Haikyuu//: They Broke Me

By HumourousTriangle

Atsumu Miya felt like he's life is a living hell or even worst. He's only comfort was his friend, his crush... More

Why Me?
Worthless
An Idea
A Peaceful Sleep
Something Snapped
They Finally Broke Him
Claps Back
A Brother?
The Blonde Setter
Roommate
Good Night
Up Until Now
No One Was There
Please, Help!
I Promise
Why?
You Broke Me
Anger
The Voices
The Doctor
What Happened
Father & Son
All For You
Treat You Better
Fix Us
We Meet Again
It Was Always You
Forgiveness
I'm Home
Behind A Smile
Uninvited Visitor
I Don't Want To Go
Brother
My Family
I'm Happy
A/N
A/N
Side Story 1: You Have Me

The Truth

2.9K 88 36
By HumourousTriangle

Timeskip

Atsumu's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed, which was nice. I could feel that my face and eye are still a bit puffy but all in all, I feel good; letting out those bottled pain and frustration, and negativity really helped.

I sat up and didn't see Omi next to me which made me a little sad but then I smelled something amazing coming from the kitchen. I got up and saw Omi making breakfast, I walked behind him and wiggled my way in between under his right arm.

Atsumu: "Good mornin' Omi..." I hugged him from his side.

Sakusa: "Good morning, Atsu..." He kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair before going back to what he was doing.

Atsumu: "What cha makin?" I was still a bit sleepy but I could hear him chuckling. I looked up at him. "What cha lafin' at, Omi?" He stopped what he was doing and faced me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned back on the counter.

Sakusa: "Nothing..." He giggled. "It's just... your accent is showing." He smiled at me and I blushed. I hid my face on his chest.

Atsumu: "Shu- - Shut up, Omi..." He cupped my face and kissed my nose.

Sakusa: "Don't worry... It's adorable..." He smiled lovingly. "You're adorable." I was a blushing mess and he just kept teasing.

After eating, we got ready and headed out for practice. We explained to the Coach and Captain why we were gone for a couple of days and they understood.

While practicing, I noticed how Hinata and Bokuto would sometimes flinch when they heard or bump into Omi.

After practice, we went to the cafeteria and I sat down with Bokuto and Hinata.

Atsumu: "Hey guys!" I smiled at them, they looked a little nervous.

Hinata: "He- -Hey Atsumu-san..." He forced a smile.

Bokuto: "Hi Tsum-Tsum!" He tried his best to act normal.

I didn't want to make them uncomfortable and just brushed it off. After talking for a while I could see them relaxing a bit and actually started to act like their usual self.

Sakusa: "Atsu..." I could see how Hinata and Bokuto stiffened. I turned to see Omi.

Atsumu: "Hi Omi" I smiled. He placed his food on the table and sat next to me.

Sakusa: "I got you pudding." I smiled as I started digging in on the pudding.

Atsumu: "Thank you, Omi!" As I took another bite.

Sakusa: "Don't talk with your mouth full." He wiped the side of my mouth with a tissue and kissed my forehead.

Atsumu: "Omi!" But he just shrugged and started eating. I turned to look at Hinata and Bokuto, they looked shocked and just didn't know what to do. "Guys?" But they kept quiet.

Omi kept talking to me and I enjoyed it. We talked about just anything that comes to mind and just random things. But when I tried to include Hinata and Bokuto they would stutter with their words and would always glance at Omi, and they would flinch every now and then with whatever Omi did.

Atsumu: "Alright, what's going on?"

Sakusa: "What do you mean, Atsu?"

Bokuto: "Ye- -Yeah... Tsum- Tsum...Wha- -What do you me- - mean?"

Hinata: "Ye- -yeah..." He was looking somewhere else.

Atsumu: "You guys are clearly cautious around Omi... so, what happened?" I crossed my arms. They kept quiet. I turned to Omi. "Omi?"

Sakusa: " Yes, Atsu? " He tilted his head, looking innocent. I sighed.

Atsumu: "Sakusa." His eyes widened and pulled me onto his lap.

Sakusa: "No, no, no, no,no..." He buried his face on my shoulder "It's Omi to you! I don't know this Sakusa." He whined.

Atsumu: "Sakusa."

Sakusa: "Fiiiiiine!!' He pouted. Then he explained how he charged into Hinata and Bokuto's room and almost nearly killed Hinata.

Atsumu: "Sakusa Kiyoomi!!" I was pinching his cheeks.

Sakusa: "Iht washent thaat bahd...(It wasn't that bad...)" He tried to take my hands off his face.

Bokuto: "Wasn't that bad?" He raised an eyebrow "You gave me a whole new definition of the phrase: If looks could kill." Omi gave him a glare and he flinched.

Atsumu: "Omi!" I smacked his head. "Stop scaring them!" I scolded him and he pouted. "Now, apologize to them."

Sakusa: "I'm sorry..." He looked like he really meant it.

Hinata: "It's alright, Sakusa-san"

Bokuto: "Yeah... just please, don't let it happen again.." Everyone was getting along again and it was nice.

Atsumu: "So, Omi... why did you do that last night?" Now, that caught Hinata and Bokuto's attention. But Omi froze. "Omi?" I placed my hand on top of his, he relaxed a bit and took a shake breath.

Sakusa: "Atsu... is it alright to tell them?" So last night's incident was because of me. It took me so much just to tell Omi what I've been through and I love how he accepted me and just be the best support. But... letting others know....

Atsumu: "Is it alright... if they know...?" I looked down. But Omi gave a reassuring hug.

Sakusa: "Don't worry... we don't have to tell every detail, just what they needed to know that was involved last night..." I nodded.

Omi started explaining. When I told him about his texts to me, he started wracking his brain and remembered what happened. He attacked Hinata thinking he was the culprit.

Hinata and Bokuto were speechless hearing that such things happened to me.

Sakusa: "Atsu... " He looked at me. "It was Osamu..." My eyes widened and my chest tightened. "Atsu...?"

Atsumu: "O- -O..mi..." I was having a panic attack. I hated myself because of that... I blamed Omi for so long! But it was HIM all along!

Sakusa: " A- -Atsu!" He tried to calm me down.

Did Osamu really hate me that much!? What did I ever do to him?! Was I such a shitty broth- - no, a person to him that he had to make everything a living hell for me!?

Atsumu: "O- -O...mi... I- - I can't... breathe..." Everyone started to panic and rushed me to the clinic where I passed out.

Sakusa' POV

I can't believe this is happening right now, just right when he got discharged. I should've waited to tell him. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Bokuto: "Sakusa... don't worry... the nurse said he'll be alright after some rest."

Hinata: "Yeah... we'll tell the coach that you guys can't attend tomorrow's practice..."

Sakusa: "Yeah... thanks guys..." I forced a smile.

Bokuto: "I know we can't comprehend what Tsum-Tsum has been through or the fact that we don't know the whole story but we're here for you guys...

Sakusa: "Honestly, even I don't know everything yet... I didn't want to push Atsu last night..."

Hinata: "Well, I'm sure he'll get through this..." I looked at him and he smiled at me. "Because he has you."

Sakusa: "You're right" I smiled at them and stood. "I'll be right back...watch Atsu for me..." I walked out the room and took my phone out.

I dialed a number and waited as I listened to the other line's ringtone. After a few more seconds someone finally picked up.

On Call

Sakusa: "Komori..."  

.

.

.

.

tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.4K 25
(completed) After years of playing on MSBY together, Atsumu and Sakusa are finally discovering their feelings for one another. With the chaos that is...
37.9K 859 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
110K 3.4K 30
Izuku is living with his alcoholic of a father after his mom was killed during a plane accident. Izuku hasn't had the best life on top of that his ch...
428K 17.1K 42
Includes spoilers:) The way life events happened for you had forced you to grow up quicker than you were supposed to. Your mother dying in a car acci...