Chapter 12

*Charlotte's P.O.V.*

"Hey, I'm sorry I ran off the other day by the way."

"Don't worry about it. It's ok. I understand that Juliana girl is weird." Hayes laughed leaning back in his bed.

Hayes was currently on the tour bus driving towards the next town. Right now we are Facetiming.

"Your telling me. Tonight her family is coming over to my house for dinner." I laughed setting him up on my dresser.

"Have fun with that." He said.

"I'll try, I mean it wi-"

"Charlotte, come down here!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Hey I'm taking you down stairs with me." I told Hayes as I picked up my phone and made my way to my kitchen.

"Yayyyy adventures." He said.

"What's up?" My mom asked me once I got down stairs.

"Just Facetiming, how about you?"

"Oh hi Jocelyn!" She said as she washed the dishes.

"It's not Jocelyn."

"Oh sorry Athena, how are you?"

"Mom, I'm not talking to either of them." I chuckled looking down to see Hayes.

My mom turned around with a very confused look on her face. "Then who are you talking to?"

"You make it sound like I have no friends."

"Well I don't know. Usually it's Joce or Athena. Lemme see your phone." She said reaching her hand at to my phone.

Once she picked up my phone, he jaw dropped. "Who's this?" She asked him.

"Hey Mrs. Edwards." Hayes said.

"Mrs. Brown. What's your name?"

"Hayes, Hayes Grier." Hayes told my mom. Again, her jaw dropped.

I watched as she muted the phone. "Your idol Hayes Grier? That Facebook guy?" My mom asked surprised.

"Mom, it's Vine actually. But yeah, that's him. I met him last Friday and hanging out ever since. I snuck out on Friday to meet him and it was totally worth it."

She nodded, processing what I just told her. "Go up stairs, talk to him. Come down before the Tyler's get here. I want to make a good impression."

This is why I love her. She understands. "Thank you!" With that I went back upstairs to talk with Hayes.

"They're here!" Luke yelled from down stairs.

"I gotta go Hayes." I said as I started walking down stairs.

"Awe, do you have to?" He asked as we all crowded into the living room. I could see Juliana walking up our sidewalk.

"Charlotte, off that stupid thing." Bart yelled at me.

"Hayes, let her go! Can't you see she has a life and you don't?" Luke Korns shouted to him making me laugh.

"Ok. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright bye!"

"Hey text me ok?" Hayes said before I hung up.

"Guys, please act cool! I don't want to scare them off." Luke snapped at us.

Just then the doorbell rang. I saw Luke's face go pale before he opened the door.

"Mr and Mrs. Tyler!" Luke exclaimed as they walked in.

Juliana stepped in last texting someone or something on her phone.

My phone vibrated, making me look down.

Hasssss: Text me during dinner. Idc what anyone says. Wuv youuu

Did he just? He didn't. Did he?

"Charlotte, sweetheart, is there a problem?" My mom asked from the living room. I looked up from my phone to see everyone, including Juliana, looking up at me.

"What, me nahhhhhh." I responded stretching out the ah in nah.

"Did you just say nah? Nobody says that anymore. You're so old MagCon, Charlotte." Juliana snickered sitting next to my brother.

Yup. 'Tis gonna be a long night...

"I must say, Cindy, this food as absolutely amazing." Mr. Tyler said.

"To die for!" Mrs. Tyler continued for him.

"Why thank you! I think what really sells this pasta dish is the sauce. But I can't say. It's a secret!" My mom laughed, taking a bite of food.

Just then my phone started vibrating from my pocket.

"Charlotte! What did I say to you about that phone?" Bart snapped across the table.

"I'm sorry, I have to take this. Out of state friend calling. Excuse me."

"Hayes, I'm kinda in the middle of eating dinner, can I call you back?"

"CHARLOTTE, YOU HAVE TO SAY YES!" I heard Danny and Paul say in the background.

"Can I just say, ask this quickly?" Hayes said, sounding out of breath.

"Ahhh, sure."

"Will you be-" just then the line went dead.

"Will I what? Are you there?"

Just then my phone started ringing again.

Incoming call from Alexxxx

"Hey Alex, do you know what ju-"

"Charlie, it's Hayes. "

Ahhhh how I love to make you guys wait for the next part. I'll try and update again soon....

Vote and Comment if you enjoyed!!

Also, follow my Vine which I'm guessing most of you do.

Vine: Zayum Imagines

Alright that's all! Byeeee

-Brooke :)))

OH! HAPPY BITTHDAY JACK JOHNSON I LOVE YOU! <3