Chapter 8

*Hayes's P.O.V.*

Luke walked in with a beautiful girl that looked to be about my age.

My jaw dropped as I saw her and hers seemed to, too.

"Everybody, this is my new friend, Charlotte. Charlotte Edwards. She's gonna hang out with us. She's a fan so act cool." I chucked at Luke's comment.

"Hey Charlotte, I'm Hayes." I said walking up to her.

"I can't believe it's you. Oh my-" she cut herself off as I hugged her.

"I can't believe this is happening!" She whispered into my chest.

I smiled, pulling away. "How old are you, Charlotte?" "14, like you."

"Is it cool with you guys if Charlie hangs out with us today?" Luke asked standing next to her.

"It's fine by me." I saw her smile which made me smile too.

Charlotte was amazing. She hung out back stage with us during the show and we got a lot of group shots with her.

Right now she's talking to Crawford Collins about something or another.

You know, before I met Charlotte, I didn't think I'd have feelings for a fan. I mean not this much anyway...

"Wait so he really did go out and buy the same sweatshirt three days after you did? That's stupid." I heard Charlie say to Craw.

"That's what I'm saying!" He replied.

"You're seriously still mad about this Crawford?"

"You bought the same sweater as me!"

I laughed, walking over to Charlie.

"Maybe we should leave them alone." I suggested, putting my hands on her shoulders.

I sat down onto a couch and she joined me.

"So, Charlotte Edwards," I looked up into her eyes and I could see her blush.

"Tell me your story."

For the rest of the night, we really got to know eachother...

Short update but new update coming soon... ;) Vote and Comment if you want more!

                       -Broookeee