Black beauty

By helenabonhampaulson

You and Bella met as students and grew close until something broke you away from eachother. Will you meet aga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N

Chapter 41

944 35 5
By helenabonhampaulson

"Umm, thanks? I guess?" Well, now I'm panicking. "You might have fooled the boys Y/N. But not me" I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "What are you talking about Hermione?" she scoffed. "I know you are in love with Bellatrix. I can't see why, she is a sadistic bitch" It hurt me to hear her say that. Deep down Bella is a good person. Granted she has done some evil things but I feel personally accountable for those things. I made her lose herself by leaving.

"So, what is it you really want from us?" I laughed. "You are one smart witch Hermione. Aren't you the brightest witch of your age?" I could see her blushing at the compliment. "Yes, but you haven't answered my question" I discreetly reached for my wand as I spoke again. "I guess you aren't smart enough to avoid this... STUPEFY" I yelled, she didn't have her wand at hand so she took the charm. "Not so clever now are you?" I sniggered as I apparated us both to Malfoy manor.

We landed in the empty meeting room. "Cissy! Bellatrix!" I shouted to get their attention. They both burst through the door to see me stood there with a stunned Hermione. "What have you done Y/N?" Bella laughed. "Well, unfortunately, she was onto me. I got questioned about us so I spoke a lot of lies. Turns out this one is a lot smarter than expected" Cissy cast a spell so that Hermione was bound by chains that resisted magic. She was powerless to prevent her from trying anything.

"Well, what now?" Bella asked. "I guess I have to go back to Hogwarts to tell Harry and Ron about Hermione" I said. "But what will you tell them?" Bella asked, a little worried. "I don't know, probably that some snatchers have taken her. Then I can bring them here to face the dark lord?" She smirked, nodding her head. "Brilliant idea. I'll send for him right away"

And with that, I apparated back to Hogwarts. There was no one around so I quickly composed myself to act panicked. I started to run around frantically looking for the pair. I finally found them, in the Gryffindor common room. "Harry, Ron! It's Hermione. She was taken by some snatchers" I panted out of breath. "WHAT?!" the boys said in unison. "Wait, I might have an idea where they went. But we will have to go quickly" I reached my hands out and they knew what to do. They each grabbed a hand. I apparated us to Malfoy manor. The dark lord was stood waiting for us. The plan had worked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 121K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
2.6K 65 57
βœ“COMPLETEDβœ“ "Don't tell me it's a sin to love him instead of her. Seriously, I mean look at him!" Basically your traditional Wizarding World Marauder...
1M 25.4K 58
Sirius Black has had his fair share of women in his life, but there was something about her that drove him mad. Maybe it was the similarities in thei...
148K 3.2K 35
Juliet Crescent loved nothing quite as much as she loved the stars, and when she gets invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, b...