Haikyuu//: They Broke Me

By HumourousTriangle

Atsumu Miya felt like he's life is a living hell or even worst. He's only comfort was his friend, his crush... More

Why Me?
Worthless
An Idea
A Peaceful Sleep
Something Snapped
They Finally Broke Him
Claps Back
A Brother?
The Blonde Setter
Roommate
Good Night
Up Until Now
No One Was There
Please, Help!
I Promise
Why?
Anger
The Truth
The Voices
The Doctor
What Happened
Father & Son
All For You
Treat You Better
Fix Us
We Meet Again
It Was Always You
Forgiveness
I'm Home
Behind A Smile
Uninvited Visitor
I Don't Want To Go
Brother
My Family
I'm Happy
A/N
A/N
Side Story 1: You Have Me

You Broke Me

2.7K 84 21
By HumourousTriangle

I pulled Atsu in my arms, and we cried.

Sakusa: "I- - I didn't..." I choked "I couldn't!" tightening my embrace.

Atsumu: "But you did!!" He weakly pounded on my chest, he was shaking so much.

Sakusa: "A- - At-- -"

Atsumu: "I called for you but you didn't answer!" He cried harder.

Sakusa: "How can you say that?!" I cupped Atsu's face. "I waited for you..." He was a crying mess and so was I. "I could never hate you Atsu..."

Atsumu: "Then... where were you...?" He took a deep shaky breath "Where were you, Omi..." His eyes filled with anger and disappointment and so much sadness, and before I could say anything. "I- -It hurts... Omi..." He squeaked out in his sobs "It hurts so much... Am I that unlovable? Was everyone right? Was I a mistake like they said?" He looked at his hands then back at me. He looked panicked. "O- - O...mi..."

They broke him... is what kept echoing in my head. Yes, I was sad for Atsu, but now, I felt my blood boil. I gritted my teeth and pulled Atsu again in my embrace.

Sakusa: "I could never hurt you, Atsu! Not once has it come into my mind to deliberately cause you pain! I love you! I love you too much to do that..." I tightened my hold on him, letting him feel how I'm feeling, letting him hear how my heart beats for him right now. I could hear stifled crying from Atsu. "To everyone who ever hurt you or made you feel so insignificant can go f*ck themselves! The next time anyone hurts you in any way will get a spike in the face by me!" I cupped Atsu's face and stared at him. "Look at me."

Atsumu: "O...mi..." he cried.

Sakusa: "Atsu..." I calmed down. "Can you please explain to me what I did to make you think I hated you?" I gently wiped away his tears with my sleeves but he was already tearing up again. He dove right on to me and buried his face on my chest.

Atsumu: "When I- - I was pushed down the road..." I rubbed his back for comfort as his body shook a little. "I tried te- - texted you..." He tried to steady his breathing. "But you.. You didn't answer..." Not once did I ignore a call from Atsu. "So... I thought you might be busy... so I did my best to ge- - get home...but when- -" He cried, he was clutching onto my shirt. "Mo- - Mom got a- -angry..."

Sakusa: "Atsu..." I didn't like where this was going and I'm starting to get mad again.

Atsumu: "She- - she beated me up..." He cried. "SHE WISHED I WAS NEVER BORN!!" He looked at me with such a devastated look. "My own mother didn't want me..." He said in a shaky voice. My heart sank hearing him say those words... looking at him like this. "She said no one will ever.. Love me..." I was speechless. This is too much... and it's not even happening to me. "I- - tried ca- - calling you... but..." He cried. "YOU SAID I WAS ANNOYING AND A BOTHER TO EVERYONE!!" He screamed. I froze. I never said that! "Omi..." He looked at me, grabbing my collar. "You... broke me..."

.

.

.

.

tbc (sorry if it's short... I'm going to upload the next chapter a little later.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.2K 58
WARNING: 18+ (Text/Script Version) Atsumu is not coming home? Sakusa is worried? Osamu is afraid to tell Suna how he feels? TRIGGER WARNING: Contains...
37.7K 859 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
64.7K 2.5K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...
79.6K 1.9K 11
Between the two of them, Osamu had always been more liked. Well, maybe not when it came to Sakusa, but in every other aspect. Where Atsumu was sassy...