Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags male leads and... More

SOME MORE INFO
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03
Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04
Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20
Episode 21
Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender
just a note from me
Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende
Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming
Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 37-Guan Yaoming
Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender
Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 43 Gu Xiujue ② The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 47 Gu Xiujue ⑥ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO
Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO
Chapter 55 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 59: Jiang Liannan ⑤ Loves Uncle
Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle
Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle
Chapter 62-I'm Back
Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle
Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
a note from me
a note from me

Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01

1.6K 29 6
By sleepypeeble

 Li Dong was born in the mid-to-late 1980s, and his parents were people who had experienced many hardships. When they were later arranged to work within the system, they felt that civil servants were the most popular iron rice bowls in the world.

Naturally, after graduating from university, Li Dong was encouraged by his parents to take the civil service examination.

In this way, the girlfriend who had been talking on campus for more than a year blew.

Because the woman disliked him for not being self-motivated, she was a small civil servant who couldn't give her the life she wanted.

It was not that the girlfriend did not give Li Dong the opportunity to choose, and asked him: "Listen to what his parents say to test for civil servants, or listen to me, let's do business together in Bei Piao." He also said, "What can you do now than a civil servant? Does the family have a background? Can it be promoted? Can you afford to buy a house in a first-tier city in the next three years?" Was

n't Li Dong still young at the time, thinking why his girlfriend is like this, it is too material?

Oh, you must buy a house in first-tier cities. Except for the first-tier cities, they are all small counties. Can't you survive?

Naturally, I didn't agree, and rushed to the expectations of my parents and tested the civil servants in the county. Six or seven years have passed in a flash. Well, the county house was bought, but the blind date has failed many times.

There are two reasons, Li Dong looks down on the woman, and secondly, the woman looks down on Li Dong.

The parents were particularly worried and regretted that they did not grasp Li Dong's beautiful and capable girlfriend.

If you were married, now your baby is in elementary school.

Li Dong himself is quite calm, not at all anxious. There are still two reasons. The more you grow up, the more you understand yourself. Second, you can't fall in love with the wrong gender.

What should be anxious now is not how to deal with all kinds of blind dates, but how to come out to the parents. It is said that October 11 is not the International Coming Out Day, so he will wait for the 11th after the long holiday.

The Eleventh holiday was just around the corner, and the various blind date parties that Li Dong hated came one after another.

Not only parents, relatives and friends take turns to introduce girls, but even the boss, colleagues, and even the parents of colleagues have begun to introduce themselves to them.

Li Dong is in his thirties this year, and he is tall and upright with handsome faces.

Although he is from a second- and third-tier city, he is also an elite man with a car and a house, and he is a target for ordinary girls who dare not get involved. Because I am afraid I can't hold it.

People who are not familiar with Li Dong always think that he will receive the Wechat from ten girls a day...

That's not true.

The real Li Dong is a person who does not accept WeChat messages from his sisters. All blind dates are settled on the same day and never stayed overnight.

It means that the first communication expresses unsuitable meaning.

But will patiently accompany eating, drinking, and playing.

This is Li Dong's character, casual, casual, soft-eared, patient, and self-satisfied. He is always satisfied with life. I would rather devote time to plant flowers and plants than to study the stock market and financial management.

However, the girls call this lack of self-motivatedness, so there will be some blind date lovers who look down on Li Dong.

I think it's useless to look good, but making money is the kingly way.

Recently, a young girl came to the work unit. Li Dong couldn't resist the instigation of his boss, so he took the initiative to add the girl's WeChat ID. He thought about seeing him when he raised his head and bowed his head. If he knew him well, he would be a friend. It would be normal to add a WeChat account.

After adding it and chatting for a few words, Li Dong breathed a sigh of relief when she found that the girl hadn't even wanted to find a boyfriend.

Then I found that the girl was particularly interesting, sharing some weird things all day long. Some are very interesting, some are so thunderous.

During the National Day, the girl posted a dynamic in the circle of friends: "The good books that made us cry in those years! [Picture]" I

didn't expect my girl to have a hobby of reading, and this long list of books looks very good.

In order to avoid the blind date, Li Dong Guoqing went back to his house after the 1st.

The days of the bachelor were somewhat boring. He saw the list of books sent by his sister, and opened the links habitually to start reading.

Looking at it, I realized that this turned out to be a gay novel. But Li Dong knows that it was written by the female author. This is too obvious. Even if a real man is gay, he is not in this style.

Then what the plotter set up, it almost blinded Li Dong's eyes.

The protagonist in this book is not a person with human rights, but an object.

It's terrible.

The protagonist was sent by Slag Attack as a toy, but he still loved Slag Attack, because Slag Attack accidentally rescued him once.

"..." How moved this kind of plot?

Li Dong turned to the ending and took a look. The hero and Xiao Gong were happily together... Fuck, he quickly turned the front to see if the protagonist finally abused Xiao Gong.

After reading the last chapter of Li Dongjue, there is no abuse in the whole book, and the last chapter is still in the end.

Throwing aside the book that read the beginning and the end, Li Dong clicked on other links.

Two hours later, he read the second book without a word.

"Xiaoyan, let me ask you something..." Li Dong typed this line in the WeChat input column, tried to endure it or deleted it. He turned to the related novel post bar to spit out.

"What's wrong with the book XXX? Can the protagonist still have a bit of thought and self? Does he treat himself as a dog? He still loves such a scumbag? I think it's not because the book is faulty, but the author has it. What's wrong!"

Lou: XX's ancient abused essays were originally classics of scumbag attack. All the essays of this author are a routine. The original poster's heart is not strong enough to read it.

② Lou: Haha, people who have seen it will tell the host that this is XX's scumbag series. One book is more abuse than one, which can be called body abuse and heart abuse. If the host doesn't like this kind of thing, don't force it. It is said that some people have never remembered it after reading it, and they have never seen the author.

It's a pity that Li Dong didn't see the reply, so he clicked on other links after he sent it out.

Because I was so angry, I really wanted to see a normal text that would fight back fiercely after being abused and give the scumbag a bit of color.

Let's not ask the protagonist to kill the Quartet, but at least don't be such a bun, don't be so cheap and good?

Shouldn't we, as human beings, be self-reliant?

Whether it is in life or in emotions, you just give up what you can't come. It's as cheap as a dog, and no one really likes it.

Li Dong knew that he was too real, but it was just a bunch of online novels. No matter how bad the attack is, no matter how bad you are, that is also a fictional character that does not exist in real life.

But when he finished reading so many novels, no matter how he enlightened himself, he was still so depressed that he wanted to vomit blood.

Every protagonist in it wanted to pinch the other person's neck and yelled at him to wake him up: "Why is that scumbag that idiot? You can find someone a hundred times better than him, why should you cling to him!"

The protagonist is pretty good in other aspects. He needs to have a good appearance, and he needs to work and work. Several protagonists are even rich and rich second generations, but they become idiots and bitches as soon as they meet love.

This is not to insult the protagonist, Li Dong is only stating the facts.

He thought to himself, if he had a net worth of tens of millions and had already enjoyed life all over the world, he would not talk about love affairs.

After reading the book, he was depressed.

On the last night of the long vacation, Li Dong fell asleep in a depressed mood.

Before going to bed, he called home and chatted with his parents for half an hour.

While chatting, he suddenly felt his eyelids twitch, and he ended the call.

While he was half awake in this dream, Li Dong heard someone calling: "Second youngest, second youngest, why are you falling asleep here? Everyone is looking for you everywhere."

He thought he was dreaming. , And not acting in a movie...

Li Dong opened his eyes as a strong memory surged. Seeing the feasting environment, he immediately sat up straight from the bar.

Really answered that sentence, who am I? Where am I? What am I doing?

"Second Young Master." A hand patted Li Dong's shoulder, frightening Li Dong.

"Who are you..." Li Dong went from being dumbfounded to widening his eyes. After only a few seconds, he blurted out: "Sun Heng?" Sun Heng in the novel?

"Yes, it's me." Sun Heng smiled: "Second Young Master, how about it, right?" By the way, he fingered down the second floor box: "The Young Master is looking for you, saying that you haven't come for so long, don't you? Falling into the pit?"

"..." Damn it.

Li Dong pinched his thigh secretly, grinning with pain. It seems to be true, fuck, but how did I become the second stupid young man in the stupid book.

Just finished reading this book a few days ago, Li Dong remembered clearly that even his little supporting role, Sun Heng, had not fallen behind.

He looked at Sun Heng unwillingly: "Why is he looking for me?" This is the dialogue in the book.

If everything is true, Sun Heng will say next: Well, I won't tell you for the time being, I want to surprise you.

Sun Heng smiled. He said to Li Dong, "Well, I won't tell you for the time being. I want to give you a surprise, saying it is a birthday gift for you."

This surprise gift is a good-looking gift. Much like a young man with a vicious man with a white moonlight, his name is Xi Xingling.

Han Yubai, the male partner in the book, initially thought Xi Xingling was a plaything bought by his eldest brother. He was in the mindset of not playing for nothing, and of course he happily accepted it.

Han Yubai soon learned that the young man who he regarded as a plaything loves his eldest brother with a face.

The abuser described Han Yubai as perverse, violent, domineering, and tortured the male protagonist Xi Xingling in a different way every day. Occasionally, I made a video and sent it to my eldest brother Han Tianlin to watch.

The last few times were even more excessive, and I actually played group P with my friends.

According to the author's logic, the scumbag Han Tianlin was moved with compassion because he saw that Xiaoshou was so behaved and miserable, and asked Xiaoshou back to him again.

But things are not over yet.

Even if Xi Xingling returned to Zhagong temporarily, she was still on call by her abnormal younger brother, which was comparable to a free MB...

Li Dong couldn't bear to remember.

He was now confused and at a loss.

But at any rate it was a Bensan person, no matter how shocked in my heart, he did not act so flustered.

"Let's go." Li Dong subconsciously spoke in his own tone, and then quickly put on Han Yubai's rich second-generation set: "What kind of surprise is so mysterious, what the hell is my elder brother doing?"

Sun Heng: "Hey, you You don't know if you go up."

So Li Dong walked in front, his tall and thin, stylish figure, dressed like a dog. The book says that he was born rich, with a good face, young and rich, and he is a well-known second-generation rich in the city's social scene.

In the book, kicking the door and kicking the waiter as soon as he appears in the book fully reflects the unruly hostility in Han Yubai's tugging.

When it was Li Dong's turn, he opened the door by himself and hit the waiter. The other party apologized anxiously. He waved his hand and let the other party go. Why should he go.

Sun Heng, who followed him, thought to himself: It seems that the young master is in a good mood today.

The group of people sitting in the box are basically Han Tianlin's friends. They all knew that Han Tianlin loved his brother Han Yubai very much, so they all took the lead to say hello.

"The Second Young Master is here, come, come, come and sit."

"Yubai, here."

Seeing his beloved brother, Han Tianlin patted the seat next to him.

"Big Brother." Li Dong shouted. He looked at Han Tianlin, who was the biggest boss in the book. He remembered that except for Han Yubai who was safe and sound, the other people who played Xi Xingling with Han Yubai had a miserable end.

When Li Dong walked over, he glanced at Han Tianlin's side. The stylishly dressed and beautifully dressed designer male protagonist is now sitting obediently next to Han Tianlin.

When he saw himself walking in, his expression seemed to light up suddenly, as if there were two clusters of flames in it.

"Second Young Master." The male lead of this book is both pitiful in love and a bit sassy. It seems that every day in the book, he was eager to attack Han Tianlin, but Han Tianlin refused to accept him, and directly asked him to follow his brother.

The male chairperson agreed aggrievedly, and now he saw Han Er Shao and greeted him enthusiastically.

"Big Brother, this..." Li Dong's reaction was the same as Han Yubai's, his eyes widened when he saw the male lead, and he felt unbelievable: "Brother Chen is back?" It is said that the male lead and Han Yubai's sweetheart look very similar. Li Dong was not impressed. He only saw the male lead very bright, with the breath of coming to me.

"You take a closer look?" Han Tianlin smiled very interestingly.

"No, he is not Brother Chen." Li Dong squinted his eyes and curled his lips after seeing through, showing no interest: "Why are you looking for me to come up for?" He sat down beside Han Tianlin, separated from Xi Xingling.

"Hahahaha." Han Tianlin laughed a few times and said, "What's the matter, it's not Achen, you are not interested?" As the eldest brother, he knows who the younger brother loves.

However, Han Yubai couldn't afford to provoke the Lord who couldn't force it.

Li Dong glanced at the male lead again and thought, I don't want to give me such a big trouble. But he is soft-hearted, if he refuses to take over the male lead, then Han Tianlin should give Xi Xingling to others.

Li Dong's attitude towards the male protagonist is at best that he does not dispute his misfortune. In the few days after he finished reading the book, he really had a very strong idea. He jumped into the book to teach the stupid hero and the scumbag to

be a man... But as an adult man, his excitement was only temporary.

Now that it is in this book, Li Dong is rather confused, thunderbolt in the sky, and completely dazed.

Can Lao Tzu go back to the original world and go on blind date, ah yeah, can he continue to be a happy single dog?

"What are you doing in a daze, don't you know it?" When Han Tianlin saw his younger brother's silence, he turned his head and glanced at Xi Xingling: "What I called you to do today, you know very well yourself. If you can do it, you will continue. Don't show up in front of me."

"Brother Tianlin, the second young man may not like me..." Xi Xingling said. After all, Han Yubai only glanced at himself after coming in, and then showed a disgusting expression.

"Pop!" Han Tianlin slapped his backhand, and Li Dong felt painful: "If you don't like it, let him like it. You can't even do this. Who likes you?"

Looking at it from Li Dong's perspective, Xi Xingling covered his face. , Gasped for a while, and also let out a cry.

"Also, brother is not what you called, what are you? Don't you know it yourself?" Han Tianlin grinned, "A little duck who begs for fucks, where's the crazy energy."

"I'm sorry..." Xi Xingling said with a dumb voice, "Young Master, I won't dare anymore." She lifted her face up, revealing the half of her face that was swollen by Han Tianlin. The five palm prints were bright red and eye-catching, but he was still smiling. It came out: "If you feel uncomfortable, you can give me a slap again."

Li Dong was there to see the male protagonist's inferiority, and he only felt like a dog in his heart.

"Hey, you just fan, do you have the right to talk?" Han Tianlin cursed: "Close your mouth, and look at me less, I don't like men's assholes."

After scolding Xi Xingling, Han Tianlin turned his head and looked at his younger brother: "There is nothing good about this thing, it just has a face and looks pretty good. If you don't like me, just tell him to get out."

Li Dong hadn't spoken yet, Xi Xingling, who had just been scolded by Han Tianlin, became anxious: "Young Master..." He just said what he meant to test Han Er Shao, not resisting to go with Han Er Shao.

"Slap!" Han Tianlin raised his arm and slapped the same half of his face again. "We brothers are talking, what are you talking about?" He commanded: "Kneel down! Dare to say another word and find someone to turn." Believe it or not?"

Li Dong watched Xi Xingling flop and knelt down. His thin shoulders shivered. It seemed that he was really afraid that Han Tianlin would do what he said.

Li Dong sighed secretly, the mean young man in the book was only twenty-three years old, not long after graduating from university. He is beautiful and aura. It is said that working in a design company under the Han clan has a promising future.

"He's such a bastard, and it's annoying to look at it." Han Tianlin said irritably. He stretched out his neck tie and complained to his younger brother: "I accidentally rescued him once, and he got entangled in it. Just like dog skin ointment, you can't shake it off." I heard that he had recently joined Han's company, which made Han Tianlin's attitude towards him worse and worse, and he couldn't get better at all.

"Big brother, you beat his face like this, how can I still get rid of my mouth?" Li Dongman complained carelessly, but he didn't really feel sorry for Xi Xingling, but that face that looked like a white moonlight.

"You didn't say it earlier, I thought you weren't interested." Han Tianlin really loved Han Yubai, and he immediately said, "That person will give it to you. You can play whatever you want. You are welcome. He is a person. Very cheap, thinking about being fucked by a man all day long." I don't like men, so I thought of throwing the bastard who pestered me to my brother.

Li Dong remembered that Han Tianlin was a straight man. He never played with men. Before being with Xi Xingling, he only accepted sex with women.

"Well, I know." Li Dong said impatiently. He hooked his fingers to Xi Xingling who was kneeling on the ground: "Come here, sit on my side." He was afraid of Han Tianlin's whim, and he slapped the male lead after a disagreement. .

"Go, sit on your lap." Han Tianlin said.

Li Dong: "..."

When he held the tall and thin body of the hero, to be honest, there was something in his heart.

In other words, Li Dong is also an abstinence system that hasn't touched a man for many years. Young people are full of blood and sometimes impulsive.

Besides, Xi Xingling is handsome and slender, with fair skin, aside from his humble personality, and the appearance conditions are very good.

"Second Young Master." The voice was also nice, probably because I was not familiar with it, and looked a little timidly: "Young Master asked me to kiss you, okay?"

It turned out that when Li Dong was absent, Han Tianlin gave another order, and he let him Xi Xingling took the initiative to kiss his brother's mouth.

Li Dong was taken aback for a moment, and then said, "Forget it." He put his arm around Xi Xingling's waist, and suddenly felt a very thin and flexible touch, so he put a belt in his arms and said with a smile: "Want to kiss me." ,

Go back to the house and kiss." Han Tianlin: "Then don't stay, go." He talked to his friends about something, and let his brother have fun by himself.

The following story of Li Dong is very clear. He nodded to Han Tianlin, then squeezed Xi Xingling's chin, and kissed his blushing cheek by Han Tianlin: "Let's go, don't disturb the big brother."

"Hey." Han Tianlin glanced at Xi Xingling specially: "Serve my brother well. If you make him unhappy, you know I won't

spare you." Xi Xingling immediately smiled and said, " Young man, I know, I will take care of the second youngest . "He reluctantly, staring at Han Tianlin very greedily, unwilling to remove his eyes.

He hoped that Young Master Han could stay for a while, but this was impossible.

Xi Xingling had heard of Han Yubai's personality before meeting Han Er Shao. Definitely a violent second generation ancestor, the kind that kills half of his life at every turn.

He was scared when he came, but he couldn't match the love for Han Tianlin, so he got over after getting dressed up.

In fact, Xi Xingling has just finished his work. He is an intern designer and has a lot of work assigned by his boss. The newcomer period should have worked harder than others, so at present, it is quite late and tiring to get off work every day.

"Go." Li Dong patted his thigh to make him stand up.

Xi Xingling didn't dare to hesitate, he quickly stood up and waited by the side eagerly. The tall and slender figure is really good, and he is good at dressing up, but it is a pity that Han Tianlin sneered at him, and it was annoying to look at him more.

"Big brother..." Li Dong also stood up. He wanted to say, then we'll leave first, but when he thought of the temperament and personality of the second young master Han, he shut up and changed his words: "Is the man really giving it to me? How can I treat him? You won't be angry, will you?"

Xi Xingling listened a little worried, but he didn't blame Han Tianlin for giving himself to the Second Young Master Han, but was afraid that the Second Young Master Han would be too cruel to him.

"Of course, it's yours if people give it to you. You can play as you like." Han Tianlin said to his younger brother and Qi Dao, but he didn't even look at his deep-rooted Xi Xingling: "If he is disobedient, tell me and I will help You clean him up."

Li Dong smiled at the corner of his mouth: "It's not necessary. If he doesn't obey, I will deal with him fiercely." Then he stuck in his pocket and left without anyone else.

The tall and thin young man, before he turned around to follow, his eyes were glued to Han Tianlin like dog skin ointment, and his eyes were full of reluctance.

"Young Master, can you say something to me?" Nian, for being so obedient, is going to serve the Second Young Master Han, right?

"What?" Han Tianlin was quite surprised. He turned his face and smiled, and gave Xi Xingling a cold word: "Go."

Hearing this word, Xi Xingling was satisfied and contented: "Okay, let's go." He smiled. It's really photogenic. It's a pity that Han Tianlin doesn't like playing with men, otherwise such a beautiful little meat would have been eaten in his mouth long ago.

"Young Master..." Xi Xingling wanted to say something, but Li Dong stretched out his hand from behind to cover his mouth.

"Don't talk so much nonsense." Li Dong said in his ear, and then forcefully took the people away, but it was a drag. However, he was measured and didn't hurt Xi Xingling, and even took him outside the box and let go.

"Second Young Master." Just now, Xi Xingling couldn't breathe with his mouth covered, and now he finally got fresh air, which also made him fear Li Dong. After all, this man's reputation is not good, so she apologized timidly: "I'm sorry. , I didn't deliberately slow down just now." He hoped that the second generation ancestor was not angry.

Of course Li Dong knows that the protagonist of Jian Su just loves Han Tian too much, and he has no personality anymore.

"Big brother has a bad temper. You won't be slapped in front of him in the future, otherwise, you won't be slapped." After saying that, Li Dong felt that he had said it for nothing. The protagonist is not even afraid of being fucked, and afraid of being slapped. .

He shut his mouth and said as he walked: "Come on, go to your house." When walking down the stairs, Li Dong suddenly remembered that Xi Xingling was hungry when he came to see Han Tianlin, and he was immediately followed by Han Yubai playing the whole night. , Didn't eat anything the next day, and successfully tossed into shock...

"Huh?" Xi Xingling opened his mouth in surprise, didn't he go to the hotel?

He doesn't mind the other party coming to his own house, but the bachelor apartment is very small. It was rented for only two thousand and five yuan. The environment is of course not very good, and it is not a bustling area in the city center. It is a bit far from here.

He was afraid of Li Dong's disgust: "Second Young Master, or go to the hotel, my bed is too small, I am afraid that you will not have fun."

Li Dong twitched his mouth, admiring this man, he really did not treat himself Look at it as a person.

So he frowned and changed his mind and said, "Forget it, go to the restaurant first." Just now, I thought that Xi Xingling had a serious stomach problem and other physical problems, all of which were tossed out.

"Huh?" Xi Xingling was taken aback again. He secretly raised his hand to look at his watch and saw that it was 9:30 in the evening. It was right now. It was too late for dinner and too early for supper. He followed Next to Li Dong, he said enthusiastically: "Did the Second Younger eat dinner?"

Is it the same as himself? That's great, I'm so hungry now!

The man being questioned glanced at him and said nothing.

Walking down the last stairs, Li Dong swaggered out. Everyone who knew him greeted him: "Hi, second young

man , go back so early?" These people knew Han Yubai, but not Li Dong himself.

For Li Dong, this is a virtual world, and only he is real. Therefore, he was somewhat indifferent and ignored Han Yubai's social circle.

Xi Xingling followed him step by step and tried to walk with Li Dong's arm several times, but he didn't dare to dare. He really didn't know how to please this young master.

Because I have heard too many rumors about Han Yubai, but Xi Xingling always feels that the Second Young Master seems to be...somewhat different from the rumors?

When he reached the parking position of Han Yubai, Li Dong opened the co-pilot's door: "Get in the car."

"..." The other party's voice was lazy, absolutely not impatient, nor unhappy, so Xi Xingling felt flattered: "Thank you, the second youngest." He sat up happily, except for a little nervousness. Besides, it turned out to be beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 15.5K 200
Alternate Title :[快穿]被黑化大佬佔有 Status : Ongoing Author : 红茶叔叔 Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world worked hard to influence them, but... ...
1.2M 66.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
154K 5.4K 149
Qin Lang is a aloof president, serious look with long legs and high value. There are countless secret crushes on him. It's a pity, he has always been...
40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...