š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|

2.2K 44 11
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Lost - NF, Hopsin

-------

WAKING up to many voices yelling and you being tightened up on a chair with duct tape on your mouth is not the best way to wake up. At first, I thought I'm in a room with a few people but I opened my eyes just a little bit and saw a few guys sitting at a table playing a game while drinking.

I decided to close my eyes again and stay like that for a few more minutes until they find me awake.

That was minutes ago and they still haven't found me awake. I chose to stay quiet and just listen since it's the only thing I can do right now.

"Do you think he will kill her after she tells him what he needs?" one of them said but I didn't understand anything because they are speaking a foreign language.

"I hope not. I want to play with her. She looks delicious," English, please? I thought to myself.

I have no idea how long I was already here but I can tell that I've been here for a few hours.

The last thing I remember before everything went black was, me talking to that woman. What was her name again? Vanessa? Nessa? Vera? Yes, Vera.

She talked to me for a few minutes, until I decided to go back to Axel's office to confront him with the question of why he canceled my application to the Nationals. But I never made it that far. I felt a strung and hard object colloid with my head and everything went black.

I don't know who brought me here and where the hell here is.

A door opening and close brought me back to reality and I tried not to move too much.

"Privet, Boss," I heard someone say and I understood Boss.

I heard the cell door opened up and close again. My breathing hitched when I felt a cold hand touch my cheek and stroke it up and down.

"I know you're awake, Isabella," a deep Russian voice said. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted them to the light in the room. I then looked up and saw a tall man with jet black hair.

"Privet, Isabella," he greeted with a smirk on his face. I didn't say anything. He continued staring at me while grabbing a chair and sitting on it right in front of me.

"You might wonder who I am," he said and I shook my head. Why should I care who the fuck he is?

"No? Okay, let me tell you. Then you might know me," he smirked.

"I'm Dimitri Koroljow. I'm the Mob Boss of the Russian Mafia," he explained while my eyes widened

He slowly took the duct tape off of my mouth and I knew I should scream because no one will hear me.

"Good now you know who I am and maybe you wanna know what I want from you, am I right?" he asked and I slightly nodded.

He cleared his throat and then started talking. "I think we should go somewhere else because there are too many people," he said while slightly turning and looking at the men behind us who were staring at us.

He stood up and walked behind me. I felt the knots on my hands get looser so that I could take them off from the robs.

Dimitri helped me up and we started walking out of the cell. I saw how the men stared me up and down when I walked past them. I felt very uncomfortable with their eyes on me.

I continued following Dimitri into a hallway full of pictures. All of them were painted and looked very old. The carpet on the floor was red. It looked like the red carpet that you'd see on Television. The walls were out of wood and also looked very old.

After a while of walking, we stopped at a big wooden door with golden handles. He opened the door and gestured me to walk in. I did and when I entered the room it looked like a little library because it had so many bookshelves and many books in it.

It was very dark. The lights were very dim and it gave me an eerie feeling of being in here.

"Sit down. Feel just like home," he said and I just stared at him.

Home?

My guy, you kidnapped me and forced me to be here. I will definitely not feel at home. I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

I sat down on the chair that was in the middle of the room with the table. He sat down on the other chair which was behind the table.

"Okay, before I start telling you what I want from you, I wanted to let you know that if you lie to me I will have to punish you. So, you better be honest," he threatened with narrowed eyes.

"You don't have to tell me why I'm here. I know the reason," I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

He chuckled and leaned himself on his chair. "Oh really?" he asked and I nodded.

"It's because of Axel," I answered. He chuckled again but this time deeply.

"That's one of the reasons but the main reason is your father and that you know something you shouldn't know," he answered with a poker face.

"And what exactly is that?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"You tell me," he smirked.

I gulped.

What does he want from me?

"Well, I don't know what you mean so I can't help you," I said honesty. He sighed and stood up.

"You see Isabella. I don't wanna hurt you but if you don't cooperate with me I will have to use other methods to get the information out of you and it'll be very painful," he walked behind me and grabbed both of my shoulders. I winced at his cold hands on my shoulders.

"So, will you talk?" he whispered into my ear,"

"What do you wanna know? I have nothing that might be helpful for you," I explained and he sighed again.

"You are making this very complicated," he walked away from me and went to one of the bookshelves. He grabbed something out of it and came back walking towards me. I saw he had a knife in his hands.

My eyes widened and I thought about the wound that Jared gave me.

"Please, don't hurt me. I don't know what you want from me, please don't," I begged. I didn't know what he wanted from me. What kind of information does he need?

"Shhh, don't cry. It'll be over soon," he said and came closer to me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Please, no! Don't do this I will tell you everything you need just please don't hurt me," I pleaded, and he chuckled.

"Just tell me what you know about what you read on that file two years ago," he said and I furrowed my brows.

"What file?" I asked and he came closer with the knife while I backed away in my chair.

"The one that had many information in it about my Mafia and the people that work for me," explained but J was too focused on the knife that he placed onto my arm while stroked the tip of it on my arm.

"I never read a file about you Mafia," I explained.

"WHY ARE YOU LYING?" he yelled and I winced.

"I told you to be honest with me and not to lie but you choose to lie and now you will get punished," he said and stabbed my thigh with the knife.

I let out a painful scream while he had a smirk on his face.

"You are a psychopath," I greeted through my teeth.

"No, I'm the devil," he laughed.

"And you are in hell,"

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
499K 18.7K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...
203K 3.3K 80
ššØšØš¤ š…šØš®š« š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Isabella moved to Italy with her best friend Aaliyah which was the best decision she has made...