Chapter 6

*Charlotte's P.O.V.*

Digi was finally here. Today was the day.

I woke up at 8:00 this morning to take a shower, do my hair and make up, and to make sure I look beautiful because I might meet Hayes, and if I do, I have to look like a million bucks.

I straightened my hair and put it in a Halo Braid inspired by Zoella.

Then I put on black leggings and gray colored Uggs. I also put on a nice purple sweater. I was comfortable but, I looked cute.

Ok, it's 9:50-ish now and Hayes said the ticket finding thing starts at 10:30 so I'm going to leave now so I can possibly get a head start.

I packed my back pack with things I would need. Money, my head phones and charger, my camera, and other little things.

I then made my way down stairs to grab breakfast.

I couldn't decide what to eat so, I ate a banana.

Then, I walked into "Bart's living room" to tell him where I was going.

"Bart, I'm going to my grandma's house for the day." I said about to head out.

"Are you sure you aren't going to that concert thing that I said no to after Alicia left Wednesday?"

"No the tickets are sold out, sadly. I should be home around eight."

"Ok, have fun, I guess."

I squealed, running down the street to the place Digi would be held.

Just at 10:30 I got to the venue and there were about 20 other girls there.

I noticed that the Digi bus was already here, meaning Hayes was too.

"Ok! Ladies quite down for a minute!" A man said standing on a chair in front of us.

"The scavenger hunt for the tickets start when I'm done explaining and V.I.P. starts at 11:00. Good luck to you all! And remember, there's only 5 pairs of tickets, so not all of you will receive some so no fighting. Each time a pair is found I'll spray this air horn. Ok...GOO!"

I panicked, running in the opposite direction as all the other girls, hoping I'd have more of a chance.

Suddenly, I heard many screams and two air horns go off.

Two down, three to go. Gosh, I feel like I'm in the Hunger Games right now.

I kept searching and that's when the third horn went off.

I felt my self sweating. I looked under and behind different objects, hoping I'd find a ticket.

Another horn went off.

One left, and it would be mine.

I frantically ran around looking for my ticket. It had to be around here somewhere.

That's when the last air horn went off.

I felt a tear fall from my eye as I collapsed to the ground.

I didn't make it.

I missed my last chance.

I sat in that spot for about 20 minutes, thinking about how all my friends were meeting Hayes and I wasn't.

V.I.P. starts in 5 minutes.

Just then I heard the back door open that was about 50 feet away from me and around the corner.

"I'm just going to go change my shirt. I'll be at the bus." I heard a fimilar voice say.

I tried to wipe my tears away without smudging my make up just as much as I tried to hold my breath so I stopped crying.

Apprently I wasn't quite enough because the person changed direction and began to come right towards me.

"Who's there?"

I looked up and realized who it was...

Another update! Ok so sorry for ending at a cliff hanger like this.

I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment if you want!

-Brooke :))