Love On Repeat

Od afrocentric_soul

Lyric Davis, the girl that everyone admires and loves. Little did they know about her families past and drama... Více

Prologue : Lyric
Prologue: Xavier
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•Epilogue•
Love On Repeat: The Return

•9•

6.1K 262 34
Od afrocentric_soul

Xavier's Point of View~

I left the house confused as ever at Lyric. Something was extremely off with her boyfriend. He is very demanding and controlling. Something tells me that their relationship is shaky, but I don't want to intervene with their relationship.

If it wasn't for Lyric grabbing me, it would have been over for ole dude. I was trying to be respectful, but he just lost it.

I brushed it aside and threw my car keys on the counter. I felt my phone vibrate. I saw that Renaé texted me.

Renaé 💦🍆: Hey Baby. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight.

I thought about... Why the hell not.

Me: Sure pick you up in 30.

I mean I don't like Renaé like that. She just a stress reliever nothing more.

••••••••••

We decided to go to the drive in movies near her house. They were playing 90s movies and other stuff. We just settled for Friday and called it a day.

"I missed you today." She whispered kissing my neck rubbing my chest. I smirked and bit my lip.

"You just miss the dick. You don't miss me." I said. She looked at me and shook her head. "I really miss you. But you don't wanna make it official. I mean what more do you want."

Not you. I thought to myself.

"I'm just not looking for a relationship right now." I said while she was unbuttoning my polo shirt.

My phone vibrated and I saw that it was from Lyric.

I opened it:

Lyric 😘💍: Hey sorry about earlier. I just didn't know that he was coming home today. He can be over dramatic sometimes. But thanks for coming over today. I had so much fun with yo ugly ass! 😚

I smiled at the text and was about to reply until Renaé took it away from me.

She rolled her eyes, "Why you talking to her?" I looked at her crazy ass and snatched my phone.

"Um cause I can. Fuck you mean?" I smacked my lips and she started pouring.

"I don't know why you talking to miss goody goody. She can't do have the things I can. She can make you feel good like I can." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Why you don't like her anyways.? What has she done to you?"

"Trust me you wouldn't understand." She mumbled.

I laughed, "Oh word!? You know what. This shit between you and me or whatever this shit is over. You can take your lil horny ass somewhere else." I turned on the engine and drove back to her house.

Fuck this shit.

<>

As I sent him that text, Chris came up and kissed my shoulder. I missed this connection between us. I smiled as he picked me up and laid me on top of him. I bit my lip as he entered inside me. I threw my head back and began to ride.

"Mm shit." I moaned going faster as his hands made it to my waist. I bent down and kissed his lips while his hands smack my ass. We switched places leaving him fucking me long and hard. I clawed at his back, wrapping my legs around him as he stroked me. Feeling him deep inside me.

"Damn. So fucking tight." He groaned while going faster. All you could hear was the bed board and the springs in the bed around the room. I arched my back and spread my legs wider.

"Awww Chris. I'm about to... Ah!" I screamed as he pinned me down and ate my love box. I arched my back even more while his hand travel up my chest. I felt like I was about to die.

After a few more seconds, I came into his more leaving him to catch every drop. He came up and kissed me. I tasted my sweet juices as he placed his head on my chest.

"I love you Lyric." He whispered.

It took a while for me to respond back, but I did. "I love you too."

*•*•*•*

-The next day-

Nicki and I was outside for our free period. I just told her what went down yesterday leaving her speechless at the moment.

"No wonder you got this infamous glow today. My girl got that D. Even though I still don't like the nigga." She folded her arms.

"I don't know what happened. It was like we had a connection. It wasn't rough, it was like he was treating my body right from all his wrong doings." I spoke.

Nicki shook her head, "I don't give a fuck if he has a super dîck, you should have to rely on that nigga. Shouldn't be putting his hands on you in the first place. You need to live his ass. You are putting yourself in harms way."

I thought as she continued to talk, "especially for Myles. He needs to beat his ass. Nah. I'll take his ass out, just give me the word." I laughed as she threw some fake punches.

Xavier and Tristan walked past us to head to the gym. Seems like they were in a heated conversation. I guess they didn't see us to be acknowledged. Nicki then smirked at me and had her eyebrow raised.

"So tell me what all went down between you and my future brother in law?"

I just shrugged and simply said, "nothing."

She looked at me dumbfounded then started laughing, "Ya'll will eventually. I can't wait."

"Why are you soooo fascinated on meddling my life? Is it fun? Is it amusing?" I joked.

We got and went on to head to our next class then she began to speak.

"The reason why is because I love you sissy and you need a good guy that well sweep you off your feet and appreciate you for you. Chris is a low life and treats you like trash. Now I know deep down that X likes you, so why say with the bad guy instead of settling with a new one?" She preached. I thought for a minute with responding right away. I guess she can tell that I felt terrible.

I felt terrible because I'm lost.

Because I'm scared of the outcome.

Because I don't want to get people involved.

"I'm not trying to put you down but it's however you want your life to be." She smiled trying to cheer me up. I smiled and nudged her.

"Thanks NeNe."

*•*•*•*•*

Lunch time came around and we sat at our usual spot outside. Xavier and I haven't really talked after the incident that happened at the crib.

"So I guess you guys aren't talking?" Tristan spoke looking at the both of us shaking his head.

We just looked at each other and back down on our plates. I felt the guys burning a hole in my face by staring. "C'mon you guys. This is weird as hell." Dré said. Ronnie nodded.

"Hell yeah. I'm sorry bro but you be talking up a fucking storm when Lyric around. Acting like a female and shit. Pussy having ass!" The whole table laughed at Ronnie dumb ass remark. Xavier smiled showing his pearly whites.

"We good. Right X?" I giggled.

"Yeah errday!!!!!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes at his ass.

After lunch, Xavier and I just went to the school library and worked on the project. Everything was turning out good and organized.

"So how you been since your nigga came back home?" He asked which caught me off guard.

"Umm. We good. Went away on another business trip to Brazil." I rolled my eyes. As much as I love it when he is away, I think he might be cheating on me in the process.

Xavier smirked, "Oh really. Damn well I just you won't be able to accompany me to me Dad's retirement party Friday night then."

"Damn. He came out quickly as hell with the announcement. I thought he wanted to wait until the season is over?" He shrugged his shoulder.

"I thought so too, but he wanted to get it out the way I guess." He sighed. I smirked as I saw him focusing on his portion of the work. Hitting the pencil against the table. Biting his lip and tilted his head to the side.

"It's not polite to stare...." He laughed, "Creep!"

"Whatever punk."

•••••••••

Comment.

Vote..

Read my other works..

~Brittany

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.2K 604 36
Kyla goes to King, which is the top basketball team in the conference. Courtney and Maya both attend Valley High, who haven't beaten King in ages. Ma...
38.9K 1.1K 23
Destiny and Travis were high school sweethearts, crazy in love. It was always Travis' dream to be a pro basketball player but he soon realizes that...
442K 13.5K 27
WARNING: this was written when I was 12 and is NOT representative of my current writing abilities. read at your own risk!! Xavier Chase is a brutal A...
5.9K 207 35
Latasha Was just an Ordinary Woman who's just trying to get her money.. She's a Hard working dedicated person.. also very sensitive at times.. Latash...