The Walking Dead: Daryl's dau...

By peeta512

You and your dad (Daryl) got split up at the beginning of the apocalypse, you were 10yrs old but Daryl's b... More

No looking back
The Adventure
The Meeting
Bad times
First day at the community
DAD
Finally
Gone
A day with dad
A day with dad pt 2
Oh Crap
White house
Poor lil thing
Some fun
A suprise
The unexpected
Whats going on
Free
Rosco
The past
Night time
Im dead
Kill me now
Wow
Carl
Sneaking out
Authors note
Rosco
Rosco pt 2
Roscos thinking
A trip back
mad dad
Question time
Authors note
Protect?
New run
Authors note
The talk
The run
Who are you??
Who?
Are you following me?
Negans place
Authors note
Pervert!
Hehehee
Note
Really?
Another day with Negan
What just happened?
Carl?
MY BIRTHDAY
Please
Help
Escape
Dad
HAPPY  THANKSGIVING
Hiding
He's gone
Reunited
Road trip
So update?!!!
Garden
Forgetting
Promise
HI
New book!!!

Happy Reunion

964 11 0
By peeta512

Y/n POV

As me and Carl drive down the road I couldn't help to think if Rosco was still at his farm, it has been some time since we've seen him but I think he'd take care of himself right?

Carl stopped the car and parked it on the side of the road.

"We'll have to walk from here so we won't bring attention to our selfs with the car" he explained and I nodded my head. As we get out Carl grabbed a couple of duffle bags out of the backseat and handed me one.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"Well before when I was coming to see you I was going to take you away from hilltop" he shyly admitted.

"Why?"

"I don't want anything to happen to you Y/n, you mean to much for me so I was going to take you somewhere where no one would find us, specifically Negan" he said rolling his eyes at the end.

"Carl....."

"I know you might not have strong feelings for me as you did before and you probably hate me for not telling you about Negan, but I don't care, I love you Y/n" he stepped closer to me, so now our noses were touching.

"Carl I........ I don't hate you, I was just disappointed I guess but I'd never hate you" I said moving our faces closer. Just as we were about to kiss we heard groaning sounds of the dead coming out of the woods.

"Come on let's go" Carl sighed and took his knife and killed the walker.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

We've been walking for about an hour now and Carl hasn't said much to me, which is making me kinda mad but I'm letting it slide for now. As we finally break through the tree line I see Roscos house I smile real big, and not waiting on Carl I start running towards the house while Carl is yelling for me to stop. When I got closer the door of the house opened and Rosco came and when he saw me he smiled.

"My dear y/n is that you?" He question and I smiled.

"Rosco" I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Now I didn't expect this today" he chuckled "what are you doing here little lady"

"We need help"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

😜😘😱🤭🤧❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 27
(SOON TO BE EDITED) "You ain't shit Rick Grimes, but I love you" Daisy never had much in her life. An abusive, alcoholic father and a not caring mama...
45.7K 1.1K 42
Book 1// This isn't one of those stories where the girl started out sweet and innocent and turned badass once the apocalypse started and found love...
172K 3.9K 10
𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄, 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃...
257K 1.7K 52
CARL FUCKING GRIMES [completed] REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (Form is on the 'Production' page.) i feel like i should address that when there is any mature c...