Because You Are My First Love...

Par Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... Plus

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 6
chapter 6,5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
-Epilogue -
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

chapter 5

723 55 5
Par Miikayuu

The day before, at dinner time.

Yunho bowed gently in front of the cook, thanking him for the meal. When he finally got out of the kitchen to join Yeosang at the table, he wasn’t there. He wasn’t anywhere to be seen. The only thing that was left was his bowl, still full of food. He felt his heart squeeze in his chest. A wave of stress hit him, panicking, his hands went weak and let his bowl fell to the ground. Did the other servants did something to him? Did he tried to run away? In any case, it wasn’t a good sign.

Not wanting to waste any more time, he ran inside of the domain to find him. Of course, without any success. He even asked to many servants if they saw him, but nobody knew where he was. While some didn’t even know who he was. He couldn’t blame them, since he arrived not too long ago. But something was up, he was sure. It wasn’t normal at all. He felt so much guilt, he let him out of his sight for two minutes and something already happened to him. He was his responsibility and yet, he failed.

-Oh, you look lost.”

Turning his head around, he looked at the lady servant who was smiling way too much to him. He didn’t like her, and she never liked him either. But compared to her, he never tried to something bad or simply evil.  

-Did you saw the new blond servant who was with me? He has one blue eye and the other is yellow, you can’t miss him...”

-Hmm... I don’t know... Ah! Wait, are you talking about the person you are in charge of?”

She knew something, why didn’t he think about her first? He should have known since she was one of the servants who would do anything to stay on the good side of their master.

-Yes, just tell me where he is.”  

The tone of Yunho’s voice grew cold, almost as if he was ready to bite anyone who dare to hurt Yeosang.

-Poor stupid whore you are, I didn’t bother to tell you before. He is with the master right now, you shouldn’t bother him he is kind of busy with him, you know.”

She started to walk to go past him, while laughing proud of herself. Yunho turned around and grabbed her shoulder, pressing it with his large hand. He was angry. The lady shivered, she could feel the cold gaze of Yunho behind her back.

-If I were you, I would stay still you never know when something can happen to you.”

She said while trying to look unimpressed. She never saw Yunho like that before. But that gave her some other idea, she found another weakness of him.

-Is that a threat?”

-I should ask you the same whore. Let me go and I will ignore what you just did.”

He let go of his grip of the lady, and walked away grinning his teeth. He should stay calm like he always did, but sometimes he just couldn’t. He was the one in fault, he let the fox out of his sight... He couldn’t even go find him and free him from their master hands. It was frustrating.

The next morning, Yunho stopped in front of his master room, holding a porcelain tray full of food. He sighed lightly before he announced his presence.

-Young master, your breakfast his ready.”

San got out of the room, as a sweat smell filled the air got out following him, he arranged his hanbok and tied his belt.

-I’m not hungry, you can throw it away or give it to him.”  

He responded while looking back in the room, where the fox was sleeping on his bed. Looking down, Yunho squeezed the porcelain tray, the smell that came to his nose made him feel a weight on his heart. He felt weak. He couldn’t change what happened no matter what.

-Young master... Did you really have to do it? I mean... He arrived yesterday... He didn’t even had time to get used to live here yet and-” He couldn’t even finish his sentence that the wolf cut him halfway.  

-I didn’t buy him at this expensive prize so he could get used to live here. He belongs to me, I can do what I want with him. That is none of your concern Yunho.”

Squeezing the tray harder if it was even possible, he let his master continue what he was saying since he knew he wouldn’t stop there.

-You duty is to watch over him and nothing more. So please, keep your advice to yourself if you want to stay in his charge. But I must admit, I have an interest towards him. For today, he can rest and take a bath if he wants.”  

While saying this, the smile he had on, never faded away. With that over, San get out of Yunho sight. If the smell wasn’t already strong enough outside of the room, it was nothing compared to the inside when Yunho walked in. Everybody could guess what happened in that room the night before. And for sure, it wasn’t a simple talk between a master and his slave. Sighing loudly, Yunho sat on his knees in front of the sleeping boy and put down the porcelain tray on the floor. He looked at Yeosang, who was half naked, he could see all of his injuries. On his chest, his stomach and on his neck, since the blanket was only covering the lower region of his body. Seeing the fox full of bruises, probably not only because of his master, broke the dog’s heart. He slid his hand on his neck full of bites, feeling even more guilty. He should have done something, he promised to himself if the fox could forgive him someday, to never let him out of his sight never again.

Finally looking up, he noticed on his head the fox ears that were out. He must admit, he had never seen a fox with a beautiful blood color like that...

-Yeosang... it’s time to wake up...”

He lifted his hand who was on his neck to his forehead, then he moved his hair back caressing it a bit touching the soft ears on his way. Yeosang let out some incomprehensible word while growling a bit.

-Give me just... another five minutes...”

-Noo you need to get up. I have breakfast for you. The master didn’t want it.”

Yeosang blinked a few times, before he tried to sat with difficulties. He got up slowly, with some pause between each movement while holding his lower back. He finally sat, but still shuffled on place to find a good position to sit. He looked everywhere in the room, his master wasn’t near to be seen. If it weren’t of the pain he felt on his lower back, he would have simply thought it was a dream. But it was true, he did lose his virginity to his master.

-Wait, let me help you. Your back must hurt...”

Nodding, Yeosang let Yunho place the pillow behind his back to make him feel more comfortable. He took the top of his hanbok, who was laying on the floor a bit further, and put it on the fox’s shoulders so he could cover himself a bit.

-Thank you...”

-No, please, don’t thank me... You must be very angry at me, and I understand that. But please... Know that I’m truly sorry...”

Yeosang looked at Yunho, confused a bit. Why would he be mad at him? He didn’t do anything since he got there, except good. He was so caring towards him, it didn’t even make sense.

-Why would I be angry? Please explain... Because I don’t understand Yunho...”

-It’s because of me what happened. I should have advice you about the master’s bad reputation... He sleeps with all of the new slaves who correspond to his taste. I should have kept my eye on you, I looked for you for hours without success. It was my only job to keep you safe and yet... I failed miserably. I’m sorry... I am truly.”

Looking down, Yunho couldn’t meet the eyes of the boy in front of him. He felt too much guilty... and weak. Yeosang sighed a bit, and put on the top of his hanbok to cover himself. Then he laid his hand slowly on top of the fluffy hair of the tall puppy.

-Yunho... I’m not angry or mad at you. We can’t do anything about it. It’s me in the first place who sold myself to pay the debt of my family. I was already prepared that something like that might happen...”  

He sighed again, while playing with his hair before continue.

-But at least he didn’t beat me up or killed me. I’m the only one at fault here. I’m simply happy to have you, I’m happy that someone who care this much for me is responsible of me. I am very happy about that.”

Feeling a slight light inside of his heart, Yunho couldn’t stop some tears from falling on his cheeks. Yeosang was a good person. Nobody could erase what was already done, but he will do anything to help him to life through that.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

92.3K 5.2K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
14K 696 29
Han Jisung, a Quokka hybrid, who is now 18, has been a spy ever since he was 14, he was found by Bangchan, a wolf hybrid mafia leader, Lee Minho, a R...
143K 1.8K 27
[REQUESTS: CLOSED❌] As the title reads, this is an Mpreg book (male pregnancy) and while I'm very aware that isn't everyones forte, be respectful for...
118K 7.8K 33
"It's not healthy to start unwanted relationships." Seonghwa was intrigued when he found out that his childhood enemy had returned to town. He didn't...