Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 19

443 12 0
By sleepypeeble

In the days when he could not see Li Dong, for a whole month, Xi Xingling sent a text message to Li Dong every day.

Sometimes it's just a simple greeting, sometimes it's a long-form and pompous selfie, telling me what I did today, what kind of mood and thoughts I have, and so on.

For a whole month, Li Dong ignored him.

This kind of punishment of sitting on the sidelines is really enough, and Li Dong's ruthlessness is deeply imprinted in the bones of Xi Xingling.

He doesn't feel that Li Dong has a good temper now, and he doesn't dare to bomb Li Dong anymore, although he really misses him.

During this month, in addition to concentrating on work, Xi Xingling kept in mind Li Dong's requirements of him every day.

You can't make a bad idiot, you can't make a fuss, you can't fantasize about things you shouldn't think in your heart, you can't do this or that, and recite it ten thousand times a day.

"Om... Weng..."

The mobile phone wearing a beautiful mobile phone case vibrated by the pillow, and Xi Xingling picked it up and saw that it was a familiar number without a name.

Han Tianlin's number has been deleted from the contact, but this series of phone numbers is really familiar.

After three years of rote memorization, even if it turned to ashes, Xi Xingling still remembered it.

If I received a call from this person before, Xi Xingling would have to go downstairs to buy a lottery ticket. It's just that now I received... he was like a devil, wishing to throw his phone away.

Should I pick it up?

What if it has something to do with the second young master?

"Hello? Younger?" Xi Xingling answered, and he tried his usual tone of voice, as if answering a colleague's phone call: "It's so late, what's the matter with you?"

"Sao Ji." Han Tianlin's tone was as disgusting as before. , He said: "The people Yubai likes are back. Don't pester Yubai again in the future, and roll away wisely." It's best to roll as far as you can and don't get out of your eyes.

"..." Xi Xingling was silent for a while, because he was so shocked, the second young man Bai Yueguang came back? It took him a while before he came back to his senses, and then said aggrieved: "Oh, this way, then I will ask the second youngest, if he wants me..."

"I told you not to pester him, what are you asking? Don't you understand people?" Han Tianlin said irritably. He regrets introducing Xi Xingling's big trouble to his younger brother. If he knew that Gu Xichen would come back from a divorce, he wouldn't do it.

"Fuck or not, I listen to the second young master." Xi Xingling said courageously: "Then I will hang up the phone, and I have to go to work tomorrow."

Han Tianlin never dreamed that one day he would be called by Xi Xingling: "This guy. !"

The little fairy who hung up his phone, as soon as he turned his head, he sent a message to Li Dong and made a small report: "Second Young Master, the younger one actually called me just now, saying that your sweetheart is back, telling me not to pester you again[ Poor]" The

second: "I didn't listen to him, and it was not him who had the final say on the two young masters, so I strictly refused, and hung up his phone [laughs and cries] Now I feel a little frightened, What should I do?"

Li Dong didn't reply to Xi Xingling's message for a month, but he could learn from his daily talk about his current situation.

Li Dong was barely satisfied with his previous performance, and Li Dong was very satisfied with his performance tonight.

"What are you afraid of? He won't eat you again." After thinking about it, Li Dong chose to call directly, and Xi Xingling knelt up from the bed in surprise.

"Second Young Master? Are you finally willing to pay attention to me?" He exclaimed, holding the quilt.

Does that mean that the other party is still willing to let himself continue to follow him? Even if it's... sweetheart...

"I saw the person I used to like today. He called you so soon?" This speed is fast enough. Li was a little awkward when talking about Gu Xichen, because he didn't have anything at all. I like Gu Xichen, and I will never like that type.

"Hmm..." Xi Xingling faintly held the phone and waited for Li Dong to speak.

"But I find that you are more likable."

"!!!" I didn't remember to record my heartache!

Five exclamation points were not enough to express Xi Xingling's feelings, and he was so happy that he fainted. Oh my god, are you dreaming?

How can this be reality?

"Of course it's when you don't make a bad deal." Li Dong said: "During this period of time, I have to do well, and I have to cheer in the future."

"Ahhhhhhh! I listen to the second youngest!" Xi Xingling almost wanted to bow down, he couldn't describe it. The feelings now are really excited, ecstatic, ecstatic, and can't wait to lie down on Li Dong's bed immediately and be overwhelmed.

"At one o'clock in the afternoon the day after tomorrow, come pick me up at the airport." Li Dong said.

"Well, Second Young Master." Xi Xingling was so excited that he wanted to cry: "I will definitely go, I will go over there to wait for you in the morning."

"..." This kind of performance is really idiotic.

Li Dong couldn't find what he wanted to say, so he hung up the phone speechlessly.

"Yes!" Xi Xingling threw himself on the bed happily. He rolled several times with excitement and impatience, and he almost fell off the bed.

Because he was too excited to sleep, Xi Xingling got up immediately, opened the closet and started matching the clothes, shoes and scarves to be worn that day.

Thanks to Li Dong, the clothes and shoes he bought last time can be worn for the whole winter.

After all, he was an ordinary migrant worker, and Xi Xingling didn't dare to wear a big name to go to work every day. That would be too eye-catching. He can only wear it in private for a dry addiction.

Li Dong is right. What he needs now is not superficial vanity, but inner fulfillment.

As long as the heart is full, isn't everything beautiful to wear?

But of course it's good to be able to wear big names. Xi Xingling still loves those big names that are too expensive.

He aspires to become a top jewelry designer, and then he can wear luxury goods to show off in the future.

The day Li Dong came back was the weekend, and Xi Xingling began to apply the mask frantically from the night before. Before going out the next day, I put another piece on it, which is the kind that my good friend introduced last time. See my boyfriend's special facial mask.

With the three words boyfriend whispering in his mouth, Xi Xingling smiled openly, with a sweet expression all over his face.

"La la la..." He sang, dressed himself up.

The sweater is paired with light blue slim-fit jeans, a coat is worn outside, and lambskin boots are worn on the feet, which are warm and beautiful.

Because Li Dong didn't like perfume, Xi Xingling gave up perfume as a flirt tool.

He put on a scarf, carried a black tassel bag and went out.

It was only eleven o'clock when it arrived at the airport, and Li Dong's plane would take at least two hours to land.

Xi Xingling's mood was not affected at all. He sat at the exit with joy and waited for two hours. There was no impatience in the process.

On the contrary, I really enjoy the feeling of waiting for Li Dong, and my heart is sour and sweet.

If you just want to find a word to summarize, it is love.

The joy on the brows couldn't be concealed, and Xi Xingling's emotions overflowed on the surface. He excitedly took out the sketchbook and pencil he carried with him, and drew the design draft at the crowded airport.

"I don't know if the Second Young Master will eat airplane meals?" When Xi Xingling waited until 12 o'clock, he felt a little hungry, but he didn't want to eat by himself. He wanted to wait for Li Dong to have lunch.

"Forget it, then I'll go buy something to eat..." Xi Xingling muttered. He put away the sketchbook and pencil, and when he got up, he found that there were many girls around him paying attention to him.

Although he was bent, he could not bend any more. But it's still very happy to be followed by girls, because it looks good.

"Well...it's a bit now..." Xi Xingling took a rice ball, and walked while eating while standing in front of the convenience store, checking the time by the way.

He didn't know when Li Dong's plane landed. He waited for more than half an hour after one point.

After drinking half of the water in his hand, I finally saw a group of people coming out of it.

Li Dong was in this group. He dressed very low-key, and he also wore a baseball cap and a mask. However, his height and aura are too good, standing in the crowd is like a standout group, so that people who are familiar with him can see it at a glance.

"Second Young Master... Second Young Master!" Xi Xingling was overjoyed, and he trot over all the way, rushing into the crowd and upstream.

This is very immoral, and Li Dong feels very embarrassed and wants to say a few words about him.

He took off his mask, and Xi Xingling had already rushed towards him like a little wolf dog.

"I miss you so much..." Li Dong choked back after being held around his neck and listening to others crying.

"Don't cry, the eyeliner is going to be spent." Li Dong hesitated, he held Xi Xingling's butt with his hand to prevent this guy from falling.

"Nonsense, I didn't draw eyeliner..." Xi Xingling raised his head, and he kissed Li Dong's lips: "mua~"

He looked at Li Dong idiotically for a long time, only to realize that he was caught by Li Dong. He was walking away, and the strong man was still carrying luggage in one hand.

"Hello man." Xi Xingling really loves him to death, and he is simply the male god of all trivialities.

Bah, baah, Xi Xingling hugged Li Dong's neck tightly again. This is his own male god, and the other little sao chickens don't want to get involved.

He asked coquettishly: "Where have you been this month? Have you been hooked up by little fairies?"

Li Dong put people down: "I'm almost exhausted, you go by yourself." Then he answered those questions: "Get out." travel, walk around as for Leprechaun ...... "he smiled nasty, finger pinch on the ass Xixing Ling:".?. What do you think the world does not lack is a small show by the " "

I have a show Is it?" Xi Xingling pursed her lips, her tender face wrinkled, and her neatly trimmed eyebrows crooked.

He held Li Dong's arm, and his body was tightly attached to each other.

"That's not true." Li Dong stared at his face twice, and felt that this guy was pleasing to the eye: "Even if you have you, you are not as cute as you."

Xi Xingling immediately showed a happy smile, he thought it was. The ultimate compliment to yourself!

This person is also too easy to be happy, and is actually quite likable when he is not guilty of being cheap.

Li Dong felt sorry for him, so he kissed him and saw his big smile again.

All of Xi Xingling's reactions are magnified several times, and the least need to use his brain with him, at most, sometimes he will be refreshed with some kind of cognition. In fact, it is good to be used to it.

Li Dong feels that at least compared with Gu Xichen, he still prefers the real, pure and straightforward Xi Xingling.

"Can you walk well?" He glanced at the young man hanging from his arm.

"No, people won't be able to walk when they see you, their legs are soft." Xi Xingling said frankly, but he was still afraid of Li Dong being angry, so he used the tips of his eyes to be empty, how is the other party's mood now? Can you be kidding me?

When he saw that the corners of Li Dong's mouth were up, he was crazy.

I have never made jokes with Er Shao so lightly and happily before.

Does it mean that you have performed well this month and that the other party is satisfied? Xi Xingling thought of this level, he quickly recalled what he had done in the past month?

The biggest insistence is to send a text message to Li Dong every day, no more, wait for the next day after sending it.

There is also insisting on working hard every day, not thinking wildly, not being overwhelmed by emotions, and not complaining about yourself.

Why hasn't it been done in the past three years?

Why do you feel lonely and empty every day? Want a man to think crazy?

Xi Xingling thought closely next to Li Dong. She felt that she had no spiritual support in the past and could not see the hope of the future, so she had a bitter and unrequited love every day, lonely and empty, and lived in a vicious circle.

After being picked up and taught by the Second Young Master, he will have a spiritual support, and it will naturally be much easier to change.

So as long as the two young masters don't abandon him and are willing to continue to be his spiritual support, everything will be sunny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 817 25
ᴀʀᴛʜᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏʜɴ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, sᴄᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ʏᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ, ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴀᴡs ʙʟᴏ...
1.3M 33.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
58.1K 2.6K 100
If You Refuse a Marriage Proposal from a Thriller NPC, You Will Die 拒绝惊悚NPC的求婚就会死 Author: 木阿吉 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Description: Jiang Chu...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...