You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 46

1.1K 117 37
By NeilAvni_love

Avniel's bedroom 👆

Avni

"Neil!" A half yelp came out my throat when he pulled off my glasses and threw it over the bed aside and next moment his mouth over me. What the.....
This is the second time by now we are making out at his place. My feet curled up, his kiss was possessive , much feverish than the last time he did. His body pressed into mine, my hold went tightened around him.

Pushing his mouth deeper inside mine his fingers trailed down my throat, stopped at the spot dangerously close to my clevage. My heart is on the verge to burst out my rib. And then he pulled away.

"We shouldn't do this right?" Under his heavy breathing he spoke letting out a soft chuckle. It seemed inwardly he is in some vigorous combat with himself retaining some obscure ache going to expedited out of control.
My eyes fell on his mouth when he nervously licked away my saliva around his swollen lips, by the kiss we shared just now. I felt dizzy staring, my brain terminated it's processing.

His hands moved upward. Holding my head on both side he leaned to me, inhaled deeply Neil rested his head over mine. Before my nose would have heaved a deep sigh I closed my eyes, lightly giggled at my state.
As if I'm going to get preggy if we do! Such a drastic change happens only out of a miracle.

*

A Day later.

"What's wrong? you seems upset since morning" He enquired leaning against a iron shelf Ayan pulled a file out of the rack and start leafing through the pages, yet his gaze stuck in the file he is just roughly rechecking few last minute details of a patient he is going to perform anaesthesia, tomorrow morning. He is looking immensely handsome as always in that sky blue shirt, sleeves perfectly folded to his elbow, displaying half of his muscled arms. This sight of him could distract anyone away their task.
That's what happening since the day Ayan joined Heartbeat. He has become too much a topic among female, especially non-medical staffs including few young nurses here. But everything is secretive, behind him. No one has guts approaching the strict, not too much a fan of words in work place Dr. Ayan. None dare to roam around him superfluously other than those work related stuffs they have any.

"Mamma isn't talking to me" there was an accentuate frown on her forehead. It's around the tea break in Ayan's cabin Avni just arrived having a long day with back to back surgery assisting his father in OT.

"She gets really stubborn at a time" Ayan let out a small chuckle.

"Yep. She is being really hard to deal with" she added after a large swig from her coffee. Absent-mindedly she moved her fingers around her ph round and round.

"I told her not to" holding the file he approached to his seat and perched in it, opposite of Avni and then when she looked up. Her brows knitted in a harsh frown staring at Ayan.

"You told her. Wait. What did you tell her?" She wondered out loud, leaving her ph on the desk surface.

"She asked me. And I said yes. That's it" his tone offhanded , Ayan looked straight in her eyes, smirked.

"So Neil was right. You confided her" she crossed her arms displaying her annoyance.

"Did what? And wait what was that about Neil?" Now it's time for Ayan to grow nuisance.

"Nothing" Avni rebuffed and leaned back gripping her coffee mug in hold, she took a sip evading his crinkled gaze examining her.

"You are not a kid anymore Avni. Time has come to face it. Tell your boyfriend be direct and truthful. How long he will go on with this hiding bullshit?" His bluster made Avni flinched gulping the hot liquid down her throat.

"Don't talk shit about Neil.
We are just waiting for the right time. that's it." She chewed her words chiding.

"He is 30 and this is the right time for him to talk to his parents about a girl he is involved with" he pressed.

"You don't know the actual scenario Ayan. So don't involve"

"I will, when it comes to my...I mean if it is about you then I will definitely involve" he felt a sudden surge of uneasiness under his heavy breath gulping down those unsaid words he never plans to let know her while his heart rebels for the irreconcilable. A diminutive carelessness with his speech could be the havoc blunder. He shut his eyes gripping back his eerie chest when Avni stared at him bewildered.

"He don't like me I know by the way" opening his eyes straight at her Ayan smirked contemptuously, leaned to his seat being enjoying the show infront of him_that's how Avni's eye rolling at his statement.

"It's nothing like that" she shrugged off her shoulder took another sip.

"Ooh c'mon Avni I have seen the world five years before you did. I know things better than you. So please do not try on me" his smirk grew deeper and Avni muttered profanity under her breath because the fact is he is stating the fact. And he is annoying.

"Okay fine. You are right. He don't like you much. Happy now?" Rolling her eyes she emptied the mug and pushed it aside. It's a huge green ceramic coffee mug, it's her unlike others, they all drink from those usual white ones especially made for the doctors here, engraved the logo Heartbeat over all the pieces they drink tea or coffee from.

"Much!
Good to him by the way if he doesn't" Ayan cocked a brow, scoffed.

"Ayan. Don't make things difficult for me. You have already done suffice telling to mamma" Avni's warning tone brought Ayan hardened his facade.

"You should be thankful to me. This Neil, your boyfriend, should have had done that long ago instead of me" he cooly stated.

"It's not like that. You know nothing about him. He truly loves me." Avni blinked then made her gaze stoney and retorted him back.

"If he really the best guy for you then ask him to talk about you to his parents. Why he is taking this long. According to him when the right time will reach you two may I know?"

"Ayan it's not like he is not trying. You know how sensitive the situation is" her voice confrontational. Now She is growing tetchy by his so many accusative statements towards Neil.

"Anything related to love is sensitive Avi. You just can't sit and wait for the right time to let you reach one beautiful morning. Because there is no such thing even exists like 'right time'. Instead You need to be act mature to make the 'time right' for you." air quoting those words about time Aryan snarled. His fist balled talking to her Avni noticed, the view caused her blood fumed. How could he comment such things about her Neil who he barely got to interact with.

"Ayan stop it. You know nothing about Neil. So you better don't drop any comment" Avni blurted out getting of her seat but stopped by Ayan when he put his hand over her on his desk. Her eyes crinkled at this sudden change of his demeanor from hostile into palpable. She got frozen at her spot for some seconds. His touch transferred some concealed emotions which supposedly someone feel with their own siblings.

"I'm just concern about you Babi. Trust me I have no issues about any guy you have a intimate relation with. But I would always make sure you don't get hurt. My little Babi should never get hurt" his voice soft, sweet holding concern. Her chest melted, Avni released a breath she was holding being indignant by his words for the person she is so much in love with.

"That could be the last thing Neil would do, hurting me" she said quietly looking at their hands.

"Better for him if he does or I won't give a second thought before I will strangle him, If in any chance you get hurt by the whole delay thing. I swear it Avi" Ayan pulled away his hands over her, his voice staunch like a promise. His eyes hardened, showed how much he mean it what he said.

"He won't" replying in a small tone she rose off her seat and less than a minute she is out off his sight.

"I'll see" the only words came out of his mouth gravely in a whisper, as his stringent gaze fixed at the way she left and the door got locked behind. His pucker face said he is in a fathomless contemplation.

*

"Prakash called me and gave me a fantastic news today" Reyaansh said,he averted his eyes towards Avni who was sitting their scrolling her ph. They just had their dinner finished and gathered in hall. Dismissing the house help, switching all the lights in kitchen Neela made her way over to them and perched on the seat opposite her husband. Her facade attentive at Reyaansh silently asking him to continue.
Avni abruptly looked up away her ph hearing her Dad's words. Since the past days she confessed to her mother about her current status with Neil, all her nerves get highly alarmed in mention of Khannas.

"What fantastic news?" Neela enquired. Avni sensed a slight scoff in Neela's voice emphasizing the word fantastic yet she kept unfazed dodging her mother's quick knitted gaze, which stayed for some nano seconds over her then fleeted away to her father.

"Neil bought a house and this Sunday they will do the Griha Prabesh puja....we are having our Sunday lunch at Khannas" Reyaansh gleefully declared while two ladies became eerily silent. Neela looked away, her eyes back at television screen and Avni back on her ph screen. If her parents knew how shaky her breath has become at a mere moot of this particular conversation.

"Waise ye achha hai. Shaadi karo alag raho, saas bahu ka no chik-chik, banda mann lagake apne career parr focus kar sakega. This is one of the reasons when I came back from abroad I didn't settle in my hometown. I started my career in Delhi instead of Kolkata because mujhey pata tha Maa wouldn't be adjusted with Neela. She is good by heart but overly strict with few things which I would never support. And for my own peace I took this decision at that time" Reyaansh asserted, his eyes glued at the television news which is almost muted now as the volume was kept too low. Then his beaming face turned to Avni and he brought his hand on her head started stroking it before his eyes back ahead on screen he does this thing with Avni most of the time. And his other hand holding the TV remote.

"I didn't know this side of yours until now. I had been told, Delhi would be the best option for our daughters academic as well as professional future" Neela flustered stating. Her face now turned fully towards Reyaansh and she found her husband blew out a chuckled at her reaction.

On the other side Avni doesn't know how to react being in the middle of these two elders. In result she  awkwardly shuffled on her seat, changed her sitting posture. Avni pulled her legs up, folded them in a much comfortable position than the previous one.

"Waise chik chik agar hona hoga to hokar rahega....kaise bhi karke rok nahi sakte" Neela muttered under her breath with a scornful scoff which Avni silently swallowed down. Because it doesn't need any rocket science for a girl to understand what does it actually mean when her mother utter such kind of bitter words.

"Amio akta flat kinbo Salt Lake a bhabchi.....Ayan already has his grandparents' house in South-Kolkata. Ayan keo shathey niye nebo, We will all gathered there during Durga Puja...." Reyaansh indeed heard what Neela bleated out but absolutely trivialising her he continued further grinnig brightly.
His face lit up his heart exultant and thrilled envisioning of being in kolkata during puja holidays.
( translation- Me too thinking of buying a flat in Saltlake_a place in kolkata. Will also tag Ayan along)

"We already have house there in kolkata" Neela added in a tone arid, pulled her gaze back to television screen.

"Still I will buy one more. Ki bolis babu!" Reyaansh made a grumpy face replying his wife then ended smiling at his daughter who returned a grin back at him sheepishly. Avni blinked her eyes giving full support to her father. Next moment secretly they fist bump with eachother and went back to the state they were previously but in head they laughed uproariously which Neela least aware of
( translation- What do you say babu! )

~~~~~~~~~~

Approximately more or less ten Chapters would be left.

Thank you for Reading.

Love MoN 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
191K 14.8K 54
"She is not my type, please " he said with an discourteous tone, spoke nonchalantly tying up his sport shoe laces. His left foot supported above the...
196K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...
20.8K 4.5K 44
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...