DENARIUS || Lee Know

By youngNfreeAstronAut

Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends... More

01•
02•
04•
05•
06•
07• smut🔞
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•🛑
13•
14•
15
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
25•
26•
27•🔞
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33• VERY smut🔞
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•
40• 🔞
41•
42•
43•
44•
45•
46•
47•
48•
49•
50•
Epilogue •End•

03•🔞

7.7K 183 306
By youngNfreeAstronAut

7 years later
Minho's POV

"What do you mean "fired"?!"

"Listen, kid, you're still young, you'll find another job easily."

"Why are you firing me? Just last week you were praising me for my clean job."

My boss sighed. "We can't afford to pay more salaries, I'm sorry."

"What about Park? Are you firing him too?"

"Ah... look, it's complic-"

"I get it."

"Minho, you are a great one, don't feel less-"

"Oh I don't feel less, I'm actually sorry for this company's loss." I opened the door for my boss to leave. With head low, he did so, and so I started packing my things.

Since I graduated, I was very into criminology. I studied my ass off to be one of the best. My family was always against it, of course, they're all criminals.

Not actual criminals, I just like to call them that. But my father always went the wrong way of doing things, so I left early and lived on my own before he put his dirty hands on my life.

I got this job starting as a detective assistant, I was studying the subject at the same time, but since somehow it goes really easy for me, I started very young, and got higher as years went through. The fact that I was named one of the best here not so long ago, beats the logic behind them firing me.

I never liked my colleagues anyway.

I finished packing the few things I had over my desk, as well as other belongings, and left my office quietly, walking through the corridors who were kind of my home for 7 years.

"Why is this here?" I heard my boss whisper to the sub chief. Making me stop and listen; anyway I was already fired, so barging into other's conversations wouldn't get me into trouble.

"Is been here for several years, this is where he left it." The other said.

"Dispose it. We don't need this here, that case is still open, the last thing we need is being more dragged in."

Why wouldn't he want to be involved in a case...? After all that's what we do.

"These people where whipped off long ago, there's nothing to worry about."

"Not true, their daughter's still missing."

"She committed suicide."

"We're not sure about that. And the Hwangs, I'm sure they're up to something."

"I think you're paranoid" the sub chief said as they started walking towards the door. I managed to hide inside other office, while they got out. 

When I was sure they were gone, I came back out, and got into their office. On top of the desk was a red wallet, opened.

"Ryu Areum"  read the ID. 

"Since you actually want to get rid of it, I'll make it easier." I whispered as I took the wallet and put it inside my box. They were very suspicious about it, and I felt curious as fuck.

I silently left the building, no farewells, no hugs, no nothing. I actually didn't get along with anybody.

Back to my place, I unpacked my things, putting everything back to its place. I inspected the wallet, now more carefully. It had blood stains inside, most of the papers were torn or dirty enough to be unreadable. 

I took out my laptop and looked for that name, hoping to find anything. It actually surprised me, the fact that our company took in the case but I never knew about it. I guess it was shortly before I even got in.

No results at all. No name related, no info about the case, no records, no nothing. Now I was even more intrigued, however, I had just been fired, so I couldn't really go back and check the company records by myself.

Since I got nothing interesting, I got bored. I closed the laptop and went to take a bath and a nap. It was early actually; when they fire you, they do it almost first thing in the morning, they don't even let you finish your shift. Motherfuckers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up around 7pm. After staring at the ceiling trying to figure out what to do with my life now, I decided to go for a drink.

I got ready and left.

Hea's POV

"You sure you don't want me to come?" Hyunjin sat on my bed, getting annoyingly comfortable to watch TV.

"Dude, A. I already said no thank you, and B, you're already getting into MY bed and turning on the TV, why do you even ask?" I chuckled.

"Courtesy."

"Of course." I scoffed. "Thanks anyway, I'll let you know if anything goes on."

"That's a lie, you never do that."

"Courtesy."

"Touché." He rolled his eyes, "I'll just watch a movie and leave to my apartment."

"How come? You have a room here."

"I need to investigate my sister's assault case more, I know there's something off."

"I feel that too. Let me know if you find anything."

"Okay, take care."

"Bye bye~" I tried being cute.

"Ew, no thank you." He gagged. "Watch your drinks Hea, guys Can be douchebags."

"Please. One odd approach and I'd just blow off his head."

"Easy tigress."

"Enough with the talking, I'm leaving now!"

"Where's my goodbye kiss?"

"Are you my boyfriend?"

"I could be your boyfriend" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah no."

"How dare you friendzone this handsome face?"

"Bye Hyun" I laughed.

"Bye sis." He waved. We always joked like that. There was a time where we actually thought we had feelings for each other, maybe shared a kiss or Two, but we realized that wasn't working, so we chilled about it and moved on. Hyunjin is like my brother, and ever since the incident with my parents, he has been a great support for me; he's my right hand and I'm his.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got off the cab, walking through the not so crowded alley. Ever since the incident, I've tried so hard to overcome it, but it's impossible. The traumas I have from that day and after it, haunt my head constantly, so I tend to visit different bars during nights to just drink my worries off... or at least pretend that I do.

I tried being "rude" in front of others, but I'm tired of this shit. I wanted to clarify my parents' death so I could do anything else, but it's hard. I've been doing it for six years now, and I still need answers. I just wish I could be normal for a day and chill like a normal 25 year old girl.

"One whisky please" I asked the bartender.

After what felt like three hours of thinking and just feeling overwhelmed and depressed about my own shitty life, whisky had finally started to hit me. I was incredibly resistant to alcohol.

The place was dead lonely, except for this one guy who was sitting two spots away from me at the bar. He had almost the same amount of empty glasses as me. He looked like shit honestly, almost as I did. Maybe he had a bad day, who knows.

"I'm guessing you've had a shit day." I heard him say, making me turn to him.

"Judging by your face, seems like you had a shit day too" I returned his compliment.

"Rum?" He eyed my glasses.

"Whisky."

"Two glasses, please" he asked the bartender.

"I'm Minho."

"I'm Hea."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wow wow easy" he whispered laughing, helping me get out of the cab and walk to my apartment's door. I was drunk as fuck, but not enough to take him to my actual house. I owned a small apartment downton.

"Thank you for b-bringing me safe. You're the first guy who's actually worried I'd come home safe."

"No problem, miss Hea." He smiled. I liked his smile. "S-so, it was nice meeting you, I should go-"

"It's late, you could stay here."

I know it was a stupid suggestion. I don't know this guy at all, but I had so much alcohol inside me, I just didn't care.

"Uh, I don't want you thinking I could take advantage of your state."

"Dont You get it?" I giggled, coming closer to him. I could tell he was drunk too. The moment our breaths felt each other, his whole mood changed to a more horny vibe, just like me.

"I-I guess you'll have to explain better." Our lips were almost touching. His breath smelled like whisky, which made it way more sexy to me.

"Im politely asking you to fuck me tonight"

"Wow, using dirty talk already?"

"Can I get you like that?" I teased.

"You have no idea." He smirked, pecking my lips erotically, clearly as drunk as I was.

I managed to open the door behind me, him already kissing me aggressively while we took each other's clothes off. The 8 glasses of whisky we each took were already hitting it, but it just made everything better.

He threw me to my bed, hovering over me. I could feel his hardness through his boxers.

I'm probably going to regret this in the morning.

"Do you have condoms?"

"Yup"

"Good."

He aligned with me, we were already sweating from being over each other rolling from side to side of the bed. He finally put it in, making me moan loudly.

"You sure are wet" he said with heavy breathing.

"You sure are hard." I said between moans. I swear he was extremely sexy, even more while being on top of me. Everything was pure lust, and I loved it, I guess the alcohol played me funny tonight.

"Fuck that feels so good". He groaned. I could barely speak. I tried lifting myself up, wrapping my arms around his neck for impulse. I managed to make him roll around so I could be up.

"Let me ride you." I said as I sat down on him. He put his hands on my waist, helping me move back and forth. The feeling was amazing.

The rest of the night was spent sweating and cursing.

Hyunjin is probably going to kill me. Whoops.

A/n

Its the first time for me writing something this explicit, I felt weird at the beginning but oh well. I love how it turned out in the end lol.

The rest of the story is going to have some chapters like this and even more explicit so, if you're not comfortable reading this, I suggest not to continue reading 😢 I really want to try this genre and I'm not planning on censoring it like my other stories, I'm sorry uwu.

Anyway, thank you for reading chapter 3! Please vote🥰 I appreciate it so much!

Stay safe~🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 307 26
𝘛𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, "𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢�...
199K 6.7K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
210K 11.9K 86
#1 TOXIC SERIES It's the typical Enemies to Lovers story, flavored by yours truly. Raised in the same neighborhood and social circle, Minho and Hyunj...
189K 5.3K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...