Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Episode 27

645 19 1
By sleepypeeble

   Good GAY

Miqian Xiaozhen: " What's the matter? What are you going crazy again? Xingling, it's not that I said you. You have fallen for a year. When will you find a decent job?" Xi Xingling: "That's not I'm worried, am I participating in the competition?" Although Han Tianlin threatened to retire, the facts proved that he has the strength and talent: "What I want to tell you is not this. Really, I'm so happy! The second young man seems to want to follow. I am reunited!!"

"Suspect?" This word is so imaginary.

"Well-he was arguing with his boyfriend, and his attitude towards me suddenly improved. He kissed me in the hospital lounge today and said that the last person he didn't want to hurt in his life was me."

Qian Xiao Zhen: "Excuse me, he is the one who hurt you the most in this life, right?" Xi Xingling also believes in this kind of man's bullshit: "Are you getting better with your scars and forgetting the pain? Don't you remember being swept out? Kicked my nosebleeds?" Xi Xingling: "Second Young Master has difficulties, maybe it is because of the pressure of his partner that he dumped me suddenly. Otherwise, there is no way to explain it. The night before, I woke up well the next day. He changed his face." Xi Xingling will always remember the noon when he was dumped a year ago. Later, he didn't break down directly, but he cried until his eyes were half blind, and he was already strong. Qian Xiaozhen: "Are you afraid of being stunned? Hurry up and think about it with your big ass. How sincere is that kind of rich and powerful young master? He will look for you this time, maybe he will have another one. I dumped you again for a year and a half, and treated you as a dog that was called to come and go, right? Xi Xingling: "If I can return to him for a year or a half, I will definitely fly back into the fire. And, my ass is not big, it's just round and straight, boots. " Qian Xiaozhen: "Tsk tsk, Sao Ji, you are really cheap, don't say I don't persuade you, the second young man is not something you can have, you are a dead end if you go down like this, worse than taking drugs. I tell you. "

Xi Xingling: "I know all these things, but Xiaozhen, the second youngest man, is the first man in my life. I really want to be with him."

Qian Xiaozhen: "Since you have plans for yourself, come back. Ask me a fart, wash yourself quickly and take it to the door, remember to dress nicely." After a while, he sent another one: "Is there any money to buy beautiful clothes? I can lend you first if you don't have money."

Xi Xingling was moved. I want to cry. It turns out that my good friends are quite loyal. These days, I am cold to myself and I am just angry that I am unworthy and do not work hard.

After taking some money from GAY Mi, Xi Xingling first went to the barbershop.

He asked the hair stylist to get a nice haircut for himself, which was a bit more refreshing and mature than the little meat haircut a year ago.

Coupled with his slightly thin face and melancholy temperament, suddenly a stray artist's breath came to his face.

The clothes dressing also gave up the previous temptation style of little boys, and changed it into a cool, light, high-cold style. This is not a change he deliberately changed, but also a change that radiated freely from his heart.

It's a pity that the tender skin condition can't be recovered for a while, even if he temporarily puts on a hundred masks, it's useless.

Since leaving Li Dong, Xi Xingling hasn't been in the mood to take care of her butt and face.

What he is most worried about right now is that his face is not beautiful enough, his butt is not curled enough... In short, the more he looks in the mirror, the less confident he will be in the corner.

What's more, people will become very inferior after being dumped once. Just like the current Xi Xingling, he is simply dissatisfied with himself.

"!!!" How to pry the corner of this ugly look!

"Xingling." At this time, Li Dong called him and greeted him with concern: "How are you doing these days? Do you have any thoughts that you want to tell me?"

"..." To die! The Second Young Master took the initiative to contact, what should I do now!

Xi Xingling was holding the phone at a loss, and he turned around in a hurry.

Li Dong: "I didn't intend to disturb you, just want to understand clearly, do you have no feelings for me now?" If that is the case, he will of course choose to silently quit Xi Xingling's life. .

"..." Nonsense, of course there are feelings!

To be honest, Xi Xingling can't wait to rush to Li Dong to rebuild the old one!

But he was afraid that he was hurt the previous year, and he still remembered what Li Dong said to him: Don't be cheap to anyone.

"I've heard a little bit about your competition, and it's also Han's fault. So I want to say, please continue to participate in this competition, and the judges will judge your opponents fairly." Li Dong said, his voice The silent night looked very gentle and gentle.

Xi Xingling almost wanted to cry when he heard it. He was in a torment now, like a roller coaster with ups and downs.

"What are you crying? Those are all fakes. I said that the person I don't want to hurt the most is you." Li Dong was actually very pleased with Xi Xingling's wariness and change. At least this person did not continue to Han Yubai after being dumped. It's a shame in front of him, this is also the reason why Li Donghui came back.

"..." How could it be so gentle!

I can't answer this call anymore. I'm going to turn around. I really want to fall into the arms of the second young man and act like a baby.

"Xingling, still don't want to talk to me?" This time I came back with a stubborn temper, but Li Dong felt very happy. He smiled and said, "Well, you remember to come to the finals on the 26th. The award will be announced at that time. I am very confident that you will get the best award. Then, bye bye, good night."

Hung up the phone, Xi Xingling said in a trance: "bye bye...good night..." If you look closely, you will find that he has a lot of thoughts . , The eyes flickered.

Oh my god—

Xi Xingling covered his face, he instantly fell into the bed and hid himself.

"So shameful...so ashamed...how could I be so shameless..." He just heard the voice of the Second Young Master and he flew up, his mind was full of uninspired pictures, really shameless.

It might also be because it hasn't been for too long. It's normal to be agitated.

After being dumped, he wouldn't know how to come on his own, because he is a little sufferer, and the daily solution of the otaku is uncomfortable to him at all.

Besides, using fake XX to fuck yourself, Xi Xingling crying in the storm, is that more lonely, okay?

When I want to act like a baby, no one hugs me. My dreams at midnight are all lonely, empty and cold.

The Jewelry Design Competition held by Han will be the finals on the 26th at the end of December.

"Brother, I want to be the award-presenting guest of the design competition." Li Dong said, squeezing the originally decided award-presenting guests and replacing him with himself.

"Huh? Why did you suddenly interfere with the results of the competition?" Han Tianlin asked in a straight formal suit, standing beside his brother smoking a cigar, outside the glass window in front of them was the lively design competition scene.

"Brother." Li Dong said: "He is a talented person. If it is him this time, it is better to recruit him back to work for the Han family."

"You are really fickle." Han Tianlin smiled unclearly. Dao, of course he understood what his brother meant.

"It's a little bit." Li Dong: "But no matter how you change, I will remain the same to my eldest brother."

As long as Han Tianlin can stand tall, he must hold this thigh tightly.

Then Li Dong thought, what would happen to him if Han Tianlin fell one day?

The answer is obvious. He has never disappointed people who have treated him well. If there is one day, he will still be a brother.

"Look, your Saoji is here." Han Tianlin pointed at the entrance of the venue with his finger holding the wine glass.

A thin figure walked in. He dressed very simply and cleanly, and seemed to be much more mature than before.

Li Dongzhen couldn't recognize Xi Xingling for a moment. He remembered the last time he met, the other party had slightly longer hair and looked very bad.

Although today's dress is low-key and simple, Xi Xingling's sensual aura is very recognizable.

"I'll see him." Li Dong said, he smiled and put his arm around his eldest brother's shoulder, then turned and left.

Li Dong's tall and handsome appearance is the focus on the court, not to mention that he is the second son of the Han family.

As soon as he entered the venue, he attracted widespread attention, and people who wanted to come forward were eager to strike up a conversation.

It's a pity that this second son doesn't do his job properly, and the places he enters and exits are completely out of touch with the people on the venue. Let others have no chance to know him at all.

Xi Xingling also saw the charming Second Young Master. He felt proud and bitter in his heart when he saw so many people who were so fascinated by the Second Young Master.

Perhaps it is because of the cowardice of the hometown, Xi Xingling's main purpose is to see Li Dong.

But when he really saw someone, he shied in the crowd and didn't dare to step forward to say hello.

The partial student Li Dong is a person who respects the opinions of others. When he sees that Xi Xingling doesn't want to say hello to him, he will just follow the directions and look at it from a distance.

"..." Xi Xingling looked at so many people around Li Dong, he was jealous, and he almost broke his teeth.

"The first Z country jewelry design competition, the Han's Cup, ushered in the final finals." Host: "Let's first introduce the masters who entered the finals. They come from all over the country, first of all, Beijing. ......"

The designers who entered the finals took turns on stage and introduced their works and design concepts.

Xi Xingling is a designer in Beijing, and he took the stage very early.

Compared to the previous talk, Yan Yan, Yan Yan, he seemed a little restrained this time, as if he was cautious about something.

Standing in the audience, Li Dong had a very obvious feeling. He felt that Xi Xingling had changed a lot after a year.

Although it is still sensual as always, there is obvious restraint in eyes and language.

I have to say that this kind of maturity and restraint made Xi Xingling look more attractive. When he smiled and bowed, there was applause from the audience.

Li Dong raised his palms to applaud Xi Xingling. With a gratifying smile on his mouth, there was a feeling in his heart that my family had grown up.

"Thank you, thank you everyone." Xi Xingling said, his flashing gaze flickered in front of Li Dong, his cheeks were flushed and his heart was numb.

Next, other designers showed up on stage. Xi Xingling stayed obediently. He occasionally took a peek at the second young man who was sitting nearby, and he kept jumping wildly.

"Sorry, can I change seats?"

"!!!" Xi Xingling immediately felt that her heart was beating wildly, it was difficult to supply blood, and intermittent hypoxia.

He stiffened in his seat, he couldn't even clap, and now he only raised his hands silly.

"Xingling, are you nervous?" Li Dong greeted as usual.

"Huh? Ah... a little bit." Xi Xingling pretended to be calm and honest, in fact, what he thought in his heart was: dying, the man who thinks about it day and night is by his side, don't rush to pretend to be a fairy here!

gas!

The other party actually learned how to be cold, and Li Dong inevitably felt relieved again. He felt that Xi Xingling was so good, and he didn't waste his pains.

"Let's watch the game." He smiled, and then said nothing.

Suffering like Xi Xingling, his little explicit eyes circled on Li Dong secretly. When I saw some indescribable places, I swallowed uncontrollably. My God, not being able to see and eat is the most terrible torture in the world.

"Next is the time for the judges to discuss, let's enjoy the performance of the artists first." The host said.

Han is worthy of being the top of the industry, and he also invited stars to help out.

Finally arrived at the awards section that the designers care most about. The host smiled and said: "We have invited our guest of this competition, Mr. Han Yubai, to come on stage to announce the results of the competition." The

voice fell and the applause sounded enthusiastically. .

As the tall man beside him stood up, Xi Xingling looked at him stupidly, and he felt very uncomfortable.

As Hao GAY Miqian Xiaozhen said, such an outstanding man is not something he can have.

The gap between everyone is too far, making him feel inferior to the dust.

"It is the third runner-up of the'Han's Cup' in the first jewellery design competition in Country Z, Ms. Tang Yuexin, congratulations." After

Li Dong awarded the third runner-up award, he couldn't wait to open the next envelope and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the name. , Not Xi Xingling's name: "It is Mr. Yuan Gao who won the first runner-up of the Han's Cup in the Z country's first jewelry design competition. Congratulations."

He opened the last envelope happily and was surprised when he saw the name inside. , Not Xi Xingling.

"It is Ms. Xu Qing who won the'Han's Cup' in the first jewelry design competition in Z country." A newcomer who has just graduated from university, or has signed a contract with Han's jewelry design company in private.

This result made Li Dong frown slightly.

He glanced at Xi Xingling, only to find that the man was looking at him blankly, as if he was not so concerned about the result of the game.

After the award, Li Dong went backstage to find Han Tianlin.

"Brother, what's the matter? Didn't I say not to interfere with the judges' judgment?" He opened the door and immediately saw Han Zhen and Han Tianlin confronting each other inside, and the atmosphere between the two was ignited.

As soon as Li Dong came in, Han Zhen immediately glared at him and said, "The Han family is not a place for you to have fun. If you have been disappointing like this, I shall assume that you have never raised your son." Han Tianlin immediately said, "Yu Bai thinks. If you want to live a leisurely life, why not? There is no shortage of his labor force at home." This has always been his idea, and he is also doing it personally in action. Han Zhen said coldly: "There is no shortage of his labor, but can you see what he did?" First they hooked up with Gu Xichen, and the two had been together for more than a year without telling their families. A little GAY who can't get on the table uses the game as a casino. "Yubai just likes men." Han Tianlinyun said calmly. Although he himself is not interested in men, he respects his younger brother's sexual orientation. "We don't have such a person in the Han family." Han Zhen glanced at Li Dong coldly and said, "If you don't change your problem and continue to shame me, I will send you abroad, where you can toss whatever you want. " But sending it abroad is tantamount to exile in disguise, expelling Han Yubai from Han's social circle. "Don't pay attention to him, that's how he is when he is old." After Han Zhen left, Han Tianlin put his arms around his younger brother's shoulders and comforted him. As for the result of the game, it has been announced and it cannot be reversed. "He can't go back to work in the Han family anymore, can he?" Li Dong said with a wry smile. Xi Xingling was obviously a very talented person in design, but was buried time and time again. The works created by the other party's painstaking efforts have never been affirmed. "If you really want to get ahead for him so much, you can start your own business, how about starting a jewelry company?" Han Tianlin suddenly proposed. "That's fine, I just have a headache after thinking about it." Li Dong refused. He didn't think he was the material of starting a company, and the remarks made by Han Zhen just now were also very exciting. Li Dong didn't want Han Tianlin to spend such a large investment on himself. It doesn't matter if he messed up and was ridiculed, but ruining other people's labor results and expectations is a felony.

"Don't be unhappy." Han Tianlin said in a low voice. He has been soothing his brother's emotions: "What he says you can be the wind in your ears. You should eat and play in the future. Just be happy." I

believe their mothers think so too. There is only one younger brother and youngest son in this life, who do not spoil him.

"Well, thank you elder brother." Li Dong said, he did not resist Han Tianlin's hug, and took the opportunity to hug the other's back.

At this moment, only a few staff members were cleaning up the mess.

Those designers and guests who came to the competition have already left.

A figure stood in the empty conference hall, his eyes full of sadness looking at the backstage.

After waiting for a long time, the man he had been waiting for finally appeared in his field of vision.

Han Tianlin and Han Yubai, these two high-profile men, they are equally handsome and tall brothers, and they are all rushing in Beijing.

One was the man Xi Xingling had a crush on, and the other was his only guest on the scene. Now he is tortured in love.

At this moment, they talked and laughed over in front of Xi Xingling.

"..." Seeing such a scene, Xi Xingling's heart, liver and lungs were tortured into a ball, and he was simply tortured to death by his own self-inflicted passion!

"Huh?" Li Dong stopped suddenly, and he said to Han Tianlin: "You go back first, I will stay to deal with something."

"Okay, have fun." Han Tianlin said, he seemed to have seen Xi Xingling a long time ago.

"You haven't left?" Li Dong stood in front of Xi Xingling and said, "I thought you had left long ago."

When he was defeated in the game just now, he saw that Xi Xingling was quite calm, but now he was jealous, as if I would cry at any time.

"I'm sorry about the game." Li Dong said. He remembers that in the original book, although Xi Xingling was always abused, his work has been affirmed many times and he is very successful in his career.

Compared with now, Li Dong is suddenly not sure, is this the life the other party wants?

"It's okay, I know it's not the second young master's fault, it's that I am not good enough." Xi Xingling said bashfully.

His glamour and splendor seemed to disappear without a trace within a year, completely like a person changed.

Li Dong thought to himself, if growth is to become a person with a repressive nature and to please others, then what is the meaning of growth.

"Did I give you a psychological shadow? You don't want to talk to me or see me?" Li Dong: "That's the last time I disturb you today. I won't disturb your life again."

He stepped back . Step, turned around to go forward, but the waist was hugged by the person who rushed up.

"..." Li Dong was a little surprised.

Xi Xingling exhausted his greatest courage in his life. He hugged his beloved man tremblingly with his thin arms, and said restrainedly: "This is...this is the last time I have harassed the second youngest. If the second youngest

Dumping me again, I'll..." Li Dong asked: "What about you?" He stood still, but looked at the person behind him from the corner of his eye, and found that the opponent's eyes were red, like a desperate rabbit.

"Just forget about you and find a boyfriend again..."

"Then don't think about it." Li Dong turned around and said, he held Xi Xingling's face and kissed it: "If you stay with me, you won't let You have a chance to find a boyfriend."

Xi Xingling was stunned, and his crying face instantly smiled into a rainy flower. He said with tears, "I'm so happy, you are really my nemesis... "Then he put on his lips like a sacrifice, letting him lean on it completely, not wanting to separate at all.

In the past, Li Dong's attitude towards Xi Xingling was absolutely kind, but he also behaved like he disliked him, which is correct.

Now Li Dong chose to come back on his own initiative, and when he had to choose again, he chose to come back. He suddenly found that his dissatisfaction with Xi Xingling was more serious than he thought.

"Don't cry." He kissed Xi Xingling and said, "I will be nice to you in the future."

This gentle promise was comparable to a curse, and Xi Xingling cried into a idiot in Li Dong's arms. He couldn't suppress the tears of happiness, and he couldn't doubt the authenticity of the promise at all.

Xi Xingling is such a little idiot whose scars have forgotten to hurt, he believes in Li Dong wholeheartedly.

"Second Young Master, I believe in you, I believe you will be good to me." He hugged Li Dong tightly without letting go, and said: "But if one day you don't want me, I hope you don't beat me because of It hurts to slap, and it hurts to be kicked. I used to tell you that it's a lie to say that it doesn't hurt..."

Don't talk about him, even Li Dong wants to cry, why this guy is so pitiful.

"I won't want you, now you listen to me clearly, don't question this issue in the future."

"Okay, I listen to the second youngest." Xi Xingling said in a choked voice, he just returned to his beloved man, all attitudes Appears suspicious and perturbed, even suspected to be an illusion.

"Go to your house." Li Dong whispered, and he took Xi Xingling home.

Seeing the old house where Xi Xingling now lives, he felt really uncomfortable, and once again felt that he was right to come back.

Xi Xingling is such a person who loves beauty and stinks, and has a mess this year.

No one can act like a baby, there is no good house to live in, no beautiful clothes and big-name bags to buy, Li Dong feels very sorry for him.

These experiences may not be the worst for others, but it is absolutely tragic for Xi Xingling.

"The house is messy, and it's a small place, don't dislike the second young master." Xi Xingling said shamelessly, blushing as he packed the room all over the house.

God, this pig house, he brought the second youngest up without even thinking about it!

Li Dong: "Don't be busy. Just got home. You should take a break." Then he took out his cell phone and called to order food. He will not go out to eat tonight. He just wants to accompany the injured Xiao Sao chicken at home. eat.

"Hate, I forgot to buy vegetables when I went home just now, or I can cook for you." Xi Xingling muttered and put down the things in his hands, he ran over and got tired of Li Dong.

"There will be opportunities in the future. It's so cold now, let's forget it." Li Dong said softly, and he bowed his head and personally looked up at his Xi Xingling.

"!!!" It was this kind of gentleness, and Xi Xingling drunkly fell over to Li Dong: "Second Young Master, I have a GC."

"..." The gods.

Li Dong found that he only needs to comfort a few words without technical content, and this guy can laugh happily. Then forget all the unhappy past, enthusiastically affectionate and act like a baby.

This kind of person is optimistic when it sounds good, but it is heartless when it sounds bad.

But his splendor and cheerfulness are back, and he will probably return to the level of the past in a short time, and he can stun others every time.

Li Dong stayed with Xi Xingling in the small apartment for one night. The next day he cleaned up the house before and took Xi Xingling back.

The second young master, who was gentle and indulgent, came back, and Xi Xingling resumed the good life of buying and buying overnight.

He stopped showing off in high-profile, yes, he just posted a dynamic with Li Dong in his circle of friends.

The special grouping shows that that group is the GAY circle celebrity group who once laughed at him.

Of course, Xi Xingling felt that even though his good friend Qian Xiaozhen had laughed at him, he was indeed genuinely affectionate overall.

After a few days have stabilized, he will also notify his good friends.

"Xiao Zhen, I really got back together with the Second Young Master . This time I live my life sincerely, and I won't mess around anymore, I'll be honest."

"I don't believe it."

Xi Xingling: "The Second Young Master, please have dinner at night. Come with your boyfriend. Our second youngest said that we would like to thank you for taking care of me this year. "

"..." It's really fucking true.

This kind of compound formation is really no longer a low-key.

In a few days, everyone around knew that they were together again.

Gu Xichen: "Tian Lin, don't you care about him?" The second youngest of the dignified Han family, why do you have to fall for yourself and be with a coquettish celebrity.

"He is happy." Han Tianlin said: "We work so hard, not just to let the people we care about live as we want?"

Gu Xichen suddenly had nothing to say.

He is too aware of Han Tianlin's indulgence and doting on Han Yubai, that kind of feeling is not comparable to him.

Xi Xingling, the laughing stock of the GAY circle, turned over to become a young grandmother a year later.

Although many people still disagree, they think it's just another pastime. When Han Ershao got bored, he didn't get rid of him in minutes.

Some people even went too far and changed their nicknames to, did the second master and Xi Xingling break up today?

"Saoji! I'm so mad, you broke up with your man!" Xi Xingling: "No, I curse you for a lifetime without a man, you can only X yourself!"

All the melons bought are rotten melons, and the X bought are all Soft X, Li Dongjue fell in battle...

He wanted to tell Xi Xingling that those bad-mouthing voices can actually be ignored. They know their own lives, and they have nothing to do with others.

But seeing Xi Xingling's energetic and vigorous appearance, Li Dong still quite liked it.

Then one year, two years, three years, five years later, they still haven't broken up! Ten years later, they still haven't broken up!

"That cheap X's nickname hasn't changed yet. What a grudge, it's true!" At the end of the trip to XX country, Xi Xingling sat on Li Dong and played with her mobile phone while waiting for the flight.

"..." It's also a problem for you to stare at someone's nickname for ten years.

"Oh, Second Young Master, I'm going to the bathroom, you accompany me." Xi Xingling said coquettishly, and he stood up and pulled Li Dong together.

The people around him all looked at him in this way, and finally looked at Li Dong with admiration. This big brother was not easy.

"Yeah." Li Dong spoiled him so much that he would stay with him.

"The plane is late, really annoying, I'm so sleepy, we won't take this class, and we will go back tomorrow to hum."

"Okay." At the

hotel, Li Dong is holding such a careless dog who has spent ten years with him. Hustle in the small apartment for half the night.

It seemed to rain sparsely outside, because it was the weather in March and April.

Li Dong was not sleepy. He said to Xi Xingling, who was fascinated and stared: "Lingling, if I can't give you a generous life in the future, will you still follow me?"

"The second young man has so little confidence in me?" Xi Xingling tried to stay open. Opening his eyes to suppress drowsiness, he kissed Li Dong's lips for the Nth time tonight, and said: "In fact, whether you are a wealthy young master or a small car repairer on the roadside, I love you the same."

"Don't you love me and have money? "Li Dong smiled.

"Yes, I don't love your money. If you have the money, I will spend it. If you don't have the money, I will stick to you." Xi Xingling nestled in his boyfriend's arms contentedly, he said:" I wish you were an ordinary person, so I would be worthy of you."

It turned out that this was the truth he kept in his heart.

After a long time, Li Dong did not speak.

Xi Xingling giggled for self-entertainment. He raised his head and said happily, "Second Young

Master , I want you to kiss me." "Huh?" Li Dong was thinking about something just now, and he came back and kissed each other gently. : "Xingling, would you like to leave the capital with me? Let's live our own lives."

"Does this still need to be asked? I will follow you everywhere at the end of the world." Xi Xingling said without hesitation, and that posture is equivalent to saying: I will not let you go if Xi Xingling is a ghost, I want to be your little chicken for the rest of my life.

postscript.

According to the explanation of electronic synthesis, Li Dong knows that he is in a world controlled by others, and all the characters here are likely to be virtual data, and they have no real emotions of their own.

But is it possible that the characters here are emotional?

Li Dong and Xi Xingling have been together for decades. He has witnessed Xi Xingling's transformation and happiness. He can't feel that he is living with a virtual person at all.

In order to make this possible, Li Dong could not directly choose to advance to the second world according to the prompt of the electronic synthesis sound.

He still remembers his original intention of coming here, to change the aggrieved ending he didn't want to see.

As for the person behind it, yes, the other party does what the other party wants to do, and does what he wants to accomplish. No one can get in the way, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 17.9K 126
Read and find out...
814K 8.1K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
623K 25.1K 189
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
699K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...