Epilogue

Here's the last chapter I'm sorry this story wasn't very good thanks for reading this far ❤️

*Five Years Later*

"Are you ready?" My mom asked looking at me with heart felt eyes.

I nodded and we embraced eachother in a hug.

"You've grown up so fast."

"Ok Charlotte come on,"  my aunt said making me tense.

My mom hooked her arm around mine and we walked out the door.

I came out of the room and outside onto the beach front where I saw his family and mine. Our eyes were locked on eachother and I felt slow tears falling from my eyes.

He walked to the end of the aisle and kissed my mother on the cheek.

"I'll take care of her Mr and Mrs. Edwards," he whispered looking at my mother and then at the sky.

She whipped away my tears and sat down as Hayes led me to the front of audience and the ceremony began.

"We are gathered here today-"

_______

"Hayes do you take Charlotte to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Charlotte do you take Hayes to be your husband?"

"I do," I said looking up into Hayes' big blue eyes.

"Hayes, Charlotte I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Authors Note

You finished the book! Thanks so much for reading! I know this story was ok at the beginning and slowly got worse but I'm going to edit it up like crazy.

If you thought this story was good or even if you think it sucked, I have two other stories which are a lot better so check them out.

Also today was the first day of DWTS and Hayes did so well I cry oml

Thank you once again and I promise my other stories will be longer and better than this bye!

~Brooke (Espinosa)
😉