Till Stars Stop Shining

By WhoIsNiniStyles

"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley st... More

Foreward
Crash
Hospital
Strange Guys
Coffee Shop
Girl in Blood
Plans
Who's that?
Am I Dreaming?
Cuts and Blood
Truly Madly Deeply
Scars?
I'm not dead yet
A walk to remember
Whipped
Songs and Contracts
She'll leave us?
Tears and sweatshirts
Trips and feelings
Yours
Promise
Fallen Stars
A ghost with a smile
Thank You and Sequel

Her?

46 11 8
By WhoIsNiniStyles

Niall's POV:

It's been two days since the 'sweatshirt incident'. Honestly I love seeing Miley in my clothes, specially when they are baggy on her, she looks super cute in that. She still wears it while going to bed and I'm totally okay that. It feels like I'm with her without being with her. Tomorrow we're going to Disney and I'm totally looking forward to it. I'm going to surprise Miley with a mystery person or so I like to call that lad. I hope Miley will like this. The lads and Liv know about this but not her. Obviously. That's why it's called a surprise. If you are wondering, then yes, my hair are still Liliac coloured as well as Liv's.

Currently me and the lads are at our place, we just got back from an interview. I'm so tired with all these interviews, all they are interested about is our personal lives and who is dating whom. Not that I don't enjoy them but they can be a tad annoying. Miley has been really busy recently as she started online school. The good thing is that she is graduating in two weeks. Liv actually told us that she wants to be homeschooled because she wants to live her time in peace and not in a hell hole, also called school.

"Should we call the girls and do something fun instead of just lying on the couch like sloths?", Harry asked.

"Yeah, I think we should.", Liam replied. Louis called El, Zayn called Perrie and I called Miley and Liv. They were both out with one of Miley's family friend. We told the girls to get their stuff for our trip to Disney since we have to leave tomorrow at 3 AM.

"Lads, Miley is getting her friend with her", I said. I got replies in 'that's cool' or 'fine' but then there was Louis giggling around and shouting how he was gonna get a new friend. Like, this boy needs help. Seriously.

We cleaned up our house, which is usually always messy and today was no exception. I kept everything back at it's place and sat down on the couch with some snacks. Soon enough El barged in with Perrie following her. I looked around to see El and Louis in their dream world and Zayn and Perrie giggling about something. Liam was out in the garden, on a call with our management, doing some dad stuff. Harry and I were flipping through the channels. Soon enough Miley and Liv came through the door.

"Where's your friend?", Harry asked.

"Well, hello to you too", Miley said in a mocking tone.

"Calm your horses Curly, she's talking on the phone outside", Liv said. I somehow believe that Liv and Louis were related in past life.

"Did you just call me curly?", Harry asked.

"Yes, CURLY", she emphasised 'curly'.

"Better run Liv", Harry said and they started chasing each other.

"Well, where's your friend?", I asked Miley and hugged her.

"Wow, I feel loved.", she said.

"I'm just eager to meet her", I said in a low tone.

"I know leprechaun", she said and went outside to get her.

A moment later Miley came in with Dani!?
Well shit.

MILEY'S POV:

I did not tell Dani that we were going to the One Direction house. I wanted to see her reaction. My mum and Dani's mum were great friend, and we've known each other for a long time. She is two years older than me but we get along really well. When me and her entered back in, everyone acted like they saw a ghost. Why?
El and Perrie came and hugged Dani. Do they know each other?

"Somebody care to explain?", I asked as everybody was stoned. Nobody moved for a while and then Liam came in. As Dani saw Liam, she ran out.

"Danielle?", Liam questioningly shouted and ran after her.

"Well, what is happening?, I asked again.

"Uhh umm...", Louis stuttered.

"Spill it Tomlinson", I asked in a frustrated voice.

"Umm, that's kinda Liam's ex girlfriend.", Louis said.

"Shit.", I said in disbelief. Now things will be awkward around here. Well done Miley.

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't know.", I said.

"No, that's okay. We didn't see Dani for a long time after their breakup.", Perrie said.

"She was kinda like our sister and then we lost contact with her.", Zayn said.

"After she went, we had no one to tease Liam with", Louis said. All of us glared at him playfully.

"What? I missed that.", Louis said innocently. El went to him and hugged him. God, they are perfect for each other. El is basically the female version of Louis. I wish I'd find someone like that.

We sat down on the couch and watched Victorious for a while. I don't even know why. My mind was occupied in Liam and Dani. Are they fighting? Are the patching up? I don't know. A moment later Liam and Dani walked in with their fingers entwined. Aww, they patched up.

"Guys, me and Dani are back together.", Liam announced.

"Finally, we can tease you again.", Louis shouted.

"Well, I can do that too, you know.", Liam said.

"Well, I'm older so you can't.", Louis said and huffed.

"That doesn't even make sense Lou.", Liam said.

"I like things that don't make sense.", Louis said and huffed.

"Sure, you do!", Liam said.

"Hush peasant, now let me catch up with my long lost twin.", Louis said and sat down on the couch with Dani.

"Oh well...", Liam said and sighed.

"Thank you Miles for bringing Dani here.", Liam said.

"No, thank you for patching up. I thought things would get awkward around here when I found out. ,"I said. He just chuckled and ruffled my hair. What am I? A pet?

We spent the next three hours watching Victorious. Yes, we are all 17 to 20 year olds and we watch Victorious. I looked around to see everyone cuddling and Niall, Liv, Harry and Me cuddling with our blankets.

"Guys, Miley is gonna sing for us.", Louis announced.

"No, Miley never agreed to that.", I said.

"Please Milly, all of us love your voice.", everyone yelled 'yeahs'.

"Nobody like Miley's voice ,now hush Lou.", I said.

"Pweaseeeee Miley", Harry said and gave me puppy dog eyes and let me tell you nobody can resist them, not even my sassy sister.

"Fine, Miley will sing", I said and got up.

"Why are you talking in third person?", El asked.

"She does it, whenever she's nervous", Niall replied casually.

"Well, you seem to know a lot about her, even the things only I used to know.", Liv teased him and I face plamed. I looked over to Niall and saw him blush.

"Niall, can you get your guitar please.", I asked.

"It's all yours.", he said and gave it to me. I sat down on the couch and positioned the guitar and started singing one of the songs I wrote a long time ago.

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

.
.
.
.
.
.
I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me

I came in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crashing in a blazing fall
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I finished the song and looked up to others. All of them were shocked. Was I that bad? Maybe I was. This is another personal song I wrote way back.

"Wow, just wow.", Liam said.

"Milly, you rock.", Lou said.

"Girl, you're awesome.", Perrie said.

"I still don't understand why you turned down Simon.", Zayn said.

"Yas queen!", Dani and El shouted.

After a tons of compliments, I hushed them.

"Thanks guys.", I said and smiled.

"Who was the song for?", Niall asked in a serious look.

"Why do you always think it's about-", he gave me 'the look' and I kept quiet.

"It's about this douche bag back in 6th grade.", I said and sighed. Niall hugged me and whispered you deserve better, nobody can hurt you while I'm here...

I looked and him and blushed.

"Just get together already", El shouted and quickly covered her mouth. I blushed harder and Niall blushed too.

After an hour of karaoke session, where the guys sang their songs, it felt like a free concert. The perks of having One Direction as your best friend, I think. Perrie sang a few songs and oh my god, her voice is so strong. I'm in love with it. I mean, after all she is in a world famous girl band. Right now I was in kitchen with Harry as we were cooking dinner for today. We cooked spaghetti with meatballs, which is my speciality. After setting up the table, everyone came in and had dinner. Thankfully, everyone liked it.

After dinner, we went back to our rooms. El and Louis were in one room, Zayn and Perrie were together, Liam and Dani were together, same as me and Liv. Harry and Niall went to their rooms. Me and Liv had our room in their house, which I'm very thankful for. I slipped on Niall's hoodie which I'm not planning to return anytime soon. I laid down on my bed with Liv already asleep by my side. I heard some shuffling outside my door and pretended to sleep. My room's door opened and I heard a Irish and a deep voice. Niall and Harry.

"She looks cute when she sleeps, specially in that hoodie", Harry said.

"Yeah, she really does.", Niall said.

"And you love her.", Harry said again.

"That I do", Niall said and Harry chuckled. Wait, what?

"No no no, What? No, I don't", Niall said in a rush. What's up with him?

"You're whipped Nialler.", Harry chuckled and I heard his footsteps going away and soon the door closed. I peeked a little to see that Niall is still standing here. He went near Liv and tucked her in the bed nicely and came over to me. I shut my eyes again.

"I really do", he said and kissed my fore head, thinking that I'm asleep and left the room. What just happened?

Yo! Vas happenin' people!! I hope y'all enjoyed the chapterrr!!! Dani's back!! Miley is all for Niall now, or is she?

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

If y'all have forgotten how El, Perrie, Dani, Miley and Liv look like, here's pictures!

Eleanor Calder (El)

Danielle Peazer (Dani)

Perrie Edwards

Miley Evans

Olivia Evans (Liv)

*throws cupcakes at you*

Until next time,
Love N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
14.7K 557 64
The world finds odd ways to put people together. For them, it was PR. ~ She walked along the shore, the humid air, feeling much colder next to the b...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
527 32 15
*DISCLAIMER* I wrote this back when I was like 12 (and then went on a really long break and did the last couple chapters in 2015). This is IN NO WAY...