๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

Par -LIGHTGLYPHS

"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ." "๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข... Plus

๐ŸŒŸ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
[1]: ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ
[2]
[3]
[4]: ๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
[5]
[7]: ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]: ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐˜ผ-๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ
[16]
[17]
[18]: ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
[19]: ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‚๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ
[20]
[21]
[22]: ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ
[23]
[24]
[25]: ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[26]: ๐™€๐™™๐™–'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ข
[27]
[28]
[29]: ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง
[30]
[31]
[32]: ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
[33]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ ๐™š
[34]
[35]
[36]: ๐™”๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™š
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]: ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ
[41]
[42]
[43]: ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™
[44]
[45]
[46]: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]: ๐™‡๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]: ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™ฃ
[59]
[60]
[61]: ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]: ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]: ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]

[6]

2.8K 97 81
Par -LIGHTGLYPHS

𝘓𝘶𝘻 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱,
The girl thudding as she landed on a pipe near the ceiling, sighing in relief while smiling in exhaustion.

"Okay, at least it cant get me up here." She closed her eyes, hoping to take a breather before hearing a 'thud' from behind her, the girl's eyes snapping open.

"Luz, you fool!"

The abomination's hand then began to shift, the Latina scrambling to get on her feet as she pulled a glyph out, placing it on the pipes as ice shards grew on the metal, the abomination slicing through it with it's now sword-like hand.

Ice shards were thrown around as a sword-shaped one landed in front of the girl, Luz grabbing it as she fenced with the abomination across the pipes, Amity still climbing her way up as the human threw the sword at the monster, the abomination barely fazed as Luz made a new one.

The abomination threw it's last blow, Luz's sword shattering as she grabbed onto a pipe to stabilise herself, the abomination smashing the pipe with a mace-like hand, more smoke being emitted the more Luz had dodged.

The girl though quick as she pulled a plant glyph out, wrapping around a higher pipe as she cried out, holding a fire-glyph out as she fired it at the abomaton, the creation firing up their own hand canon as the two collided, green-coloured flames covering the area as it exploded, the two falling beings falling from the height as smoke enveloped the area, people running from the chaos.

Soon, the smoke had cleared, Luz hanging from the vine of her plant glyph, twirling around until it had stopped, the girl's eyes opening as she saw the collapsed figure of the abomaton.

The vine then snapped, Luz collapsing as she smiled, looking at her feet.

"Hey! I'm alive!"

A hand then grabbed her leg, the girl crying out an 'oh no' before the abomaton stood up, its hand morphing into an axe, lifting it over its head, ready to bring the weapon down onto the girl.

"I'm dead!"

The axe lowered, Luz bracing for the pain before a purple glow covered the weapon, Luz looking as the weapon was moved away, the hand that was holding Luz's leg glowing before it began to expand.

"Dad! This way– what the–"

Georgia halted, the three students along with the adult staring at the display in amazement, the abomaton's hands exploding.

"Hey!"

A voice called out, the crowd gasping as all eyes were turned upwards, looking at the source. The cape was then thrown off, two bright purple circles drawn as they revealed Amity, her golden eyes shining brightly in anger.

"Stay away from my Luz!"

"Amity?"

The night was silent as Lilith sat upon the ice statue, drawing more diagrams, Hooty watching her as a thud rang out, Lilith now knocking the door of the shack.

"Edalyn? Are these distress noises or normal... noises."

"Totally normal!" Eda called out, a mace in her hand as King clutched onto the witch's leg. "Don't come in!"

She then turned to the now-growing spiked-ice-dome, hissing at it as King waved a furious arm.

"I am your mother, you will obey me and die!" She slammed the mace into the ice, the weapon getting absorbed as she was sent back flying into the fireplace, King getting stuck in the crystal as well.

"Eda! Help me!" The demon cried out, the ice covering him quickly as he reached an arm out. "Help me, Eda! Eda, Help me!"

It wasn't long before he had been enveloped in ice, Eda gasping before she groaned, calling out the dreaded words she never wished to say.

"Lilith! Emergency!"

Lilith busted in, kicking the door open as she held some parchment in her hands.

"Whoa!" The witch looked at the ice with wide eyes, smiling at her sister's misfortune.

"Yeah, yeah. I messed up. I'm ready to follow the rules."

Lilith looked at her sister in shock, surprised to hear those words before she smirked.

"Actually," The witch then rolled out the parchment, holding a few cards in the other hand. "I would like to try an experiment."

"OOO!" Hooty exclaimed, smiling excitedly from behind her.

Amity jumped from the pipes above, clinging onto rope nearby as she landed in front of Luz, the bright purple circles still illuminated around her hands, Odalia placing her hand on the necklace around her neck, the matching one around Amity's neck lighting up as the woman spoke.

"Amity Blight, you are in so much tr–"

Odalia barely finished her sentence as Amity pulled the necklace off of herself, crushing it with her bare hands before Odalia gasped, Alador watching the display with much interest.

"Luz," Amity turned her head to face the human, her cloak flowing in the wind. "Are you okay?"

"Uh huh..."

The Latina blushed as she stared at the witch in awe, nodding before the blush disappeared while she noticed the Abomination rising, her eyes widening in fear.

"Look out!"

The two circles around Amity's hands then crumbled, the girl then using all her strength as she created a larger one, the magic the covering the abomaton, her three friends from the crowd watching her in awe, Georgia smiling at her in pride.

Amity grunted, pushing the abomination back, the monstrosity fighting back as its fists bubbled.

"AMITY!" Odalia yelled out, her other sources of communication lost. "Get away from the human!"

"No!" Amity fought back, pushing the abomination further. "You're going to listen to me for once!" 

The abomination continued to bubble, being pushed back further as the girl spoke her mind to her mother. 

"Luz, Willow, Gus and Georgia are my friends! They're nice to each other! They listen to each other! They make me think about the kind of person I really want to be!"

The girl then swung her arms forwards, bringing the creation to it's knees, Luz smiling as she got up, her back against Amity's as she held her glyphs out, the two smiling at one another before noticing their closeness, the two blushing red before they looked away from one another, Luz burying her face in her glyphs.

"UGH!" Odalia cried out, seeing the sales go down. She couldn't afford to loose more than she had. "What do you want?!"

"Let my friends back into Hexide!" Amity replied, glaring at the woman. "Or else your precious investors will watch me rip this thing apart, bit by bit."

Luz's eyes widened, looking at the girl before whispering to her. "Can you actually do that?"

"Shh!"

The crowd began to boo, Odalia gripping her head in frustration as she looked at the scale, finally giving in.

"Fine!" She glared at the girl. "It's a deal! Just stop with the theatrics!"

The girls then smiled at one another, Amity releasing her hold on the abomaton as it brought it's mallet like hand down on them both, Amity rushing to protect Luz as it crashed, the mallet lifting to reveal both girls lying down, unconcious.

The mallet was lifted, revealing a hole as it morphed back, Amity and Luz smiling at one another before feigning unconsciousness, the monstrosity de-activating.

The crowd gasped, silence enveloping the place as the trios' eyes were wide with horror, the crowd going wild as they cheered, Georgia breaking free from her father's grasp as she ran forwards, calling out her friend's names as the other two followed not far behind.

The scale increased dramatically, bubbling as it reached the top before it exploded, smoked being emitted as Odalia growled.

"As if I'd actually let them go back. I will call every authority I know. I'll make sure they can't–"

"Odalia!" 

The witch's eyes were wide as she heard the voice, soon facing her husband who glared at her.

"You made a deal with your daughter!" He walked towards her before facing Amity, Odalia following his gaze. "And a Blight always upholds their end of the deal."

Willow smiled, pulling Luz up as Amity help her up, Georgia rushing over to hug the green-haired witch and the human before the five students walked off, smiling.

"Besides... she's getting stronger."

Alador then walked up to his wife, placing his hands on her shoulders as she faced away from him.

"Strong enough to become a coven head some day."

He walked off, Odalia looking down at her necklace before smiling.

"Wise words dear, we have to focus on what's best for the family." She turned behind to see that he was no longer standing there, in fact he was already off, goggles on his eyes as he followed behind a butterfly, the woman facepalming. 

"Alador!"

 •

King sneezed, a blanket around his head while he drank a steaming hot drink, Lilith and Eda busy drawing diagrams.

"Okay, so uh... how did you beat that thing again?"

"Would you like me to lay out the basics?" Lilith smiled smugly as Eda frowned, the two having a mini stare down.

"Yes." Eda frowned, before Lilith cleared her throat, explaining.

"Well, you were right. These glyphs act like the basic elements, but instead of containing magic, like we do, the command the magic around them. They're like words, and drawing glyphs on top of each other like you did–"

"–Was like screaming three different words at the same time." Eda finished, the witch realising her error. "The spell got confused!"

"Yes. The glyph combo, copyright me, Lilith, helps organise the commands. So you can combine and specify what you wanna do!"

"So with the right combo... you can cast any spell!" Eda smiled, Lilith smiling back, Kign soon coming to a realisation.

"Maybe the reason Luz hasn't found any more glyphs is because there aren't anymore..."

"Then we better start learning some new combinations." Eda grinned before the opening of the door was heard. 

"Hey guys!" Luz smiled, wiping off some abomination goop out of her hair as she walked towards the small group.

"Hey Luz!" Eda grinned back. "We actually learnt something new!"

"Sorry... can it wait till morning?" Luz smiled nervously, halting in her tracks before slumping over. "I need to lie down."

"Wait Ms. Teacher!" Lilith raised her hand as Luz turned around. "Do I get extra credit?"

The witch then turned around, pulling out an ice statue of Luz, in a robe while holding a star as Lilith was bowing to her, the witch beaming in pride at her creation.

"OH... my gosh." Luz exclaimed with wide eyes, Eda then squinting at her sister in rivalry.

"I can do it too."

The witch then slammed the glyph of her own, the card forming an ice ball as it rolled off the table, Eda pointing at it before Luz smiled.

"Wow! Yeah! Extra credit for everyone." The girl then tossed out two paper stars, Lilith catching it before nuzzling the paper, Eda looking at it disinterested, King sneezing.

Abominations swept the floors, Odalia walking towards her husband as Alador fixed up the last few bits of the abomaton, the woman smiling, Alador smiling back.

"Ah, despite the spectacle, this was quite the successful sale, excellent job on the 2.0, dear."

"Yes, your abomatons are quite extraordinary." 

A new voice rang out, the Blights facing the intruder as they walked out of the shadows, revealing the Golden Guard, two other guards by his side.

"Too bad no one will be receiving them."

Odalia instantly kneeled down, tugging Alador down as the Guard neared, the soldier continuing his speech.

"The Emperor will be buying every one of your abomatons and will personally fund research into making them stronger."

"That's... great news!" Odalia smiled, lifting her head. "We're honoured to have–"

"You should be." The Guard interrupted, before walking off. "The Emperor doesn't take kindly to citizens making a private army."

He then left, taking the two other soldiers with him as they left the building, but as soon as the did so, someone had interrupted their silence.

"The Emperor seems quite intolerant of many things, I wonder how he's still keeping his cool." 

The two guards whipped out their weapons, Georgia was seen through the shadows as she uncrossed her arms, pushing herself off the wall she was leaning against.

The Golden Guard held his hand up, the other two guards putting their weapons away as he walked towards the girl.

"What are you doing here this late Hathaway?"

"Helping the folks pack up for the night, and I know why you're here. I heard it all."

"It doesn't matter, you're going to have to join us eventually. The Emperor highly admires your skill–"

"Blah blah blah. I don't need some old man in rags to tell me that I'm great. I don't care what he wants me to do, as long as he leaves the people I care about alone." The girl glared, walking closer to the male as they were soon face to face.

"Besides, he must be pretty weak to be sending someone else to do his chores for him, Errand boy."

"We'll see about that, Hathaway."

The Guard then snapped his fingers, the group teleporting away as she glared at the group, sticking her tongue out before retrieving into the hall.

AYAYAYAY IT'S FINALLY DONE! the filler chapter is next up folks!

Note 1: art in this chapter was made by my :D please credit if you do use

Note 2: YEAH ODALIA KEEP TO YOUR WORD

Note 3: OMFG LUMITY IS CANON–

Note 4: AKLDSJ i know georgia seems like a jerk now, but she really just wants to keep her family and friends safe, i bet if TGG was a normal fella she would have nothgin against him

Note 5: Mah brain–

So that's all for the second episode folks! the next chapter would actually be more of a canon x oc, lol, but i have some ideas hehehhehhehe >:)

- sam

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.9K 354 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...
3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
50.6K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
1.2K 45 18
Story cover isn't mine... it's a random picture I found on Pinterest... I'm taking cover requests... someone pls send help. Luz and Hunter Noceda are...