A Promise [Akatsuki No Yona F...

By LunamaHana

"I've been with him as much as I can remember... but I guess he doesn't like me. But that's okay. Even if the... More

Chapter 1: Mee-Yon
Chapter 2: Seiryuu
Chapter 3: The Voice in my Dream (Mee-Yon's POV)
Chapter 4: Awaken & Name
Chapter 5: The Melody to Remember
Chapter 6: The Cry in My Dreams and The Dreams that Healed Me (Shin-Ah's POV)
(Author's Notes) Summary: What's going on...?
Chapter 7: Visitors... From Another Place
Chapter 8: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 1
Chapter 9: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 2
Chapter 11: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 4
Chapter 12: Our New Group
Chapter 13: The Soft Yet Gentle Lullaby
Chapter 14: Finding Ryokuryuu
Chapter 15: Pirates of Awa
Chapter 16: The Senjusou Test (Not one, but two)
Chapter 17: The Pirates' Plan
Chapter 18: The Fight of Kumji Part 1
Chapter 19: The Fight of Kumji Part 2
Chapter 20: The Fight of Kumji Part 3
Chapter 21: The Pirates' Victory
Chapter 22: Leaving Together And A New Comrade Joins
Chapter 23: The Scale of Hakuryuu (Feelings...Jealously...Love?)
Chapter 24: All Dragons are Assembled (But...)
Chapter 25: To the Place I Never Wanted to Remember Again
Chapter 26: Destiny of Myths and Legends Festival
BONUS and EXTRA Chapter (LunamaHana)
Chapter 27: The Path You Choose is Where You Want to Start Till the End
Chapter 28: Reveal (How much pain would you endure alone?)
Chapter 29: The Moment of Truth (Ninetail Fox) Part 1
Chapter 30: The Moment of Truth (Ninetail Fox) Part 2
Chapter 31: The Moment of Truth (Ninetail Fox) Part 3
Chapter 32: The Moment of Truth (Ninetail Fox) Part 4
Extra Chapter: Snow Fight
Chapter 33: To the Land of Fire
Chapter 34: Trouble Lies Ahead
Chapter 35: The Eyes of Seiryuu
Chapter 36: The Ninetail's Realization (Confess within your Heart)
Chapter 37: Decisions and Tae-Jun's Wonders
Chapter 38: The Given Sign
Chapter 39: Take a Chance (Perhaps a Change of Heart?)
Chapter 40: A Helping Hand
Chapter 41: Leaving the Land of Fire Part 1
Chapter 42: Leaving the Land of Fire Part 2 (Protect...)
Special Chapter: Always Here With You [Mee-Yon's POV]
Chapter 43: Little Did We Know...
Chapter 44: The Crying Flames
Chapter 45: Wandered Thoughts? (Nah...)
Chapter 46: Determination
Chapter 47: Flee
Chapter 48: The Town's Market
Chapter 49: Arrival and Problems?! (To the Land of Water)
Author's Note

Chapter 10: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 3

5.9K 154 5
By LunamaHana

~Recap~ (Previously on Akatsuki No Yona: A Promise)

Mee-Yon: Why... why can't you all be happy for once?! Why people like you are against Shin-Ah?! Shin-Ah is not the type person who is evil and even if he's cursed by the powers of the dragon eyes! He might be cursed, but he was kind and yet protective to this village! He care for each of you! Why can't you all understand Shin-Ah's kindness?! Shin-Ah is a human being like you... every one of you! So don't treat someone who you think is a monster! You can't judge anyone without knowing what he or she really are! This is how Gods from the heavens above create us! To be different! Any of you... All of you... All of you have no right to say such things to Shin-Ah! 

Elder: Tch! Quiet! (slaps the Mee-Yon's face) You, girl gave me no choice. No one is allow comforting Seiryuu no matter what the time and years are.

         A villager, who was the Elder's assistant, gave him a rope that is worn off for years and then starts whipping her.

Hak: Stop it! You're hurting her!

                                                Hak wanted to save Mee-Yon, but he couldn't.

Elder: You, mister, are not allowed to interfere this conversation. (looked at the Mee-Yon again and starts whipping her, but harder) You, girl, are not allowed to break the rules in this village. A friend of a monster that was the cursed dragon! You will suffer like we villagers did for many years! 

-------

[Yona's POV]

        It's... so dark. Hak... I'm... scared. I echoed the words in my mind. I wanted to do my best without him, but at the end... I didn't. I end up looking to him out of fear. I'm so weak... I don't want to fail, but I... My eyes were terrified with fear. I almost felt the darkness just consumed me from the light. Someone...Anyone... Father... 

A voice: Princess! Princess!

        I then opened my eyes. Kija was protecting me from the shaking ground. The earthquake stopped. Luckily we're all safe, but... the entrance to the other side has blocked up the passageway. The men from Seiryuu's village were frighten. They yelled and screamed, but no one seems to hear a thing. Yun shivered himself in despair. He knew that all of us will die with the amount of space and breaths we have. I too was in despair. My thoughts wondered. 'Am I... going to die... like this? Am I... really going to die?'

A voice echoing in my mind: You're not going to die! 

Me: Huh?

Kija: Why did you have to say that to me?! 

Me: (shook my head and looked at Kija) Kija? O.O

Kija: Oh, forgive me. For some reason, that rude man suddenly... [Hak: I'm counting on you] ...just spoke inside my head. It made me very angry. It is my job to protect you, Princess. 

Me: Arigatō. I'm feeling better. 

Kija: So am I! *^*

Me: (comforting Yun) It's okay, Yun. Help will come for us. 

Yun: (smiles a bit)

        Kija un-bandaged his right hand as they transformed to regular into huge dragon claws. The villagers were frighten and said that Kija's a monster. Kija didn't care, but he told them that he's Hakuryuu. The villagers were frighten even more and never knew other dragons exist in the world. One of the men screamed in fear. He was scared even more like the darkness just consumed him.

Villager 1: It's... it's his fault. It's his fault that we have to live in this wrenched place!   

Me: Why? Why are you all against Sei- no Shin-Ah? Why is his power a cruse? All of you don't know him! [thinking] But that time... he was smiling. He was smiling to someone that he cares the most. Even I can't see his eyes, he was smiling at Mee-Yon and she was happy. 

Villager 2: You don't know how evil he can be. 

Me: He isn't evil--

Villager 1: Outsiders wouldn't understand! For generations, monsters with the dragon's eyes have been born in our village. We live in fear of Seiryuu's power. Even if Seiryuu dies, someone else's child becomes the new Seiryuu. You don't know how it feels to live in fear that your own child will be next! 

Villager 2: Those of us who bear that curse must never leave the village. A mask is placed on the Seiryuu as soon as they're born, and we rarely let them go outside. Those are our rules. But Seiryuu used his cursed power to kill many soldiers when he was only a child. 

Villager 1: We all feared that more soldiers would come, so we moved here. But then a couple years later, we saw a little girl with him. She was smiling at him and all of us villagers trembled in fear even more. None of us weren't supposed to comfort a monster like him! Yet someone just appeared out of nowhere then supports him! I can't take it anymore! What is this, if not a curse?! We might support him if he wasn't a monster and yet a little girl just support him out of nowhere without a reason?! 

        Kija sensed something as we heard footsteps. A sound of bells coming towards us. That person who no other than Sei--no Shin-Ah himself, who appeared out of the blue. He walked towards the villager. All of the men were frighten when he came. 

Villager 1: (slowly stepping back) I didn't tell the outsiders anything... 

        He was coming closer and the villager was frighten even more when he hits his mask off of his face. I don't understand why they say his eyes are cursed, but his eyes... are so beautiful... they take my breath away. 

[Mee-Yon's POV]

        Guh! My eyes widen as the worn whip hurts my entire body and I felt blood trailing down my clothes. I tried to bare the pain as tears were about to roll down on my cheeks though I held them. Not showing my weak side. 

~FLASHBACK~

        Shin-Ah fell asleep on my chest and I slowly got up and put his head on the bag (full of emergencies). I picked up his mask and I saw his sleepy face which is extremely adorable. >////< I wanted to see his eyes, but I didn't want to disturb him since today is a bit rough I guess. I putted the mask on his head. Ao cuddled next to him for a while. I smiled as I looked at the two. But... the next thing I didn't notice was a pair of hands was behind me. One on my waist while the other was on my mouth with a cloth. I tried to push but the next thing I know was I passed out. A few minutes or so later, I woke up. The last thing that I recall was was metal chains on the back of my hands and my feet. I looked up and that same man who almost got Yona, got me. 

~END FLASHBACK~

        It hurts! It really hurts! If only... If only I notice earlier then... The Elder was going to whip me to death but the black hair guy just stopped him with his weapon aiming on the Elder. The Elder dropped the worn rope that was filled with marks of my blood. The black hair guy broke the chains on my hands and feet and helped me balanced my body. 

Black Hair Guy: Are you alright?

Me: (nodded him weakly)

Elder: So... girl who is with the monster of the dragon eyes. What's your reason with Seiryuu? (eyes full of hate and angry yet fear)

Black Hair Guy: Tch! Damn you! (he was planning to destroy the Elder, but I stopped him; even though I'm weak I tried to stay strong as I can) 

Me: (feeling that I cannot speak but my mind was full of determination) Reason huh? Well... I've always wondered ever since I was a kid. Though... I'll only say this just for once. Shin-Ah... is not a monster.

Elder: What?

Me: Shin-Ah is not a monster. No matter how many times that all of you villagers had said.... he is not a monster. Even though all of you said that he's cursed... he is still not a monster. All of you... didn't treat him as a human being should be treated. Shin-Ah is kind, sweet, and my most important person that's why... the real monsters that threatens him... are all of you, villagers! 

Elder: Cursed you---! 

       I gave the Elder the death glare. My eyes felt red like that day. To be honest, I really want to rip out anyone's guts who say anything horrible to Shin-Ah. If they do, I will destroy anyone like a wolf waiting for its prey. He walked away like if he saw a ghost. My soul somehow felt happy but---thump!

Me: !! 

Black Hair Guy: Oi! Are you alright?! Oi! 

Me: I'm... 

        No, I am not alright. Because the blood of the ninetails... I'm supposed to destroy the bad and not the good. What is the reason to destroy the bad anyway? These people are the bad yet horrible ones who offended Shin-Ah's powers. Why can't I destroy them with my powers? But then again... these people are the ones that Shin-Ah and the previous Seiryuu's protect for so long. I'm supposed to help and fulfilled promises. But I... can't... let... them... 

Echoes in my mind: Mee-Yon... You are the last chosen ninetail fox in this world. In order to survive, you must help Hiryuu and the four dragons to revolve the darkness into the light. Remember that pendent is your life and it reveals your true form. Don't let the hate consume you. Bring yourself worthy into the light's gleam.  

Me: (gasps a bit and murmurs) ... Dad... (tears were about to form, but I held them and decided to be strong) I'm fine. 

Black Hair Guy: Are you sure? Because-- 

Me: Don't worry about me. First, let's help the others out. (even though my legs felt weak and because of the whips, I wanted to be strong even if the pain kills me) We didn't introduce ourselves huh? (turns to him) I'm Mee-Yon. And yours?

Black Hair Guy: ... Hak.

Me: Well, Hak... let's help each other to save our important people. (smiles) No matter what, we'll protect what's important to us all.

Hak: (nod) Sure. 

        I helped Hak to remove the rocks as possible but they're kind of hard yet sharp. The flute that my dad gave me... he told me once that it can transform into a katana. Well... I kind of followed what he told me. I took the flute out of my robe then starts spinning it. Surprised, it did turn into a katana. It was decorated by the carves of the dragons but I feel there was a ninetail fox aura around it. Though this katana was probably passed down to generation to generation. I didn't hesitate and used it to help me to remove the rocks as possible. Please I beg Hak didn't see the fake smile! I couldn't think of anything except Shin-Ah's name that is echoing my thoughts. 

Me: [thinking] Shin-Ah... Shin-Ah! Please be alright! I'm coming! And... I'm sorry! Forgive me... Shin-Ah!

--------

A/N: I'm so sorry to say this but there will be a part 4 in the story. Just telling everyone ahead and part 4 is the last part of The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown. (Sorry if others are hesitating if there is going to be a part 4 or not so I'm telling everyone else a big heads up ahead.) I'm sorry to take so long and I was kind of planning to finish yesterday but I became sick. So... I'M SO SORRY! >.< PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TAKING FOR A LONG TIME! Okay then. I do not own the picture and I also do not own Akatsuki No Yona! Please vote/Comment! :) I hope all of y'all who are reading this are enjoying! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.4K 65
A girl found herself in a strange forest, having no idea where she was, or how did she get there, remembering nothing but her name and that strange d...
64.8K 2.5K 10
"Are my eyes beautiful?" he asked me. His question was full of wonder. It was like he was afraid of my answer at the same time. I used my hands to h...
30.7K 1.1K 10
Jae-ha x reader [COMPLETED] You were saved by him years ago, joining him as a pirate on Captain Gi-gan's ship. There, you learn how to fight, and how...
206K 10.2K 200
Shin-ah x OC "I told you once, a long time ago, that you would have to choose which lives to save." Steel eyes flashed in the moonlight. "You choose...