š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|

2.5K 46 8
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Die A Little - YUNGBLUD

-------

IT'S been a month since we got Jared and Isabella was still in the hospital sleeping. Doctor Harrison said they will wake her up soon because her wound has healed completely and there should be no risk of infections.

Once he told me that a few days ago I was so excited to hear Isabella's voice again.

I haven't sleepy in the apartment because it felt so empty without her so I stayed here at the Warehouse with her. We moved her here after what happened and since then she was protected by my men and me of course.

I was on my way to Isabella when someone called my name. I turned around and Enzo came walking towards me. "Hey, did he speak?" I asked.

"Yes, he said he wants to talk to you," he said and I nodded.

We had Jared in our prison cell for a month now and he hasn't talked at all. So, now he wants to talk and I'm very curious to hear what he has to say.

Since he was not talking I showed him how angry I was. I showed him what happens when he hurts someone I love.

I made my way down to the basement with Enzo by my side.

Enzo is my right hand and also the heir of the Italian Mafia. Once is he gets the Don position, he'll work for his father. But of course, we'll help each other when we need help.

We got down to the basement and stood right in front of the cell with held Jared in. He was sitting in the corner with his legs up to his chest while he held right on them. "You finally decided to talk. So start talking," I said monotonously.

"I said I want you alone here," he mumbled. I turned my head to the side and gave Enzo a nod before he left the basement while I watched him do so. I turned my head back to Jared and saw he let go of his legs while looking up to the ceiling.

"Isabella is very beautiful," he said with a smirk on his face. I clenched my fists and stared down at him.

Say something I don't know.

"Do you wanna know why I'm doing this?" he asked and sighed afterwords. He noticed that I wasn't going to answer so he continued speaking,"

"I did this because of the money," he said and chuckled slightly.

"And because I hated her father," he mumbled and J furrowed my brows. "You see Axel, I know much more about Isabella thanks to Dimitri. He told me a lot of interesting things about her," he smirked and finally turned his head towards me.

"But I won't just give you what you want. I want you to beg for it," he chuckled.

Like hell I will

He continued. "So, will you?" he asked with a wide grin on his face.

"Listen up you piece of shit. If you don't tell me what I wanna hear, I will make your life your living hell. So you better talk," I threatened while he chuckled.

"Believe me my life is already my hell. So your threat is useless," he smirked and I punched the cell.

I had enough of this bullshit because every time we had something, we would lose it. The two other men that attacked us at the diner weren't talking either. They stayed silent until they died because of our tortures.

I walked out of the basement and called two of my men to get him to talk. I'm sick and tired of this shit. I want Dimitri dead and Isabella standing in front of me with her beautiful smile.

"Boss?" one of my men called me while I was making my way to my office. I turned around and saw Killian. My best sniper.

I nodded and gave him a sign to continue talking. "We got another letter from Dimitri," he said and handed me the letter. I stared at it while clenching my jaw.

I roughly grabbed the envelope and opened it up. Before I started reading it, I took a deep breath and opened the letter up.

Privet (Hello) Axel

I heard that you have Jared and that my plan to get Isabella failed because of him. What a shame, right? Well, you see I don't care what you do with Jared. I only care about Isabella.
I told you that I want her because you have something I want. Well, that was half of the truth. I want her because of her father. I know he is dead because I killed him. I killed him in front of Isabella's eyes. What I regret the most is that I didn't take her with me. I left her there because I knew she wouldn't be a problem but that until she started to snoop around. No one believed her that he got killed so she started doing her research. I don't know what she knows but that's why I want her. So please hand her to me and I will leave you and your family alone. Did you forget how we were friends?
Anyway, I hope you will give her to me before this whole situation gets out of hand and I would have to do something I don't wanna do.

- D. Koroljow

"Increase the security in Isabella's room and around her room," I ordered angrily to Killian. He nodded and left me standing there with the letter in my hand.

He wants her?

Over my dead body. I will never let her go.

So, he killed her father. That means her father had something to do with the Russians and she found something she shouldn't have seen.

"Fuck! Bella, I love you but I need to find out who your father is," I mumbled to myself.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed Tristan's phone number.

"Hey, what's-" I cut him off. "I need to find everything out about Isabella's father," I said. "I will," he said and I hung up.

I decided to go to Isabella because I want to see her and I haven't seen her for a few hours.

Once I got to her room, I saw that the security was increased and that Killian did what I told him. Everyone knows now who Isabella is and what relationship she has with me. A few of my men also said she might distract me from the real threat that was out there but I told them not to worry about that. I know what I'm doing and Isabella is definitely not a distraction for me.

The security guards gave me a respectful nod and I did too while opening the door of Isabella's room.

She was still laying there with her eyes closed. She looked so peaceful. I had two female guards in here to protect her. I didn't want any men of mine in her room so I sent two females.

I nodded and gave them a sign to leave the room. They left the room and left me alone with Isabella.

"Hey, baby," I whispered and kissed her forehead. I sat down on the chair beside her and took her hand in mine.

I sat there just staring at her. The silence was very torturing but also very peaceful.

I haven't seen her beautiful amber-brown eyes for over a month now and it saddens me to see her in this state.

I realized how much I need her in my life because I can't control my anger anymore. Without her around me, I've been moody and I could literally punch everyone just when they talk to me.

A knock interrupted me and I snapped back to reality. "Come in," I said monotonously.

Someone opened and closed the door and I hear footsteps approve me. I turned my head to the side and saw Isabella's new Doctor. Dr. Harrison.

"Hey, Axel," he said with a small smile on his face. Since we moved Isabella back here he has been looking out for her.

I gave him and turned my head back to Isabella. "I'm here to tell you that we will wake Isabella up today," he said and I snapped my head back to him with widened eyes.

"Her wound has healed completely and there is no need to keep her in a coma anymore," he explained.

"I will get the supplies, and we will wake her up right now. It will take a few hours for her to wake up but once she does, she has to rest. A lot. That means she can't do too many activities for example sports," he explained and I nodded.

After a few minutes of Dr. Harrison explaining everything a little bit further, he left and I stayed here n the room with Isabella while talking to her and telling her that she will wake up today.

After a few minutes, Dr. Harrison came back with the supplies.

He started to get everything ready while I held Isabella's hand. I was staring at her with a big smile knowing she will wake up in a few hours.

I didn't pay much attention to Dr. Harrison but once he was done with everything he left and I stayed here. He told me that it will take a few hours for her to wake up. He also told me he will come and take her food and air tube out of her mouth once she wakes up.

Two hours passed by and Isabella still has woke up yet. Dr. Harrison said that the medicament is still doing his job so we should wait another hour. He also said took out the tubs and left afterward.

I was going through my phone when I saw from the corn or of my eyes Isabella's hand move. I looked up and saw she was moving her head slowly. A smile grew on my face when I saw that she tried to open her beautiful eyes that I was craving to see. She opened them up but immediately closed them again due to the bright light in the room.

Once she adjusted her eyesight to the light she opened her eyes and took a deep breath.

She first turned her head to the left side and then to the right where I was sitting. Once she laid her eyes on me a little smile sneaked up on her face. "Hi," she said with a dry throat, and then she started coughing.

I handed her a glass of water that I prepared for her. She took a sip and gave it back to me.

I took her hand and placed a little kiss on it. "Hey, baby," I greeted her with a big smile on my face. I don't know how I looked like but I definitely looked like a toddler who just got a new toy.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her a scooped closer to her. "I feel tired," she whispered and I loved hearing her voice.

I just stared at her and she did the same. "You have no idea how much I missed you," I said and pecked her plump lips that I missed kissing. I then kissed her all over her face while getting her beautiful giggles out of her.

"What happened?" she asked after I stopped. "Do you remember anything?" I asked.

"Not everything. It's very foggy and blurry. Ehm... I remember me and you at the Ball, dancing. Then I remember dancing with your father. Then a man approached us and he looked at me very weirdly while asking if he knows me. You came and I left for the bar," she stopped talking when her eyes grew bigger.

"Jared. Axel, it was Jared. He stabbed me," she panicked and I calmed her down.

"I know. We got him. Don't worry about him. He can't hurt you," I whispered and kissed her temple.

"The last thing he said was 'Lovely Greetings from Dimitri' who is Dimitri?" she asked. I sighed.

I never told her who Dimitri is.

"Dimitri is the Mob Boss of the Russian Mafia," I explained, and her eyes grew.

"But don't worry he won't get you. I'll never let that happen," I assured her and she just nodded.

"Where am I?" he asked confusingly while looking around the room. "You're at the Warehouse. We brought you here after Jared tried to" I cut myself off because she didn't need to hear what happened.

"Jared tried what?" she asked with narrowed eyes.

I sighed. "He attacked you while J was looking for him. He set up a trap with Dimitri's men and we fell right into it. But Aaliyah and the girls saved you," I explained. She furrowed her brows. "I will explain everything once you get out of here," I assured.

"And when exactly is that?" she asked and crossed her arms over her chest.

I started scratching my neck because she won't not like the answer. "Two weeks," I mumbled.

"Hell no. I will not stay in this room for two fucking weeks. Scratch that. I will leave tomorrow. Period!" she said angrily and I nodded like a good boy.

"Good, now can you get me something to eat? I'm hungry," she pouted and gave me her beautiful puppy eyes. I nodded again and before I left I pecked her lips.

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 42
His eyebrows furred in confusion. "Your bag? Why would you think that?" "Cause this is my room. This is my Dad's house." "Ah..." He drawled out. "Wel...
334K 6.1K 35
ššØšØš¤ šŽš§šž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
498K 18.6K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...