Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04

532 12 0
By sleepypeeble

"Second Young Master, you actually don't hate me, do you? Wouldn't it be good to give me a chance?" Xi Xingling begged hard, very hardworking and sincere, as long as he thought that he would be rejected by the Second Young Master, and then forever. Can't get close to Han Tianlin, his heart is as painful as being cut by a knife: "Second Young Master , please, I really want to be by your side..."

"..."

"Second Young Master, Second Young Master..." Xi Xinglinglian The cry came out, looking pitifully.

"It's not impossible." Li Dong thought for a while, and he set the conditions: "As long as you abide by the regulations I give you, I can give you one chance, but only one chance. If you commit a taboo, I will let you right away.

Fuck ... Think it through yourself first." "I promise." Xi Xingling didn't hesitate.

"I haven't said yet..." Li Dongte was speechless. He said, "The first, when you are with me, you are not allowed to see my eldest brother, and you are not allowed to mention my eldest brother; second, I have the backbone to speak later. One point, don't ask for help at every turn, kneel down at every turn, are you still a man, you?"

"But there is no chance if you don't ask." Isn't this opportunity just for asking? Xi Xingling held the phone eagerly.

"...Okay, please continue to maintain this state of daring to talk back. It is best to stick to your bottom line. Whoever dares to violate you will slap it up."

"Except for...well, I do this except for people I like. ." And in the face of the person I like, I hope the other person will invade myself. If it really happened, Xi Xingling would wake up with a smile in her dreams.

"..." Li Dongzhen did not say: "Okay, let's talk about the third item. I want you to be a little reserved, haughty, don't be cheap."

"Second young master likes role-playing?" And he likes reserved and arrogant personalities, this is true Not difficult, Xi Xingling said: "Well, I will play a proud role for you at night. Do you like a policeman or a doctor? I can do it."

"..." Li Dong hopes to find a rope and hang himself. Go back to your own planet.

"Second Young Master, why are you ignoring me again?" Xi Xingling cautiously said: "I'm so hungry, can I eat together?" And I don't seem to know where the Second Young Master lives.

"Have you remembered what I just said? If you dare to commit a crime once, I will immediately tell you to go away and I won't accept you again."

"Yeah..." Li Dong was so serious, Xi Xingling quickly put away his deliberately depressed act of coquetry Yin, said seriously: "I remember, Second Young

Master ." Xi Xingling knew how difficult these conditions were.

But he had no choice but to agree to Li Dong.

If he doesn't agree, Xi Xingling feels that he has no goal to live. He will be slowly killed by the emptiness and loneliness every day, and will definitely go out to find another man because of loneliness.

At that time, there was no chance to see Han Tianlin.

And Han Er Shao is different, at least Xi Xingling feels very happy when he is with Han Er Shao.

"Then give me your current address." After talking to the other party once, his mood was really fucking ups and downs. Li Dong hoped that he would not regret today's decision.

Xi Xingling immediately cheered in surprise: "I'm still in the company, the second youngest will come to see me?" He was worried that it would be too troublesome for the other party, so he said, "I should take the car by myself? I am embarrassed to ask you to pick me up."

"Don't Nonsense." Li Dong said: "Wait for me where I am."

Then he hung up the phone, told the family to go out to play, and drove away from the house.

Han's Jewelry Design Department.

"Oh, oh, oh... I'm unkempt now..." Xi Xingling rummaged through the box, found a facial mask and quickly applied it, then sprayed perfume and chewed gum.

"Xingling? Is there a date after get off work?" Xia Bolun hasn't left yet. He wants to stay and work overtime. He thinks Xi Xingling is the same as himself: "Tsk tsk, see you fix yourself, who are you going to see?"

Just now Xi Xingling called in the bathroom, Xia Bailun certainly didn't know that he was going to see Han's second son.

"Meet very important people." Xi Xingling sniffed his arm carefully and squeaked, "Bo Lun, what do you think of this perfume? Is it too strong?"

Maybe Han Er Shao likes lighter ones? He still

disliked his clothes today... "It's good." Xia Bailun glanced at the bottle. It was an expensive and expensive perfume. Of course it tasted good. He even asked for it to show off his wealth.

"Then I'm relieved." Xi Xingling checked the time, and hurried to the bathroom to remove the mask, then came back to apply lotion and lipstick.

The phone vibrated in his trouser pocket.

"Bo Lun, I'm leaving, goodbye!" Xi Xingling picked up her bag and hurried away.

"Gorgeous." Xia Bolun fanned the wind in front of his nose, dismissing the fragrant smell.

In the elevator, Xi Xingling finally dared to answer Li Dong's call: "Second Young Master, I am in the elevator now, and I will get down right away...Oh, okay."

Every time I was hung up by the other party, but Xi Xingling was so sweet. .

He left the company and quickly looked around, looking for Li Dong's luxury car.

Li Dong didn't dare to drive the car to the main entrance of the company, so as not to be seen by those interested. He drove the car near the company and let Xi Xingling walk by herself.

"Second Young Master." Xi Xingling panted and came to Li Dong's car window.

As soon as Li Dong turned his head, he saw his bright face, smiling so happily, it was really incomprehensible.

"Waiting for me to invite you in the car or what?" He said casually, holding back all afternoon with a little bit of anger.

"No need." How dare Xi Xingling, he hurried around, opened the co-pilot's door and sat in.

Those eyes looked at Li Dong particularly passionately.

Li Dong pointed to the cheek, and he kissed him shamelessly, holding Li Dong's face and reluctant to let go.

"Fuck." Li Dong couldn't stand the drool on his face.

And being hugged by Xi Xingling, the whole air around is fragrant... Damn, this is half a bottle of perfume, right?

"Does the second master like my perfume? Is it too strong?" Xi Xingling asked kindly, unbuttoning two or three buttons of his casual shirt by the way, making his white skin looming.

"It's just poison." Li Dong gave him four words and an act of hiding, and he didn't close the window when he got on the road, which shows how much he can't stand it.

"Then I won't spray this brand from now on." Xi Xingling said annoyed, knowing that he would buy another small fresh perfume, and it doesn't have to be so expensive.

Because gay honey introduced this perfume as a virgin killer, Xi Xingling bit her teeth to buy it.

"I'm telling you, don't spray anything, Liushen toilet water smells better than this." Li Dong said, clutching his nose. He was driving with one hand, and Xi Xingling suddenly had a little more handsome temperament in the eyes of Xi Xingling.

"Okay." He obediently said: "Then I will change to spray Liushen dew in the future."

"..." Li Dong felt that it was better to be silent.

The character thinking in that author's pen is really beyond the reach of ordinary people.

When I arrived at the dining restaurant, not the one yesterday, Li Dong deliberately changed one.

With such a low-key and reserved personality, he is really not accustomed to the tens of thousands of consumption places. It is more comfortable to eat back to a small restaurant for the common people.

This is all to accommodate myself, and has nothing to do with Xi Xingling.

But Xi Xingling didn't think so. When he saw the small restaurant with elegant and comfortable environment, he only found it very romantic and emotional, very relaxing.

"Thank you Second Master, I like it very much." He sat down, looked around in surprise for a week, and looked at Li Dong affectionately.

"Heh..." Li Dong didn't say anything, just how misunderstood the other party, anyway, he was single for 30 years, and he never knew what romance and sentiment were.

Only when you are pursued by others, you will occasionally realize that these methods are called romance.

In life circles, Li Dong has never revealed that he is gay, and those who pursue him are women. No matter whether it is by nature or deliberately, Li Dong is used to taking care of them very tenderly.

Now facing Xi Xingling, even though she sometimes vomits blood from anger, she will speak a little bit less pleasantly. But he has always held a friendly attitude, without any malicious intent.

Xi Xingling said that the Second Young Master had a good temper, and that was true.

"Second Young Master..." The scene went from a small restaurant to a dimly lit hotel room in a blink of an eye.

Xi Xingling yelled under Li Dong, presumably he had learned the essence of thousands of GV petites, and the scream was melodious and passionate.

He didn't make a promise, and after entering the room, he worked hard to serve Li Dong.

All the tricks were used, and Li Dong couldn't stand it up, so he hurriedly picked up his gun and went into battle, lest the teacher would die before he was quick.

"Second Young Master, you let me die on your bed..." Xi Xingling cried, he used his breasts to hug Li Dong, and he didn't want to let go of him. He felt that it was great to be with this man.

In fact, men will have this idea at that moment, and feel that they are in love with the person who is doing it with themselves. But it was just an illusion, because the pleasure gave me the illusion of a short-term love.

In this momentary illusion, Li Dong kissed Xi Xingling's mouth.

He had never kissed before, because this mouth was given to himself, and the sensible Li Dong really didn't plan to kiss.

It's a pity that Sanity didn't come back until after the kiss. Li Dong quickly patted Xi Xingling's hands and feet, and went to the bathroom to take a bath by himself.

"..." Xi Xingling lay on the big bed with eyes blankly, panting with her chest, as if she hadn't come out of that passion yet.

It was the coldness from the body that made him quickly regain his senses, and wrapped himself in a quilt: "Second Young Master..." Why did he leave himself just after finishing it? Xi Xingling immediately felt lonely and empty and cold, and he immediately wrapped his pajamas. Rubbing to the bathroom door to find someone: "Second Young Master!"

"..." I heard the sound of scratching the door when I turned off the bath water . Someone who didn't know thought there was a cat outside the door: "What are you doing?" .

"I want to come in..." Xi Xingling said.

"Then come in." Li Dong said lazily while lying in the bathtub.

After opening his eyes, he saw a white figure squatting next to the bathtub, squinting at himself.

"Second Young Master..." Xi Xingling leaned forward, trying to kiss Li Dong's mouth.

"Go, wash clean and come and kiss me again." Thinking of the XX that the other party had just now, Li Dong pushed aside Xi Xingling's head, acting a bit rude.

"Okay." Xi Xingling went to wash her mouth, washing back and forth several times before falling back and squatting, waiting eagerly for Li Dong's approval: "Can you kiss now?" After a

stalemate with each other, Li Dong turned. After turning his face, he looked like he was not embarrassed.

"Muma~" Xi Xingling kissed his lips, eyes, cheeks, wherever he could kiss him: "Second Young Master, you were so amazing just now, I am about to be killed by you..." Now he is still rippling mentally and physically. Seeing this face, my legs are soft, and I want to hold the Second Young Master again~

"Well..." Li Dong didn't look at him, and was taking a bath intently.

After a while, he didn't hear Xi Xingling's voice before he opened his eyes. I only saw the other person looking at me in a trance, his expression was both happy and sad, and both happy and sad.

"Miss my eldest brother?" Li Dong asked nonchalantly.

"Ah? No..." Xi Xingling stood up from the bathtub, turned around staggeringly and said: "I'm going to take a shower, wash my ass..."

The scenery behind the young man was unobstructed, but Li Dong was not impulsive.

"Ah, Second Young Master, there is a hickey from you on my neck, how should I dress tomorrow..."

"..."

"Forget it, just don't wear a low collar." Xi Xingling muttered.

Wearing a low collar on such a cold day?

It seems that Han Tianlin is not in his range of activities. Who will show you wearing such a fancy dress...

"Second Young Master, I also thought of you taking a bath in the bathtub, can't you?" Xi Xingling said after a while, facing Li Dong's direction. First, there will be a kiss in a moment, and an eyebrow in a moment.

Li Dong sighed, "

Okay , you come." Before Xi Xingling raised his eyebrows, he got up from the bathtub and went out wrapped in a bath towel.

"Second Young Master hates it." Xi Xingling stopped soaking in the bathtub, he followed with a smile, and jumped onto Li Dong's back from behind.

"Go away." Li Dong said calmly.

"I'm not going..." Xi Xingling bit her lip happily and said: "The second young man has a good temper..." When I gave him a mouth just now, I accidentally nibble, and he was gasping with pain and was not angry.

When it was really done, when it was gentle, it was so gentle that it almost melted its soul; when it was tough, it was also so strong that it made people cry, wishing to die in his bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 3.1K 33
"Are you happy with him?" I asked. "Yes." "Do you know what I want?" "No." "I want to see you happy and I want to see you smile again. So, 'to na...
502K 8.6K 48
Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and the most important task is to fall in love...
110K 3K 9
Craig often thinks about Tweek and is happy being his friend. But everything changes after clyde finds a note in the classroom of someone saying that...
24.2K 478 4
↱ one boy having three daddies wrapped around his finger. ۵ lowercase intended ©dumbbarby