Something To Live For // Grier

By brookeespinosa

Nobody ever said Charlotte Edwards lived a good life. With her stepdad never letting her do anything, a bull... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 6

646 29 6
By brookeespinosa

*Charlotte's P.O.V.*

Digi was finally here. Today was the day.

I woke up at 8:00 this morning to take a shower, do my hair and make up, and to make sure I look beautiful because I might meet Hayes, and if I do, I have to look like a million bucks.

I straightened my hair and put it in a Halo Braid inspired by Zoella.

Then I put on black leggings and gray colored Uggs. I also put on a nice purple sweater. I was comfortable but, I looked cute.

Ok, it's 9:50-ish now and Hayes said the ticket finding thing starts at 10:30 so I'm going to leave now so I can possibly get a head start.

I packed my back pack with things I would need. Money, my head phones and charger, my camera, and other little things.

I then made my way down stairs to grab breakfast.

I couldn't decide what to eat so, I ate a banana.

Then, I walked into "Bart's living room" to tell him where I was going.

"Bart, I'm going to my grandma's house for the day." I said about to head out.

"Are you sure you aren't going to that concert thing that I said no to after Alicia left Wednesday?"

"No the tickets are sold out, sadly. I should be home around eight."

"Ok, have fun, I guess."

I squealed, running down the street to the place Digi would be held.

Just at 10:30 I got to the venue and there were about 20 other girls there.

I noticed that the Digi bus was already here, meaning Hayes was too.

"Ok! Ladies quite down for a minute!" A man said standing on a chair in front of us.

"The scavenger hunt for the tickets start when I'm done explaining and V.I.P. starts at 11:00. Good luck to you all! And remember, there's only 5 pairs of tickets, so not all of you will receive some so no fighting. Each time a pair is found I'll spray this air horn. Ok...GOO!"

I panicked, running in the opposite direction as all the other girls, hoping I'd have more of a chance.

Suddenly, I heard many screams and two air horns go off.

Two down, three to go. Gosh, I feel like I'm in the Hunger Games right now.

I kept searching and that's when the third horn went off.

I felt my self sweating. I looked under and behind different objects, hoping I'd find a ticket.

Another horn went off.

One left, and it would be mine.

I frantically ran around looking for my ticket. It had to be around here somewhere.

That's when the last air horn went off.

I felt a tear fall from my eye as I collapsed to the ground.

I didn't make it.

I missed my last chance.

I sat in that spot for about 20 minutes, thinking about how all my friends were meeting Hayes and I wasn't.

V.I.P. starts in 5 minutes.

Just then I heard the back door open that was about 50 feet away from me and around the corner.

"I'm just going to go change my shirt. I'll be at the bus." I heard a fimilar voice say.

I tried to wipe my tears away without smudging my make up just as much as I tried to hold my breath so I stopped crying.

Apprently I wasn't quite enough because the person changed direction and began to come right towards me.

"Who's there?"

I looked up and realized who it was...

Another update! Ok so sorry for ending at a cliff hanger like this.

I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment if you want!

-Brooke :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 87 19
Shutting the world and everything that has to do with men out,Charlotte went against all odds for the only person who owns her heart, her daughter. A...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...
4.9K 138 18
Paige Shelly has just moved to North Carolina. Her world is flipped upside down. She wasn't too upset, she only had to leave everything she has ever...
2.3K 102 30
16 year old Y/n Y/l/n has to move to North Carolina due to her mom's job promotion. The Y/l/n's move in next to the Grier family and she becomes clos...