, yes, I mean Lin Mo."

"I found a handsome guy~~ Is he a singer or a star? Why haven't I seen it before?"

"18 minutes and 31 seconds, Lin Mo is in Roll your eyes hahaha"

"I saw a certain guy rolled his eyes, hahaha, how boring he is."

"Everyone is making fun of him but he is embarrassed, but what should I do if he feels so cute!!"

"Different smile ! Gao's child, 2333333!"

"I feel more sorry for the child who is on the show with him 23333"

"Will this little brother be scolded by the agent when he returns ?"

"He contracted all the highlights of this issue, he was very successful! I won't be scolded~~"

A small program, it is reasonable to say that Guan Yaoming would not see it, but he not only saw it, but also saw it. With relish.

It turned out that the kid had that bad temper no matter what the occasion, and Guan Yaoming suddenly felt that he was not alone.

He saw that the people outside were also getting angry, and the previously unbalanced mentality suddenly balanced strangely.

"Who?" Li Dong didn't want to answer a strange phone number.

Who knows if I am on the show, or a call from avid fans.

"Where are you?" Guan Yaoming asked.

He was organizing the language, and thinking about what to say next, he snapped it up over there.

"..."

But he called back after a while: "Hey, are you still there? Isn't it Brother Yao?"

"Why did you hang up just now?" Guan Yaoming endured the evil fire, he said: "So grandiose , Didn't I just tell you to go away, as for?"

Li Dong: "But I'm angry, since I was young, no one told me to go away." However, the truth is that he was doubled by his parents since he was a child. Pull the big one. Parents' educational point of view is to try not to beep as much as possible.

But Guan Yaoming took the initiative to call, which is a bit interesting.

"But after thinking about it, it's not a big deal, right?" Li Dong: "Come out for a drink at night, Brother Yao?"

Guan Yaoming: "There are reporters outside, you come to me." He is the boss of an entertainment company. The star of the private meeting at night doesn't want to be photographed by the paparazzi.

"That's fine." Li Dong said: "First, I don't have a car, and second, I have a psychological shadow on your house, okay? Last time I walked, the soles of my feet blistered."

"..." Guan Yaoming was speechless for a while It can be said.

"Don't speak? Then I'll hang up." Li Dongman said casually, and he started for a few seconds in his heart.

"..." This is what kind of bad temper. Guan Yaoming wanted to hang up Li Dong's phone, but he couldn't do it: "Give me the address and I will pick you up." He gritted his teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 498 45
Title: I Heard That I'm An Affectionate Male Lead (听说我是深情男配[穿书]) Author: 翻云袖 ______ Cang Yu is a time traveler who became the Great Elder of the Tian...
189K 10K 26
"Tae, you know the mute boy?" "Yeah?" "I dare you to bed him." Kim Taehyung, apart of the in crowd, popular, good at sports and not to mention, very...
31.6K 896 66
Title: 渣攻,你爹来咯! Author:不吃姜糖 Status: Completed Description: Qi Qingyun encountered his wife's dystocia in his previous life and was killed by a car on...
1.3M 33.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...