Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 18

480 13 0
By sleepypeeble

According to the original book, Xi Xingling is a very agile designer. His inspiration comes from his own emotional life, and any emotion can directly affect his work.

Li Dong's understanding is that Xi Xingling is an emotional person.

Everyone usually hides their emotions habitually, and the more mature people are, the more they know how to hold back.

However, Xi Xingling is just the opposite of normal people. His emotions and emotions are amplified... I

don't know if it can be called an artist's madness. Anyway, he is definitely not an ordinary person.

"Can you show me any design draft?" Li Dong said in reply to the text message.

He thinks that a designer most values ​​his own work...A normal designer should not show his design draft to others casually.

"Okay, Second Young Master, wait." Xi Xingling didn't think so much at all, he directly found out the base map he had left and took it for Li Dong to see.

This guy really has no reservations about who he thinks.

"My brother asked you to give the design drawings. Will you give it?" He asked instead of paying attention to the design drawings.

After sending the news, I looked at Xi Xingling's design drawings and was amazed. It is indeed a very sensational design. Even a layman like him feels good and comfortable.

"It used to be, but of course not now." Xi Xingling hesitated for a moment, and then said: "I have a good reason for rejecting him."

Li Dong helped him and said, "It is not a reason for rejecting him, but the reason you didn't give him. "Teach him a lesson through the phone today: "When doing anything, first think about whether there is value. The value I am talking about is by no means your own definition, but in the eyes of others, whether there is value."

"Okay ." ..."

"In my brother's eyes, are you valuable?"

Xi Xingling pursed his lips, accepting the reality and said: "No." In Han Tianlin's eyes, he was worthless, even annoying to use it for fun.

"In my eyes, do you have it?" Li Dong asked again.

Xi Xingling cupped her face, nodded in a sad mood, and said in a low voice: "I feel like..."

"Work well." Li Dong's conversation with him today ends here.

"The second young master is great..." Xi Xingling whispered, his body and mind were completely plunged into a wonderful state. He felt unprecedented happiness, which was given to him by Li Dong.

And in just a few words, he cured his flustered illness.

Now my heart is not panicking at all, but full of hope and motivation.

Today, Xi Xingling is working wholeheartedly. His focused and positive attitude has given many colleagues around him a sense of crisis.

A newcomer designer full of aura came in, I have to say that everyone has a little idea.

It is also said that Xi Xingling and the second son of the Han family are good friends, and of course there are more people who envy and hate.

"Xingling, what you said the day before yesterday counts? Did you really ask your rich second-generation boyfriend to have dinner on Saturday?" Qian Xiaozhen called Xi Xingling and said.

"I have to ask about this. He is usually very busy. I don't know if he has time." Xi Xingling opened his eyes and said nonsense. In fact, he didn't know what Li Dong was doing every day, let alone Li Dong was a vagrant. .

At the time when Xi Xingling's question was cautiously asked, Li Dong was preparing to drive out and wander outside. He returned to the other party: "What you need now is not superficial vanity, but inner fulfillment. I will not care about you again until I feel you Until it changes."

Xi Xingling was still in a down-to-earth mood yesterday, and now he is ups and downs like a wave. He is helpless to please: "I am changing, can the Second Young Master reply me a few messages every day? Or one, one is enough."

Don't say it. One, Li Dong didn't even reply to this one.

Xi Xingling made a big push, full of pleading and pitiful words. When he was about to send it out, he suddenly stopped, his fingers froze in the air and couldn't hold back.

"Xingling, how is it? Have you asked? You are not a liar, are you?" Qian Xiaozhen was anxious that Xi Xingling was lying, he didn't want to be crushed by the little sister's strength.

"The Second Young Master wants me to enrich myself during this period of time. Tomorrow's dinner should be soaked."

"Sick?" His little sister jumped from another pit to another. This second youngster sounds like this. Not a good servant.

***

318 Sichuan-Tibet line, the only way in the eyes of every traveler.

It used to be Li Dong's Lifetime series, but now it has become a reality.

"Sir, can I buy you a drink?" Drinking in a bar in a certain city along the way, I met a lot of gay guys to strike up a conversation.

Li Dong raised his eyebrows. Is Han Yubai's face really so attractive to gay guys?

"No, thank you." He refused, drank the wine in his hand, got up and left.

"It's so cold." Xiao Ling, who had fished Li Dong, followed without giving up. This is the best man he has seen recently: "What kind of a straight man, I know you are curved at first glance."

Li Dong smiled. He stood under the big tree at the door and lit a cigarette. He smoked and said, "I hate the zero number you are catching up with. You have never touched a man in your life."

He saw that zero. No.'s face

turned green: "Would you like to be such a poisonous tongue?" Li Dong was too lazy to pay attention to him. He was about to smoke a few cigarettes and leave, but saw a dazzling sports car approaching and parked in front.

He and Xiao Ling stared at the car door intently, trying to see who was driving the millions of sports cars.

"..." Li Dong almost didn't get choked by the smoke after he got out of the car. Damn, at that moment he thought that the fool Xi Xingling was chasing here.

However, it is obvious that Xi Xingling can't drive a multi-million sports car. This person can only be Han Yubai's Bai Yueguang and Gu Xichen.

Li Dong relied on hiding under the tree, and stepped back a few steps further, pretending not to know him deliberately.

"Wow, so handsome, this handsome guy is on the same level as you." I only blame Xiao Ling, who is so coquettish, for poking Li Dong's arm in his own way.

"Get off." Li Dong scolded fiercely, he immediately threw his cigarette butt and lifted his foot to leave.

Gu Xichen walked over, but was shocked by Xiao Ling, and Li Dong's rolling sound attracted his eyes.

At first glance, he frowned: "Yu Bai?"

Li Dong thought for a second. Did he continue to pretend not to hear him or go forward, or turn his head to confess his relationship with Gu Xichen...

"Oh, handsome guy, do you know him? "It's still the little zero who has a lot of drama: "No wonder people say that things are gathered by similarities and people are divided by groups. It turns out to be true..."

Li Dong was so annoyed by the other party, he frowned and turned back to Gu Xichen, saying: "So Coincidentally, aren't you abroad?" Looking at Gu Xichen's car, he was alone.

"I just came back. I plan to return to Beijing in a few days." It is not unreasonable that Gu Xichen can become the best in Xiao Ling's eyes. Although he looks very similar to Xi Xingling, his temperament is directly thrown at Xi Xingling Jiutiao Street, and Li Dong is blind. Will not admit wrong: "How about you, your brother said you have graduated for a year, what are you doing now?" He asked Li Dong.

"I didn't do anything. I drove around by car and wanted to walk around." Li Dong said, he wanted to leave: "You guess it's here to do errands, then I won't bother, I'll go back to the hotel and stay. "

Don't." Gu Xichen pulled his wrist.

Li Dong was particularly sensitive to throw away, this move made the atmosphere suddenly stagnant.

But he really didn't mean it, he just didn't want to have any contact with Gu Xichen, ambiguous, etc. He is not Han Yubai, the most annoying thing in this life is unrequited love for others.

There are so many interesting things in the world.

The love between men and women is only a small part of it.

"It's really awkward." Gu Xichen smiled tolerantly: "I haven't seen you for two years, don't you care about my situation?" And after meeting, even Chen brother stopped shouting.

"How is it?" Li Dong descended the steps.

"I got divorced and ended two years of political marriage. Now I feel okay." Gu Xichen said. His mature and sophisticated performance made Li Dong not so fond of it.

Because he couldn't tell from his facial expressions what he wanted to express.

Even if combined with language, it is difficult for you to see this man's heart clearly.

"Congratulations, get out of the sea of ​​bitterness and return to the shore." Li Dong also smirked. He patted Gu Xichen on the shoulder: "Brother Chen, I have returned to Beijing for dinner."

Gu Xichen was stunned.

"Oh yes, I can't go back for the time being, my 318 hasn't finished yet." Li Dong said: "Then wait for me to go back and have dinner together? I will go back as soon as possible." Then he said, "You won't just come back. How many days? Are you still going abroad?"

"No." Gu Xichen looked back and smiled calmly, and said: "I haven't seen you in two years, you have changed a lot." It was no longer the emotionally exposed boy, but became sleek and sophisticated. He was surprised.

Li Dong rolled his eyes secretly, didn't he, he changed a person directly.

"Then say it, bye, see you in Beijing then." His back left in the eyes of Gu Xichen, no longer the lingering heat in the impression.

"Tianlin, what happened to Yubai?" Gu Xichen gave up the purpose of this trip, he returned to the hotel and called Han Tianlin.

"What? You met Yu Bai outside?" Han Tianlin frowned upon hearing Gu Xichen's explanation. He asked: "Achen, tell me honestly, do you always know that Yubai likes you?"

Gu Xichen considered After a while, he admitted: "Yes, I know."

"Your divorce suddenly is related to Yu Bai?" Han Tianlin also learned today that Gu Xichen has divorced.

"It's not related. Even if there is no such thing as Yubai, I will get a divorce." Gu Xichen knew what Han Tianlin wanted to ask. He smiled bitterly and said, "You know me, you are destined to be a cautious person all my life. Divorce is the biggest one for me. I don't know how far I can do it."

"He was recently with a little girl who looks like you."

"..."

"That bitch has no other merits, but will please Yu Bai. "Han Tianlin laughed disdainfully, and felt his contempt for Xi Xingling through the phone: "Achen, Yu Bai always likes you in his heart. If you are intentional, the kid who hooks your finger is not a bigot. Biandi."

"Are you sure? I saw him today, he seems to have changed a lot." Gu Xichen recalled Li Dong's smile, always feeling that something could not be returned.

"It may be that bastard dominates him, making him reluctant to think about it." Han Tianlin said with a smile: "It's simple, I can solve it with a phone call."

He finished talking with Gu Xichen, temporarily hung up the phone, found Xi Xingling's number and dialed it.

According to Han Yubai's usual character, if Xi Xingling commits a crime again this time, he will definitely kick Xi Xingling completely.

And Gu Xichen has already returned, so what's the use of keeping the copycat?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 638 35
Bella Cullen. Everything was absolutely perfect. She had Edward, she had Renesmee, she had a life. Then she hears two people talking. People she was...
58.2K 2.6K 100
If You Refuse a Marriage Proposal from a Thriller NPC, You Will Die 拒绝惊悚NPC的求婚就会死 Author: 木阿吉 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Description: Jiang Chu...
26.4K 349 6
Yena (y/n) is only 14 . How can she marry killua ? What will she do ? What will happen ? Will killua and Yena will ever fall in love ? Will they fo...
18.1K 369 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. ♡ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...