DENARIUS || Lee Know

By youngNfreeAstronAut

Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends... More

01•
02•
03•🔞
04•
05•
06•
07• smut🔞
09•
10•
11•
12•🛑
13•
14•
15
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
25•
26•
27•🔞
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33• VERY smut🔞
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•
40• 🔞
41•
42•
43•
44•
45•
46•
47•
48•
49•
50•
Epilogue •End•

08•

4K 144 83
By youngNfreeAstronAut

"So how was Minho yesterday?" Hyunjin sat down to have breakfast with me.

"He was fine" I took a drink of my coffee while still figuring out about those records.

"Just fine? Did he help you well?"

Yes Hyunjin he absolutely satisfied me heavenly well.

"He helped a lot actually, he ended up falling into the pool"

"Yeah I came home and he was using my bathroom to change clothes. He said you left to town? How come?"

"I uh went to buy some more bread for sandwiches."

"Why didn't you send someone?"

"I wanted to go myself."

"Oh.. okay."

Certified liar.

"Anyways,"  I stood up and sat beside him to show him the writings, "look what I found" I handed him the papers.

"What's this?"

"I found these over my father's old book case. I want to figure out what it says but-"

"It's in Italian"

"Exactly, I don't know how to read them."

"There's something you can try"

"Really? What?"

"Google translate."

I hit his shoulder rolling my eyes.

"Yes dumbshit of course I tried, but whatever I write it doesn't make sense. I'm thinking about maybe hiring someone native?"

"So you're gonna go to town asking random people if they speak Italian so they can translate your mafia leader father's writing? Nice!"

"See? This is why it could have never work out between us."

"What do you mean?" He chuckled.

"You're too sarcastic for my taste, I just want to rip your head off."

"I'm just joking, rela-"

The doorbell rang. Probably Minho for his second day at his new job.

"That's Minho" Hyunjin saw him on the monitor

"How did he get here?"

"I sent someone for him. I designated someone to bring him and take him home every day."

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"Well, now you do."

"Right. We also haven't discussed about him! How many days? And the payment? I quickly asked as Hyunjin stood up to go open the door.

"Well he can come four days a week? He doesn't have to clean all the house. We can discuss which days with him."  He said as his voice got further into the living room towards the door.

I heard him welcome Minho inside, and him greeting back.

"Good morning miss Hea" he smiled.

"Just Hea is fine, goodmorning" I smiled back. Hyunjin waved him to take a sit and have some coffee.

"How did you like your cleaning lady job?" Hyunjin asked while preparing Minho's coffee. Minho eyed me and giggled.

"It was great, I actually enjoyed it...a lot." His eyes still meeting mine, I just smirked.

"We were discussing about your schedule. Would you be fine working four days a week? You can choose."

"Yeah totally, it's fine."

"Great! You're hired then." Hyunjin chuckled. "We'll pay you at the end of each week, is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine, thank you both" he bowed.

Hyunjin brought his coffee and put the cup in front of him, returning to the counter to prepare some more food. We all remained silent for a couple of minutes.  As Minho was drinking his first zip, he frowned.

"Oh, is that Italian?" He eyed the papers we had on top of the table. Hyunjin turned around with widen eyes looking at me, I did the same.

"You know Italian?" Hyunjin questioned. While Minho looked at him I took advantage and grabbed the papers back to me. I didn't know what it said but I wasn't sure if I wanted him to read them.

"Sure, I like languages. It was a plus for my job"

"Detectives speak other languages?" Hyunjin questioned one again.

Detective? I thought he was a police man. I had a rather crazy idea.

"Most of us, yeah. If you can help with international cases, they pay you a lot more. And I enjoy learning new things so I tried Italian and it worked out."

"How fluent are you?"

"Abbastanza fluentemente"

"What does that mean?"

"That I speak pretty fluently." He laughed.

Hyunjin eyed me again, the atmosphere turned quiet. I signaled him to come with me.

"Will you excuse us for a seconds?" I smiled to him. He just nodded and kept drinking coffee.

Hyunjin and I locked inside his room.

"If we're thinking the same-" I started.

"I'm not sure about this Hea. Those papers for all we know could be revealing things."

"I thought you said he was one to trust? That he knew things about your family?"

"Political and economical things, not the real background."

I chewed my lip, trying to figure out some way.

"Maybe we can tell him we just found those pages from an old book and we just wanted to know what it said, just for entertainment?"

"What if it says your name? Or mine?"

"Fuck I don't know... he's also a detective? Do you know what that means?"

"No?"

"He could help us with tha case itself... to figure out what happened to my family. We could pay him way more for that, in exchange of his silence about it. "

"Believe me, I thought it too, but I don't think he is one to stay forever with the same job."

"All my men did it and they don't complain"

"It's different. Think about it, Hea. What if we say too much and then he gets freaked out and leaves? That could be spilled info. He is indeed to trust but this could be dangerous for you."

"Ahh... you're right actually. I guess I'm desperate, that's all. I'll take these back to my room and try myself again later." I pouted. Hyunjin hugged me tightly.

"I promise we'll figure it out sooner or later"

"Thank you." I hugged him back.

I left the records hidden in Hyun's room, and we headed back to the kitchen. Minho just looked at us as if waiting for a response after we took the seconds we said.

"We'll take a look at them later, is that okay?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh you don't have to ask, it's completely you guys' decision so there's no problem at all." He politely said.

After a while, I headed to my room, Hyunjin went to Yeji's house and Minho went on to his duties. I wanted to keep trying with those damn records. The fact that I don't have one single actual clue about my family makes it harder for me to start.

Sometimes I just want to throw everything away and start anew, rent a small apartment far from here and just forget everything that has happened to me, really. However, I feel like I'm turning my back to my family and they don't deserve that; they deserve to at least be clear about it.

I heard a knock on my door; I stood up and went to open it, it was Minho. I didn't expect him to be so close to the door actually, his face was inches away from me, but of course I pretended to be the dominant one and just looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Do you...." he stated at me and said nothing more.

"Do I?"

"I'm sorry, I literally forgot what I wanted to say."

I just chuckled, waiting for him to remember it and talk, brows raised.

"About what?"

"I..." he now stared at me from head to toes, but his gaze was very sexy, I swear he was seducing me...and I couldn't say no to him, he made me feel good. Plus, it was a great way to distract myself from my problems at the moment.

"You wanna talk or do I have to make you?" I said, He laughed.

"I actually forgot, but I do have a new question now."

"Go ahead."

"Are we going to fuck every time we talk?" He smirked.

"No, just whenever I want to. I'm the boss, remember?" I got closer to him, our breathing started to get heavy, our lips almost touching. The feeling of pure lust was exciting.

His smirk turned me on so much, I swear he's so sexy. I was about to invite him in, but my plan got frustrated.

"HEA!!" Hyunjin yelled from the front door, making us flinch. It wasn't even necessary to move away from each other; Hyunjin's scream made me get out of my room and run towards him, he sounded altered. 

"What? What's wrong??" I came to him. He had his hands over his head, he was breathing horribly.

"Hyunjin what's going on??" I grabbed his hands and made him look at me.

"It's Yeji."

"What about Yeji?"

"They got her!"

"What do you mean they got her?! Who did?"

"I don't know! The Jangs maybe!"

"...what did you say?" Minho questioned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 307 26
𝘛𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, "𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢�...
7.7K 171 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
52.7K 1.2K 51
|COMPLETED| This is intended as a quick read. So it has short chapters. I made this so because I myself don't always have time to read books with lon...
95.4K 2.5K 49
Living in Chicago with her career as a doctor just beginning, 23-year-old Eisa Yun has a bright future ahead of her. That is until her father's unpai...