Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender

742 18 4
By sleepypeeble

 On the monitor screen, the man who patiently accompanied Xi Xingling throughout his life, placed a bunch of flowers in front of his lover's tombstone. It was a red rose that was dazzlingly red.

This morning, Li Dong went to the rose garden to cut it by himself. It was so red that it was like the lips of a lover when he was young.

After putting down the bouquet, he turned around and left freely.

This handsome man who is over half a hundred years old still walks with the wind. It is no wonder that Xi Xingling has been madly admired by Xi Xingling all his life.

In front of the monitor, this scene was repeated several times.

Finally, a young and pleasant voice sounded in the empty and lonely room: "After entering the second round, focus on him."

"Okay, sir." The answer was an electronically synthesized tone.

Then everything returned to quiet, the scene of Li Dong falling asleep on the screen.

"Shao Yi, we need you to be an undercover agent next to Guan Yaoming and get the evidence of his father's crime..."

"Shao Yi, you know that when an undercover agent is not allowed to make any mistakes, we will remove your identity from the military academy. You are Lin Mo, an ordinary orphan."

Scenes of memories flashed through Li Dong's mind, the conversation between the undercover male partner Shen Shaoyi and the boss, the scum attack Zhao Mian and the male lead Guan Yaoming kissing in front of the French window... And Zhao Mian...

Yes, when Li Dong opened his eyes, he had become Lin Mo.

The second scumbag novel I ever read, when Li Dong found out that it was this world, he wanted to die.

It's not because of how cheap this book is. It can be said that this is one of the least cheap.

But the subject matter of this book is very dangerous! It's a policeman! Police and gangsters!

There are no bullets, rain and guns, and no headshots every minute!

What identity is most dangerous here?

Undercover!

Who the hell has become this unlucky undercover now?

Li Dong showed an unsmiling smile, very good, I once again succeeded in pitting himself.

He is now Lin Mo, a 22-year-old newcomer who has just entered the entertainment industry. The company he signed with is Star Emperor Entertainment.

This entertainment company is so bad that it has become the largest entertainment company in the country after only three years of establishment.

In the past, the old entertainment companies were not enough to watch, because the owner of Star Emperor Entertainment is Guan Yaoming.

A character with the most ink in the entire book, and a well-deserved protagonist.

This role is very successful. If Guan Yaoming is blindly obsessed with the scum attack in the book, then Guan Yaoming is a young, courageous, righteous, arrogant man, and so on.

At the same time, Guan Yaoming is still a handsome and gold-colored, typical bad man who will blush and heartbeat when he glances at you.

In the past sixties and seventies, his parents were born in the rivers and lakes and grew up in the rivers and lakes. They wandered on the dark side of this society, living a life of licking blood on the tip of a knife.

When Guan Yaoming was a child, his father Guan Zhengtao taught him: "Being a gangster is worthless. When you grow up, don't follow this path like your dad."

Guan Yaoming didn't understand at that time. Dad has money and power. Having a happy and free life, why call yourself a gangster?

Later, he saw with his own eyes the fight between the forces, the stabbing between the good brothers, and the police chasing after each other. He finally understood that a gangster is always a gangster, and this is a stain that can't be washed away.

Guan Zhengtao began to whitewash when Guan Yaoming was ten years old. It took him a full ten years to wipe out all the evidences of his crimes.

Now he is taking his wife to enjoy the good fortune in Thailand, and all the domestic business that has been washed out is handed over to his son Guan Yaoming.

When Guan Yaoming decided to start an entertainment company, it was only because the entertainment company had a large account and it was easy to manipulate the accounts.

Later he met Zhao Mian.

Zhao Mian was the first batch of artists to sign with Star King Entertainment. Zhao Mian was twenty-five years old that year. He had just terminated his contract from a small entertainment company and was about to continue his career in the entertainment industry.

Guan Yaoming, the twenty-three-year-old young president, quickly became Zhao Mian's nobleman because he fell in love with Zhao Mian, who was three years older than himself.

When Zhao Mian discovered that the boss had unspoken intentions of his own, he felt very surprised, and at the same time he felt very funny.

You must know that Zhao Mian approached Guan Yaoming for another purpose. His father was a policeman and died in the process of investigating Guan Zhengtao.

This is why Zhao Mian hated Guan Yaoming at the beginning, and it was also the cruel point of this book.

He teamed up with undercover Lin Mo to search for evidence and send Guan Zhengtao to court.

But the evidence of the crime had been wiped out, Zhao Mian couldn't vent his hatred, he transferred all his hatred to the protagonist, Guan Yaoming.

When he learned that Guan Zhengtao could not be punished, Zhao Mian used Guan Yaoming's love for himself, and he imprisoned Guan Yaoming in a remote place.

In the process of imprisonment, they abused their bodies and hearts, fell in love and killed each other.

In the end, the protagonist Shou Guan Yaoming committed manslaughter when he was fleeing, and the scum attack replaced him with the crime, and spent many years in jail.

At the end of the book, it is mentioned that the protagonist cannot let go of what the slag attack has done to him. He continued to be with each other only for a distorted feeling, but even the author couldn't tell whether it was more revenge or more love.

Li Dong remembered that he was quite cool after reading this book.

The only thing he felt aggrieved was why the protagonist Guan Yaoming, as the protagonist, turned from a second-generation ancestor, a winner in life, to a mentally unhealthy little pervert.

Guan Yaoming's hand is simply a good card, a heaven card, as long as he does not deliberately die, the final winner is 100%.

Nothing bad about Guan Yaoming is described in the book. He is a good citizen who upholds the law.

It is precisely because he hates criminals in his heart that he tries his best to persuade his father, Jinpen, to wash his hands.

As a son of man, Guan Yaoming has no way to righteously destroy his relatives, he can't do so selflessly.

He can only do his best to wipe out the past, and from then on he will only focus on good, not evil.

The police have been trying to apprehend Guan Zhengtao. They couldn't deal with the cunning old fox, so they had to send the undercover agent Lin Mo to Guan Yaoming's side in order to gain Guan Yaoming's trust.

In order to make it easier to get close to Guan Yaoming, Lin Mo joined the Star Emperor Entertainment Company.

Coincidentally, Lin Mo's father and Zhao Mian's father are colleagues. He met Zhao Mian when he went to the funeral of Officer Zhao with his father.

The situation in the book is that Lin Mo knows Zhao Mian, but Zhao Mian does not remember Lin Mo.

Knowing that Zhao Mian and Guan Yaoming were lovers, Lin Mo quickly deduced that Zhao Mian had his own plan, and that the other party might be preparing for revenge on Guan Yaoming.

As a policeman, Lin Mo couldn't let Zhao Mian do irrational things.

He ventured to find Zhao Mian and hinted that he had a holiday with Guan Yaoming.

After several times, Lin Mo slowly gained Zhao Mian's trust and asked Zhao Mian to bring himself to Guan Yaoming.

At this time, Zhao Mian had even more terrifying thoughts. He hoped to kill Guan Yaoming through Lin Mo's hand.

Guan Zhengtao let him taste the pain of losing his father, and he let Guan Zhengtao taste the pain of losing his son.

Lin Mo is a policeman, he can't kill. Even if you want to kill, you don't want to kill Guan Yaoming. Guan Zhengtao is the one who committed the crime, and it has nothing to do with his son.

In the first act at the beginning of this story, Zhao Mian just won the actor award.

Guan Yaoming was very kind to Zhao Mian. He held a celebration banquet for Zhao Mian in his villa.

Li Dong regained his senses at this lively and unrestrained celebration banquet, but he found that he was not in the banquet hall, but in a secluded and dark room.

"..." This shows that the police undercover Lin Mo has sneaked into Guan Yaoming's room through Zhao Mian's release of water.

This is a tragedy, because Lin Mo will be discovered, and Zhao Mian will come forward to intercede.

Li Dong feels that the author wrote this plot solely to highlight how much Guan Yaoming loves Zhao Mian, and that he can pardon those who offend him for Zhao Mian.

But after reading the whole book, Li Dong felt that Guan Yaoming was definitely a contradictory, depressing, and very face-conscious person in his feelings and bed matters.

He can refuse to sleep with Zhao Mian in order not to be embarrassed.

Scum Attack Zhao Mian always thought that Guan Yaoming was a forceful attack, only because of his own forcing the other party to become a victim.

This is a big misunderstanding.

Guan Yaoming is a pure zero, but whenever he can attack with a trace, he has already attacked Zhao Mian.

"Brother Yao, what's wrong with you tonight? Drinking spirits one after another..." Li Dong heard the movement, he got up from the bookshelf and hid in the closet: "Did Brother Mian have a scandal with the female star? You are upset.

Angry ?" Li Dong knew that it was Guan Yaoming's confidant, Jin Dachuan. The novel described Jin Dachuan's voice as loud as a bell: "Of course I'm upset, Brother Mian is Yao's daughter-in-law, if you see yourself Would you like her daughter-in-law to have a scandal with others?"

The other person is Chen Gou, his nickname is Agou, just like Jin Dachuan, they are Guan Yaoming's powerful confidants.

"Fuck it!" Guan Yaoming's furious voice came from outside, and the movement of something being kicked on the ground: "Zhao Mian, the bastard, the dog can't change eating shit, I have tolerated him for a long time!"

Jin Dachuan: " Then do you want to kill the female star and show her some color."

Chen Gou, who is gentle and gentle, said, "Don't be so simple and brutal? Brother Mian is not a female star at all, in the entertainment industry. With so many female stars, how many can we kill?"

Li Dong hid in the cabinet and secretly praised Chen Gou. The Chen Gou next to Guan Yaoming was a sensible person. He knew that Zhao Mian was not a good thing.

Zhao Mian may not have really cheated on the female celebrity physically, but he is definitely not here in Guan Yaoming emotionally.

When he knew that Guan Yaoming loved him very much, his attitude could be said to be more and more unscrupulous.

Because Zhao Mian himself hated Guan Yaoming, he certainly couldn't treat the son who had killed his father and his enemy in a friendly way.

"You all get out of here, let me calm down by myself." Guan Yaoming said to his two confidants, and then fell down on the bed. He was still wearing neat formal clothes at this time.

This is not the dressing style that Guan Yaoming likes. He is trying to match Zhao Mian's elegant temperament, so he can force himself to dress well.

Although it was very uncomfortable, he couldn't bear it every time.

As time passed by, the villa fell silent in the night. Those big and small stars and staff who attended the celebration banquet have already left the scene.

The only star who did not leave was Lin Mo.

Zhao Mian was in a bad mood tonight, because this time he had a scandal with the female celebrity, it was really wrong, it was the female celebrity who deliberately tied up the hype.

Guan Yaoming went crazy with him on the spot because of this incident, and then went upstairs angrily, but he couldn't find the steps to coax him back.

The steps of Zhao Mian in the original book broke out about Lin Mo, but Lin Mo did not expose it tonight. He is still hiding in Guan Yaoming's room.

When it was dead at night, there was a faint snoring noise in the room.

Li Dong slowly opened the door of the closet. He quietly walked out of it, tiptoes past the tail of the bed, and came to the door...just the last step, he unscrewed the doorknob.

"Who?" Guan Yaoming's sober voice came from behind. If Li Dong looked back at this time, he could see that the other party had already sat up from the bed.

Rumang is on the back to describe Li Dong's current feeling, his fingers on the doorknob are shaking tremblingly.

When deciding whether to live or die, he neither dared to open the door and run out, nor did he dared to turn around and tell Guan Yaoming who he was.

What to do then?

Of course it is flicker.

"Brother Yao." He turned around, and when he saw Guan Yaoming sitting upright on the bed, his heart was shocked: "I'm the company's artist Lin Mo."

"What are you doing in my room?" Guan Yaoming asked immediately.

"Well... I originally wanted to climb the bed."

"..." Li Dong couldn't guess Guan Yaoming's current expression, he was scared to death now.

But the crime of climbing the bed must be 10,000 times smaller than the crime of burglary. If Guan Yaoming is in a good mood, maybe he will forgive him.

But Li Dong didn't die, and he met Guan Yaoming, who was in a bad mood.

"Climbing the bed? What are you doing outside the door?" Guan Yaoming sneered. He patted the position of the bed and said, "Lin Mo, right? Lao Tzu's bed is here. Come and climb if you have a seed."

According to Li Donghuo After two lifetimes of experience, Guan Yaoming's words were irritating, because he was in a bad mood and was very angry with Zhao Mian's scum.

Li Dong has two choices. Since he encountered this situation, the first is to sincerely apologize and ask Guan Yaoming to let him go.

Second, follow Guan Yaoming's words and go to relieve his anger.

"I'm sorry, Brother Yao, I just got a fever for a while, and I now realize that this approach is not good..." Li Dong: "Brother Yao, please let me go, I won't dare anymore." He chose to sincerely admit his mistake and beg for mercy.

"I asked you to come over, are you deaf?" Guan Yaoming said, an anger rose in his heart.

A young artist sneaks into his room privately, and can get out after being caught with a sentence of sorry?

Li Dong also immediately thought of this. He felt that Guan Yaoming, as the second generation, would not believe his statement so easily.

If he wants to get out of this room tonight, he must prove that he is harmless and that he really just wants to climb the bed.

"Yes, Brother Yao." Li Dong walked over and sat down on Guan Yaoming's bed very nervously.

It's May day. The room is not hot, but his forehead is sweating.

Li Dong knew deep in his heart that Guan Yaoming was not a murderer of innocent people, but he knew better that Guan Yaoming was very arrogant, he could beat people without killing, and punish people, so that life that offended him would be better than death.

"You are very courageous." Guan Yaoming said. He turned on the small lamp beside the bed and glanced at Li Dong: "So it was you?" He remembered that this kid had a good relationship with Zhao Mian.

Hahaha, Zhao Mian's follower came to hook up with Zhao Mian on his back?

Guan Yaoming laughed crazy for a moment, but he actually felt a sense of relief.

"Does Yao actually remember me?" Li Dong smiled with a guilty conscience. He said, "It may be because I often follow Brother Mian." He couldn't let Guan Yaoming say this. He wanted to save his life and be honest and positive. Admit his mistake: "I just..."

"Don't you want to climb the bed? Come here." Guan Yaoming lay down, and he looked at the little fresh meat beside the bed with indifference.

This person caused a small sensation when he entered the company because his face was good enough and his figure was unexpectedly strong.

The company deliberately focused on cultivating Lin Mo, but Guan Yaoming did not want Lin Mo to take away Zhao Mian's limelight, so he followed the proposal.

It now appears that this person is unwilling to be hidden in the snow, and is ready to take the initiative.

If it was before, Guan Yaoming might dismiss it at will.

But tonight, he was getting angry with Zhao Mian and was very angry.

Guan Yaoming thought, Zhao Mian could play female celebrities outside, and he could play male celebrities secretly, which was fair.

Although he doesn't want to be on others at all.

"Okay..." Li Dong calmed his mind as he raised his hand and started to untie his tie.

How to relieve the burden at this time and solve it quickly and well? Through decades of research by Li Dong, his practical results are not comparable to ordinary people.

Atmosphere is very important. If the newcomer who stands in front of Guan Yaoming is cowering, he might be kicked out by Guan Yaoming.

In fact, standing in front of Guan Yaoming was an old driver. From his language to his actions, it was natural, as if slapped his boss is a matter of course.

"..."

Guan Yaoming... stared at Li Dong with other gazes in disbelief.

His reason reminded himself that he should kick this brave man and choke him to death on the ground!

"What are you doing?"

"Don't be afraid, I won't make you too uncomfortable.

This sentence Guan Yaoming once said to others, he was teaching a traitor at the time, after everyone around him unanimously decided to take a hand of the traitor Cut it off.

"..." He opened his eyes and suddenly bit Li Dong's shoulder. The

sudden attack caused Li Dong to die in pain, and he felt that the bite must be very fierce.

This is Guan Yaoming's character, he is very irritable. Like a lion, even a pure zero can be very

manly . Li Dong just made a temporary decision, and he was surprised that he could accept Guan Yaoming . Later, I thought

about it, since the male protagonist's feelings for the scumbag are to be transferred, it's better to let him To be the man who was entangled with Guan Yaoming by himself is simpler than other methods.

At least he will not take pleasure in torturing the male lead like Zhao Mian.

"Who do you think you are?" Guan Yaoming asked in time.

"Lin Mo..." It

seems that the gentleman is handsome...how to...Fuck: "How old?"

It turns out that this male protagonist likes to interrogate others when doing things, and Li Dong replied with kindness: "22 years old. , I haven't taken any movies or TV series since I debuted for more than half a year. I just attended some announcements..."

"Do you want to be popular?" Guan Yaoming asked, staring at his face.

"Hmm..." Under Guan Yaoming's gaze, Li Dong nodded and admitted that the 18-line star who doesn't want to be popular is not a qualified undercover agent.

Guan Yaoming: "Really? I made you red when I was crazy. I climbed this bed...you have no chance to be red..."

"..." What does this mean!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 2K 200
Lin Sui transmigrated into the cannon fodder of a cultivation text, a cannon fodder with a human cauldron constitution, destined to be a servant. Lin...
58.2K 2.6K 100
If You Refuse a Marriage Proposal from a Thriller NPC, You Will Die 拒绝惊悚NPC的求婚就会死 Author: 木阿吉 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Description: Jiang Chu...
18.1K 369 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. ♡ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...
493K 8.5K 48
Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and the most important task is to fall in love...